Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 42 43 [44] 45 46 ... 49

Author Topic: Roll To Redshirt  (Read 89668 times)

alamoes

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Roll To Redshirt
« Reply #645 on: April 04, 2013, 04:24:15 pm »

Spawn and dig a trench by the spawner. 
« Last Edit: April 13, 2013, 08:27:50 pm by alamoes »

ArchAIngel

• Bay Watcher
  • Infested Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #646 on: April 04, 2013, 04:50:57 pm »

Summon a Bolo mark 33. Get in, and kill everything not on my side.
« Last Edit: April 13, 2013, 06:50:08 pm by ArchAIngel »

Geen

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm gonna live forever, or die trying.
    • View Profile
« Reply #647 on: April 06, 2013, 05:40:12 pm »

Spawn, get bipedal nuclear deathmobile.

trekkie5249

• Bay Watcher
  • Phaser Rifleman
    • View Profile
« Reply #648 on: April 13, 2013, 12:46:39 am »

Spawn and summon the main cast of 'The Expendables' to fight for the REDs

Edit: Also summon Mr. T to fight for the REDs.
« Last Edit: April 13, 2013, 12:17:36 pm by trekkie5249 »
The only problem with The Next Generation was Wesley never had a terrible airlock or engineering bay related accident that left just slush.

Donuts

• Bay Watcher
  • Legendary Madman
    • View Profile
« Reply #649 on: April 13, 2013, 10:35:45 am »

I see what you are doing. But there are so many!
"Oh shit, they've got a slogan! It means they're serious!"

ArchAIngel

• Bay Watcher
  • Infested Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #650 on: April 13, 2013, 06:49:38 pm »

I see what you are doing. But there are so many!
More targets.

Someone1214

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #651 on: April 14, 2013, 08:28:37 am »

Use WIZARD LIGHTNING MURDER!!! (A lot)

TopHat

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #652 on: April 14, 2013, 10:15:10 am »

THE RECLAIMATION OF SANTLOS I - TURN XI
393REDS+3AFVS+31RESV177GRES+22AFVSV50FJRSV92PRAS
Komra tries to take over the heart of gold! (4) he enters to spaceship, and finds the bridge and a 'new owner's manual'
Scapheap re-appears! (3) he trips and smashes his head open on a rock. Respawn? ((hint, hint))
Onyxjew rebuilds the red tank division! (6) he rebuilds all the scrap, and two of the still-operational RED tanks, into a giant model of a squid.
Emral helps Onyxjew! (1) Onyx builds a massive model of a squid. Emral decides it looks disgusting, tries to take it down. it promptly falls over, crushing Emral, Onyxjew, fifteen other reds and six greens.
GWG Explubercharges someone! (5) a Greenshirt explodes, scaring his three mates who decide to run for it.
Frostbyte gets some goddamn artillery! (4) the reds bring forward a heavy mortar section.
Persus calls in... Someone! (1) his officers think he's gone nuts and send him to a mental asylum, taking command themselves.
..................... (1)
Firiey finds the enemy artillery! (1) he finds and destroys a section of heavy mortars hiding behind the RED lines, sneakily disguised by being painted RED, and crewed by 'REDs'!
Donuts makes a shit thrower! (6) he builds a massive catapult, loads some shit, but stands at the wrong end, and is catapulted instead of the shit. He dies on impact with a Green.
Pufferfish recruits the demons! (6) he persuades all the demons to be his slaves. All of them. ALL OF THEM! SO MANY DEMONS. SO MANY DEMONS! SO MANY - Math Error. Initializing clean up procedure..... Clean up finished. Cause of error terminated. Have a nice day.
Ggamer respawns with a melee weapon! (2) rifles count, don't they?
Kahn keeps on seducing! (6) she makes everyone love her, but then slips on a banana peel and dies. Everyone is in mourning.
Tomio starts another dance party! (1) a hasty addition to the Geneva convention gets him executed.
GrizzlyAdams joins the battle, while riding a bear! (6) he Enters, pursued by a rabid bear.
Alamoes spawns and digs a trench! (1) he digs through the spawner's power line. It's lights go out.
Geen, Trekkie, and Someone re-dissipate mid-spawning. Some idiot must have turned the power off.

