Poll

How overpowered is the dex stat?

Game-Breakingly
Very
Moderately
Just a Little
Not at All

Pages: 1 ... 82 83 [84] 85 86 ... 159

Author Topic: Looter's Delight: Considering Revival  (Read 275436 times)

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
  • Your Friendly Salvation
    • View Profile
Re: Looter's Delight: A Deathmatch with Treasure! TWO SURVIVORS!
« Reply #1245 on: March 16, 2013, 08:09:28 pm »

Hmm... you look too tough for me to correctly consume you, simpleton. Perhaps I could join up with you?
Sig! Onol
Quote from: BFEL
XANTALOS, THE KARATEBOMINATION
Quote from: Toaster
((The Xantalos Die: [1, 1, 1, 6, 6, 6]))

borno

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1246 on: March 16, 2013, 08:35:13 pm »

Nod vigorously.
"Yus please! Dose people at home said "haha" when me said I was gonna be a hero, but now I am "hahaing"! I has me own team with three pee-pol, and we kill all the baddies!"

Person

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1247 on: March 16, 2013, 08:35:45 pm »

"I'm game for team good."
Please don't let textbooks invade Bay12.
The Conquistadors only have the faintest idea of what the modern world is like when they are greeted by two hostile WWI Veterans riding on a giant potato; Welcome to 2016.

Tsuchigumo550

• Bay Watcher
  • Mad Artificer
    • View Profile
« Reply #1248 on: March 16, 2013, 10:20:23 pm »

Name: ALGEM
Looks: A short, feminine android with a human brain for a CPU. She's shy but very curious, able to hide her less-than-human appearance with her clothing. She looks human from a distance, but up close one can see the perfectly-shaped plates and fibers forming her body. She generally tries to avoid humans unless they contact her, and even then, she's normally at least somewhat evasive. She utilizes solar batteries for a main source of energy and can grow quite tired if away from the sun too long- three days without sunlight will cause her life support to fail, and her brain CPU will die off. She's very afraid of the darkness and nighttime for this reason, especially when she can't sleep during that time.

Stats
Strength: --
Endurance: ++
Dexterity: +
Affinity: -
Luck: +
Badassery: -

ALGEM is not physically strong despite being made of metal, but can endure damage much better than those made of flesh. She's a little faster than others as well. She's not particularly prone to doing things in a non-logical manner, although she can feel emotion and be driven by it (in a more limited sense. She does not feel strong adrenaline rushes, as the only organ that she has that remains organic is her brain. She feels artificial organs reading these changes, though, so knows what's happening- it's just nowhere near as strong.
There are words that make the booze plant possible. Just not those words.
Alright you two. Attempt to murder each other. Last one standing gets to participate in the next test.
DIRK: Pelvic thrusts will be my exclamation points.

Benjamaru

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1249 on: March 16, 2013, 10:44:42 pm »

I'd like to get in line if ya don't mind

Name: Red Zion
Looks: He dresses all in red and carries a shepherd's staff. He basically looks like he Red mage from Final Fantasy, despite his slim look he's really strong and despite his clothing he's not too good at magic. He is evil because he was good, but that was too mainstream so he became a villain. He wishes to bathe the world is blood because he's bored (and a little insane). Red Zion the Psycho Hipster.
Stats
Strength: ++++++
Endurance: ++
Dexterity: ---
Affinity: ----
Luck: ---
Badassery: ++
Positive luck.
« Last Edit: March 16, 2013, 10:55:07 pm by Benjamaru »

Wwolin

• Bay Watcher
  • [EXTRA_BUTCHER_OBJECT]
    • View Profile
Re: Looter's Delight: A Deathmatch with Treasure! EVERYBODY IN!
« Reply #1250 on: March 18, 2013, 12:31:48 am »

So I've finally pulled myself out of the grand and glorious thing that is the Touhou mod for Diablo II to write the turn :)

(Osborn luk: -3-6-5)

As the ash and smoke from the meteor's impact drifts through the air, some of it settles in Osborn's book, forming a fourth string of words, these ones a shade of gray shot through with streaks of black.

