Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 14 15 [16] 17 18 ... 62

Author Topic: Corneroids  (Read 108532 times)

Akura

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Corneroids
« Reply #225 on: November 02, 2012, 12:48:23 pm »

Hmm, I will try this out when I get home. I downloaded the installer, executable, the DarthNox thing, the Chef Anon thing, and two pages(shipbuilding101 and the recipe list) from the wiki. Am I missing anything? I seriously don't want to be missing anything.
They asked me how well I understood theoretical physics. I told them I had a theoretical degree in physics. They said welcome aboard.
... Yes, the hugs are for everyone.  No stabbing, though.  Just hugs.

USEC_OFFICER

• Bay Watcher
  • Pulls the strings and makes them ring.
    • View Profile
« Reply #226 on: November 02, 2012, 01:53:07 pm »

Hmm, I will try this out when I get home. I downloaded the installer, executable, the DarthNox thing, the Chef Anon thing, and two pages(shipbuilding101 and the recipe list) from the wiki. Am I missing anything? I seriously don't want to be missing anything.

As long as you set everything up properly, you should be fine.

Oh, did you download only the vanilla recipe list from the wiki, or the DarthNox one as well?

Zecro_The_Scourge

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #227 on: November 02, 2012, 02:57:27 pm »

TBH you don't need a recipe list, just go into contents/itemsets and ctrl+f within the XMA FILES. Just make sure you go to the actual recipe as there is the ITEM DATA and CRAFTING FOR ITEM DATA.
"Also I always figured you were like Tesla, only requiring two hours of sleep before going onto whatever you do"

ukulele

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #228 on: November 02, 2012, 03:07:14 pm »

New version doesnt need recipes at all as all the stuff its listed with its requirements even when you dont have the base items to build it.

Sting_Auer

• Bay Watcher
  • [LIKES_WAR_DOG_HORDES]
    • View Profile
« Reply #229 on: November 02, 2012, 03:14:47 pm »

I'd be happy to host a server once multiplayer is added. I probably won't start regularly hosting it unless automated defenses of some sort are added, though.
Thank you everyone for the help! I've since flooded the fortress I was working on and now have a new one going up.

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
« Reply #230 on: November 02, 2012, 03:44:20 pm »

I'd also be fine with hosting a server for it, though if Sting can have it up more often I'd let him do it.
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext
Quote from: RedKing
It's known as the Oppai-Kaiju effect. The islands of Japan generate a sort anti-gravity field, which allows breasts to behave as if in microgravity. It's also what allows Godzilla and friends to become 50 stories tall, and lets ninjas run up the side of a skyscraper.

Graknorke

• Bay Watcher
  • A bomb's a bad choice for close-range combat.
    • View Profile
« Reply #231 on: November 02, 2012, 03:49:50 pm »

Is Darthnox updated?
I'm not sure where to check.
Cultural status:
Depleted          ☐
Enriched          ☑

Girlinhat

• Bay Watcher
  • [PREFSTRING:large ears]
    • View Profile
« Reply #232 on: November 02, 2012, 03:50:11 pm »

I figure this will end up a bit like Terraria, with a few servers popping up briefly, not that there's anything wrong with that.  I'm looking forward to trying some teambuilding myself.  6 control panels, each linked to one set of thrusters.  Now try and dock it.

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
« Reply #233 on: November 02, 2012, 03:52:24 pm »

Is Darthnox updated?
I'm not sure where to check.
OP guy, where did you find the mods at?
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext
It's known as the Oppai-Kaiju effect. The islands of Japan generate a sort anti-gravity field, which allows breasts to behave as if in microgravity. It's also what allows Godzilla and friends to become 50 stories tall, and lets ninjas run up the side of a skyscraper.

azurelao

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #234 on: November 02, 2012, 04:06:01 pm »

/vg/

also:
Repack only:
http://www.mediafire.com/?tjuju55yt99w5jn

Chef Anon repack for 1.0.5

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
« Reply #235 on: November 02, 2012, 04:06:56 pm »

What does Chef Anon have, again?
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext

azurelao

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #236 on: November 02, 2012, 04:19:26 pm »

some fixes and some new recipes

Korbac

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm very annoying, so tell me to STFU if need be
    • View Profile
« Reply #237 on: November 02, 2012, 04:57:04 pm »

I figure this will end up a bit like Terraria, with a few servers popping up briefly, not that there's anything wrong with that.  I'm looking forward to trying some teambuilding myself.  6 control panels, each linked to one set of thrusters.  Now try and dock it.

Haha, it's kind of like a 3 legged race! :D

Giving different players control over different guns would be cool. :D

GlyphGryph

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #238 on: November 02, 2012, 05:04:05 pm »

It's a three legged race with three people! :P

FritzPL

• Bay Watcher
  • Changing avatar text since 2013
    • View Profile
« Reply #239 on: November 02, 2012, 05:24:04 pm »

This is amazingly addictive and cool! I didn't think I'd say that, but I can see plenty of hours spent with this game.

One question: how do you set foot on an asteroid? Like-- I don't feel like flying around with my jetpack and wobbling it all up, is there a way to be stable and all?
Pages: 1 ... 14 15 [16] 17 18 ... 62