Why would we need a map?
- 0 (0%)
Screw maps!
- 1 (2.5%)
ARMS FOR THE ARM CHAIR!
- 14 (35%)

Total Members Voted: 40

Pages: 1 ... 31 32 [33] 34 35 ... 37

Author Topic: (Un)Holy Powers  (Read 51204 times)

javierpwn

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: (Un)Holy Powers
« Reply #480 on: January 26, 2013, 09:57:35 am »

" I think we can get along reeeaal nice."

scapheap

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm a good guy...girl. My horse just eat souls.
    • View Profile
« Reply #481 on: January 26, 2013, 10:00:03 am »

"Close enough, please to meet you Usirian."
You were planning to have a 15 year old magical girl kill Witches by drinking them under the table!? It's original, at least.
Morpheus, a magic girls game

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
« Reply #482 on: January 26, 2013, 10:45:20 am »

"Greeting, Usirian. I invite you to join the Synod. We are a group of various Powers trying to make the world a better place, whatever we believe that place to be."
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

flame99

• Bay Watcher
  • Lady Stardust & her songs of darkness and disgrace
    • View Profile
« Reply #483 on: January 26, 2013, 11:56:04 am »

Bah... Another of these dark gods! If you were truly evil, you would call yourself a devil!

((No offense, my character is a bit of a dick.))
It/its, they/them, in order of preference.

Not gay as in happy, queer as in fuck you.

Rolepgeek

• Bay Watcher
  • They see me rollin' they savin'~
    • View Profile
« Reply #484 on: January 27, 2013, 12:02:43 am »

Turn 9

World:

Map:
I have it ready, just need to figure out how to upload pics on here.

Tech: This is a dumb thing to record. They just figured that out.
Population:
Chaos Creatures: 14
Dwarves: 9
Eladrin: (.0)9
Fae: ?
Goblins: 14
Humans: 133
Total: 170

Azaroth: Orobos steams for a bit after you 'slap' him, and sulks for a bit, but it's what you would have done too, had you been in his position, so you let it pass. The fire imp, Malofixus, is made, and eagerly eats tree after tree, turning the excess power into strength for your weapons...now you just need some smiths. The dwarves who worship the Pantheon gladly worship you, at least the fighting ones. Wait, Pantheon? Seems there's a Pantheon forming with you in it...you can feel yourself inexplicably linked to the other three. There's some sort of Mana Pool you can all exchange power perfectly efficiently through. As well, it can hold a large amount for emergencies, or difficult tasks that none of you could accomplish on your own. Finally, it seems you four are more capable than others at working together...Alrezar, Fae Lord of Wind and Frost, Azem, Devil of Wealth, Earth, and Fire, Azaroth, Devil of War, Fire, and Destruction, and Jim, Fae of Persuasion and Creation. You can feel a large influx of power, as well as a flow of your own away. Seems all of your power now goes through the Pantheon before you receive it.
Battle Rating: 12
Fear Rating: 8
Followers gained: 1(1)
Followers lost: None
Followers: 1(4), 3(3), 6(2), 12(1)
Demon: Orobos, Demon of War
Imps: Malofixus, Imp of Fire
Influence used: 52(17 upkeep, 30 Imp, 5 Pantheon upkeep)
Influence gained: 47(17 self, 30 Pantheon)
Influence: 117

Azem: Haha! The army flees! Thank you, Azaroth! Carolus lies with you now as well, though he is hidden from the eyes of his lord. The dwarven caravan heads towards Jiorya, and you feel satisfied as the traders and smiths begin worshipping you most of the Pantheon. Wait, Pantheon? Seems there's a Pantheon forming with you in it...you can feel yourself inexplicably linked to the other three. There's some sort of Mana Pool you can all exchange power perfectly efficiently through. As well, it can hold a large amount for emergencies, or difficult tasks that none of you could accomplish on your own. Finally, it seems you four are more capable than others at working together...Alrezar, Fae Lord of Wind and Frost, Azem, Devil of Wealth, Earth, and Fire, Azaroth, Devil of War, Fire, and Destruction, and Jim, Fae Lord of Persuasion and Creation. You can feel a large influx of power, as well as a flow of your own away. Seems all of your power now goes through the Pantheon before you receive it.
Greed Rating: 13
Wealth Rating: 10
Followers gained: 0
Followers lost: 0
Followers: 5(4), 2(Fae)
Influence used: 22(17 upkeep, 5 Pantheon upkeep)
Influence gained: 47 (17 self, 30 Pantheon)
Influence: 57

