Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 13 14 [15] 16 17 ... 34

Author Topic: The Shaping of the Formless Void OOC  (Read 23766 times)

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
Re: The Shaping of the Formless Void OOC
« Reply #210 on: December 28, 2012, 05:22:03 pm »

Would it kill you to reduce your quoting of me to the part that is actually relevant to what you're typing?
The Riftborn hungers. Out on the borders of time and space it sees the glittering gem of the divided universe. The hunger is to much, and it tries to sate itself by eating the remaining Burning Spheres. It [11+3-1(devouring, reaching across shards)=12] manages to draw all 40 remaining  Burning Spheres in the Cluster of Giant Burning Spheres across space and time! The Cluster of Giant Burning Spheres has been destroyed! The Rift now contains 45 kilo☼ of raw power. The Rift's hunger has been reduced! All non devouring actions are now -3! Luckily, the Planet of the Dragons and the Tetrahedron remains unaffected, but things may be looking bleak for the Cluster Dwellers that rely on the Cluster of Giant Burning Spheres for food and warmth.
Are you in a prison yet?

*Ahem*
Everybody is equally guilty for the current state of the universe. And all this arguing is going to make the newly emerging theologies so complicated.
I believe the people actually CAUSING trouble are more responsible for the trouble than those who were merely weakening the troublemakers...but let's try to move on.
I fail to see what complicating the theologies is bad for.

As to the dwarven water reactor attempt to draw power form the past, all I'll say is that I hope that GreatWyrmGold is feeling lucky.   
I do. Why?

Why do I get the feeling I'm going to become Isolationist Switzerland?
Because you're the only one not trying to destroy/eat/reshape everything or trying to stop said omnicidalists?
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

Inithis

• Bay Watcher
  • The Riftborn.
    • View Profile
« Reply #211 on: December 28, 2012, 05:37:59 pm »

No, I'm not in a prison yet.
He immediately begins to beavergoat the man quite thoroughly! At the very beginning, the man is mystified by James' actions, but his face quickly becomes a mask of horror when the procedure starts!

"OH GODS WHY? WHYYY?"

After a twenty minute session, the man is left white as a sheet, hairless and completely and utterly dead. James congratulates himself on a job well done!

Jbg97

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #212 on: December 28, 2012, 05:39:13 pm »

GWG, you will be eaten. Then when your avatar is destroyed i will capture your essence within my Chaotic Madness Time Prison and force you to watch as your dragons worship me, your lake of hydrogen is turned into madness, and all you sought to protect coming under my control. Also I'm gonna feed all who resist me to Inithis until he stops being hungry... then I'M going to eat those who oppose me.
Quote from: NW_Kohaku
DF doesn't mold players into its image - DF merely selects those who were always ready for DF.
Quote from: Owlbread
Everything will burn. Everything must burn.
Quote from: Girlinhat
The science of burning innocent children could be perfected into clockwork.
Quote from: Insanity X
And that is how Jbg97 saved dwarfmas

scapheap

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm a good guy...girl. My horse just eat souls.
    • View Profile
« Reply #213 on: December 28, 2012, 05:44:07 pm »

Note to self, set Jbg97 on fire and feed to Inithis.
You were planning to have a 15 year old magical girl kill Witches by drinking them under the table!? It's original, at least.
Morpheus, a magic girls game

Jbg97

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #214 on: December 28, 2012, 05:46:01 pm »

Note to self, backhand scapheap THEN feed him to Inithis THEN backhand his essence into the Time Prison.
Bring it.
DF doesn't mold players into its image - DF merely selects those who were always ready for DF.

scapheap

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #215 on: December 28, 2012, 05:51:08 pm »

Note to self, set Jbg97 note on fire, pick up milk, call mother.
You were planning to have a 15 year old magical girl kill Witches by drinking them under the table!? It's original, at least.

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
  • Your Friendly Salvation
    • View Profile
« Reply #216 on: December 28, 2012, 05:55:26 pm »

I see why omnicidalist ranting is annoying. Sorry for what happened in the YAFB thread, GWG.
Sig! Onol
Quote from: BFEL
XANTALOS, THE KARATEBOMINATION
Quote from: Toaster
((The Xantalos Die: [1, 1, 1, 6, 6, 6]))

Inithis

• Bay Watcher
  • The Riftborn.
    • View Profile
« Reply #217 on: December 28, 2012, 05:57:20 pm »

YAFB?