(Random luk: 2+2+1)

Random picks himself up, and winces as a searing pain shoots up his left leg, but he remains standing as a single bronze left gauntlet materializes around his arm, the weight nearly pulling him to the ground. Several strange symbols appear across the metal arm-guard, the most prominent of which is of a great tree with a single eye on the trunk.

Suddenly, an absurd amount of people pop into existence, each with a waiver which rapidly molds itself into an item.

(Gibson luk: 4+6)
Gibson's waiver begins to grow and swell, the paper being replaced with a thick blob of flesh and bone. The blob quickly changes its shape into a footlong rod of pulsating flesh with an eye made of purple wood at the tip. Now all it needs is a name. Fleshrod? Woody? Maybe the One-Eyed Purple Deathstick?

(Unda luk: -2-6) Because I'm not gonna type out that gigantic name every roll, you are now Unda
Unda's waiver rolls itself into a tight cylinder before solidifying into a bright blue fountain pen and slipping through his fingers. He reaches down to pick it up, but it suddenly catches fire, the heat threatening to scorch his hand.

(Yukkuri luk: -6-6)
As Yukkuri spawns, her waiver twists itself into a twelve foot high robotic suit made of rusty looking metal. Inside of the cockpit, she can see the pilot's seat and controls, which appear to consist of buttons corresponding to internal organs, as well as several blades and pipes that seem to be dangerously close to where the pilot's head would be.

(Idiot luk: -3-6)
The Village Idiot gives his waiver a slack-jawed smile as it turns into a bright yellow pair of sneakers with blue ostriches on them.

(Evil Lucky luk: -4-6)
Evil Lucky's waiver folds itself several times over into a tiny origami woman, before a greenish gas envelops it. As the gas dissipates, a girl about a foot tall made out of pure gold is left, and she begins to move as her eyes fill with an eerie green glow and lock onto Evil Lucky. "Who are YOU? Are you my MASTER? If you are, then please state your NAME. If not, then any attempt to move shall be met with immediate use of deadly FORCE."

(Annie luk: -5-3)
Annie's waiver becomes an unbelievably huge bone machete, with an ornately flower-patterned blade over thirty feet long. It'll be one hell of a weapon, if she ever manages to pick it up.

(B0B luk: -1-6)
B0B's waiver becomes an ornate tobacco pipe made from an otherworldly purplish material. Brain shaped shaped puffs of red and blue smoke issue from the end, and they seem to warp reality slightly as they move through the air.

(Charlie luk: 3)
Charlie's waiver becomes a good old fashioned kitchen knife. Good for making sandwiches, and stabbing sand-witches.

(Jim luk: -4-6)
Jim's waiver becomes a small clay statue of a cyclops sitting in a meditative pose. The eye blinks twice and swivels about, but the statue as a whole seems to be largely inanimate.

(Scyrothe luk: 4+2) The funny thing is, you actually rolled an item that makes you an automaton.
Scyrothe's waiver becomes a strange looking metal gun, which immediately latches onto his arm and integrates with it, coming to life with a burst of smoke and bluish light.

(Zardak luk: 5)
Zardak's waiver becomes a long iron pike with a crimson banner of a fierce looking bear hanging off of it. As he picks the weapon up, a new and wild strength flows through him, making his muscles swell with raw power.

(Alena luk: 1+3)
Alena's waiver becomes a black onyx scarab beetle brooch, with a single emerald embedded in its abdomen.

(Rambo luk: 2)
Rambo's waiver becomes a long whip made from tanned leather. It's not gonna be easy to kill someone with it, but hey, it worked for Indiana Jones.

(Cello Guy luk: 3+3)
Cello Guy's waiver becomes a long staff covered in purple runes, and he feels strangely mighty as he picks it up.

(ALGEM luk: 2+1)
ALGEM's waiver becomes a plain looking six shot revolver, with several speedloader cartridges.

(Red Zion luk: 5-3) You said positive luck with your negative modifier, and I kinda wondered what you were doing, but then I realized that having your luck modifier match your roll is too mainstream.
Red Zion's waiver becomes a syringe filled with a clear liquid. It looks like it'll be dangerous, but there's only enough in there for a single injection.