Cupiditas: You take a group of humans, and pour some of your power into them, twisting as you go. Asps. It takes a good five years of your time, but you manage it. You used some volunteers in Cupiditon too, and they seems satisfied with the changes...and in other ways. They breed quite quickly as well, the females having only 4 months of gestation time. The Eladrin have some more lust in them now, not that they weren't before, but this should be interesting to see how it goes...but you don't have time to watch; too bad.
Agony Rating: 9
Lust Rating: 19
Sorceror: Evious the Unknowable
Imps: Narcisi, Incubus; Delecta, Succubus
Followers gained:
Followers lost: None.
Followers: 2(2), 6(1)
Influence used: (17 upkeep, 10 lustifying, 35 race creation)
Influence gained: 38
Influence:

Inithis: You are not well-liked among the common folk, it seems...too many gods of death for their taste, maybe? Regardless, your influence still spreads slowly, and you notice something strange; After a few minutes of prayer, the power given from the prayers tends to just fall away. Not to stop flowing, but to stop flowing to you...your connection to the outer realms, beyond this world, allows you to look for the source, and you find something horrible...something not even a Devil's mind would permit it to remember...Something in the north, feeding on all that is not harvested by you, Reaper, or that of the other gods. What could this horrid creature be...
Followers gained: 2(1)
Followers lost: None
Followers: 1(4), 5(2), 3(1)
Death Rating: 10
Afterlife Rating: 16
Demon: Cizin, Demon of Death
Influence used: (upkeep, 1 short search))
Influence gained: 38
Influence: 93

Javier: ((I just realized you fell asleep. You couldn't have done anything this turn. But whatever) With some help, you are able to give Jebyg dAIDS, though it's just a minor nuisance for now. Thank yourself for Rabis. Haiphael, disguised as you, appears in Hospice in your stead.
Death Rating: 9
Plague Rating: 18
Followers gained:  1(2), 2(1)
Followers lost: None.
Followers: 1(4), 3(3), 3(2), 5(1)
Demon: Haiphael the Disguised One(Trickery)
Imps: Rabis, Plague Imp
Influence used: (upkeep, 20 dAIDS)
Influence gained: 51
Influence:

Kazar: Ah yes, the Deathlings...they will do your bidding well..they call themselves Liches for some reason, though. The town is built, far from civilization, where you may begin to work your dark arts...it is a magnificent place, and will serve you and your minions well.
Anger Rating: 11
Pride Rating: 20
Followers lost: 0
Followers: 2(6), 3(1)
Demon: Gastarik the Rotting(Undeath)
Sorceror: Tiall of the Grinning Skull
Influence used: (upkeep ,35 Deathlings)
Influenced gained: 46
Influence: 75

Alrezar: Oh dear...the entire expedition lies slain, save Delmas. He is covered in burns, scars, and blood...he speaks softly, slowly, sadly..."Sorry boss...things got out of hand." He laughs softly, the sound becoming coughs, and waves one of his arms, now sans a hand. "Remember this...'Ware the North, and the red horizon..." Then, the almost perpetual ice on his limbs solidifies and spreads, as his body falls back into the magic of Jiorya. What could kill a Fae Courtier? Especially one as strong as Delmas? This does not bode well for the Pantheon...