And I don't have anything against any of you personally. I just thought the villain side was getting a little lonely; I'm not part of any personal battle.
He immediately begins to beavergoat the man quite thoroughly! At the very beginning, the man is mystified by James' actions, but his face quickly becomes a mask of horror when the procedure starts!

"OH GODS WHY? WHYYY?"

After a twenty minute session, the man is left white as a sheet, hairless and completely and utterly dead. James congratulates himself on a job well done!

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #218 on: December 28, 2012, 05:58:02 pm »

You At Final Boss. I went a little crazy.
Sig! Onol

Powder Miner

• Bay Watcher
  • this avatar is years irrelevant again oh god oh f-
    • View Profile
« Reply #219 on: December 28, 2012, 06:02:31 pm »

Hmm... *slosh* These beings of chaos are becoming... *splash* dangerous. Beings of Order... *slosh* I propose an... *slosh* alliance.
The beings of chaos... they think they can eat the universe, endanger the liquid within it... but they shall not they shall not they shall not THEY SHALL NOT!

But... yes... *slosh* an alliance with order?

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #220 on: December 28, 2012, 06:05:03 pm »

I probably won't participate in your alliance, but as a potential chink in your plans I must insist that you all agree not to touch my barriers.
Sig! Onol

scapheap

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #221 on: December 28, 2012, 06:05:42 pm »

Am I(fire) order?

Inithis

• Bay Watcher
  • The Riftborn.
    • View Profile
« Reply #222 on: December 28, 2012, 06:06:49 pm »

Fire seems chaotic, and pretty much the natural opposite of a water god, but it's up to you, I suppose.

"OH GODS WHY? WHYYY?"

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
« Reply #223 on: December 28, 2012, 06:13:24 pm »

No, I'm not in a prison yet.
I'm getting you there ASAP.

GWG, you will be eaten. Then when your avatar is destroyed i will capture your essence within my Chaotic Madness Time Prison and force you to watch as your dragons worship me, your lake of hydrogen is turned into madness, and all you sought to protect coming under my control. Also I'm gonna feed all who resist me to Inithis until he stops being hungry... then I'M going to eat those who oppose me.
Would it make you feel better if I faked fear?
You're stuck in a temporal prison that I intend to reinforce as constantly as I can and expel from the universe once the Rift is in there too. Besides, you already intended to eat everything; how is this different? You'll eat me first?  ::)

I see why omnicidalist ranting is annoying. Sorry for what happened in the YAFB thread, GWG.
I forgive you.
At least you weren't actively imprisoned...

Hmm... *slosh* These beings of chaos are becoming... *splash* dangerous. Beings of Order... *slosh* I propose an... *slosh* alliance.
The beings of chaos... they think they can eat the universe, endanger the liquid within it... but they shall not they shall not they shall not THEY SHALL NOT!
But... yes... *slosh* an alliance with order?
I'd certainly be willing to be in an alliance. Just to be clear, by "chaos" you mean "those maniacs who want to eat/destroy/etc the universe," right? Not things like the fire guy who's already opposing said omnicidalists?

I probably won't participate in your alliance, but as a potential chink in your plans I must insist that you all agree not to touch my barriers.
I'd be fine with that. In fact, would you like to make more barriers? If this "steal energy from the past" plan works, I could contract you to build barriers--say, as much energy as you needed to make the barriers requested, plus 10-20% extra for whatever you wanted.

Fire seems chaotic, and pretty much the natural opposite of a water god, but it's up to you, I suppose.
Dangerous times make strange bedfellows. Just think of you guys as Germany and Japan, and us as America and the Soviet Union. Xantalos can be Switzerland.
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

Jbg97

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #224 on: December 28, 2012, 06:14:56 pm »

Am I(fire) order?
Fire does consume things to feed itself, i think it's more chaos turf but whatever you wanna be is fine.
Pages: 1 ... 13 14 [15] 16 17 ... 34