And I'm not gonna be posting statuses or maps anymore. There are just too many people, and the map is just too large. I checked, and it's actually slightly larger than the state of North Dakota. Yeah, I overdid it just a bit here...
I meant we'd start stabbing the walls and floor for points and not just for science.

rabidgam3r

• Bay Watcher
  • bruh
    • View Profile
« Reply #1251 on: March 18, 2013, 12:55:46 am »

So are we all right next to eachother, basically?
Even if he hadn't brought the server down in a ball of flaming, slow-mo gibbing corgis

Greenstarfanatic

• Bay Watcher
  • I wanna be a cow boy babey
    • View Profile
« Reply #1252 on: March 18, 2013, 01:01:37 am »

"Woah. Wonder what this thing does...

Now, which one of you is Lucky? I've heard good things about him."

Play around with the beetle while introducing self.

"Hey, Village Boy! We should get going soon, If we're going to be finding some better loot."

Be off, hoping that Village follows whenever he can.
« Last Edit: March 18, 2013, 07:44:44 pm by Greenstarfanatic »
Hey, don't forget about research boy sitting right here!

stefmor90

• Bay Watcher
  • FUCKING HATS
    • View Profile
« Reply #1253 on: March 18, 2013, 01:10:18 am »

"GENTLEMEN BEHOLD, FOR I HAVE GOTTEN ROBOT. BEEP BOOP SON."

superBlast

• Bay Watcher
  • The guy that loves nukes too much
    • View Profile
« Reply #1254 on: March 18, 2013, 01:12:12 am »

((Why is my luck negative? I have positive luck... and it's 5... it should be the same exact stats as Lucky.))
"Come oooooon, a little insanity never hurt anyone.... Well except for that one guy, but never mind him." -superBlast

I gots a new livestream! Check it out here at http://www.twitch.tv/iamsuperblast

Kadzar

• Bay Watcher
  • Descan Pengwind
    • View Profile
« Reply #1255 on: March 18, 2013, 01:13:02 am »

After spawning in and receiving his sweet pike, Zardak shouts to those around him. "LISTEN UP, WEAKLINGS, ZARDAK THE CONQUEROR HAS COME TO YOUR WORLD! THEREFORE, YOU ARE NOW PRESENTED WITH TWO OPTIONS: YOU CAN EITHER PLEDGE YOURSELVES UNDER MY COMMAND, OR YOU CAN BE CRUSHED LIKE BUGS! THOSE OF YOU WHO DO NOT WISH TO BE HUNTED DOWN AND SUBJECTED TO A VERY PAINFUL DEATH WILL QUICKLY FORM UP IN FRONT OF ME."
What if the earth is just a knick in one of the infinite swords of the mighty fractal bear?
Glory to Arstotzka!

stefmor90

• Bay Watcher
  • FUCKING HATS
    • View Profile
« Reply #1256 on: March 18, 2013, 01:19:03 am »

And I'm not gonna be posting statuses or maps anymore. There are just too many people, and the map is just too large. I checked, and it's actually slightly larger than the state of North Dakota. Yeah, I overdid it just a bit here...
But was about that map you spent so damn long working on? 3:

Unholy_Pariah

• Bay Watcher
  • [ETHIC:LOOTING:MANDATORY]
    • View Profile
« Reply #1257 on: March 18, 2013, 01:37:23 am »

((So uhh.. this statue doesnt use affinity or luck right?))

perform top secret "survive the imminent apocalypse" action
Clearly running multiple missions at the same time is a terrible idea.  The epic battle to see which team can cock it up worse has escalated again.

And Larry kinda gets blueballed in all this; just left with a raging bone spear and no where to put it.

AKingsQuest

• Bay Watcher
  • The king lost his golden pantaloons, go find them.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1258 on: March 18, 2013, 01:39:38 am »

( That is what copy paste is for.)

Secret action!

borno

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1259 on: March 18, 2013, 01:45:36 am »

"Ooh! Everyone laugh when I say I get a lot of loot, but I laugh now! And now to kill the badies with my fwends!"
Put those babies on! Shout secret PM stuff! Do secret PM stuff!
Pages: 1 ... 82 83 [84] 85 86 ... 159