Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4

Author Topic: RtSWYCGYDPPHO  (Read 6816 times)

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile
Re: RtSWYCGYDPPHO
« Reply #15 on: November 03, 2012, 02:47:40 pm »

((You insult those who have made sheets. We aren't crazy. =/))

Greenstarfanatic

• Bay Watcher
  • I wanna be a cow boy babey
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: November 03, 2012, 02:56:23 pm »

((By that I meant 'I'm not good at writing Crazy Characters.'))
Hey, don't forget about research boy sitting right here!

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: November 03, 2012, 03:02:15 pm »

((That was a joke.))

Harry Baldman

• Bay Watcher
  • What do I care for your suffering?
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: November 03, 2012, 03:12:14 pm »

((Yeah, you really can't take a joke. Why, the very supposition that any of us aren't crazy...))

Greenstarfanatic

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: November 03, 2012, 03:17:57 pm »

((Yeah, you really can't take a joke. Why, the very supposition that any of us aren't crazy...))
((Hmm...I usually get all of Tiruin's non-Norse-Mythology-related jokes...I guess I'm just really tired today.))

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: November 03, 2012, 03:32:16 pm »

((Hmm...I usually get all of Tiruin's non-Norse-Mythology-related jokes...I guess I'm just really tired today.))
((The Mythos is specified? XD

I'll have to ask you later, so I'll leave this OOC post for an explanation because that has amused me greatly.

Explain.  :P))

Spinal_Taper

• Bay Watcher
  • The sparkles are because I'm fabulous, of course.
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: November 03, 2012, 03:35:28 pm »

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

Yoink

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: November 03, 2012, 10:56:56 pm »

Episode One!

The floor of the van vibrates beneath you in the dark, the asthmatic hum of the engine filling your ears until your head rings.
You bump up and down on the uncomfortable, torn-up seats as the wheels bounce in an out of the many pot-holes, occasionally jostling you against the human forms either side of you, courtesy of the Nation's maintenance budget cuts.
Maybe you don't like the dark? Too bad. You made your mark on the paper, and they came to take you away. They have you, in that paper, trapped within the ink, screaming to get out. Beating your fists against your papery white prison and yelling the vilest of obscenities, all of no avail.

Not really, of course. In reality you've just been shoved into the back of a van, along with five others like you, plunged into darkness as the doors closed. But you did sign that paper. You mightn't even know what that means, but from our grand nation's point of view you agreed to all this. You signed away your right to complain, you signed away your voice, all for the promise of something to eat, a crust of bread or maybe a half-full bottle of cheap beer.
You didn't think ahead. You people never do. Might as well not start now. Just try to block out the sounds of nervous breathing all around you, ignore the strange smells, close your eyes against the dark and maybe whisper back to the voices in your head.

The road beneath this smelly, wheeled prison becomes smoother, the driving less erratic as there are less holes to swerve around.
Guess you must be nearly there...

"Welcome, people, welcome! To the new season of Swyjadepa-ffto!" The handsome, blond haired host takes a moment to clear his throat after stumbling over the name, then continues, his beaming, perfect smile filling the camera, and by extension, television screens across the nation.

"I'm your host, Dazzle E. Ngcharm! We're about to get started, but hang on just a moment folks, first we've got to meet...

"The Contestants!"

Spoiler: GUNINANRUNIN / Gom (click to show/hide)

"That's right, six of the ugliest low-down cretins to walk our streets, including a convicted cannibalistic murderer! Maybe you've even seen one or two of them in your travels? Maybe you saw them lined up outside our Nation's Aid offices? Maybe they shoved a hand towards you, begging for spare change, and maybe you even gave them some? Well, people, let me say, on tonight's show these scumbags are going to show you just how grateful they are for everything we've done for them! Yep, they're going to spit right on the hand that feeds them, break into some upstanding citizen's home and... Steal Whatever They Can Get Their Dirty Poor Person Hands On! And now, we go live to the scene!"

