Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 7

Author Topic: You are Divinity!  (Read 5524 times)

germaina

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: You are Divinity!
« Reply #15 on: December 02, 2012, 05:53:02 pm »

((I can be evil while sporting nature, if it fits better  8) ))

Bersiano is a short but stocky man, standing barely over 5' tall and weighing in at close to 170lbs.  His body shows wear from 30 years in the wilderness, and his faced is marked from an encounter with a bear.  He keeps his brown hair short, preventing it from catching in the foliage and keeping it relatively pest free.
« Last Edit: December 02, 2012, 06:17:36 pm by germaina »

Dragor23

• Bay Watcher
  • A brazillion of football
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: December 02, 2012, 05:54:12 pm »

The long, peaceful sleep, which endures forever. No fear, no pain. Only the tender hug of coldness and death.

Corai

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: December 02, 2012, 05:55:50 pm »

Is mine good or does it need more detail? I've never actually done this kind of forum game before. I'm used to RTDs.
Jacob/Lee: you have a heart made of fluffy
Jeykab/Bee: how the fuck do you live your daily life corai
Jeykab/Bee: you seem like the person who constantly has mini heart attacks because cuuuute

scapheap

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm a good guy...girl. My horse just eat souls.
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: December 02, 2012, 05:56:12 pm »

If the domains are related (like fear and bravery), I'm cool with that.

Also, we have an evil-seeming group so far. Oblivion, Cruelty, Plague, Fear, and Death. Oh, and then Nature, the odd one out.

sorry I'm dyslexic so sometime I miss some things

It's fine if it's just a few mistakes, but there are some basic things (capitalizing the first word of a sentence and punctuation at the end would be a good place to start) that wouldn't be unreasonable to expect.
Got it do tell me if I miss anything.
You were planning to have a 15 year old magical girl kill Witches by drinking them under the table!? It's original, at least.
Morpheus, a magic girls game

Araph

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: December 02, 2012, 05:59:31 pm »

Is mine good or does it need more detail? I've never actually done this kind of forum game before. I'm used to RTDs.

It's good, I can extrapolate other stuff (clothes and whatnot) from that.

If the domains are related (like fear and bravery), I'm cool with that.

Also, we have an evil-seeming group so far. Oblivion, Cruelty, Plague, Fear, and Death. Oh, and then Nature, the odd one out.

sorry I'm dyslexic so sometime I miss some things

It's fine if it's just a few mistakes, but there are some basic things (capitalizing the first word of a sentence and punctuation at the end would be a good place to start) that wouldn't be unreasonable to expect.
Got it do tell me if I miss anything.

Thanks.

mcclay

• Bay Watcher
  • Gay, Tired and Just here to Vibe
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: December 02, 2012, 06:10:30 pm »

Nikalas is not evil, true neutral would be more accuarate if not choatic good.
Am I back? Its a mystery to everyone

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: December 02, 2012, 06:15:55 pm »

I edited my character's sheet for details.

Also, Sesvin would probably be something along the lines of Neutral to Neutral Good from my interpretation, although I can't discard some sprinkles of evil allignment.
"Hey steve." You speak into the air.
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

scapheap

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm a good guy...girl. My horse just eat souls.
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: December 02, 2012, 06:19:53 pm »

My character mostly chaotic with a hint of evil.
You were planning to have a 15 year old magical girl kill Witches by drinking them under the table!? It's original, at least.
Morpheus, a magic girls game

Corai

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: December 02, 2012, 06:23:11 pm »

Chaotic neutral for me.
Jeykab/Bee: you seem like the person who constantly has mini heart attacks because cuuuute

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: December 02, 2012, 06:25:14 pm »

I could have sworn I posted...
Ah well. Posting, watching, waitlisting (?)...
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

Dragor23

• Bay Watcher
  • A brazillion of football
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: December 02, 2012, 06:26:51 pm »

Alignments. Fuck them.

Araph

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: December 03, 2012, 11:03:38 pm »

I could have sworn I posted...
Ah well. Posting, watching, waitlisting (?)...

As I recall, you were one of the few people who had posted in the initial thread asking what game people would like to see. If you'd like to be the last player, you can post a character and I'll append him onto the group portrait.

Also, about the start of the game: I'll have the initial character designs drawn and shaded by, hopefully, either tomorrow or Wednesday.

Araph

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: December 05, 2012, 08:35:29 pm »

Well, bad news. I, in my inexperience with Photoshop, apparently made a mistake with line art that makes a halo of white pixels appear around any objects shaded in the manner I planned. Given how it's already been three days, I think I'll just post the black and white image of the characters and we'll get started; I know what I messed up on, so there will be color in the future. There are a lot of other flaws as well, but hey; I'm relatively new at drawing, so it's to be expected. On the plus side, it'll only improve from here!
Spoiler: Big Image (click to show/hide)
Now, the start of the game. You're in the major trade city of Rothinea, the largest beacon of civilization east of the Jolir River! Merchants and workers travel here to seek their fortunes, the rich and influential buy palatial mansions here to prove how rich and influential they are, and somehow, the six of you have come here through your own separate courses on the path of fate. Why have you come to this city? Where are you from? What are your goals?

There's no real map, so make up locations as you see fit! Just make sure the names aren't, like, Bobsville or something. Give some details to your characters' lives and personalities, then the stage is set for the play to commence!

Also, if there's stuff you want to be different on your character's design, point it out to me and I'll make sure it's fixed in future posts. That includes any details about clothing or accessories that you want added/removed.

Corai

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: December 05, 2012, 08:39:23 pm »

"I am here to seek out souls for my magic. A greedy soul is simply necessary for my magic to be at it's full potential. I have a childhood enemy in this city that I wish to collect dues from."-Idem Valan

Idem Valan is a cheerfully sadistic person with a taste for causing suffering. Exiled from his homeland for his repeated crimes of using dark magic, he has come to collect dues from his family and "friends" who he had known while traveling with his father. Anger rarely surfaces on his face, which is always covered by his  hood. He is happiest when setting puppies on fire and turning kittens inside out.
« Last Edit: December 05, 2012, 10:20:37 pm by Corai »

Araph

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: December 05, 2012, 08:53:23 pm »

"So. Fate has obviously linked us to meet one another here. Let us discuss why we are here. I am here to seek out souls for my magic. A greedy soul is simply necessary for my magic to be at it's full potential. I have a childhood enemy in this city that I wish to collect dues from."

Converse with other players.

Bear in mind that you don't actually know the other characters. You're telling me what your plans are so I can work out a scenario for you all to meet.
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 7