Because the old one was getting droll.
- 0 (0%)
Because I felt bored
- 3 (9.4%)
Because I'm using this to secretly decide the next plot twist
- 29 (90.6%)

Total Members Voted: 32

Pages: 1 ... 145 146 [147] 148 149 ... 221

Author Topic: HERO CIVIL WAR/YOU AT FINAL BOSS: OOC THREAD  (Read 330295 times)

Corai

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: HERO CIVIL WAR/YOU AT FINAL BOSS: OOC THREAD
« Reply #2190 on: November 04, 2012, 12:23:59 am »

She did not cheat on me.

Says you. Who knows how many people she's been with inbetween turns. I mean, really? She's been undead. She obviously wants to have sex again now that she can. I bet Misko has gotten alotta fun out of her.

Or she may be honest and only been with Dirg.
Jacob/Lee: you have a heart made of fluffy
Jeykab/Bee: how the fuck do you live your daily life corai
Jeykab/Bee: you seem like the person who constantly has mini heart attacks because cuuuute

mcclay

• Bay Watcher
  • Gay, Tired and Just here to Vibe
    • View Profile
« Reply #2191 on: November 04, 2012, 12:29:22 am »

And apparently she and Misko are friends now.
Am I back? Its a mystery to everyone

misko27

• Bay Watcher
  • Lawful Neutral; Prophet of Pestilence
    • View Profile
« Reply #2192 on: November 04, 2012, 12:37:26 am »

And apparently she and Misko are friends now.
That's a bit of a stretch. More like not openly antagonistic. A cold war. But at least I haven't screwed her, out of dedication to my wife.
The Age of Man is over. It is the Fire's turn now

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2193 on: November 04, 2012, 07:56:23 am »

mcclay, did you come before or after we moved the battle to Aperture Science and I replaced GLaDos?
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

miauw62

• Bay Watcher
  • Every time you get ahead / it's just another hit
    • View Profile
« Reply #2194 on: November 04, 2012, 07:57:55 am »

I dont think the Lichette will agree to having sex with misko.
Imagine the children ._.

Quote from: NW_Kohaku
they wouldn't be able to tell the difference between the raving confessions of a mass murdering cannibal from a recipe to bake a pie.
Knowing Belgium, everyone will vote for themselves out of mistrust for anyone else, and some kind of weird direct democracy coalition will need to be formed from 11 million or so individuals.

Greenstarfanatic

• Bay Watcher
  • I wanna be a cow boy babey
    • View Profile
« Reply #2195 on: November 04, 2012, 11:16:25 am »

