Poll

Who's excited for Warrens' return?

me
- 8 (16%)
me
- 2 (4%)
me
- 5 (10%)
help i'm trapped in a poll i don't know why i'm here i'm so scared someone please help
- 29 (58%)
me
- 6 (12%)

Total Members Voted: 50

Pages: 1 ... 1088 1089 [1090] 1091 1092 ... 1544

Author Topic: (ISG) The Warrens of Oric the Awesome ???  (Read 3903842 times)

javierpwn

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: (ISG) The Warrens of Oric the Awesome:
« Reply #16335 on: August 19, 2014, 03:48:38 pm »

He could get killed and then reincarnated like ciro...  :P
nah, he's just going to go mad with power, get his soul consumed by the Seraphim

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
  • Now back to our regularly scheduled bark.
    • View Profile
« Reply #16336 on: August 19, 2014, 03:56:24 pm »

I think we should give someone a summoned spirits stat, so they passively have a spirit as a summon.

monk12

• Bay Watcher
  • Sorry, I AM a coyote
    • View Profile
« Reply #16337 on: August 19, 2014, 04:11:38 pm »

ciro? what ciro

i think we already decided we're dumping all non-slog chars into a vat of acid when this segment ends
good point, Better save the stat point until slog is the main character then.
it'd be a waste on slog, he needs more CLASS STATS; or else he'd only have to upgrade HP and SP

Aw shit, you're right. By that same logic, we shouldn't give it to Cherish since she doesn't actually have her Heal stat yet.

+1 saving Stat Point for Ciro, then, because this may potentially result in Shipping Grid calibration.

Cerol Lenslens

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #16338 on: August 19, 2014, 05:37:44 pm »

Put 1 3 stat points into Cheating. On Al of course, because nobody will ever be the wiser. Heh.
"I've got a plan, hear me out on this one... I want to almost murder you."
"Boy, sure wish as Queen of the entire realm I had somebody to help me out with this. Advisor, tutor, anyone who knows what the hell they're looking at really.

Alas, the life of a Queen is a lonely one. Do the things with the whatsit."

Worldmaster27

• Bay Watcher
  • Doop
    • View Profile
« Reply #16339 on: August 19, 2014, 05:59:58 pm »

+1 to Ciro's  blood stat, whenever we get back to the main party

javierpwn

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #16340 on: August 19, 2014, 06:37:41 pm »

the next part of the suicidal Al plan involves going to DL3 alone, and 1 hit KO'ing that creature for our river dollar.

RanDomino

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #16341 on: August 19, 2014, 07:36:06 pm »

Put 1 3 stat points into Cheating. On Al of course, because nobody will ever be the wiser. Heh.
+2

Fallatus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #16342 on: August 20, 2014, 08:18:23 am »

I have a question. If ciro class changes again will the blood skill change with her to the apropriate skill or will it stay blood?
if it doesn't change maybe we should put the skill point into class skill rather than blood.(If that is possible.)

P.S. The word blood is really weird to write out. Like, seriously.

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
« Reply #16343 on: August 20, 2014, 08:29:34 am »

Blooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooood
HMR stands for Hazardous Materials Requisition, not Horrible Massive Ruination, though I can understand how one could get confused.
God help us if we have to agree on pizza toppings at some point. There will be no survivors.

Shadestyle

• Bay Watcher
  • Adorable
    • View Profile
« Reply #16344 on: August 20, 2014, 08:33:27 am »

Bloodbloodbloodbloodbloodbloodbloodbloodbloodbloodbloodbloodbloodbloodbloodbloodbloodbloodbloodbloodbloodbloodbloodbloodbloodbloodbloodbloodbloodblood
You are now having excessive amounts of fun

Culise

• Bay Watcher
  • General Nuisance
    • View Profile
« Reply #16345 on: August 20, 2014, 09:20:00 am »

+2
+(n+1)

TalonisWolf

• Bay Watcher
  • Wolf Acolyte of the Pack
    • View Profile
« Reply #16346 on: August 20, 2014, 11:37:12 am »

+2
+(n+1)
Switch to our Dwarfy Shenanigans Rubric Thing and do above action.
TalonisWolf has claimed the title of Sig-forger the Burning Champion of Lime Green!
GENERATION 32:
The first time you see this, copy it i

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
« Reply #16347 on: August 20, 2014, 11:43:03 am »

Only Ciro has Dwarven.
HMR stands for Hazardous Materials Requisition, not Horrible Massive Ruination, though I can understand how one could get confused.
God help us if we have to agree on pizza toppings at some point. There will be no survivors.

Shadestyle

• Bay Watcher
  • Adorable
    • View Profile
« Reply #16348 on: August 20, 2014, 04:26:15 pm »

Hmm. Can we assume one of the part memebers gains the power of time travel in the future and then goes to the past to give Al points in cheating so he can get time traveling powers to go to the past in the future and then goes to the past to give Al points in cheating so he can get time traveling powers to go to the past in the future and then goes to the past to give Al points in cheating so he can get time traveling powers to go to the past in the future and then goes to the past to give Al points in cheating so he can get time traveling powers to go to the past in the future and then goes to the past to give Al points in cheating so he can get time traveling powers to go to the past in the future and then goes to the past to give Al points in cheating so he can get time traveling powers to go to the past in the future and then goes to the past to give Al points in cheating so he can get time traveling powers to go to the past in the future and then goes to the past to give Al points in cheating so he can get time traveling powers to go to the past in the future and then goes to the past to give Al points in cheating so he can get time traveling powers to go to the past in the future and then goes to the past to give Al points in cheating so he can get time traveling powers to go to the past in the future and then goes to the past to give Al points in cheating so he can get time traveling powers to go to the past in the future and then goes to the past to give Al points in cheating so he can get time traveling powers to go to the past in the future and then goes to the past to give Al points in cheating so he can get time traveling powers to go to the past in the future and then goes to the past to give Al points in cheating so he can get time traveling powers to go to the past in the future and then goes to the past to give Al points in cheating so he can get time traveling powers to go to the past in the future and then goes to the past to give Al points in cheating so he can get time traveling powers to go to the past in the future and then goes to the past to give Al points in cheating so he can get time traveling powers to go to the past?
You are now having excessive amounts of fun

Worldmaster27

• Bay Watcher
  • Doop
    • View Profile
« Reply #16349 on: August 20, 2014, 04:38:11 pm »

uh

tl;dr
Pages: 1 ... 1088 1089 [1090] 1091 1092 ... 1544