Poll

Who's excited for Warrens' return?

me
- 8 (16%)
me
- 2 (4%)
me
- 5 (10%)
help i'm trapped in a poll i don't know why i'm here i'm so scared someone please help
- 29 (58%)
me
- 6 (12%)

Total Members Voted: 50

Pages: 1 ... 1089 1090 [1091] 1092 1093 ... 1544

Author Topic: (ISG) The Warrens of Oric the Awesome ???  (Read 3903863 times)

Shadestyle

• Bay Watcher
  • Adorable
    • View Profile
Re: (ISG) The Warrens of Oric the Awesome:
« Reply #16350 on: August 20, 2014, 04:39:32 pm »

uh

tl;dr

could we use time travel to give Al points in cheating so we could cheat and travel back in time?
You are now having excessive amounts of fun

Worldmaster27

• Bay Watcher
  • Doop
    • View Profile
« Reply #16351 on: August 20, 2014, 04:44:08 pm »

We have time travel? ???

Shadestyle

• Bay Watcher
  • Adorable
    • View Profile
« Reply #16352 on: August 20, 2014, 04:45:39 pm »

that's the best part, If we get points in cheating, we can just cheat it in, and then go back in time and teach it to our past self legitimately.
You are now having excessive amounts of fun

RanDomino

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #16353 on: August 20, 2014, 05:16:23 pm »

I have solved this dilemma.

flame99

• Bay Watcher
  • Lady Stardust & her songs of darkness and disgrace
    • View Profile
« Reply #16354 on: August 21, 2014, 01:47:45 am »

Hmm. Can we assume one of the part memebers gains the power of time travel in the future and then goes to the past to give Al points in cheating so he can get time traveling powers to go to the past in the future and then goes to the past to give Al points in cheating so he can get time traveling powers to go to the past in the future and then goes to the past to give Al points in cheating so he can get time traveling powers to go to the past in the future and then goes to the past to give Al points in cheating so he can get time traveling powers to go to the past in the future and then goes to the past to give Al points in cheating so he can get time traveling powers to go to the past in the future and then goes to the past to give Al points in cheating so he can get time traveling powers to go to the past in the future and then goes to the past to give Al points in cheating so he can get time traveling powers to go to the past in the future and then goes to the past to give Al points in cheating so he can get time traveling powers to go to the past in the future and then goes to the past to give Al points in cheating so he can get time traveling powers to go to the past in the future and then goes to the past to give Al points in cheating so he can get time traveling powers to go to the past in the future and then goes to the past to give Al points in cheating so he can get time traveling powers to go to the past in the future and then goes to the past to give Al points in cheating so he can get time traveling powers to go to the past in the future and then goes to the past to give Al points in cheating so he can get time traveling powers to go to the past in the future and then goes to the past to give Al points in cheating so he can get time traveling powers to go to the past in the future and then goes to the past to give Al points in cheating so he can get time traveling powers to go to the past in the future and then goes to the past to give Al points in cheating so he can get time traveling powers to go to the past in the future and then goes to the past to give Al points in cheating so he can get time traveling powers to go to the past?
tl;dr Bootstrap Paradox-ing cheating skills for Al. I approve.
It/its, they/them, in order of preference.

Not gay as in happy, queer as in fuck you.

javierpwn

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #16355 on: August 21, 2014, 10:06:07 am »

Hmm. Can we assume one of the part memebers gains the power of time travel in the future and then goes to the past to give Al points in cheating so he can get time traveling powers to go to the past in the future and then goes to the past to give Al points in cheating so he can get time traveling powers to go to the past in the future and then goes to the past to give Al points in cheating so he can get time traveling powers to go to the past in the future and then goes to the past to give Al points in cheating so he can get time traveling powers to go to the past in the future and then goes to the past to give Al points in cheating so he can get time traveling powers to go to the past in the future and then goes to the past to give Al points in cheating so he can get time traveling powers to go to the past in the future and then goes to the past to give Al points in cheating so he can get time traveling powers to go to the past in the future and then goes to the past to give Al points in cheating so he can get time traveling powers to go to the past in the future and then goes to the past to give Al points in cheating so he can get time traveling powers to go to the past in the future and then goes to the past to give Al points in cheating so he can get time traveling powers to go to the past in the future and then goes to the past to give Al points in cheating so he can get time traveling powers to go to the past in the future and then goes to the past to give Al points in cheating so he can get time traveling powers to go to the past in the future and then goes to the past to give Al points in cheating so he can get time traveling powers to go to the past in the future and then goes to the past to give Al points in cheating so he can get time traveling powers to go to the past in the future and then goes to the past to give Al points in cheating so he can get time traveling powers to go to the past in the future and then goes to the past to give Al points in cheating so he can get time traveling powers to go to the past in the future and then goes to the past to give Al points in cheating so he can get time traveling powers to go to the past?

