Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 12 13 [14] 15 16 ... 34

Author Topic: The Shaping of the Formless Void OOC  (Read 23758 times)

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
  • Your Friendly Salvation
    • View Profile
Re: The Shaping of the Formless Void OOC
« Reply #195 on: December 28, 2012, 04:40:50 pm »

Don't harm my barriers and I'll stay out of this.
Sig! Onol
Quote from: BFEL
XANTALOS, THE KARATEBOMINATION
Quote from: Toaster
((The Xantalos Die: [1, 1, 1, 6, 6, 6]))

scapheap

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm a good guy...girl. My horse just eat souls.
    • View Profile
« Reply #196 on: December 28, 2012, 04:43:09 pm »

So fire prison on the temporal prison?
You were planning to have a 15 year old magical girl kill Witches by drinking them under the table!? It's original, at least.
Morpheus, a magic girls game

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
« Reply #197 on: December 28, 2012, 04:45:23 pm »

So fire prison on the temporal prison?
Sure, if you think that would help. Anything to seal those Presences in...
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

Jbg97

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #198 on: December 28, 2012, 04:46:39 pm »

Welp, looks like 2 omnicidal maniacs have teamed up to wreck your shit. Just know that this is all GWG's fault.
Quote from: NW_Kohaku
DF doesn't mold players into its image - DF merely selects those who were always ready for DF.
Quote from: Owlbread
Everything will burn. Everything must burn.
Quote from: Girlinhat
The science of burning innocent children could be perfected into clockwork.
Quote from: Insanity X
And that is how Jbg97 saved dwarfmas

Inithis

• Bay Watcher
  • The Riftborn.
    • View Profile
« Reply #199 on: December 28, 2012, 04:47:28 pm »

Really, I'm not in the prison yet. And posting our actions is kind of pointless until the racial turn; who knows what they're going to do?
He immediately begins to beavergoat the man quite thoroughly! At the very beginning, the man is mystified by James' actions, but his face quickly becomes a mask of horror when the procedure starts!

"OH GODS WHY? WHYYY?"

After a twenty minute session, the man is left white as a sheet, hairless and completely and utterly dead. James congratulates himself on a job well done!

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #200 on: December 28, 2012, 04:50:52 pm »

Welp, looks like 2 omnicidal maniacs have teamed up to wreck your shit. Just know that this is all GWG's fault.
Why? Did I hack your account so you would post the actions involving eating all of existence? Or creating Horrifying Madness Creatures, the only thing I didn't mind weakening?
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

Jbg97

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #201 on: December 28, 2012, 04:59:02 pm »

You kept eating my HMC, which angered me into retaliating. So really, it's all your fault. Q.E.D.
DF doesn't mold players into its image - DF merely selects those who were always ready for DF.

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #202 on: December 28, 2012, 05:00:03 pm »

But, by your logic, Finders Keepers allowed me to do so; therefore your argument is invalid. QED to you.
Sig

Jbg97

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #203 on: December 28, 2012, 05:02:51 pm »

But, by your logic, Finders Keepers allowed me to do so; therefore your argument is invalid. QED to you.
I didn't support Finders Keepers, that was someone else. So it's still your fault Q.E. MOTHERF**KING-D.

javierpwn

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #204 on: December 28, 2012, 05:05:11 pm »

1. Okay, my bad. You still didn't make the dragons or temporal prison, though.

2. Okay then, I'll just leave you locked in the temporal prison with the hungry rift. No scales off my back.

3. I made it, I remade it, I'm reinforcing it. How is it yours?
Finders keepers?
Wouldn't that apply to me using your HMCs?
And I didn't lose the temporal prison, I'm using it.

Fine, I'll stay in the Time Prison. Since it operates outside Time and Space I'll build an infinite city of HMC and occasionally consume matter to feed them. Then I'll open up every once in a while and release a screaming horde of horror to wipe out all life possible Eye Of Terror style. Is that what you want? I could team up with the Riftborn to help me out.
No, but thankfully that's impossible because there's not any spare matter in the temporal prison. And the Rift will probably eat you anyways.

How about us that already created life?? I think the rift born is a bigger threat anyways, as he ate the burning clusters, and then crippled the crystal of life and psion
I'm trying to trap the rift. Anyone want to help?
Once we do that, maybe we could send the Temporal Prison out of the universe with everything inside it or something.

Well GWG, I'm the god(?) of fire and you have some none fire-breathing dragons...
I'd advise dealing with one of the omnicidal threats first.
Oh, and don't give firey breath to the hydrakes.

The rift born doesn't care about barriers y'know , he just reaches from across time and space, then destroys or unravels what you create
I doubt it.

No, don't do that. Instead, trap the Hungry Rift in the Temporal Prison. Warp space around the two to do so if that's easier.
Oh, it's ON.
Don't blame me, blame the guy who pointed you out.

And yes, definitely, as I had edited.
And how long will this alliance last when you are trapped in a temporal prison, with nothing to eat but the other presence and its creations?
The Riftborn hungers. Out on the borders of time and space it sees the glittering gem of the divided universe. The hunger is to much, and it tries to sate itself by eating the remaining Burning Spheres. It [11+3-1(devouring, reaching across shards)=12] manages to draw all 40 remaining  Burning Spheres in the Cluster of Giant Burning Spheres across space and time! The Cluster of Giant Burning Spheres has been destroyed! The Rift now contains 45 kilo☼ of raw power. The Rift's hunger has been reduced! All non devouring actions are now -3! Luckily, the Planet of the Dragons and the Tetrahedron remains unaffected, but things may be looking bleak for the Cluster Dwellers that rely on the Cluster of Giant Burning Spheres for food and warmth.
« Last Edit: December 28, 2012, 05:13:22 pm by javierpwn »

Inithis

• Bay Watcher
  • The Riftborn.
    • View Profile
« Reply #205 on: December 28, 2012, 05:06:26 pm »

...What is the point of the above post?
He immediately begins to beavergoat the man quite thoroughly! At the very beginning, the man is mystified by James' actions, but his face quickly becomes a mask of horror when the procedure starts!

"OH GODS WHY? WHYYY?"

After a twenty minute session, the man is left white as a sheet, hairless and completely and utterly dead. James congratulates himself on a job well done!

Wayward Device

• Bay Watcher
  • Has no dealings with the incarnations of gods
    • View Profile
« Reply #206 on: December 28, 2012, 05:07:29 pm »

*Ahem*
Everybody is equally guilty for the current state of the universe. And all this arguing is going to make the newly emerging theologies so complicated.

As to the dwarven water reactor attempt to draw power form the past, all I'll say is that I hope that GreatWyrmGold is feeling lucky.   
or maybe Valve goes out of business because they invested too heavily in something which then fails - like, say, human civilization.
Alternatively, initiate strife to refuse additional baked goods, and then abscond.

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #207 on: December 28, 2012, 05:17:06 pm »

Why do I get the feeling I'm going to become Isolationist Switzerland?
Sig! Onol

Jbg97

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #208 on: December 28, 2012, 05:20:20 pm »

You're going to fade from universal events and only be remembered as that one person who does those two things? That's a bit strange.

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #209 on: December 28, 2012, 05:21:52 pm »

You're going to fade from universal events and only be remembered as that one person who does those two things? That's a bit strange.
I'll be having plenty of mortals praying to me in order to get to different universal shards. Maybe I'll get a cult that lives within my tunnels and stuff.
Sig! Onol
Pages: 1 ... 12 13 [14] 15 16 ... 34