Wait, Pantheon?Seems there's a Pantheon forming with you in it...you can feel yourself inexplicably linked to the other three. There's some sort of Mana Pool you can all exchange power perfectly efficiently through. As well, it can hold a large amount for emergencies, or difficult tasks that none of you could accomplish on your own. Finally, it seems you four are more capable than others at working together...Alrezar, Fae Lord of Wind and Frost, Azem, Devil of Wealth, Earth, and Fire, Azaroth, Devil of War, Fire, and Destruction, and Jim, Fae of Persuasion and Creation. You can feel a large influx of power, as well as a flow of your own away. Seems all of your power now goes through the Pantheon before you receive it.
Followers gained: 2
Followers: 16
Faery Court: Delmas, Frost Giant (Cold, Strength); Cecilla, Ice Nymph(Water, Fertility)
Magic used: 17(7 upkeep, 5 Frostforge, 5 Pantheon upkeep)
Magic gained: 42(12 normal, 30 Pantheon)
Magic: 55

Jim: Though invention is not one of your domains, nor lightning, the flexibility granted to you simply by being a Fae allow you to create the Thunder Sphere. The goblins mutliply quite quickly, too, and it seems that only the oldest remember Azem's mutations. In a decade? Perhaps they'll have met with 'accidents'. Your miners are hard at work, even with the cave-ins and gas-leaks. There doesn't seem to be many trees around though, so it's difficult to get enough lumber for now...curse the short stature of these goblins! If only you had some golems. (Note: I only got rid of the golem because I hadn't realized I had let you make him without a cost. You might find them more amiable to the idea now, especially should you explain the actual process.) On another note, the fae new in the city quickly try to join your Pantheon. Wait, Pantheon? Seems there's a Pantheon forming with you in it...you can feel yourself inexplicably linked to the other three. There's some sort of Mana Pool you can all exchange power perfectly efficiently through. As well, it can hold a large amount for emergencies, or difficult tasks that none of you could accomplish on your own. Finally, it seems you four are more capable than others at working together...Alrezar, Fae Lord of Wind and Frost, Azem, Devil of Wealth, Earth, and Fire, Azaroth, Devil of War, Fire, and Destruction, and Jim, Fae of Persuasion and Creation. You can feel a large influx of power, as well as a flow of your own away. Seems all of your power now goes through the Pantheon before you receive it.
Followers gained: 4
Followers: 8
Magic used: 23(3 normal, 15 Orb, 5 pantheon)
Magic gained: 38(8 self, 30 Pantheon)
Magic: 101

Usael: You begin construction of the library, but without assistance, it's difficult...you weren't able to complete it yet, even with magical assistance.
Followers gained: 2
Followers: 12
Magic used: 7(2 upkeep, 5 construction, 5 Pantheon upkeep)
Magic gained: 36(6 self, 30 Pantheon)
Magic: 106

Xandiel: Haha! The first weapon of it's kind! You shall call it a Crossed-Bow. After all, it is a bow, simply crossed over a strip of wood...even if you know there's more to it than that. Your homunculus design is up next, and that should certainly be exciting once it's finished. The Teinker is happy with your acceptance, though slightly suspicious, but gladly sets to work. The Court of Representatives, nobles in everything save name, agree to an audience, and like your proposition. They say something or other about 'the embodiment of manifest destiny' and 'human innovation'. They don't have many criminals, it seems, at least none that would be executed, but they do have some. They frown heavily upon executions, apparently, for all that they were doing them during the revolution. Hypocrites.
Followers: 7
Faery Court: Juben, Teinker Sidhe (Invention, Trickery)
Magic used: 26(upkeep, research, and kidnappings)
Magic gained: 33(normal and kidnappings)
Magic: 80

Draco: The Eladrin really enjoy their time off...but it's not necessarily a good thing. While three new kids, all Eladrin, are born, Eladrin are still close enough to human that they can gain pleasure from sex with them...and being the creations of a god of Law and Morality, even if he's one of Healing now, cheating tends to start a lot of fights, as the lust settles into their bones. As time goes on, they become detached and aloof, holding themselves apart from humanity and each other...this won't be good.((MOAR ELFY)) Tylea, on the other hand, is having some luck. You gain some small followers, and the Church of the Ordered Sun is completely set up, with Tylea at it's head. The other clergy members insist she leaves the minor miracles to them, and conserve her strength for when she must 'inevitably' be the mouthpiece for you. Her disciples though, can spread the word easily.
Followers gained: 5(1), 2(2), 2(3)
Followers lost: None. Not really, anyway.
Followers: 1(6), 2(4), 2(3) 5(2), 13(1)
Prophet: Magistrate Tylea
Worship used: 44 (34 upkeep, 10 healing miracles)
Worship gained: 28
Worship: 20

