Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 19

Author Topic: Roll to Defend Reality-Turn 14: Eh, he says  (Read 14448 times)

Spinal_Taper

• Bay Watcher
  • The sparkles are because I'm fabulous, of course.
    • View Profile
Re: Roll to Defend Reality-Filled for Now
« Reply #30 on: October 28, 2012, 08:27:32 pm »

Spoiler (click to show/hide)
((*offers fist bump over best choice for setting, EVAR!*))
???????

He said he wanted my setting. . . really I was just being silly and such.  *shrug*  *runs off to cause mayhem elsewhere*
((I thought yours was the best, and I'm feeling too lazy to make my own.))

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: October 28, 2012, 08:28:01 pm »

Spoiler (click to show/hide)
((*offers fist bump over best choice for setting, EVAR!*))
???????
He said he wanted my setting. . . really I was just being silly and such.  *shrug*  *runs off to cause mayhem elsewhere*
Let me rephrase the ???????.
What is Norrecs?
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

V-Norrec

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: October 28, 2012, 08:42:08 pm »

What is Norrecs?

*Looks at name*  A lot of people cut off the "V-" and just call me Norrec, so I'm assuming it means Norrec's idea of setting, meaning my setting, meaning he thinks I'm a cool dood with good settings.  :P

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: October 28, 2012, 08:55:02 pm »

What is Norrecs?

*Looks at name*  A lot of people cut off the "V-" and just call me Norrec, so I'm assuming it means Norrec's idea of setting, meaning my setting, meaning he thinks I'm a cool dood with good settings.  :P

Ah...An apostrophe would have helped.
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

lemon10

• Bay Watcher
  • Citrus Master
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: October 28, 2012, 11:06:02 pm »

Ok, finalizing characters and setting and writing everything up. First turn will be ready ideally before I go to sleep in a hour or two. If not I will have it done before noon tommorow (fifteen hours from now).

EDIT: First turn tomorrow. Here are all the char sheets. Sorry spinal-taper, you are on the waitlist.
You may notice that you all have Willpower. I will go over the exact specifics of how willpower works (and how it interacts with health) when the first turn is run.
Also, I am not done adding all the colors to the abilities and such, will get that all done tommorow with the first turn.
If you have any problems with the char sheets just point them out to me.
Spoiler: Karsten, Elven Ranger (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Jovian the Brave (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Ssrah of the Dunes (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Karn, Knight of Sigils (click to show/hide)

« Last Edit: October 29, 2012, 01:19:01 pm by lemon10 »
And with a mighty leap, the evil Conservative flies through the window, escaping our heroes once again!
Because the solution to not being able to control your dakka is MOAR DAKKA.

That's it. We've finally crossed over and become the nation of Da Orky Boyz.

V-Norrec

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: October 29, 2012, 01:12:30 am »

Robes traditionally don't fit very well on snake like lower bodies, so it'd really have to be more of a shirt.  I guess a modified robe specifically for Nagas would work well enough though.  As for head coverings, I prefer something ornamental, something with a headdress kind of feel, Ancient Egyptian maybe.  If that is alright of course.  If you want the sorceress part to be more prevalent, I suppose the traditional cone hat will work.

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: October 29, 2012, 01:26:19 am »

((So timezones decided to screw with my ability to make a sheet in time...
Waitlist/Out for the moment then. Unless for some reason, I'm still in.))
« Last Edit: October 29, 2012, 02:21:01 am by Tiruin »

lemon10

• Bay Watcher
  • Citrus Master
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: October 29, 2012, 11:18:52 am »

Sorry, your at spot #2 on the waitlist.

Robes traditionally don't fit very well on snake like lower bodies, so it'd really have to be more of a shirt.  I guess a modified robe specifically for Nagas would work well enough though.  As for head coverings, I prefer something ornamental, something with a headdress kind of feel, Ancient Egyptian maybe.  If that is alright of course.  If you want the sorceress part to be more prevalent, I suppose the traditional cone hat will work.
I don't really care what you wear, you can even be naked if you want, if naga are fine going naked that is.

And with a mighty leap, the evil Conservative flies through the window, escaping our heroes once again!
Because the solution to not being able to control your dakka is MOAR DAKKA.

That's it. We've finally crossed over and become the nation of Da Orky Boyz.

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: October 29, 2012, 11:29:02 am »

Sorry, your at spot #2 on the waitlist.
((Ouch. Anyway, godspeed to ye all! Hail to the Defenders!))

V-Norrec

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: October 29, 2012, 12:01:20 pm »

While your offer is sexy, I think I'll just go with the modified robes.  Somehow I don't think whipping my tits out in the middle of a RTD would help me, at all.  Well... maybe, but I really just don't want to go there.
« Last Edit: October 29, 2012, 12:03:34 pm by V-Norrec »

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: October 29, 2012, 12:08:00 pm »

While your offer is sexy, I think I'll just go with the modified robes.  Somehow I don't think whipping my tits out in the middle of a RTD would help me, at all.  Well... maybe, but I really just don't want to go there.
((Hint: It doesn't.

Unless you're in a precarious situation where the only way out is seduction, and only as a last alternative and only if any other way out is broken and destroyed.))

V-Norrec

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: October 29, 2012, 12:10:54 pm »

((I think poison is my best way out of everything, heals me, kills everyone else.  Yeah, I'll take that.))

Edit:  ((This is more or less representative of how I view Naga clothing in normal circumstances.  Rather minimalist because they usually hail from climes where they are naturally well-suited to the weather and there is very little that they need to cover up for modesty because they are mostly snake.))
« Last Edit: October 29, 2012, 12:19:12 pm by V-Norrec »

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: October 29, 2012, 12:22:36 pm »

((Naga boobs is far from the worst thing that may occur in RtDs. Believe me, I know.))
"Hey steve." You speak into the air.
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

V-Norrec

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: October 29, 2012, 12:27:49 pm »

((Aye, but it's never a good thing when you START with Naga boobs... that's just asking for all sorts of terrible terrible trouble.))

miauw62

• Bay Watcher
  • Every time you get ahead / it's just another hit
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: October 29, 2012, 12:28:01 pm »

((Epic semi-derail is epic.))

Quote from: NW_Kohaku
they wouldn't be able to tell the difference between the raving confessions of a mass murdering cannibal from a recipe to bake a pie.
Knowing Belgium, everyone will vote for themselves out of mistrust for anyone else, and some kind of weird direct democracy coalition will need to be formed from 11 million or so individuals.
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 19