Poll

How overpowered is the dex stat?

Game-Breakingly
Very
Moderately
Just a Little
Not at All

Pages: 1 ... 83 84 [85] 86 87 ... 159

Author Topic: Looter's Delight: Considering Revival  (Read 275402 times)

Kadzar

• Bay Watcher
  • Descan Pengwind
    • View Profile
Re: Looter's Delight: A Deathmatch with Treasure! EVERYBODY IN!
« Reply #1260 on: March 18, 2013, 01:55:54 am »

((So uhh.. this statue doesnt use affinity or luck right?))

perform top secret "survive the imminent apocalypse" action
((I'm fairly certain the apocalypse already happened. I believe we are currently standing in the remains of Deathloot Mountain.))

Oh, and I suppose I might as well post an actual action, at least for now.
Wait for the masses to submit themselves to my rulership, and poke the brains out of anyone who might be foolish enough to try to take me on.
What if the earth is just a knick in one of the infinite swords of the mighty fractal bear?
Glory to Arstotzka!

Unholy_Pariah

• Bay Watcher
  • [ETHIC:LOOTING:MANDATORY]
    • View Profile
« Reply #1261 on: March 18, 2013, 02:06:21 am »

((So uhh.. this statue doesnt use affinity or luck right?))

perform top secret "survive the imminent apocalypse" action
((I'm fairly certain the apocalypse already happened. I believe we are currently standing in the remains of Deathloot Mountain.))

Oh, and I suppose I might as well post an actual action, at least for now.
Wait for the masses to submit themselves to my rulership, and poke the brains out of anyone who might be foolish enough to try to take me on.

Ummm osborn just got a new 5 kill spell... the apocalypse has only just begun
Clearly running multiple missions at the same time is a terrible idea.  The epic battle to see which team can cock it up worse has escalated again.

And Larry kinda gets blueballed in all this; just left with a raging bone spear and no where to put it.

Person

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1262 on: March 18, 2013, 02:11:05 am »

Attempt to activate gauntlet with my mind. If that doesn't work, throw a few punches. Also activate cross again. If I have more time, looks for materials for a splint.
Please don't let textbooks invade Bay12.
The Conquistadors only have the faintest idea of what the modern world is like when they are greeted by two hostile WWI Veterans riding on a giant potato; Welcome to 2016.

scapheap

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm a good guy...girl. My horse just eat souls.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1263 on: March 18, 2013, 03:18:10 am »

Pick up badass machete.

"Who has need of me?"
You were planning to have a 15 year old magical girl kill Witches by drinking them under the table!? It's original, at least.
Morpheus, a magic girls game

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1264 on: March 18, 2013, 06:30:00 am »

"Well, miss, not sure if I need you, but there's not much chance of you lifting that on your own..."

Help Annie lift her machete. Stab people who attack me with my useless knife. It's not even a throwing kitchen knife...
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

Persus13

• Bay Watcher
  • 6th King of the Mafia
    • View Profile
« Reply #1265 on: March 18, 2013, 06:51:43 am »

so evil Lucky got an evil Lilia basically?

Do Action
Congratulations Persus, now you are forced to have the same personal text for an entire year!
Longbowmen horsearcher doomstacks that suffer no attrition and can navigate all major rivers without ships.
Sigtext

+!!scientist!!+

• Bay Watcher
  • I came to have fun, but then I found !!FUN!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1266 on: March 18, 2013, 07:46:31 am »

"LET THE GAMES BEGIN!!!"

Use fourth spell on Random, then join up with the pike dude and the lucky guy, MURDER ANYONE WHO STANDS IN MY WAY (with spell 1).
"what are all these shapes? Why are they moving around. What do they want from me?"

Squill

• Bay Watcher
  • Decided to play DF, I guess I'm back now?
    • View Profile
« Reply #1267 on: March 18, 2013, 01:36:56 pm »

"New location detected. Threat: High.
Register: Surprise.
Activate defensive protocol."
Run to nearest cover and take potshots at anyone who is an immediate threat to me.
I have not posted in almost a year
But now in iambic verse I am here

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
  • Your Friendly Salvation
    • View Profile
« Reply #1268 on: March 18, 2013, 02:34:11 pm »

"I have always wanted to say this.
BY THE POWER OF GREYSKULL!"