Jebyg: *FRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP*. The very ground trembles from theexpulsion of gas from the bowels, and some animals die in droves when they enter the drifting death clouds leftover. As you wake, it disturbs even you, but you can't seem to stop...as well, you've gained a nasty tendency to shoot flame from your 'fingers' randomly and uncontrollably. The fuck? You search within your divine metabolism...and find that you are sick. A spawn of Javier, no doubt. You reflect on your dreams, and smile at the chaos and destruction in them; flame and earth breaking upheavals. Now...what's changed? Where's Carolus? CHARLIE? CHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARLIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIEEEE!!!?!?

Oh yes, and the siege of the dwarves fell apart.
Followers lost: 5(1), 3(3)
Followers gained: 3(2),
Followers: 1(5), 5(3), 8(1)
Prophet: Carolus the Destroyer
Worship used: 20(17 upkeep, 2 Carolus 1 dAIDS)( normal upkeep costs are halved when you're asleep)
Worship gained: 28
Worship: 12

Usirian: Ah! Now, let's have some fun...
Worship used: 0(free turn of no upkeep, since I boosted upkeep costs)
Worship: 100

Pantheon of Prosperity
Members: Alrezar, Azaroth, Azem, Jim
Income(here's how it works. Pool the top six earner's individual income. Divide equally and give to each of you. As well, you gain 10% per person in the pantheon, up to five, of your normal power as a bonus. And then you pay for Pantheon upkeep together, too. You're like roommates! This can and will easily change. Also, more efficient for Gods, and least for Fae.): 120. 30 to each member.
Upkeep: (Square the number of members. That's the percentage of people you have to pay an upkeep cost equal to. Meaning now, it's 16%, or for my ease, 15%): 20
Sincerely, Role P. Geek

Optimism is Painful.
Optimize anyway.

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
« Reply #485 on: January 27, 2013, 12:21:39 am »

Oh crap. I'm going to sleep next turn if I can't come up with something to increase my mana flow, FAST.
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

Vgray

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #486 on: January 27, 2013, 12:31:39 am »

Azem

Order the Dwarves to begin construction of a temple to Draco. And Me of course.

Find the place where Delmas fell and begin carving out Divalcatraz.

Give the greatest warrior of the Pantheon power over Fire.

And have the Fire Imp cleanse the Chaos Creatures.

And the give the Dwarves dreams of your glorious new city. Again.

Could you give my imps names Geek?
« Last Edit: January 27, 2013, 01:53:58 am by Vgray »

flame99

• Bay Watcher
  • Lady Stardust & her songs of darkness and disgrace
    • View Profile
« Reply #487 on: January 27, 2013, 12:33:38 am »

Have them construct a city with the zombies as slaves. This shall contain a library of dark secrets, homes for the necromancers, walls to keep them safe, and a mine in which to look for ores and to use zombies as slaves.

((Thank you a lot for the help with the name. I knew Deathlings was lame but it was all I could think of.))
It/its, they/them, in order of preference.

Not gay as in happy, queer as in fuck you.

Jbg97

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #488 on: January 27, 2013, 12:39:46 am »

Have my angel lead Carolus' armies.
Why do i have the feeling that Azem has taken my champion? Fuck it, even if he hasn't he knows who did!
Fart on Azem's city. If he tells me to stop, slap him and tell him to give me Carolus. If he doesn't IGNITE THE FART.
And when I get Carolus back, have him lead the armies once more and absorb my angel for mana.

I'M BACK BITCHES, AND MY GASTROINTESTINAL PROBLEMS HAVE ONLY MADE ME ANGRIER.
And if I get the chance, call up the Atheists and tell them that they are alright with me, GIVE THEM A PSYCHIC MANLY-ASS HUG.
Quote from: NW_Kohaku
DF doesn't mold players into its image - DF merely selects those who were always ready for DF.
Quote from: Owlbread
Everything will burn. Everything must burn.
Quote from: Girlinhat
The science of burning innocent children could be perfected into clockwork.
Quote from: Insanity X
And that is how Jbg97 saved dwarfmas

Vgray

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #489 on: January 27, 2013, 12:43:22 am »

Uhh...you don't have an army. Azaroth made sure of that.

