Poll

Who's excited for Warrens' return?

me
- 8 (16%)
me
- 2 (4%)
me
- 5 (10%)
help i'm trapped in a poll i don't know why i'm here i'm so scared someone please help
- 29 (58%)
me
- 6 (12%)

Total Members Voted: 50

Pages: 1 ... 1123 1124 [1125] 1126 1127 ... 1544

Author Topic: (ISG) The Warrens of Oric the Awesome ???  (Read 3901182 times)

monk12

• Bay Watcher
  • Sorry, I AM a coyote
    • View Profile
Re: (ISG) The Warrens of Oric the Awesome: headmounted slogalarm
« Reply #16860 on: October 14, 2014, 01:00:53 pm »

Your logic is non-terrible.

Go to underside shopkeeper and purchase 10x statpoints for 100 rubies.
Put four in Al's PERC, 3 in Ciro's BLOD and two in Al's HP. Place the last point in storage.

+1

+1
+1

+1

INCREASED POWERLEVELS FOR ALL! Main characters only. Illborn need not apply. All benefits subject to manufacturer's terms and conditions. Oricsoft guarantees only absolute power increase and in no way provides a warrenty (hah!) for relative power increase. Down with the King Long live the Lord

Arcvasti

• Bay Watcher
  • [IS_ALREADY_HERE] [FRIENDSHIPPER:HIGH]
    • View Profile
« Reply #16861 on: October 14, 2014, 02:54:39 pm »

Put four in Al's PERC, 3 in Ciro's BLOD and two in Al's HP. Place the last point in storage.

+1

+1
+1

+1

INCREASED POWERLEVELS FOR ALL! Main characters only. Illborn need not apply. All benefits subject to manufacturer's terms and conditions. Oricsoft guarantees only absolute power increase and in no way provides a warrenty (hah!) for relative power increase. Down with the King Long live the Lord

+1

Although, don't the shopkeepers raise prices the more you buy from them? So we might not get all 10 stat points. But might as well buy as many as we can.
If you expect to live forever then you will never be disappointed.
Spooky Signature
To fix the horrid default colour scheme, follow the below steps:
Profile> Modify Profile> Look and Layout> Current Theme> (change)> Darkling

hops

• Bay Watcher
  • Secretary of Antifa
    • View Profile
« Reply #16862 on: October 14, 2014, 03:00:53 pm »

inb4 stat points cost 100 rubies
she/her. (Pronouns vary over time.) The artist formerly known as Objective/Cinder.

One True Polycule with flame99 <3

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
« Reply #16863 on: October 14, 2014, 03:01:29 pm »

Although, don't the shopkeepers raise prices the more you buy from them? So we might not get all 10 stat points. But might as well buy as many as we can.

I think we'll be better off if we buy them all at once.
HMR stands for Hazardous Materials Requisition, not Horrible Massive Ruination, though I can understand how one could get confused.
God help us if we have to agree on pizza toppings at some point. There will be no survivors.

TopHat

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #16864 on: October 14, 2014, 03:01:59 pm »

The statpoints are sold in batches. The batches the underside shopkeeper sells are of ten points.
So if we don't get all ten we can sue for false advertising.
I would ask why fire can burn two men to death without getting hot enough to burn a book, but then I read "INEXTINGUISHABLE RUNNING KAMIKAZE RADIOACTIVE FLAMING ZOMBIE" and realized that logic, reason, and physics are all occupied with crying in the corner right now.

Arcvasti

• Bay Watcher
  • [IS_ALREADY_HERE] [FRIENDSHIPPER:HIGH]
    • View Profile
« Reply #16865 on: October 14, 2014, 03:05:08 pm »

The statpoints are sold in batches. The batches the underside shopkeeper sells are of ten points.
So if we don't get all ten we can sue for false advertising.

Ah, OK, didn't remember that. In that case +2 to buying ALL THE STATPOINTS.
If you expect to live forever then you will never be disappointed.
Spooky Signature
To fix the horrid default colour scheme, follow the below steps:
Profile> Modify Profile> Look and Layout> Current Theme> (change)> Darkling

freeformschooler

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #16866 on: October 14, 2014, 04:07:02 pm »

+1

+1
+1

+1

ok might as well get this over with

Kit Kat brings over a hundred sexy jewels from Storage, and you and Ciro crank up your Class Stats to max.

Al gains +4 PERC!
Al gains +2 HP!

Al MAXES OUT his PERCEPTION at +5/+5! Al learns his Tier Two skill: Dominant Voice!

Ciro gains +3 BLOOD!

