Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

Why can the omnipotent manage to be incompotent?

The infighting is causing too much trouble.
- 10 (30.3%)
People won't let me do as I please!
- 6 (18.2%)
NPC's are OP, and are ruining my plans.
- 2 (6.1%)
The GM is a bastard, under-powering my actions
- 7 (21.2%)
I have no opinion on this matter.
- 8 (24.2%)

Total Members Voted: 33

Pages: 1 ... 27 28 [29] 30 31

Author Topic: THE RETURN OF YOU ALWAYS ROLL FIVE: LONG NAMES. Y'ALL COMPENSATIN FOR SOMETHING?  (Read 68566 times)

Donuts

• Bay Watcher
  • Legendary Madman
    • View Profile
Re: THE RETURN OF YOU ALWAYS ROLL FIVE: SOMETHING WICKED THIS WAY COMES.
« Reply #420 on: January 27, 2013, 06:28:27 am »

Gain the powers of SAXTON HALE
Make self into army of invincible superhuskvampirezombiewerecreaturenecromancerdwarves fully armored in adamantine. Go conquer the Milky Way galaxy.

Allies?
If yes:
COMMAND CYBERMICE TO SUPPORT THIS GUY!
If no:
MAKE CYBERMICE SUPERPOWEREDEPICMURDEROUSINVINCIBLEWEREDEATHCLAWSWITHLASEREYES THEN COMMAND THEM TO STOP THIS WEIRDO!!!
"Oh shit, they've got a slogan! It means they're serious!"

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
« Reply #421 on: January 27, 2013, 11:14:43 am »

GWG, can ryou remember the name of a trope for me? It's the one where someone says somethign lke "well that's the worst that could happen" or, "haha, I always have THIS to save me", or "At least the really bad thing which I have no defense against didn't happen" and then, for irony, it's taken away, or something bad happens? Could you remind me of that name?
Tempting Fate?
But Tempting Fate is so much Fun!

Besides, this sniper has already gottenyou twice now, AND you are geting a negative one for being covered in pee.
Since when does Jarate carry between respawns?
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

misko27

• Bay Watcher
  • Lawful Neutral; Prophet of Pestilence
    • View Profile
« Reply #422 on: January 27, 2013, 12:15:23 pm »

GWG, can ryou remember the name of a trope for me? It's the one where someone says somethign lke "well that's the worst that could happen" or, "haha, I always have THIS to save me", or "At least the really bad thing which I have no defense against didn't happen" and then, for irony, it's taken away, or something bad happens? Could you remind me of that name?
Tempting Fate?

Besides, this sniper has already gottenyou twice now, AND you are geting a negative one for being covered in pee.
Since the third time he coated you in jarate. When you set him on fire. Be glad it don't stack.
The Age of Man is over. It is the Fire's turn now

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #423 on: January 27, 2013, 12:19:07 pm »

Tempting Fate?

Since the third time he coated you in jarate. When you set him on fire. Be glad it don't stack.
I'm respawning again, if I recall my action correctly.
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

misko27

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #424 on: January 27, 2013, 12:28:37 pm »

Tempting Fate?

well you get a 1 to your respawn. And tyou're going to stay a pyro. And if you're trying to change again, The admin will show up and kick your ass with a always roll 6-powered foot.

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #425 on: January 27, 2013, 12:40:25 pm »

Tempting Fate?

well you get a 1 to your respawn. And tyou're going to stay a pyro. And if you're trying to change again, The admin will show up and kick your ass with a always roll 6-powered foot.
Oh, is that so? Well, he's obviously screwing around with the rules of TF2 (or something changed without my knowledge), so I don't really care at that point.
Sig

misko27

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #426 on: January 27, 2013, 12:44:32 pm »

Look dude, you're not spy. Blame Corai. Or kill the other spy. Until then you're team-stacking, and as long as you continue to break the rules the new ADMIN NPC will be angry.

Actually, let's just say it's highlander.

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #427 on: January 27, 2013, 01:05:24 pm »

Look dude, you're not spy. Blame Corai. Or kill the other spy. Until then you're team-stacking, and as long as you continue to break the rules the new ADMIN NPC will be angry.
Since when is having multiple spies on a team against the rules?

...Huh?
Sig

misko27

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #428 on: January 27, 2013, 01:49:49 pm »

...Huh?
Don't know what Highlander is? Haven't you heard of the movie? Let me spell it out for you.
Spoiler (click to show/hide)

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #429 on: January 27, 2013, 02:37:51 pm »

...Huh?
Don't know what Highlander is? Haven't you heard of the movie? Let me spell it out for you.
Spoiler (click to show/hide)
I've seen the movie, I just didn't catch how it connected to TF2.
Sig

da_nang

• Bay Watcher
  • Argonian Overlord
    • View Profile
« Reply #430 on: January 28, 2013, 11:32:53 am »

>CONQUER SAID RANDOM PLANET AND OCCUPY IT
>DEVELOP ANTI-KURTULMAK WEAPON
"Deliver yesterday, code today, think tomorrow."
Ceterum censeo Unionem Europaeam esse delendam.
Future supplanter of humanity.

Tavik Toth

• Bay Watcher
  • Oh dear....
    • View Profile
« Reply #431 on: January 28, 2013, 11:33:54 am »

ASSIST THIS ACTION.