Activate the staff, attempting to make an impenetrable shield. Around only myself.
Sig! Onol
Quote from: BFEL
XANTALOS, THE KARATEBOMINATION
Quote from: Toaster
((The Xantalos Die: [1, 1, 1, 6, 6, 6]))

Wwolin

• Bay Watcher
  • [EXTRA_BUTCHER_OBJECT]
    • View Profile
« Reply #1269 on: March 18, 2013, 02:49:09 pm »

((Why is my luck negative? I have positive luck... and it's 5... it should be the same exact stats as Lucky.))
Yeah, I made a mistake on the actual turn because it was late and there was a lot of loot. But on the reference sheets I made for myself, everything's correct.

And I'm not gonna be posting statuses or maps anymore. There are just too many people, and the map is just too large. I checked, and it's actually slightly larger than the state of North Dakota. Yeah, I overdid it just a bit here...
But was about that map you spent so damn long working on? 3:

There are ways to get a copy of the map for your character. But it's too large for you to make out by sight alone like the mountaintop.

So are we all right next to eachother, basically?

You're spread out over about 200 square yards. Close enough that you can still attack each other.
I meant we'd start stabbing the walls and floor for points and not just for science.

superBlast

• Bay Watcher
  • The guy that loves nukes too much
    • View Profile
« Reply #1270 on: March 18, 2013, 02:55:56 pm »

so evil Lucky got an evil Lilia basically?

Do Action

Well... this "Lilia" is defiantly completely different from the last one considering she's only a foot tall and is golden. Though Wwolin rolled me with negative luck when I was supposed to have positive luck. So my loot might end up completely different when he fixes that.

Though the only thing that is the same about Evil Lucky and Lucky is they look the same, they have the same family (so that means Evil Unlucky exists), they have the same interests in stuff (so that makes Evil Lucky a lolicon too :P), and more or less the same name. Other then that, they act completely different. So calling my new loot Evil Lilia is completely off.
"Come oooooon, a little insanity never hurt anyone.... Well except for that one guy, but never mind him." -superBlast

I gots a new livestream! Check it out here at http://www.twitch.tv/iamsuperblast

Tsuchigumo550

• Bay Watcher
  • Mad Artificer
    • View Profile
« Reply #1271 on: March 18, 2013, 03:13:40 pm »

Shy away from the group, slightly. Examine revolver, then address Zardak.
"Uhh... what if, um, we... can't really feel pain? I mean, not anything above what you'd relate to, oh, a bruise or something..?
Open revolver (taking note of how this is done, through sliding the cylinder out, removing it completely, or via break-action) then examine the ammunition inside the chambers. Load/reload if needed, then close revolver. Spin cylinder so that it's in place, and then examine the sights and grip. After thoroughly checking revolver, make sure that the hammer isn't cocked and keep distance from Zardak, while continuing:

"Not to... anger you, by asking that... The last thing I want to do is anger someone like you, ahm, I mean..."
Fumble words, but attempt to smile in a friendly manner.

Spoiler: also holy shit (click to show/hide)
There are words that make the booze plant possible. Just not those words.
Alright you two. Attempt to murder each other. Last one standing gets to participate in the next test.
DIRK: Pelvic thrusts will be my exclamation points.

superBlast

• Bay Watcher
  • The guy that loves nukes too much
    • View Profile
« Reply #1272 on: March 18, 2013, 03:24:25 pm »

((Why is my luck negative? I have positive luck... and it's 5... it should be the same exact stats as Lucky.))
Yeah, I made a mistake on the actual turn because it was late and there was a lot of loot. But on the reference sheets I made for myself, everything's correct.

So are you gonna fix my loot? Well if you don't wanna I'm fine with my little golden girl that sounds like a robot to me. Though I'm pretty afraid of negative weapons... I don't wanna have myself killed by my own weapon.
"Come oooooon, a little insanity never hurt anyone.... Well except for that one guy, but never mind him." -superBlast

I gots a new livestream! Check it out here at http://www.twitch.tv/iamsuperblast

stefmor90

• Bay Watcher
  • FUCKING HATS
    • View Profile
« Reply #1273 on: March 18, 2013, 03:32:38 pm »

DO SECRET PM SHIT.

Aseaheru

• Bay Watcher
  • Cursed by the Elves with a title.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1274 on: March 18, 2013, 03:42:48 pm »

RUN AWAY TOWARDS THE DUDE WITH FIRE ARMOR, WHILE SCREAMING "MAY I JOIN YOUR TEAM? I DONT WANT TO DIE!"
Highly Opinionated Fool
Warning, nearly incapable of expressing tone in text
Pages: 1 ... 83 84 [85] 86 87 ... 159