Poll

Who's excited for Warrens' return?

me
- 8 (16%)
me
- 2 (4%)
me
- 5 (10%)
help i'm trapped in a poll i don't know why i'm here i'm so scared someone please help
- 29 (58%)
me
- 6 (12%)

Total Members Voted: 50

Pages: 1 ... 906 907 [908] 909 910 ... 1544

Author Topic: (ISG) The Warrens of Oric the Awesome ???  (Read 3896275 times)

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile

A castle that was his. Servants that were his, if they're still alive. All run by the Voice, now, and there's no indication that this was how things were before. Quite the opposite, in fact.
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

TopHat

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Hmm. I think I may have worked out a trick that could stack the odds firmly in our favour if we decide to challenge Horologe. Unfortunately, it'll require a save point for maximum effectiveness, which would require an additional delay side-tripping to DL2. And I'd rather not leave Ripriver longer than possible.
I would ask why fire can burn two men to death without getting hot enough to burn a book, but then I read "INEXTINGUISHABLE RUNNING KAMIKAZE RADIOACTIVE FLAMING ZOMBIE" and realized that logic, reason, and physics are all occupied with crying in the corner right now.

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Horologe?
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

draco1234

• Bay Watcher
  • What's the worst that can happen?
    • View Profile

flame99

• Bay Watcher
  • Lady Stardust & her songs of darkness and disgrace
    • View Profile

Well, let's hear the trick. Unless you're banking on an unspoken plan guarantee.
It/its, they/them, in order of preference.

Not gay as in happy, queer as in fuck you.

TopHat

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Well, let's hear the trick. Unless you're banking on an unspoken plan guarantee.
Here goes:
Spoiler (click to show/hide)
I would ask why fire can burn two men to death without getting hot enough to burn a book, but then I read "INEXTINGUISHABLE RUNNING KAMIKAZE RADIOACTIVE FLAMING ZOMBIE" and realized that logic, reason, and physics are all occupied with crying in the corner right now.

ShadowStrike

• Bay Watcher
  • Dwarven Axe
    • View Profile

Here goes:
+1
The second best way to destroy non-serious and non-sensical posts is to dump a whole load of cold scientific facts on it.

flame99

• Bay Watcher
  • Lady Stardust & her songs of darkness and disgrace
    • View Profile

Here goes:
+1
+1. I have the ominous feeling that FFS will find some way to punish us for save point abuse, but eh. Let's just see what happens.
It/its, they/them, in order of preference.

Not gay as in happy, queer as in fuck you.

NAV

• Bay Watcher
  • I have an idea!
    • View Profile

I think we can do better and kill him in one turn. What we need to do is use almost all of Ciro's MHP and MSP to bloodshape a ridiculously powerful weapon. Like a gatling-rocket-launcher-with-a-chainsaw-bayonet-chucks. Have Al tank with his bulwark, knight rubric, and met hat. Give cherish the weapon, and she can beat Horologe in a single turn. Maybe 2 if we're unlucky.

It just doesn't make sense to have Ciro bloodshape a powerful weapon and then enter the arena in a weakened state, when we can have her bloodshape an even more powerful weapon and let someone at full stats wield it.
Highmax…dead, flesh torn from him, though his skill with the sword was unmatched…military…Nearly destroyed .. Rhunorah... dead... Mastahcheese returns...dead. Gaul...alive, still locked in combat. NAV...Alive, drinking booze....
The face on the toaster does not look like one of mercy.

Powder Miner

• Bay Watcher
  • this avatar is years irrelevant again oh god oh f-
    • View Profile

inb4 1 is rolled and Ciro gibs.

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Here goes:
+1
+1. I have the ominous feeling that FFS will find some way to punish us for save point abuse, but eh. Let's just see what happens.
Sounds good.

I think we can do better and kill him in one turn. What we need to do is use almost all of Ciro's MHP and MSP to bloodshape a ridiculously powerful weapon. Like a gatling-rocket-launcher-with-a-chainsaw-bayonet-chucks. Have Al tank with his bulwark, knight rubric, and met hat. Give cherish the weapon, and she can beat Horologe in a single turn. Maybe 2 if we're unlucky.

It just doesn't make sense to have Ciro bloodshape a powerful weapon and then enter the arena in a weakened state, when we can have her bloodshape an even more powerful weapon and let someone at full stats wield it.
Tempting.

Why not both? Have the ridiculously powerful weapon be a gattling-sniper-rocket-launcher or something, so it will probably have the Imbue Shot ability (or similar). Then, give it to Cherish and we can have them execute the first plan.

Yes, that's the drawback of that plan.
Sig

javierpwn

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

In that case, Al gets a free meal.

hops

• Bay Watcher
  • Secretary of Antifa
    • View Profile

That would be a hilariously anticlimatic game over.

Therefore +1 on the plan
she/her. (Pronouns vary over time.) The artist formerly known as Objective/Cinder.

One True Polycule with flame99 <3

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

It wasn't a Game Over last time we died.
Sig

javierpwn

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

It wasn't a Game Over last time we died.
Realistically, the Influx could automatically Switch to Al or something, and then Al can revive us.
The issue with reviving though, is picking a class....(Paraplegic Rat Summoner)
Pages: 1 ... 906 907 [908] 909 910 ... 1544