Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 39 40 [41] 42 43 ... 48

Author Topic: You Are The Vessel For Horrific Demons  (Read 32143 times)

Cassandra

• Bay Watcher
  • Serpent Lady, Slayer of Ancients
    • View Profile
Re: You Are The Vessel For Horrific Demons
« Reply #600 on: November 09, 2012, 08:26:03 pm »

"Learn more magic. Particularly fire magic. Possibly dream transference."
Cassandra likes elves for their taste, Cobalt for it's pretty colors, and kittens for their cute intentions. She is incredibly strong, but horribly unlucky, and speaks with a rasping accent. She is white with black eyes. She likes dwarves for their hilarious intentions.

"The fuck do you mean by 'plot'"

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
« Reply #601 on: November 09, 2012, 08:27:11 pm »

"Wait a few minutes. It's not so much implantation, as providing a catalyst for the human to reach their full potential."
We have one to six lamias and an equal number of corpses. What then?
"They will know what to do. Probably disguise themselves. They are strong in the subtler aspects of magic. Excellent infiltraitors."
No, what will WE do?
Complain about food, complain abount yonder lust demon, complain about Terry, compliment Terry, ruminate on World Domination, if recent events are accurate.
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext
Quote from: RedKing
It's known as the Oppai-Kaiju effect. The islands of Japan generate a sort anti-gravity field, which allows breasts to behave as if in microgravity. It's also what allows Godzilla and friends to become 50 stories tall, and lets ninjas run up the side of a skyscraper.

Jellycat12

• Bay Watcher
  • My destiny is a giant ROCK!?
    • View Profile
« Reply #602 on: November 09, 2012, 08:28:11 pm »

"Wait a few minutes. It's not so much implantation, as providing a catalyst for the human to reach their full potential."
"They will know what to do. Probably disguise themselves. They are strong in the subtler aspects of magic. Excellent infiltraitors."
No, what will WE do?
Complain about food, complain abount yonder lust demon, complain about Terry, compliment Terry, ruminate on World Domination, if recent events are accurate.
And complain about not having food.
)( Pisces and proud of it. )(
Just so you know, I'm a girl.
Songs of the Strawberry Trees~My suggestion game!

Wrex

• Bay Watcher
  • My vision is augmented
    • View Profile
« Reply #603 on: November 09, 2012, 08:28:21 pm »

No, what will WE do?

"Well, that's up to Terry. Terry, what have you always wanted to do? Something you never could, but always felt yourself yearning for?"

Mr Wrex, please do not eat my liver.

Cassandra

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #604 on: November 09, 2012, 08:29:15 pm »

"I take offense to that. I only brought these things up because someone else was curious. I have quite excellent self control. If I was anything like those drooling gluttons, you would all be filled with mental images."
Cassandra likes elves for their taste, Cobalt for it's pretty colors, and kittens for their cute intentions. She is incredibly strong, but horribly unlucky, and speaks with a rasping accent. She is white with black eyes. She likes dwarves for their hilarious intentions.

misko27

• Bay Watcher
  • Lawful Neutral; Prophet of Pestilence
    • View Profile
« Reply #605 on: November 09, 2012, 08:30:00 pm »

"I take offense to that. I only brought these things up because someone else was curious. I have quite excellent self control. If I was anything like those drooling gluttons, you would all be filled with mental images."
As opposed to right now?

No, what will WE do?

"Well, that's up to Terry. Terry, what have you always wanted to do? Something you never could, but always felt yourself yearning for?"
Rule the World! damnit people. So, we have lamias, how will we grow the cult?

The Age of Man is over. It is the Fire's turn now

Thecard

• Bay Watcher
  • Back in With the Old!
    • View Profile
« Reply #606 on: November 09, 2012, 08:31:07 pm »

'Fraid I can't drool, m'dear.  Something about not having a body.  And I've only talked about food, not projected an image of it in Terry's mind.  So I've done what you've done, basically.  We just have different fixes.

I think the slaughter part is what made them angry.
OOC: Dachshundofdoom: This is how the world ends, not with a bang but with goddamn VUVUZELAS.
Those hookers aren't getting out any time soon, no matter how many fancy gadgets they have :v

Wrex

• Bay Watcher
  • My vision is augmented
    • View Profile
« Reply #607 on: November 09, 2012, 08:32:49 pm »

As opposed to right now?

No, what will WE do?

Rule the World! damnit people. So, we have lamias, how will we grow the cult?

"Is your name Terry?"

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
« Reply #608 on: November 09, 2012, 08:33:23 pm »

Individually, some of us are pretty good. Collectively, we really suck.
Seriously, what can we do to achieve our goals once we get the lamias?
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
« Reply #609 on: November 09, 2012, 08:34:33 pm »

We must obtain additional lamias.
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext
Quote from: RedKing
It's known as the Oppai-Kaiju effect. The islands of Japan generate a sort anti-gravity field, which allows breasts to behave as if in microgravity. It's also what allows Godzilla and friends to become 50 stories tall, and lets ninjas run up the side of a skyscraper.

Thecard

• Bay Watcher
  • Back in With the Old!
    • View Profile
« Reply #610 on: November 09, 2012, 08:37:04 pm »

Why, we play to human weakness, of course!  If we could procure some kind of money, we would have real power!  Well, power we can use in this plane.  Maybe rob a bank, maybe find some investors?  Everyone has a price, and it's usually money.  Something tells me Cass could help convince a couple as well.  I think you Wraths are going to have to sit tight for a little while.  Don't worry though, you'll have your fun.  Especially if we rob a bank...

OOC: Dachshundofdoom: This is how the world ends, not with a bang but with goddamn VUVUZELAS.
Those hookers aren't getting out any time soon, no matter how many fancy gadgets they have :v

Wrex

• Bay Watcher
  • My vision is augmented
    • View Profile
« Reply #611 on: November 09, 2012, 08:48:09 pm »

"Oh, don't worry. I am no wrath. I am far more...subtle that that."

Thecard

• Bay Watcher
  • Back in With the Old!
    • View Profile
« Reply #612 on: November 09, 2012, 08:52:35 pm »

"Oh, don't worry. I am no wrath. I am far more...subtle that that."
Well then, perhaps you want to suggest what we do next?  Subtlety isn't really my thing, nor Cass's.  Greed and Lust are flashy, y'know.

Cassandra

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #613 on: November 09, 2012, 08:55:18 pm »

"Seduction is VERY subtle. When it needs to be."

Thecard

• Bay Watcher
  • Back in With the Old!
    • View Profile
« Reply #614 on: November 09, 2012, 08:56:42 pm »

"Seduction is VERY subtle. When it needs to be."
M'hm.  Right.  Of course it is.  Yep.

Pages: 1 ... 39 40 [41] 42 43 ... 48