You guys all just speculate too much. DO Something for once! I mean, you just argue about who's better, and GwG, it sure as hell ain't you! Misko, it might just be you. Yoink, same to you. Dirg, eh. Lichette is not much of a threat unless attacked, which you guys aren't even doing anymore. For gods sake, Misko, let me join you so we can take her down. She's not doing much, I don't care about her, and I WANNA DO SOMETHING.
I at least claim abilities within my power. And mostly poke fun at Xantalos and criticize misko. I'm not a blowhard.
From some of your most recent turns, I have no idea WHAT you're trying to do. Besides all you have is a bonus. That doesn't mean power. ABILITY in this game is power. What your own limits are. Not what the dice limit you to. I cannot destroy universes. But I can create swords that become MacGuffins within five turns. YOU have invaded aperture and claim that the fight has moved there. It has not. YOU are there, with Cassandra. The rest of US are on a randomly placed yet very convenient plane in the midst of the universe.
I may not like fighting, but you guys keep bugging my team mates or threatening them, I will end you. Don't assume just because 99% of the deaths here aren't permanent, that I don't  have means of either getting rid of you, or delaying your actions for a few turns.
Good luck. Hey, want some Aperture products?
NO. Unless you can morph the Gel tubes with the portal gun and would be willing to give it to me, NO. And Dirg wouldn't have much of a use for it. He is just a pansy boy, after all.
Nothing negative? You've repeatedly insulted my wife, your so called minions continue to try to find ways to harass people, and the only thing besides violence that your capable of speaking is lies. But go on being cocky and full of it, as you slowly tear yourself apart with each strike you try to deal to us. You are your own worst enemy, and by the end of this, it will be your own actions that end you and your cause. Though if necessary, I might speed it up a little.
Hasn't misko proved unaffected by logic sufficiently?
That's Xantalos. Misko is still affected by logic, albeit not as much as you. He can do anything, within HIS reason.
This is where you can tell Misko practices his speeches infront of the mirror. Most of what he says applies more to himself than anyone else.
Says the Nazi. Fascist scum. Hitlerite pig. Difference between you and me? I don't pretend to have such high morals. I also don't hunt werewolves.
I think most of that app.lies more to you...
No, not really. He realizes he's evil, and takes full advantage of it. He's not under delusions of Grandieur, and he has not killed a single werewolf.
Oh please, you're nothing more than a spoiled child throwing a tantrum because you didn't get what you want. Solutions have been offered to solve this peacefully, and given you far more then you deserved, but because it wasn't everything you wanted, you stomped your feet, shouted insults, then flailed about all in an act to seem scary. Even at your most terrifying point though Misko, you where never a threat. Also may I remind you the very woman you keep accusing of ending reality is the same one that wants to spread it, yet on your team is a non-existant being thats goal is just to destroy it? This has nothing to do with reality, the universe, or your wife, this is just you not getting what you want and being upset.
You enjoy historical re-editing, I see. Frankly, the one thing I want to know is what is it you think I want, hmm? I'm very curious what you think I want.
Dude, you're the one being creative with the facts. Your attempts to do anything except hurt players with lower bonuses have failed, you bully. Tim offers a chance to bargain and you don't try diplomacy until you attack him, and your "attempt" was telling me to keep chatting to him. Also, you're bragging too much.
Yeah. If we made peace, the game would be over, we would be out of the best minimalist RTD in Bay12 so far. If anything, we should be attacking anyone and everything at this point.
Clearly what you claim you want isn't what you want for one. Romantics and its affiliates have made no threatening move to you or your nazi empire and have been more contempt with just minding our own buisness while you try to attack us, the universe, and its envoy, so obviously not peace. You've made no attempt to reconnect with your son or save your wife from her demise, so obviously not family. You constantly put your own creations at risk with your own actions, so not growth. Perhaps what you want is death, considering your self destructive tendencies. I shall offer one last time the hand of peace. If you truly value what you accomplished and wish to keep it safe not from us, but your destructive habits, then I suggest you take it. You will keep everything you've accomplished thus far, and be in charge of it, on the condition that you leave us alone and never bother us again with threats or war.
This all brings me back to my points last page and about twenty pages ago, YOU TALK AND TALK AND FUCKING TALK, but none of you really do anything in-game. Dirg, Misko's right, you haven't been doing much to attack anyone, with the Lichette, the AUTOMATED CHARACTER, calling all of the shots. None of us want peace, because all you've been doing is offering it, and not even giving us a decent fight. I've done some cool stuff. I've created a giant sword that is said to do wonders against the lichette, yet I joined her side to have some fun and give myself a challenge. I failed miserably first turn with my fight with Hans. Figures. I've become pretty fucking powerful, and you have not shown any of it to us. Come on pansy boy, let's see what you can do against us in a REAL fight. Mano e Mano, Misko angainst Dirg. GO!
Bah, while I'd like that it's not plausible.
How so, dear boy?
The republic shall rise! That is all.
So sayeth the penguin, so shall it be. Except for the part where I kick your tiny insulated ass.
He's no longer a penguin. Keep your insults up to date, man...
HE WILL FOREVER BE THE PENGUIN.
Indeed. I can only -suggest- someone give in to the beast within and become finally true to their wild natures. I can't force it on them.
Corai is currently a half werewolf. You can, If only for a turn. People were enslaved to the Lich early on.
Neh, that was voluntary. Just steal her soul and give me the aid if you wish. I just want to complete my job.
Look, you're the only one who wants the world destroyed. If you ever did gets enough of a bonus to have a lantern archon's chance in Demogorgon's palace of destroying the universe, anyone not impeding you would be undermining your bonus. Give it up and just try to destroy, say, politicians or something.
You see, this is why we hate you. We WANT to have difficulty destroying the universe. It's FUN. We take joy in having a good laugh over tea and universal destruction attempts. There's nothing you can do to change our minds. We're going to do what we find the most entertaining.
Hey, don't forget about research boy sitting right here!

Greenstarfanatic

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2196 on: November 04, 2012, 11:18:36 am »

Also,
Misko is a successful annoying baby.

GWG is a failure of a adult.

That is what you two are. Don't murder me boss.

I swear, I get NO respect.