Wait a minute...my precious city! My goblins!
« Last Edit: January 27, 2013, 12:46:08 am by Vgray »

Jbg97

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #490 on: January 27, 2013, 01:04:29 am »

Uhh...you don't have an army. Azaroth made sure of that.

Wait a minute...my precious city! My goblins!
I still have armies, they just fled because they lost their leader. NOW GIVE ME BACK MY DAMN CHARLIE. HE MUST INHERIT MY CHOCOLATE FACTORY AND YOU ARE FUCKING THAT UP.
Quote from: NW_Kohaku
DF doesn't mold players into its image - DF merely selects those who were always ready for DF.
Quote from: Owlbread
Everything will burn. Everything must burn.
Quote from: Girlinhat
The science of burning innocent children could be perfected into clockwork.
Quote from: Insanity X
And that is how Jbg97 saved dwarfmas

Wwolin

• Bay Watcher
  • [EXTRA_BUTCHER_OBJECT]
    • View Profile
« Reply #491 on: January 27, 2013, 01:38:16 am »

Alrezar

"This... What could have done this? Delmas could have brought down an entire army of humans with his strength, and he had an entire party of warriors with him. And those burn marks... No, definitely not men."

"If whatever did this can hear and understand me... This means war!"

"Azem... this prison that we're building... I have no doubt that it will hold even the strongest of men, but you must ensure that it can stand against whatever did this. If it does not listen to reason and proves too difficult to kill, then we may have to hold it here."

Return to Rhumengarde and tell my people of this unknown threat. Have them work on fortifying the central manor and the surrounding villages and towns.

Attempt to capture and domesticate a species of seabird. If successful, then attempt to use magic to enlarge them to roughly the size of horses, and have some of my raiders learn to use them as mounts.

Finally, work with the people to build a temple for the collective pantheon, complete with altars made out of their respective materials: Ice for myself, Gold for Azem, Iron for Azaroth, and Bronze for Jim. Also include several small empty spaces, which members of my court may build their own altars on if they so desire.
I meant we'd start stabbing the walls and floor for points and not just for science.

scapheap

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm a good guy...girl. My horse just eat souls.
    • View Profile
« Reply #492 on: January 27, 2013, 03:57:42 am »

Cupiditas

In the far distance a cry is heard "NOOOO!!!"

Go look for a city current untouched by other powers. Start twisting their dreams into lusty ones. Send Evious to spread my word.
You were planning to have a 15 year old magical girl kill Witches by drinking them under the table!? It's original, at least.
Morpheus, a magic girls game

Fr0stByt3

• Bay Watcher
  • Co-Creator of Woven Worlds Productions!
    • View Profile
« Reply #493 on: January 27, 2013, 07:34:09 am »

Usirian

Go looking for an isolated city and see if they'll worship me. Accept Draco's offer. I don't see why not, and I don't want to fight with anyone. Not my thing.

((OOC)) I'd like to make one final change: Music main, and instead of my second minor being "!!FUN!!" substances, I'd like it to be funerals. Because you hear music at parties, and when you bury someone.
Funding rebels because seriously, fuck those guys.
((They're basically the new Mongols.  I gotta say, I have a newfound respect for the Jamaican police force after playing this game.))

Inithis

• Bay Watcher
  • The Riftborn.
    • View Profile
« Reply #494 on: January 27, 2013, 07:45:17 am »

Create a Demon of the Afterlife, named Hau. Take him and Cizin, the Demon of Death, and prepare an attack on the Beast of the North.
He immediately begins to beavergoat the man quite thoroughly! At the very beginning, the man is mystified by James' actions, but his face quickly becomes a mask of horror when the procedure starts!

"OH GODS WHY? WHYYY?"

After a twenty minute session, the man is left white as a sheet, hairless and completely and utterly dead. James congratulates himself on a job well done!
Pages: 1 ... 31 32 [33] 34 35 ... 37