Ciro MAXES OUT her BLOOD at +5/+5! Ciro learns her Tier One æÄ╦⌐: Genetic Recess!

That is a pretty bullshit power. It's soulbound, she can't cast it even with her wizard hat and an overheal, and it doesn't even say what it does!

...Following this world's logic, that means it does something extraordinary. Luckily, your power is way cooler:

Wait, "switch control?" Oh, you get it. Some weakling bio-monster gives you the eye, and you walk them into a pool of water. Manually. Heh heh hah hah hah

Kit Kat puts the last point in storage. Boy, she copied Ciro well. Really well, if you know what you mean. (+1 RACKS INSULTED)

The shopkeeper gouges prices according.

Spoiler: Active (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Passive (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: GM note (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: February 19, 2015, 09:29:28 pm by freeformschooler »

Worldmaster27

• Bay Watcher
  • Doop
    • View Profile
« Reply #16867 on: October 14, 2014, 04:11:08 pm »

Just throwing this out here, but I googled TWoOtA slog on images and on the 11th line Xantalos's avatar appears.

inb4 slog is an eldritch abomination in chapter 11

Solymr

• Bay Watcher
  • BEEP BOP READ SOLDIERMON
    • View Profile
« Reply #16868 on: October 14, 2014, 04:14:25 pm »

>genetic recess

RedWarrior0

• Bay Watcher
  • she/her
    • View Profile
« Reply #16869 on: October 14, 2014, 04:15:25 pm »

Does not appear to be soulbound in original image. Is soulbound in inventory. I presume soulbound, but is it?

flame99

• Bay Watcher
  • Lady Stardust & her songs of darkness and disgrace
    • View Profile
« Reply #16870 on: October 14, 2014, 04:16:56 pm »

Genetic Recess, huh? Well, "recess" can mean to suspend (Also something set back, but I'm not sure how that might be linked), and I doubt I need to define genetic. The only familial relations we know of with Ciro (Hell, ignoring Al being Cherish's foster-dad, in the Warrens at all) would be the (Possibly not literal) relation of the Siblings. Maybe it suspends Ciro's Sibling powers/weaknesses, if there are any?

EDIT:

Wait.

Wasn't it stated somewhere that Oric can control the Siblings via his Soul Star (Or was it Cain's star? I forget.)? So, how do we combat this?
By temporarily becoming a non-Sibling.

Gentlemen, I think we just found the key to having a shot at the final boss battle.
« Last Edit: October 14, 2014, 04:20:40 pm by flameboy99 »
It/its, they/them, in order of preference.

Not gay as in happy, queer as in fuck you.

javierpwn

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #16871 on: October 14, 2014, 04:21:46 pm »

CORRUPTION CIRO
CLASS INAPPROPRIATE TORSO GEAR, CORRUPTED SKILLS, SHAPING SKILLS AS A MAGE, FEELING WORSE ON LEVEL UP
IT ONLY KEEPS GETTING BETTER
Genetic Recess, huh? Well, "recess" can mean to suspend (Also something set back, but I'm not sure how that might be linked), and I doubt I need to define genetic. The only familial relations we know of with Ciro (Hell, ignoring Al being Cherish's foster-dad, in the Warrens at all) would be the (Possibly not literal) relation of the Siblings. Maybe it suspends Ciro's Sibling powers/weaknesses, if there are any?

EDIT:

Wait.

Wasn't it stated somewhere that Oric can control the Siblings via his Soul Star (Or was it Cain's star? I forget.)? So, how do we combat this?
By temporarily becoming a non-Sibling.

Gentlemen, I think we just found the key to having a shot at the final boss battle.
I thought it would just turn Ciro into the generic's equivalent of Chimps.

freeformschooler

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #16872 on: October 14, 2014, 04:23:34 pm »

Wasn't it stated somewhere that Oric can control the Siblings via his Soul Star (Or was it Cain's star? I forget.)?

no

no it was not

Tomcost

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #16873 on: October 14, 2014, 04:29:06 pm »

Curious thing: both of the"corrupted" texts(I mean, the odd letters) have the same number of letters. May it be a coincidence?

Wolfkit

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #16874 on: October 14, 2014, 04:31:23 pm »

Cherish: Heal Kit Kat
All: Overcharge SP by abusing magic fountain and wizard hat.
You wanna frisk this guy? This guy with the technicolor wonder limbs? The limbs that could probably slap you on several different levels of reality?
Your tabs are just pure chaos, Wolfkit.
Sig
Pages: 1 ... 1123 1124 [1125] 1126 1127 ... 1544