Go to Cassandra and dirg and join the circle-jerkathon.
Hey, you have my respect. You're doing what's fun!

miauw62

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2197 on: November 04, 2012, 11:44:09 am »

Y'ALL NEED A GOOD LIQUORING UP.

they wouldn't be able to tell the difference between the raving confessions of a mass murdering cannibal from a recipe to bake a pie.
Knowing Belgium, everyone will vote for themselves out of mistrust for anyone else, and some kind of weird direct democracy coalition will need to be formed from 11 million or so individuals.

Greenstarfanatic

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2198 on: November 04, 2012, 11:47:10 am »

Gimme the bottle.

miauw62

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2199 on: November 04, 2012, 11:54:07 am »

Vorthon

• Bay Watcher
  • Now with 50% more pointless rambling!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2200 on: November 04, 2012, 11:55:11 am »

The republic shall rise! That is all.
So sayeth the penguin, so shall it be. Except for the part where I kick your tiny insulated ass.
He's no longer a penguin. Keep your insults up to date, man...
HE WILL FOREVER BE THE PENGUIN.
I would like to point out that my oldest avatar is the dancing kitty. So if I'm any small animal, I'm a kitty.

misko27

• Bay Watcher
  • Lawful Neutral; Prophet of Pestilence
    • View Profile
« Reply #2201 on: November 04, 2012, 11:56:20 am »

Imagine the children ._.
Eww, no, eww, Eww. Eww. No. No Necrophilia.

NO

Misinterpreted the hell out of me. Also, I'M WISE TO YOUR TRANSPARENCY!
The Age of Man is over. It is the Fire's turn now

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2202 on: November 04, 2012, 07:07:28 pm »

You guys all just speculate too much. DO Something for once! I mean, you just argue about who's better, and GwG, it sure as hell ain't you! Misko, it might just be you. Yoink, same to you. Dirg, eh. Lichette is not much of a threat unless attacked, which you guys aren't even doing anymore. For gods sake, Misko, let me join you so we can take her down. She's not doing much, I don't care about her, and I WANNA DO SOMETHING.
I at least claim abilities within my power. And mostly poke fun at Xantalos and criticize misko. I'm not a blowhard.
From some of your most recent turns, I have no idea WHAT you're trying to do. Besides all you have is a bonus. That doesn't mean power. ABILITY in this game is power. What your own limits are. Not what the dice limit you to. I cannot destroy universes. But I can create swords that become MacGuffins within five turns. YOU have invaded aperture and claim that the fight has moved there. It has not. YOU are there, with Cassandra. The rest of US are on a randomly placed yet very convenient plane in the midst of the universe.
We were in Aperture for a while. Besides, I control the labs' manufacturing stuff.
I'm not sure what to do, either. The bad guys seem to be defeating themselves better than I could...

I may not like fighting, but you guys keep bugging my team mates or threatening them, I will end you. Don't assume just because 99% of the deaths here aren't permanent, that I don't  have means of either getting rid of you, or delaying your actions for a few turns.
NO. Unless you can morph the Gel tubes with the portal gun and would be willing to give it to me, NO. And Dirg wouldn't have much of a use for it. He is just a pansy boy, after all.
What're you willing to pay?

Nothing negative? You've repeatedly insulted my wife, your so called minions continue to try to find ways to harass people, and the only thing besides violence that your capable of speaking is lies. But go on being cocky and full of it, as you slowly tear yourself apart with each strike you try to deal to us. You are your own worst enemy, and by the end of this, it will be your own actions that end you and your cause. Though if necessary, I might speed it up a little.
Hasn't misko proved unaffected by logic sufficiently?
That's Xantalos. Misko is still affected by logic, albeit not as much as you. He can do anything, within HIS reason.
Both have shown instances of ignoring the facts...

This is where you can tell Misko practices his speeches infront of the mirror. Most of what he says applies more to himself than anyone else.
Says the Nazi. Fascist scum. Hitlerite pig. Difference between you and me? I don't pretend to have such high morals. I also don't hunt werewolves.
I think most of that app.lies more to you...
No, not really. He realizes he's evil, and takes full advantage of it. He's not under delusions of Grandieur, and he has not killed a single werewolf.
The last one was what made it most but not all, and he's got big-time delusions.