TalonisWolf

• Bay Watcher
  • Wolf Acolyte of the Pack
    • View Profile
« Reply #16356 on: August 21, 2014, 10:48:19 am »

Never say never, unless you're saying never trust FFS... he is diabolical.
TalonisWolf has claimed the title of Sig-forger the Burning Champion of Lime Green!
GENERATION 32:
The first time you see this, copy it i

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
« Reply #16357 on: August 21, 2014, 10:48:46 am »

Nonsense!  He is fuzzy and cuddly and loves hugs.

*hugs*
HMR stands for Hazardous Materials Requisition, not Horrible Massive Ruination, though I can understand how one could get confused.
God help us if we have to agree on pizza toppings at some point. There will be no survivors.

LordSlowpoke

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #16358 on: August 21, 2014, 11:11:58 am »

* LordSlowpoke pets the ffs

Cerol Lenslens

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #16359 on: August 21, 2014, 01:22:13 pm »

Not if we play by the rules we won't. You gonna listen to the rules? That's like, totally against the spirit of using Cheating to retroactively put points we don't have into Cheating!
"I've got a plan, hear me out on this one... I want to almost murder you."
"Boy, sure wish as Queen of the entire realm I had somebody to help me out with this. Advisor, tutor, anyone who knows what the hell they're looking at really.

Alas, the life of a Queen is a lonely one. Do the things with the whatsit."

TopHat

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #16360 on: August 21, 2014, 01:46:47 pm »

Have we actually tried putting more than 5 points into a stat, or are we just assuming that's the case from the scan results etc.?
Anyway, +1 to saving the stat point for Ciro.
I would ask why fire can burn two men to death without getting hot enough to burn a book, but then I read "INEXTINGUISHABLE RUNNING KAMIKAZE RADIOACTIVE FLAMING ZOMBIE" and realized that logic, reason, and physics are all occupied with crying in the corner right now.

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
« Reply #16361 on: August 21, 2014, 01:59:43 pm »

Have we actually tried putting more than 5 points into a stat, or are we just assuming that's the case from the scan results etc.?
Anyway, +1 to saving the stat point for Ciro.

Too lazy to search for it, but yes.
HMR stands for Hazardous Materials Requisition, not Horrible Massive Ruination, though I can understand how one could get confused.
God help us if we have to agree on pizza toppings at some point. There will be no survivors.

laularukyrumo

• Bay Watcher
  • Needs More Socks
    • View Profile
« Reply #16362 on: August 22, 2014, 08:59:08 am »

Drat. I forgot about that. Somehow I thought that you just had to upgrade to the next multiple of five and that's how you go up a tier, but didn't recall that you needed a new stat slot per multiple. Which, I'll add, I don't think we've seen yet. I mean, MAYBE the river dollar merchant, but that may as well be the same thing as not existing at all.

Bugger all.
Quote from: Dwarfotaur
Everytime one of my militia has given birth in the Danger Room, it's lead to instant baby smoothies for everyone.

Gotta Catch 'Em All!

Dat Sig Thread

TalonisWolf

• Bay Watcher
  • Wolf Acolyte of the Pack
    • View Profile
« Reply #16363 on: August 23, 2014, 01:21:07 pm »

Do this

then this.

Damn, I had came up with an alternative way, very similar to this. Well, +1.

After a bit of thought, +1
TalonisWolf has claimed the title of Sig-forger the Burning Champion of Lime Green!
GENERATION 32:
The first time you see this, copy it i

flabort

• Bay Watcher
  • Still a demilich, despite the 4e and 5e nerfs
    • View Profile
« Reply #16364 on: August 23, 2014, 01:33:04 pm »

+1 to that as well.
The Cyan Menace

Went away for a while, came back, went away for a while, and back for now.
Pages: 1 ... 1089 1090 [1091] 1092 1093 ... 1544