The van comes to a sudden halt and the six of you are jolted almost out of your seats. The back doors crack open, dazzling your dark-accustomed eyes with the harsh, white sunlight, and you see your 'handler', Robert.
"Right, you lot! Out you get!" You file out obediently onto the side of the street, mindful of the whacking stick he holds. No doubt several of you have been introduced to it already.
Robert spits to one side and nods to the cameraman, Joe, really another no-hoper like the rest of you, just one step up due to carrying the camera. "Follow 'em in there and film whatever looks good. You know the drill."

Joe nods, his locks of greasy tangled hair topped off by a open-topped tophat, and bared yellowed teeth in a grin. Robert turns back to the rest of you, indicating the large, two-story house the van is parked in front of, painted a light blue with a pretty little flower garden in front.
"Right, you miserable bastards! Get on in there and steal whatever looks like it's worth something, then chuck it all in the van. I'm sure you get the idea. Whoever steals the most valuable stuff wins." He pauses for a moment, glaring from face to face.
"Oh, yeah. Be back here in, say, twenty minutes, tops." He glances up and down the street, which seems mostly deserted. "Or there's trouble."

With that said, he waves to Joe to start the camera and heads back to the driver's seat, the red light flashes on and the show begins!

>Get in there and get stealing, people!
Booze is Life for Yoink

To deprive him of Drink is to steal divinity from God.
you need to reconsider your life
If there's any cause worth dying for, it's memes.

Spinal_Taper

• Bay Watcher
  • The sparkles are because I'm fabulous, of course.
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: November 03, 2012, 11:01:41 pm »

Get inside, head for the jewelry first. Then look for portable electronics.
"The best of luck to you."

Parsely

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • My games!
« Reply #24 on: November 03, 2012, 11:08:31 pm »

Charge towards the house. Use my trash can lid (TCL :D) as a shield and dive through the nearest window.

Harry Baldman

• Bay Watcher
  • What do I care for your suffering?
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: November 04, 2012, 02:33:54 am »

"Shuwasaplah Grasasplurt!"

Steal flowers from flower garden. All of them. Knock on door and present them to whoever answers. While they're distracted, kick them in the nuts or whatever they have in that area. If they are not subdued, strangulate with piano string.
« Last Edit: November 04, 2012, 06:17:09 am by Harry Baldman »

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: November 04, 2012, 03:31:39 am »

((GSF has a nice sheet. Also, he needs to answer my questions. :P))

"This is madness."

Find the circuit box and get it in that van. Use wrench in helping. If possible, look for any security system being used.

If asked, say I am one of the electricians for monthly check-ups.

MonkeyHead

• Bay Watcher
  • Yma o hyd...
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: November 04, 2012, 04:45:02 am »

"Imma get me a neeeeew sooooul train! RAVBOOGLE!"

Head to the back door, then into the kitchen, looking for car keys
This is a blank sig.

Yoink

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: November 04, 2012, 07:07:53 am »

((Oops. Waiting on Greenstar. :-[ Didn't mean to press post...

Also, GUNINANRUNIN, you should maybe describe Gom to me. Right now I'm picturing him as this freakish, albino ghoul with a tiny nose, sunken beady eyes and no hair apart from his one incredibly shaggy forearm. ...Unless of course that's what he actually looks like! ;D))
« Last Edit: November 04, 2012, 07:22:15 am by Yoink »
Booze is Life for Yoink

To deprive him of Drink is to steal divinity from God.
you need to reconsider your life
If there's any cause worth dying for, it's memes.

Greenstarfanatic

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: November 04, 2012, 10:59:40 am »

((Sorry. I was sleeping. And Tiruin, that was one of MY jokes. You see, we're opposites. I get most of everyone's jokes, and nobody seems to get my jokes. The Mythos sin't specified. Norse just sounds funny.))

Climb to a roof and start stealing the chimney!

"Look guys! Ahm Santy Claus!"
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4