Poll

How overpowered is the dex stat?

Game-Breakingly
Very
Moderately
Just a Little
Not at All

Pages: 1 ... 15 16 [17] 18 19 ... 159

Author Topic: Looter's Delight: Considering Revival  (Read 275489 times)

Kadzar

• Bay Watcher
  • Descan Pengwind
    • View Profile
Re: Looter's Delight: A Deathmatch with Treasure! Your Own Worst Enemy!
« Reply #240 on: January 23, 2013, 09:46:18 pm »

Looking at your stats, you'll probably get something to fight for you instead of something that you use to fight. So that loli is a possibility. Of course, so is Ronald Reagan with demon powers, but whatever you end up with, it'll be interesting.

Oh hell yes! I'm praying for a loli, even if she's useless, I'll take her over my Uber cannon of MMD that I thought up anyday! Oooh.... a lolified president with demon powers.... that would be nice too.

You guys hurry and die so I can get my loli!

or Wwolin expand the player list.
I think either me, Archuk, or Arthur are going to die soon. Maybe Rakzad too.
Maybe even me.
You guys can't die. I just sacrificed some of my personally power to make Billy better; obviously that means we're the good guy protagonists. Although I may die because I'm like the Mentor or something.
What if the earth is just a knick in one of the infinite swords of the mighty fractal bear?
Glory to Arstotzka!

Greenstarfanatic

• Bay Watcher
  • I wanna be a cow boy babey
    • View Profile
« Reply #241 on: January 23, 2013, 10:03:31 pm »

Yeah, I'll just finish the game with an arm made of ice.
Hey, don't forget about research boy sitting right here!

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
« Reply #242 on: January 23, 2013, 10:17:57 pm »

I'll probably die trying to turn my legs into magical energy to stop me from dying.
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
« Reply #243 on: January 23, 2013, 10:20:15 pm »

The only better president I could get is Theodore Roosevelt with just about anything.
Andrew Jackson was pretty badass too.
Teddy got shot once. He finished his speech before getting medical attention. Jackson's badass, but Theodore Roosevelt has him beat.
Andrew Jackson did this:

Andy's awesome, but Teddy's memetically awesome.

You're all gonna die soon.
Aw.
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

Scelly9

• Bay Watcher
  • That crazy long-haired queer liberal communist
    • View Profile
« Reply #244 on: January 23, 2013, 10:22:22 pm »

You're all gonna die soon.
Aw.
[/quote]Just the truth, man.
You taste the jug! It is ceramic.
Quote from: Loud Whispers
SUPPORT THE COMMUNIST GAY MOVEMENT!

Kadzar

• Bay Watcher
  • Descan Pengwind
    • View Profile
« Reply #245 on: January 23, 2013, 10:22:33 pm »

That could be your thing; you could be Ice-Arm Snake Girl.
What if the earth is just a knick in one of the infinite swords of the mighty fractal bear?
Glory to Arstotzka!

Greenstarfanatic

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #246 on: January 23, 2013, 11:07:28 pm »

That could be your thing; you could be Ice-Arm Snake Girl.
OOH! I could work with that. But I'd have to kill the person attacking me with an Ice Hatchet first.

Wwolin

• Bay Watcher
  • [EXTRA_BUTCHER_OBJECT]
    • View Profile
Re: Looter's Delight: A Deathmatch with Treasure! EPIC LOOT FEST!
« Reply #247 on: January 24, 2013, 12:27:19 am »

OHHHHH SHIT! MY BROS ARE IN TROUBLE. Run to east side of tower, break BB gun into fine needles on the way.

EDIT: FINE EXPLOSIVE NEEDLES for affinity roll pretty pls? :3
(SIR BADASSITUDE strength roll: 4+1)

You smash the gun against your knee until the barrel is little more than several arm's length needles of sharp plastic, and head to the east side of the tower

"For reasons be on the mortal kall."

Swing at head of Alina.
"HEY! WHAT WAS THAT FOR!?"
Call back my snake and sic him on John, the bastard!
(John dexterity roll: 3)
(Alina/Snake dexterity roll: 4)

John grins like a madman and readies his ax for another swing, but the serpent lunges at him as he moves his arm back.

(Snake dexterity roll: 1)
(John dexterity roll: 6)
(John strength roll: 3)
(John affinity roll: 5)
(Snake endurance roll: 3)

John clubs the snake out of the way with the flat of his ax while still readying his swing at Alina, and the creature flies backwards several feet, but merely shakes itself off. Then a glob of water appears around it and freezes, encasing the serpent in a block of ice. Alina looks at her companion is shock, before a cry of "HERE'S JOHNNY!" reminds her of the danger that she's in.

(John dexterity roll: 6)
(Alina dexterity roll: 6-1)
(John strength roll: 1)
(John affinity roll: 2)
(Alina endurance roll: 5)

Alina steps backwards to avoid the hatchet, but her icy limb weighs her down just enough that the ax strikes her remaining arm. It barely even scratches her skin however, and only a thin layer of frost forms on her arm, which melts almost immediately.

Well fuck... i had to roll a one
If it makes you feel better, I got a 0.

Stop the bleeding with the panties. Tie them over my stump or something.
Crawl quickly to the chainsaw, grab it, and crawl away quickly.

Well fuck... i had to roll a one
escape plan alpha
DO GIANT MONSTER STUFF

"That's right you little men."
(Arthur dexterity roll: 2+1+1-1)
(Archuk dexterity roll: 4+1)
(Billy dexterity roll: 3+1)

(Archuk strength roll: 2+1)
(Billy endurance roll: 6+1)
(Billy strength roll: 5+1)

Archuk swings his claws like a madman, but Billy doesn't seem to notice as he hurls the little man through the air. Archuk sails over the edge of the cliff, and there's several seconds before a faint splattering sound is heard below.