Spinal_Taper

• Bay Watcher
  • The sparkles are because I'm fabulous, of course.
    • View Profile
« Reply #432 on: January 28, 2013, 06:43:17 pm »

Return to throne. Solve all of Phalli empires problems. Dissapear again.

misko27

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Make self into army of invincible superhuskvampirezombiewerecreaturenecromancerdwarves fully armored in adamantine. Go conquer the Milky Way galaxy.

(5) AHHHHH YEAH. (5) WAIT, ARE YOU SAXTON HALE OR WHATEVER THE FUCK YOU JUST SAID? ONE WOULD THINK NECROMANCERS, VAMPIRES AND ZOMBIES ARE MUTUALLY EXCLUSIVE WITH HALE, HE BEING ALIVE. ESPECIALLY VAMPIRES, WITH WHOM HE NEVER ASSOCIATES. BECAUSE THEY ARE BLOOD-SUCKING HIPPIES.(5vs4+4) OH YEAH!THIS IS- WAIT. THERE ARE ALREADY PEOPLE IN THE MILKY WAY. THEY DON'T APPRECIATE YOUR INVASION. EAPECIALLY ANTI-CORAI. PERHAPS YOU SHOULD SUBJUGATE THEM ONE BY ONE? AND THINK OF A SOLUTION FOR DEALING WITH ANTI-CORAI.
>Mobilize all of time and space against the phalli.  Don't contact those who will roll better than me, in case they do not agree.
(5) MASSIVE ARMY MOBILIZED. THEY AWAIT YOU'RE COMMAND.
Summon Female Pyro and Chrstian Brutal Sniper to combat SAXTON HAAAAAALEEEEEE.
(5) IF YOU GOT A ONE PYRO WOULD ALREADY BE FEMALE TO SPITE YOU, BUT THIS IS YAR5 UNFORTUNATELY. (5) SUMMONED.
Alpha Centauri is a star, not a galaxy, and I never supported GM wrath.

Respawn as Spy. Infiltrate enemy base with normal disguise kit. Keep and use kukuri, hat, and bow.
(5-1vs1000) YOLO. YOU AIN'T GOT THAT SWAG BITCH. YOU WALK IN LIKE A PYRO, AND GET YOUR GODDAMNED HEAD BLOWN OFF. TOTES n00bULAR.

Allies?
If yes:
COMMAND CYBERMICE TO SUPPORT THIS GUY!
If no:
MAKE CYBERMICE SUPERPOWEREDEPICMURDEROUSINVINCIBLEWEREDEATHCLAWSWITHLASEREYES THEN COMMAND THEM TO STOP THIS WEIRDO!!!
HE DOESN'T ANSWER QUESTION. WHAT THE FUCK DO I DO. WELL,SINCE YOU AREN'T ALLIES, AT LEAST NOT YET, YOU SEND (5) SUPER-LONG ASS NAMINGTON THE SECOND TO STOP THIS WEIRDO. (6vs5) HE GET'S HIS ASS STOPPED EVEN MORE THEN BEFORE.

(5+1) Y'ALL COMBINE YOUR AWESOME TO BUILD THE MOST AWESOME ANTI-KURTULMAK WEAPON EVER. TOO BAD IT ANNIHILATES THE RNG SPECTRUM IF YOU DO. THAT TAKES AWAY YOUR YOLO. AND YOUR ALWAYS ROLL FIVE. AND ENDS THE GAME. AND ANNHILATES THE UNIVERSE, BUT THAT POINT IS MOOT.

Return to throne. Solve all of Phalli empires problems. Dissapear again.
(5) PLAGUE DEFEATED.

(4vs1) THE POLICE-FORCES FINALLY BREAK THE SIEGE, AND CRUSH THE GANG FORCES INSIDE, ARRESTING THOSE WHO DON'T RESIST. OH YEAH, SOMEONE GETTING PROMOTIONS.

(4) THE PHALLI AND THE FLEET SIGN A TREATY OF COOPERATION. THEY ARE NOW THE PENILE CONFEDERACY. (1) SOMEONE IN THE FLEET SIDE, STOPS, THINK FOR A MOMENT, AND REALIZES THAT A STUPID-ASS NAME. CIVIL WAR ERUPTS!

(3,6) LUIGI CONTINUES NORMALLY AT HIS JOB. DAISY REALIZES THE SHOULD MOVE ON FROM HAVING TO DEAL WITH LUGI'S PROBLEMS. SHE GET'S A JOB SKY-DIVING. NOW, WHICH STRING RELEASES THE PARACHUTE?

(5) ANTI-CORAI BUILDS ANTI-CORAI FORTRESS. HE ASSEMBLES ELITE TEAM TO PLOT HOW FURTHER TO TROLL CORAI.

(44) KURTULMAK GOES TO SLAUGHTER THE PEOPLE WHO BUILT THE ANTI-KURTULMAK DEVICE, BUT THEY'ER FUCKING THEMSELVES SO WELL, HE JUST SITS AND WATCHES. AND HE RECORDS IT, AND SENDS IT TO SCIENTIFIC GALACTIC. THEY LAUGH AT THEM.

Corai

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #434 on: January 30, 2013, 09:36:26 pm »

REQUEST THAT PYRO GO AND SHARE RAINBOWS(fire) AND LOLLIPOPS(ax) WITH ANTI-CORAI.
« Last Edit: January 30, 2013, 09:41:34 pm by Corai »
Jacob/Lee: you have a heart made of fluffy
Jeykab/Bee: how the fuck do you live your daily life corai
Jeykab/Bee: you seem like the person who constantly has mini heart attacks because cuuuute
Pages: 1 ... 27 28 [29] 30 31