Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12] 13 14 15

Author Topic: ROLL TO GM  (Read 33862 times)

Zanzetkuken The Great

• Bay Watcher
  • The Wizard Dragon
    • View Profile
Re: ROLL TO GM
« Reply #165 on: December 30, 2012, 08:34:05 pm »

>Travel Elsewhere in the TARDIS.
Quote from: Eric Blank
It's Zanzetkuken The Great. He's a goddamn wizard-dragon. He will make it so, and it will forever be.
Quote from: 2016 Election IRC
<DozebomLolumzalis> you filthy god-damn ninja wizard dragon

TCM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #166 on: December 30, 2012, 08:37:55 pm »

I wasn't up either

where's your post?
Because trying to stuff Fate/Whatever's engrish and the title of a 17th century book on statecraft into Pokemon syntax tends to make the content incomprehensible.

Slayerhero90

• Bay Watcher
  • Time for Taako's opinion.
    • View Profile
« Reply #167 on: December 30, 2012, 09:11:09 pm »

But I don't have an attic.
My tumblr.
Yeah no I don't haunt here anymore. Peace

Thecard

• Bay Watcher
  • Back in With the Old!
    • View Profile
« Reply #168 on: December 30, 2012, 09:28:00 pm »

Err... stab Robama with Shiv, as he was clearly not born on American soil, so he must be a terrorist!

I think the slaughter part is what made them angry.
OOC: Dachshundofdoom: This is how the world ends, not with a bang but with goddamn VUVUZELAS.
Those hookers aren't getting out any time soon, no matter how many fancy gadgets they have :v

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
« Reply #169 on: December 30, 2012, 11:35:08 pm »

Wait for Robama to defeat the Fiscal Cliff.
Congratulate him on his victory.
Kill Robama.
Run for president on the platform, "President of the Future."
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

TCM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #170 on: December 30, 2012, 11:41:56 pm »

Use gangsta' funds to buy weapons and equipment. Recruit thugs.
Because trying to stuff Fate/Whatever's engrish and the title of a 17th century book on statecraft into Pokemon syntax tends to make the content incomprehensible.

Doomblade187

• Bay Watcher
  • Requires music to get through the working day.
    • View Profile
« Reply #171 on: December 31, 2012, 07:19:57 am »

If someone succeeds in killing Robama, run against them on the 'The other Candidate Killed Robama' platform.
In any case it would be a battle of critical thinking and I refuse to fight an unarmed individual.
One mustn't stare into the pathos, lest one become Pathos.

TopHat

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #172 on: December 31, 2012, 07:46:43 am »

Infect single cellar organisms with virus.
I would ask why fire can burn two men to death without getting hot enough to burn a book, but then I read "INEXTINGUISHABLE RUNNING KAMIKAZE RADIOACTIVE FLAMING ZOMBIE" and realized that logic, reason, and physics are all occupied with crying in the corner right now.

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #173 on: December 31, 2012, 08:47:54 am »

If someone succeeds in killing Robama, run against them on the 'The other Candidate Killed Robama' platform.
So...we have Rebublican V. Democrat V. Bay12 V. Sane.
I'm the sane one in that group.
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

Harry Baldman

• Bay Watcher
  • What do I care for your suffering?
    • View Profile
« Reply #174 on: December 31, 2012, 09:53:51 am »

Why do you keep saying that? You're insane by association at the very least.

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #175 on: December 31, 2012, 10:12:19 am »

Why do you keep saying that? You're insane by association at the very least.
Why? I'm sane for a Bay12er. I haven't flooded my fortress with magma or butchered kittens "just because." I don't know any trajectories to send a large mass hurtling at supersonic speeds to Washington, DC. I might be insane on balance, but I'm sane compared to the locals. And politicians make us look reasonable.
Sig

Harry Baldman

• Bay Watcher
  • What do I care for your suffering?
    • View Profile
« Reply #176 on: December 31, 2012, 10:19:40 am »

Why? I'm sane for a Bay12er. I haven't flooded my fortress with magma or butchered kittens "just because." I don't know any trajectories to send a large mass hurtling at supersonic speeds to Washington, DC. I might be insane on balance, but I'm sane compared to the locals. And politicians make us look reasonable.

You're insane because you're running for president against a guy who got elected Prez 4 Life. Meaning that there are no more actual presidential elections. At least Thecard had the good sense to try and shiv him while running for president, which meant he could potentially become president if he was successful.

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #177 on: December 31, 2012, 10:46:00 am »

You're insane because you're running for president against a guy who got elected Prez 4 Life. Meaning that there are no more actual presidential elections. At least Thecard had the good sense to try and shiv him while running for president, which meant he could potentially become president if he was successful.
Two things.
1. I'm in the past.
2. I'm going to kill Robama.
Sig

Thecard

• Bay Watcher
  • Back in With the Old!
    • View Profile
« Reply #178 on: December 31, 2012, 12:26:29 pm »

Yo, GWG!  You forgot a platform!

So...we have Rebublican V. Democrat V. Bay12 V. Sane V. Shiv.
There you go.

I think the slaughter part is what made them angry.
OOC: Dachshundofdoom: This is how the world ends, not with a bang but with goddamn VUVUZELAS.
Those hookers aren't getting out any time soon, no matter how many fancy gadgets they have :v

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #179 on: December 31, 2012, 01:35:10 pm »

Yo, GWG!  You forgot a platform!

So...we have Rebublican V. Democrat V. Bay12 V. Sane V. Shiv.
There you go.
Who's Shiv?
Sig
Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12] 13 14 15