GREEN REACTION! (2)

Greens 18 & 19 try to get a MG nest set up! (5) they drag some sandbags, barbed wire, and a tool kit and have soon set up in a ruined building.
Green 9 carries on engaging the resistance! (4) he takes out one.

RED ARMOUR! (1)
The last tank defiantly fires on the Greens! (5) it takes out a tank, with a few Greenshirts being taken out by shrapnel.

GREEN ARMOUR! (3)
One tank avenges its fallen ally! (1) it gets stuck in a ditch, and is easy meat for RED anti-tank teams
A second fires on the remaining RED tank!(5) it is smashed apart
A third tries to run down some infantry! (1) it suffers a similar fate to the first one.

AIR BATTLE!
4V2
The Red Air Force slowly wins out.

FALLSCHIRMJÄGER! (4)
The first officer and his men try to break through to the store room! (5) they get in and arm themselves with modern equipment.
The second orders his men to break through and enter the depot! (2) the assault fails, and he loses half-a-dozen troops. They kill a few Reds, though.
The third officer's men also arm themselves with modern weapons! (4) they do so.
A group of soldiers sets up an air-dropped light gun! (4) they (also) do so.

PARATROOPERS! (2)
An officer orders his men to set up defensive positions in the town! (4) they take over and fortify the outlying houses.
The sniper attempts to take out GREEN officers! (5) he spots a Brigadier heading in in his staff car and takes him out of the equation.

IID! (4) it begins raining mushrooms.

END TURN STATUS!

364REDS+30RESV162GRES+20AFVSV44FJRSV92PRAS
I would ask why fire can burn two men to death without getting hot enough to burn a book, but then I read "INEXTINGUISHABLE RUNNING KAMIKAZE RADIOACTIVE FLAMING ZOMBIE" and realized that logic, reason, and physics are all occupied with crying in the corner right now.

Persus13

• Bay Watcher
  • 6th King of the Mafia
    • View Profile
« Reply #653 on: April 14, 2013, 10:29:51 am »

Become mad scientist with a Russian accent. Create superweapons for my former subordinates.
« Last Edit: April 14, 2013, 02:57:41 pm by Persus13 »
Congratulations Persus, now you are forced to have the same personal text for an entire year!
Longbowmen horsearcher doomstacks that suffer no attrition and can navigate all major rivers without ships.
Sigtext

tomio175

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #654 on: April 14, 2013, 10:34:51 am »

SlowlySWIFTLY clone my own body. GET BACK IN THERE, MAGGOT!
...You're arguing with the GM? Why don't you argue with Jesus about how much Peter liked clams?
Because each player's delicious tears are fuel for the continued torture that is the Warrens of Oric the Awesome.

Onyxjew944

• Bay Watcher
  • Fear no man, and trust no wizard.
    • View Profile
« Reply #655 on: April 14, 2013, 10:46:39 am »

Give my giant squid sentience and the ability to move.

KILL THEM! KILL THEM ALL!
Greater Collection
Quote from: Steel Resolve
I shall be ready! My head is full of disturbing but useful information. And all it cost me was my peace of mind and sanity. A bargain!
They told me to aim higher, so we dug deeper.

Fireiy

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #656 on: April 14, 2013, 10:56:31 am »

"Whoops."
Go and take out that MG nest.

Komra

• Bay Watcher
  • This is your brain on DF
    • View Profile
« Reply #657 on: April 14, 2013, 11:08:11 am »

> Carefully read the owner's manual.
But you never see a movie where a terrible coal plant accident causes a horrible devastation, do you? Nope, everyone seems to think that nuclear plants get their energy by smacking live atomic warheads all day or something.

alamoes

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #658 on: April 14, 2013, 11:44:09 am »

Whoops, I'll go dig somewhere else.  I'll go dig a trench in the frontline.   

scapheap

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm a good guy...girl. My horse just eat souls.
    • View Profile
« Reply #659 on: April 14, 2013, 12:11:22 pm »

respawn
You were planning to have a 15 year old magical girl kill Witches by drinking them under the table!? It's original, at least.
Morpheus, a magic girls game
Pages: 1 ... 42 43 [44] 45 46 ... 49