Oh please, you're nothing more than a spoiled child throwing a tantrum because you didn't get what you want. Solutions have been offered to solve this peacefully, and given you far more then you deserved, but because it wasn't everything you wanted, you stomped your feet, shouted insults, then flailed about all in an act to seem scary. Even at your most terrifying point though Misko, you where never a threat. Also may I remind you the very woman you keep accusing of ending reality is the same one that wants to spread it, yet on your team is a non-existant being thats goal is just to destroy it? This has nothing to do with reality, the universe, or your wife, this is just you not getting what you want and being upset.
You enjoy historical re-editing, I see. Frankly, the one thing I want to know is what is it you think I want, hmm? I'm very curious what you think I want.
Dude, you're the one being creative with the facts. Your attempts to do anything except hurt players with lower bonuses have failed, you bully. Tim offers a chance to bargain and you don't try diplomacy until you attack him, and your "attempt" was telling me to keep chatting to him. Also, you're bragging too much.
Yeah. If we made peace, the game would be over, we would be out of the best minimalist RTD in Bay12 so far. If anything, we should be attacking anyone and everything at this point.
Geez, what's wrong with you? That's a fast path to destruction via Tim...

Clearly what you claim you want isn't what you want for one. Romantics and its affiliates have made no threatening move to you or your nazi empire and have been more contempt with just minding our own buisness while you try to attack us, the universe, and its envoy, so obviously not peace. You've made no attempt to reconnect with your son or save your wife from her demise, so obviously not family. You constantly put your own creations at risk with your own actions, so not growth. Perhaps what you want is death, considering your self destructive tendencies. I shall offer one last time the hand of peace. If you truly value what you accomplished and wish to keep it safe not from us, but your destructive habits, then I suggest you take it. You will keep everything you've accomplished thus far, and be in charge of it, on the condition that you leave us alone and never bother us again with threats or war.
This all brings me back to my points last page and about twenty pages ago, YOU TALK AND TALK AND FUCKING TALK, but none of you really do anything in-game. Dirg, Misko's right, you haven't been doing much to attack anyone, with the Lichette, the AUTOMATED CHARACTER, calling all of the shots. None of us want peace, because all you've been doing is offering it, and not even giving us a decent fight. I've done some cool stuff. I've created a giant sword that is said to do wonders against the lichette, yet I joined her side to have some fun and give myself a challenge. I failed miserably first turn with my fight with Hans. Figures. I've become pretty fucking powerful, and you have not shown any of it to us. Come on pansy boy, let's see what you can do against us in a REAL fight. Mano e Mano, Misko angainst Dirg. GO!
Bah, while I'd like that it's not plausible.
How so, dear boy?
Logistics. Se won't get them both to stay focused on it long enough for them to reach the same spot with the lichette's love and misko's internal issues.

Indeed. I can only -suggest- someone give in to the beast within and become finally true to their wild natures. I can't force it on them.
Corai is currently a half werewolf. You can, If only for a turn. People were enslaved to the Lich early on.
Neh, that was voluntary. Just steal her soul and give me the aid if you wish. I just want to complete my job.
Look, you're the only one who wants the world destroyed. If you ever did gets enough of a bonus to have a lantern archon's chance in Demogorgon's palace of destroying the universe, anyone not impeding you would be undermining your bonus. Give it up and just try to destroy, say, politicians or something.
You see, this is why we hate you. We WANT to have difficulty destroying the universe. It's FUN. We take joy in having a good laugh over tea and universal destruction attempts. There's nothing you can do to change our minds. We're going to do what we find the most entertaining.
Alright, I'll just try to make sure you never get a 10.

Imagine the children ._.
Eww, no, eww, Eww. Eww. No. No Necrophilia.

NO

Misinterpreted the hell out of me. Also, I'M WISE TO YOUR TRANSPARENCY!
Hm, gives me an idea...
misko, would you like the lichette better if she was non-undead?
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

Greenstarfanatic

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2203 on: November 04, 2012, 08:22:27 pm »

Quote from: Greenstarfanatic
What're you willing to pay?

Stout Shakos and Refined Metal.

-Pretty much everything else-
You're taking this way too seriously. I want to have fun here. I don't care about Tim, whoever he may be, and MISKO, of all people, seems to be the one who's most able to give this to me. You're just a blowhard trying to fix up Aperture for some reason, Yoink is plummeting to earth and trying to call me, Xantalos is...I really don't know what he's doing, TCM is going Saint's Row on us, and Dirg is still the Pansy boy who hasn't done anything cool yet.
« Last Edit: November 04, 2012, 08:57:51 pm by Greenstarfanatic »

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2204 on: November 04, 2012, 08:28:52 pm »

Xantalos was still throwing his action away on destroying the world. He's got a better chance of winning the election on Tuesday.

Who is Stout Shakos and why would I want him?
Sig
Pages: 1 ... 145 146 [147] 148 149 ... 221