Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 39 40 [41] 42 43

Author Topic: "Why don't women like nice guys?"  (Read 43535 times)

Hiiri

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: "Why don't women like nice guys?"
« Reply #600 on: December 02, 2012, 10:30:38 pm »

What's a feminist?

Err.. definitions. A person advocating female equality, I guess? I'm pretty fine with that. My real problem lies with the excess baggage called male privilege, patriarchy, over-victimization *cough*slutwalks*cough*, special treatment for women *cough*conscription*cough* and all that jazz.

Oh ok, just hypocritical then.  I apologize.

It's hypocritical to criticize people who over-victimize certain group of people? Errr... I suppose I am bringing forth my victimhood of their idiocy buut... err...  okay?

kaijyuu

• Bay Watcher
  • Hrm...
    • View Profile
« Reply #601 on: December 02, 2012, 10:33:18 pm »

Heh, I remember looking up slutwalks and thinking it absurdly awesome.

I'm sorry, but anything that fights against sexual repression is good in my book. I don't consider that "over victimization" at all, and in fact getting rid of the stigma of being a "slut" is pretty damn important, I'd say.

Conscription has already been sorted or, or at least will be next time there's a draft (if any), since excluding women would be unconstitutional at this point.
Quote from: Chesterton
For, in order that men should resist injustice, something more is necessary than that they should think injustice unpleasant. They must think injustice absurd; above all, they must think it startling. They must retain the violence of a virgin astonishment. When the pessimist looks at any infamy, it is to him, after all, only a repetition of the infamy of existence. But the optimist sees injustice as something discordant and unexpected, and it stings him into action.

Ogdibus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #602 on: December 02, 2012, 10:55:52 pm »

What's a feminist?

Err.. definitions. A person advocating female equality, I guess? I'm pretty fine with that. My real problem lies with the excess baggage called male privilege, patriarchy, over-victimization *cough*slutwalks*cough*, special treatment for women *cough*conscription*cough* and all that jazz.

It's hypocritical to criticize people who over-victimize certain group of people? Errr... I suppose I am bringing forth my victimhood of their idiocy buut... err...  okay?

You're probably a feminist, and just don't know it.

misko27

• Bay Watcher
  • Lawful Neutral; Prophet of Pestilence
    • View Profile
« Reply #603 on: December 02, 2012, 10:57:15 pm »

What's a feminist?

You're probably a feminist, and just don't know it.
That's like saying I'm not a narcissist but don't know it. I fecking KNOW I'm awesome, thank you.
The Age of Man is over. It is the Fire's turn now

Korbac

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm very annoying, so tell me to STFU if need be
    • View Profile
hello bay 12 :) :) :)
« Reply #604 on: December 02, 2012, 10:59:39 pm »

I reiterate my right to a completely engelfraus - free wardrobe until this calms down.
Oh god the spambots got him. Kill him! Kill him before he completetly turns!

hello people of forum b12. :) i am very impressed / happy with you culture and i say it very good :) :)

want to be good and tell you of bacchanalian offer - 10 red bull for $5.99 only at www.cerumensmuggler.org - it very good deal and cheap too :D

so good friends pls visit and tell Leonardo sent - I get $0.05 for every sale and all of my babies are hungry  :'(

enjoy life!!! c:

misko27

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Donald Turnip : The Parsnip Contact
« Reply #605 on: December 02, 2012, 11:01:48 pm »

I reiterate my right to a completely engelfraus - free wardrobe until this calms down.
Oh god the spambots got him. Kill him! Kill him before he completetly turns!
Use this.
The MetalSlimeHunt hands the Misko a White Phosphorous Grenade.
The MetalSlimeHunt runs away!

The Misko notices that there is no pin in the White Phosphorus Grenade.
"DEATH BEFORE SHAME!"
The Misko rips off his coat, revealing a suicide vest!
The Misko tackles Korbac.
The Age of Man is over. It is the Fire's turn now

darkrider2

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #606 on: December 02, 2012, 11:02:17 pm »

Oh god I almost reported that. Then I saw the ETHIC reference. You are a spam ninja.

Hiiri

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #607 on: December 02, 2012, 11:04:53 pm »

Conscription has already been sorted or, or at least will be next time there's a draft (if any), since excluding women would be unconstitutional at this point.
Where I live, all men have to serve 6-12 months in the army or get thrown to jail, women have it voluntary. I suppose in theory US draft is the same.

I'm sorry, but anything that fights against sexual repression is good in my book. I don't consider that "over victimization" at all, and in fact getting rid of the stigma of being a "slut" is pretty damn important, I'd say.
As for slutwalks... we know there are men out there who are not in control of their cocks, therefore it is only sensible to mitigate possible criminal damage in advance and perhaps dress accordingly.

Imagine if people did a march for the right to walk through black neighborhood with a sign "I hate niggers!" It is our right, after all. Then you get beat up. "How does someone DARE to suggest leaving the sign home?! ME, the VICTIM!"

Now someone's going to jump at me saying "That's not the same! You're such a bigot!"

Yes, it is everyone's right to dress as they please, but it is absurd to do protests when you refused to mitigate damage and a police officer says a wrong word at a wrong time.

Korbac

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
CHOO CHOO MOTHER^&!*ER
« Reply #608 on: December 02, 2012, 11:07:13 pm »

Oh god I almost reported that. Then I saw the ETHIC reference. You are a spam ninja.

MIGHTY MORPHING PROFILE CHANGING NINJAS!

I might actually do a cover of that theme tune tomorrow with TERRIBLE LYRICS. CHEERS FOR THE IDEA ROBOCOP (Y)

darkrider2

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Korbac is brilliant
« Reply #609 on: December 02, 2012, 11:09:40 pm »

I feel like I've committed some sort of crime by initiating that thought in your mind however unintentionally.

Descan

• Bay Watcher
  • [HEADING INTENSIFIES]
    • View Profile
« Reply #610 on: December 02, 2012, 11:10:02 pm »

I think we ought to neuter Korbac.

You know, calm him down. Keep him from humping the forum...
Quote from: SalmonGod
Your innocent viking escapades for canadian social justice and immortality make my flagellum wiggle, too.
Quote from: Myroc
Descan confirmed for antichrist.
Quote from: LeoLeonardoIII
I wonder if any of us don't love Descan.

Korbac

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
CHANGE THE TOPIC TITLE, SHE SAID. IT'LL BE FUN, SHE SAID. SHE WAS RIGHT
« Reply #611 on: December 02, 2012, 11:11:57 pm »

Calm down?!? Your the one who has a giant hand reaching up his sockpuppets bum

...Legs? Oh, yes, they're legs. Of course. >_>

Hello.

Descan

• Bay Watcher
  • [HEADING INTENSIFIES]
    • View Profile
« Reply #612 on: December 02, 2012, 11:13:01 pm »

... Did... Did I just get accused of being a sockpuppet...?

I... really can't tell. Did I? @_@
Quote from: SalmonGod
Your innocent viking escapades for canadian social justice and immortality make my flagellum wiggle, too.
Quote from: Myroc
Descan confirmed for antichrist.
Quote from: LeoLeonardoIII
I wonder if any of us don't love Descan.

darkrider2

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #613 on: December 02, 2012, 11:13:28 pm »

[ETHIC:CONFUSE_DARKRIDER:HILARIOUS]

wut.

misko27

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile