Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 20

Author Topic: Arena: An Arena RTD in an Arena (Turn 7: Trees)  (Read 21077 times)

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
Re: Arena: An Arena RTD in an Arena
« Reply #45 on: October 18, 2012, 07:36:27 pm »

So, will we start soon?
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

TCM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: October 18, 2012, 07:39:07 pm »

Because trying to stuff Fate/Whatever's engrish and the title of a 17th century book on statecraft into Pokemon syntax tends to make the content incomprehensible.

TCM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: October 19, 2012, 07:57:23 pm »

NRDL, you there? You still need to decide on your ability. :P
Because trying to stuff Fate/Whatever's engrish and the title of a 17th century book on statecraft into Pokemon syntax tends to make the content incomprehensible.

TCM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: October 20, 2012, 07:36:18 pm »

Alright, he's not responding. You all up for a quick 5-man-free-for-all?

And I know, triple post, shame shame shame.

Greenstarfanatic

• Bay Watcher
  • I wanna be a cow boy babey
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: October 20, 2012, 07:57:27 pm »

Sure! I want to start killing stuff soon! And I'm sure Caerwyn will have similar thoughts.
Hey, don't forget about research boy sitting right here!

Caerwyn

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: October 20, 2012, 08:00:10 pm »

I would LOVE to kill someone. Seriously. Well, not in real life, because that'd be evil.

Also, my little sister's reply to my question, "What's the best way to drink a sandwich?"

"Mashed up and mixed with water", she says, with a straight face.

(She's playing M&B Warband beside me. Heh.)

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: October 20, 2012, 08:07:58 pm »

Yes, and no shame needed.

I would LOVE to kill someone. Seriously. Well, not in real life, because that'd be evil.

Also, my little sister's reply to my question, "What's the best way to drink a sandwich?"

How little are we talking? That's cute and clever from a kindergartener but just snarky from a teen.
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

NRDL

• Bay Watcher
  • I Actually Like Elves
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: October 20, 2012, 08:19:50 pm »

Actually, sorry, I don't really have the time for this sort of game, so you can cut me out.  Another lucky player can take my spot. 
GOD DAMN IT NRDL.
NRDL will roll a die and decide how sadistic and insane he's feeling well you do.

TCM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: October 20, 2012, 08:51:12 pm »

Actually, sorry, I don't really have the time for this sort of game, so you can cut me out.  Another lucky player can take my spot.

I understand.

Spartan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: October 20, 2012, 09:55:23 pm »

I understand.
Could I take his spot?
@ Spartan - For some reason I am imaging you as Master Chief sitting at a computer drinking tea, and eating cookies. I don't know why

Caerwyn

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: October 20, 2012, 10:01:12 pm »

How little are we talking? That's cute and clever from a kindergartener but just snarky from a teen.

She turned nine a few weeks ago. Eh.

Thecard

• Bay Watcher
  • Back in With the Old!
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: October 20, 2012, 10:09:49 pm »

Definitely watching this.

She turned nine a few weeks ago. Eh.
And playing M&B?  Good!

I think the slaughter part is what made them angry.
OOC: Dachshundofdoom: This is how the world ends, not with a bang but with goddamn VUVUZELAS.
Those hookers aren't getting out any time soon, no matter how many fancy gadgets they have :v

Caerwyn

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: October 20, 2012, 10:42:43 pm »

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

I only let her play good games. She sat with me during my expert-mode Deus Ex run, and loves to play co-op DBZ: Infinite World. She's also a professional at both the N64 and Wii Mario Karts. I guess she also played Oblivion and Skyrim, but those aren't exactly good games.

Right now, she's on a terraria/M&B/Minecraft craze. Good god though, she kicks some major ass when she plays Vegeta or Broly. I'm pretty proud of her...Oh, and she loves that PS2 Realms of Everquest game, great co-op RPG fun. She played a priest.

TCM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: October 20, 2012, 11:22:03 pm »

I understand.
Could I take his spot?

Sure.

Spartan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: October 21, 2012, 04:05:24 pm »

Alright cool

Name: James King
Race:Human
Starting Weapon: Short-Sword
Ability: Blade Master- +1 to any attacks with a sharp object
          Two Left Feet- -1 To any movement
Appearance:Tall, lanky and unshaven. With a mop of brown hair. Wearing a Polo shirt and Khaki's
Brief Biography: Waking up on the sidewalk one day with only knowledge of his name, swordsmanship, and the inexplicable desire for money. James entered the arena to get rich and maybe find out why he lost his memories.
Hit Points: 20/20
@ Spartan - For some reason I am imaging you as Master Chief sitting at a computer drinking tea, and eating cookies. I don't know why
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 20