(Billy endurance roll: 1+1)
(Billy luck roll: 6+1) I've decided that for every kill that your victim had, there's a +1 to the luck roll upon their death.

Billy waits for a treasure to appear, but suddenly feels sleepy... very sleepy. He lies down on the ground and shuts his eyes for a minute, hoping that people will let a sleeping dawg lie. As he begins to snore, the air above his chest fills with a cyclone of black and green locusts. The insects then solidify into moldy looking pages, before arranging themselves into a sinister looking tome bound in what appears to be insect chitin.

(Arthur endurance roll: 4)

The panties disappear from existence as Archuk plummets to his death, but Arthur crawls over to the chainsaw and drags it to where he was lying, while remaining conscious enough to feel the pain that he's in.

"Okay, Kid, it looks like those knives of yours are fucking useless; you'd probably be better off using your bare fists instead."
With some care, Rakzad lifts himself up into a kneeling position and takes aim at Systar. "Oh, I'll get you good for that."

Yay for +1 to dex.

ROUND 2- FIGHT!

"Moretti, you and I make a nice team."
(Rakzad dexterity: 3+1)
(Systar dexterity: 2+1)

Rakzad grimaces as he pulls himself up to a kneeling position, before summoning his bow and firing at Systar.

(Rakzad dexterity: 5+1)
(Systar dexterity: 4+1)
(Systar endurance: 2)

The arrow flies straight through the air and embeds itself in Systar's right shoulder, shattering the bone with the force of the impact. Systar groans in pain, before shifting Moretti to his left hand and tossing him towards his foe.

(Systar dexterity: 6+1-1)
(Rakzad dexterity: 1+1-1)

Moretti flies at the wounded man and threads a bladed tentacle up his nose, before spinning it like a blender. Rakzad's brain is reduced to the consistency of melted butter, and his body slumps to the ground. Moretti belches softly before scorpion-like stingers sprout from the end of his four tentacles, and he slithers across the ground back to his master, who has rolled in his chair over towards the bend in the stream. "That was a damn nice shot, kid. I haven't gotten to do that to someone's brain in millenia! I almost forgot how fun it was."

(Systar luck roll: 6+1+1)

Rakzad's body begins to fade into the tattoo on his arm along with his bow, and when his arm finally vanishes, a brass helmet drops from the sky and lands next to Systar. It has several whirring gears on it, and bluish steam is constantly released in small puffs from a chimney on the side. Meanwhile, the ring on Billy's finger shimmers and vanishes, and the sleeping rapper shrinks down to his normal size.

PERRIN ANDERSON APPEARS BY THE NORTH SHORE OF THE LAKE, AND ROBERT LOOTINGTON APPEARS TO THE EAST OF THE BOULDER
(Perrin luck roll: 2+1)

Perrin's waiver folds itself over a few times, becoming a sleek black revolver and a pouch of bullets. Simple, but doubtlessly effective.

(Lootington luck roll: 6+1)

Lootington's waiver extends itself far longer than it would seem possible for it to do, before becoming a jet-black sniper rifle and a massive amount of loose bullets. As Lootington picks the gun up, the scattered ammo collects itself into a sphere and levitates just behind his ear as a single bullet loads itself into the weapon. Looking at his new find, he notices an eye-shaped button on the side of the stock, and a small rune in the shape of a crescent moon located on the scope.

MAP
Spoiler (click to show/hide)
I meant we'd start stabbing the walls and floor for points and not just for science.

Greenstarfanatic

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #248 on: January 24, 2013, 12:31:33 am »

Try to will the ice around my snake to melt, while using me spare arm to wrestle the axe away from my attacker!

stefmor90

• Bay Watcher
  • FUCKING HATS
    • View Profile
« Reply #249 on: January 24, 2013, 12:33:37 am »

Sprint towards the unconscious Billy and drive the plastic needles into his neck. If successful get over to Arthur and try to help him into the tower.

Unholy_Pariah

• Bay Watcher
  • [ETHIC:LOOTING:MANDATORY]
    • View Profile
« Reply #250 on: January 24, 2013, 12:34:24 am »

Waitlist as identical character named steve
Clearly running multiple missions at the same time is a terrible idea.  The epic battle to see which team can cock it up worse has escalated again.

And Larry kinda gets blueballed in all this; just left with a raging bone spear and no where to put it.

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
« Reply #251 on: January 24, 2013, 12:35:53 am »

Oh look, both here and Perplexicon I end up with one bad arm.  Also, Moretti evolving is awesome.

Slap on the helmet!  See how it works.  Chuck Moretti at anyone who attacks me.
HMR stands for Hazardous Materials Requisition, not Horrible Massive Ruination, though I can understand how one could get confused.
God help us if we have to agree on pizza toppings at some point. There will be no survivors.

Wwolin

• Bay Watcher
  • [EXTRA_BUTCHER_OBJECT]
    • View Profile
« Reply #252 on: January 24, 2013, 12:36:51 am »

Waitlist as identical character named steve
If your Steve ever duels with Scelly's Steve, remind me to bet every penny that I own on Steve.
I meant we'd start stabbing the walls and floor for points and not just for science.

Greenstarfanatic

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #253 on: January 24, 2013, 12:38:40 am »

((Well...My alliance is over. Anyone feel like helping me?))

stefmor90

• Bay Watcher
  • FUCKING HATS
    • View Profile
« Reply #254 on: January 24, 2013, 12:42:07 am »

((Well...My alliance is over. Anyone feel like helping me?))

If Arthur (GreatWyrmGold) agrees, come to the tower and you can join us. Please watch the giant on the way in.
Pages: 1 ... 15 16 [17] 18 19 ... 159