Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 19

Author Topic: Roll to Defend Reality-Turn 14: Eh, he says  (Read 14445 times)

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Roll to Defend Reality-Players needed!
« Reply #15 on: October 28, 2012, 12:57:58 pm »

My sheet is done and waiting for the GM's evaluation.
"Hey steve." You speak into the air.
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

miauw62

• Bay Watcher
  • Every time you get ahead / it's just another hit
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: October 28, 2012, 01:35:42 pm »

I probably wont be able to post until 12 hours tomorrow, (GMT + 1). Can't do much about it.

Quote from: NW_Kohaku
they wouldn't be able to tell the difference between the raving confessions of a mass murdering cannibal from a recipe to bake a pie.
Knowing Belgium, everyone will vote for themselves out of mistrust for anyone else, and some kind of weird direct democracy coalition will need to be formed from 11 million or so individuals.

lemon10

• Bay Watcher
  • Citrus Master
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: October 28, 2012, 03:20:29 pm »

Still accepting? Requesting In.
Yeah, still need two more players.
I probably wont be able to post until 12 hours tomorrow, (GMT + 1). Can't do much about it.
Thats fine.
I'm just going to call you glados if you dont fill in a name greatwyrm.
Drats, someone else noticed. There go my plans for calling him a different random name every turn.
I could remove the name if you wanted.
As amusing as that would be, it is fine as it is (although it would be neat to have a fluxuating name as an ability/trait (aka, your name always changes, and although people that know you always remember your latest one, no records change and thus your name can't be recorded)).
My sheet is done and waiting for the GM's evaluation.
It's good. You should all remember that I might edit your abilities a bit (eg. fearless will probably change to fear immunity and a bonus to a bonus to all mind magic defense).
And with a mighty leap, the evil Conservative flies through the window, escaping our heroes once again!
Because the solution to not being able to control your dakka is MOAR DAKKA.

That's it. We've finally crossed over and become the nation of Da Orky Boyz.

Spartan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Roll to Defend Reality-4/6 slots filled
« Reply #18 on: October 28, 2012, 03:56:04 pm »

IN
@ Spartan - For some reason I am imaging you as Master Chief sitting at a computer drinking tea, and eating cookies. I don't know why

Harry Baldman

• Bay Watcher
  • What do I care for your suffering?
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: October 28, 2012, 03:59:09 pm »

Okay, I'll sign up. Here it is:

So, is the final world formed from all the suggestions we make? If so, this should be great!

EDIT: expanded the suggested setting description.
« Last Edit: October 28, 2012, 05:27:40 pm by Harry Baldman »

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: October 28, 2012, 04:00:39 pm »

IN
CHARACTER SHEET?

Okay, I'll sign up. Here it is:

So, is the final world formed from all the suggestions we make? If so, this should be great!

I hope so!
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

Spartan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: October 28, 2012, 04:41:45 pm »

IN
CHARACTER SHEET?

ON THE WAY

Edit: Done

Name: Malath
Race:Demon
Class: Warrior
Subclass: Blood Knight
Abilities/spells: Tank-Abnormally High HP, Blood Knight- The more damage taken the stronger he gets
warrior's item: Huge Obsidian Greatsword that can cause burn damage
Suggested setting: empty tundra with all sorts of abandoned treasures
« Last Edit: October 28, 2012, 07:27:59 pm by Spartan »
@ Spartan - For some reason I am imaging you as Master Chief sitting at a computer drinking tea, and eating cookies. I don't know why

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Roll to Defend Reality-Filled for Now
« Reply #22 on: October 28, 2012, 05:18:49 pm »

@GM: Fixed the Fearless thing; I had forgotten the "backfiring" thing didn't go well with the theme. The intention is basically immunity to fear and resistance to some attacks against his mind.

@Spartan: I think the subclass is more of a naming convention. Not sure, though.
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

lemon10

• Bay Watcher
  • Citrus Master
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: October 28, 2012, 05:36:35 pm »

Yeah, the warrior subclass has no real effects on its own besides general theme and flavor. Only the mages subclass is really important, and thats due to the restrictions placed upon the character by it.

If you still want to get stronger the less HP you have, you might want to replace superhuman strength with it.

I would like you to suggest a setting, since part of it will probably get implemented.

And finally: Although race starts out with no ingame effects besides NPC's opinions, it will pick up importance as reality coaleses, being something as different as a demon will have fairly substantial effects eventually (eg. eventually picking up weaknesses to silver, strengths against standard weaponry), not to mention people starting off shouting "DEMON" and probably running away/trying to kill you/worshiping you.
Also, your physical form also starts off as unset, and as long as reality is weak can be changed.
And with a mighty leap, the evil Conservative flies through the window, escaping our heroes once again!
Because the solution to not being able to control your dakka is MOAR DAKKA.

That's it. We've finally crossed over and become the nation of Da Orky Boyz.

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: October 28, 2012, 07:01:08 pm »

@GM: I'll send a PM with questions for you, because questions are fun. Also, what will be the measure of freedom of movement (aka dicking around sometimes) will the players have?
>Yes?

Spartan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: October 28, 2012, 07:25:48 pm »

Alright, Editing

Spinal_Taper

• Bay Watcher
  • The sparkles are because I'm fabulous, of course.
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: October 28, 2012, 07:53:36 pm »

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

V-Norrec

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: October 28, 2012, 08:12:51 pm »

((*offers fist bump over best choice for setting, EVAR!*))

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: October 28, 2012, 08:14:05 pm »

???????
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

V-Norrec

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: October 28, 2012, 08:26:08 pm »

???????

He said he wanted my setting. . . really I was just being silly and such.  *shrug*  *runs off to cause mayhem elsewhere*
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 19