Poll

Who's excited for Warrens' return?

me
- 8 (16%)
me
- 2 (4%)
me
- 5 (10%)
help i'm trapped in a poll i don't know why i'm here i'm so scared someone please help
- 29 (58%)
me
- 6 (12%)

Total Members Voted: 50

Pages: 1 ... 908 909 [910] 911 912 ... 1544

Author Topic: (ISG) The Warrens of Oric the Awesome ???  (Read 3895779 times)

Xanmyral

• Bay Watcher
  • Warning: May contain ham
    • View Profile

Random Comment: Perhaps to go up, we must go down, for after we go down far enough, we must certainly be going up. There are many allusions to Inferno here, after all.

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile

How many people do we know who have Holy-element abilities?
One.

Random Comment: Perhaps to go up, we must go down, for after we go down far enough, we must certainly be going up. There are many allusions to Inferno here, after all.
...Huh?

P.S. monk12, your post with the third part also includes the fourth. Are you going to update the links in the other pages to note this?
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

Xanmyral

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

There's mention about Oric cleaving his way up, but we're heading down. I assume the Lord is somewhere down below, not up above, so I'm thinking perhaps direction is a bit relative. In Inferno, after they reached the lowest level, they went down even further and started going up, reaching Purgatory.

monk12

• Bay Watcher
  • Sorry, I AM a coyote
    • View Profile

P.S. monk12, your post with the third part also includes the fourth. Are you going to update the links in the other pages to note this?

Ah yes, I should do that. Chapter Three wasn't too long so Advanced Navigation Part 3 will probably include both Chapters Three and Four before I have to split off another new post (maybe Five as well, depending on how lengthy these are; Chapter Two ALMOST fit in with the Prolgue and Chapter One, and it was a long chapter.)

NAV

• Bay Watcher
  • I have an idea!
    • View Profile

Well, let's hear the trick. Unless you're banking on an unspoken plan guarantee.
Here goes:
Spoiler (click to show/hide)
+1
+1. I have the ominous feeling that FFS will find some way to punish us for save point abuse, but eh. Let's just see what happens.
Sounds good.

I think we can do better and kill him in one turn. What we need to do is use almost all of Ciro's MHP and MSP to bloodshape a ridiculously powerful weapon. Like a gatling-rocket-launcher-with-a-chainsaw-bayonet-chucks. Have Al tank with his bulwark, knight rubric, and met hat. Give cherish the weapon, and she can beat Horologe in a single turn. Maybe 2 if we're unlucky.

It just doesn't make sense to have Ciro bloodshape a powerful weapon and then enter the arena in a weakened state, when we can have her bloodshape an even more powerful weapon and let someone at full stats wield it.
Tempting.

Why not both? Have the ridiculously powerful weapon be a gattling-sniper-rocket-launcher or something, so it will probably have the Imbue Shot ability (or similar). Then, give it to Cherish and we can have them execute the first plan.

inb4 1 is rolled and Ciro gibs.
Yes, that's the drawback of that plan.
We have those reroll dice in storage. We could use one of those if Ciro rolls a 1.
Highmax…dead, flesh torn from him, though his skill with the sword was unmatched…military…Nearly destroyed .. Rhunorah... dead... Mastahcheese returns...dead. Gaul...alive, still locked in combat. NAV...Alive, drinking booze....
The face on the toaster does not look like one of mercy.

Elephant Parade

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Monk12, why don't you just make eight posts in a row? That way, we wouldn't even need links between pages. You could just scroll down.

Unless it hit a page break, but that would still be less hassle than link-hopping.

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile

There's mention about Oric cleaving his way up, but we're heading down. I assume the Lord is somewhere down below, not up above, so I'm thinking perhaps direction is a bit relative. In Inferno, after they reached the lowest level, they went down even further and started going up, reaching Purgatory.
Ah.
I would assume that either the Last Seraph was moved; we're still above the level where the Last Seraph was; or we haven't even entered the Seraphims' Realm.

Monk12, why don't you just make eight posts in a row? That way, we wouldn't even need links between pages. You could just scroll down.

Unless it hit a page break, but that would still be less hassle than link-hopping.
They're already made. *shrug* Doesn't bother me.
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile

We have those reroll dice in storage. We could use one of those if Ciro rolls a 1.

This is an excellent point, both for the creation and the alpha strike- more so the alpha strike.
HMR stands for Hazardous Materials Requisition, not Horrible Massive Ruination, though I can understand how one could get confused.
God help us if we have to agree on pizza toppings at some point. There will be no survivors.

monk12

• Bay Watcher
  • Sorry, I AM a coyote
    • View Profile

Well, mostly because I didn't think of that when I started Advanced Navigation :P

I suppose I could just do that now, but the link hopping doesn't particularly bother me. If people speak up and tell me it annoys them, I'll go ahead and sextuple-post to get everything on the same page.

javierpwn

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Oric probably keeps the Seraphim locked away in a Sub-Dl.
Like the Depths. Or climbing upwards(we never got to see what would be upwards to Circuitrix, because Proxxy shenanigans teleporting hub)

Slayerhero90

• Bay Watcher
  • Time for Taako's opinion.
    • View Profile

Damnit. Missed out on my chance to participate in the conversation about off.
I know that game so well, despite getting too emotionally crushed in zone 3 and ceasing to play it.
My tumblr.
Yeah no I don't haunt here anymore. Peace

Elephant Parade

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

I know that game so well, despite getting too emotionally crushed in zone 3 and ceasing to play it.
Ssh. Spoilers. Admittedly vague spoilers, but still.

RanDomino

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Ssh. Spoilers. Admittedly vague spoilers, but still.
I read the LP!
and then I curled into a corner while clutching my face and staring

Xanmyral

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

I'm personally of the opinion that it's better to play it than watch an LP, but I understand I'm perhaps in a minority here. First hand experience and all that.

Darvi

• Bay Watcher
  • <Cript> Darvi is my wifi.
    • View Profile
Pages: 1 ... 908 909 [910] 911 912 ... 1544