Because the old one was getting droll.
- 0 (0%)
Because I felt bored
- 3 (9.4%)
Because I'm using this to secretly decide the next plot twist
- 29 (90.6%)

Total Members Voted: 32

Pages: 1 ... 143 144 [145] 146 147 ... 221

Author Topic: HERO CIVIL WAR/YOU AT FINAL BOSS: OOC THREAD  (Read 330289 times)

misko27

• Bay Watcher
  • Lawful Neutral; Prophet of Pestilence
    • View Profile
Re: HERO CIVIL WAR/YOU AT FINAL BOSS: OOC THREAD
« Reply #2160 on: November 03, 2012, 06:56:01 pm »

Why, Misko?
To spite Cassandra. Sorry mate. I wish there was a way to help you and hurt her.
You could steal her soul and give me aid. I'm grateful for any help so I can get my job done.
I could steal her free will and enslave her to you...
The Age of Man is over. It is the Fire's turn now

Cassandra

• Bay Watcher
  • Serpent Lady, Slayer of Ancients
    • View Profile
« Reply #2161 on: November 03, 2012, 06:58:12 pm »

Heh.... HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA....

Players cannot be 'influenced' that way.
Cassandra likes elves for their taste, Cobalt for it's pretty colors, and kittens for their cute intentions. She is incredibly strong, but horribly unlucky, and speaks with a rasping accent. She is white with black eyes. She likes dwarves for their hilarious intentions.

"The fuck do you mean by 'plot'"

Wrex

• Bay Watcher
  • My vision is augmented
    • View Profile
« Reply #2162 on: November 03, 2012, 06:59:45 pm »

Indeed. I can only -suggest- someone give in to the beast within and become finally true to their wild natures. I can't force it on them.

Mr Wrex, please do not eat my liver.

misko27

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2163 on: November 03, 2012, 07:01:31 pm »

Indeed. I can only -suggest- someone give in to the beast within and become finally true to their wild natures. I can't force it on them.
Corai is currently a half werewolf. You can, If only for a turn. People were enslaved to the Lich early on.

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
  • Your Friendly Salvation
    • View Profile
« Reply #2164 on: November 03, 2012, 07:03:12 pm »

Corai is currently a half werewolf. You can, If only for a turn. People were enslaved to the Lich early on.
Neh, that was voluntary. Just steal her soul and give me the aid if you wish. I just want to complete my job.
Sig! Onol
Quote from: BFEL
XANTALOS, THE KARATEBOMINATION
Quote from: Toaster
((The Xantalos Die: [1, 1, 1, 6, 6, 6]))

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2165 on: November 03, 2012, 08:00:23 pm »

You guys all just speculate too much. DO Something for once! I mean, you just argue about who's better, and GwG, it sure as hell ain't you! Misko, it might just be you. Yoink, same to you. Dirg, eh. Lichette is not much of a threat unless attacked, which you guys aren't even doing anymore. For gods sake, Misko, let me join you so we can take her down. She's not doing much, I don't care about her, and I WANNA DO SOMETHING.
I at least claim abilities within my power. And mostly poke fun at Xantalos and criticize misko. I'm not a blowhard.

I may not like fighting, but you guys keep bugging my team mates or threatening them, I will end you. Don't assume just because 99% of the deaths here aren't permanent, that I don't  have means of either getting rid of you, or delaying your actions for a few turns.
Good luck. Hey, want some Aperture products?

Nothing negative? You've repeatedly insulted my wife, your so called minions continue to try to find ways to harass people, and the only thing besides violence that your capable of speaking is lies. But go on being cocky and full of it, as you slowly tear yourself apart with each strike you try to deal to us. You are your own worst enemy, and by the end of this, it will be your own actions that end you and your cause. Though if necessary, I might speed it up a little.
Hasn't misko proved unaffected by logic sufficiently?

This is where you can tell Misko practices his speeches infront of the mirror. Most of what he says applies more to himself than anyone else.
Says the Nazi. Fascist scum. Hitlerite pig. Difference between you and me? I don't pretend to have such high morals. I also don't hunt werewolves.
I think most of that app.lies more to you...

Oh please, you're nothing more than a spoiled child throwing a tantrum because you didn't get what you want. Solutions have been offered to solve this peacefully, and given you far more then you deserved, but because it wasn't everything you wanted, you stomped your feet, shouted insults, then flailed about all in an act to seem scary. Even at your most terrifying point though Misko, you where never a threat. Also may I remind you the very woman you keep accusing of ending reality is the same one that wants to spread it, yet on your team is a non-existant being thats goal is just to destroy it? This has nothing to do with reality, the universe, or your wife, this is just you not getting what you want and being upset.
You enjoy historical re-editing, I see. Frankly, the one thing I want to know is what is it you think I want, hmm? I'm very curious what you think I want.
Dude, you're the one being creative with the facts. Your attempts to do anything except hurt players with lower bonuses have failed, you bully. Tim offers a chance to bargain and you don't try diplomacy until you attack him, and your "attempt" was telling me to keep chatting to him. Also, you're bragging too much.

Clearly what you claim you want isn't what you want for one. Romantics and its affiliates have made no threatening move to you or your nazi empire and have been more contempt with just minding our own buisness while you try to attack us, the universe, and its envoy, so obviously not peace. You've made no attempt to reconnect with your son or save your wife from her demise, so obviously not family. You constantly put your own creations at risk with your own actions, so not growth. Perhaps what you want is death, considering your self destructive tendencies. I shall offer one last time the hand of peace. If you truly value what you accomplished and wish to keep it safe not from us, but your destructive habits, then I suggest you take it. You will keep everything you've accomplished thus far, and be in charge of it, on the condition that you leave us alone and never bother us again with threats or war.
This all brings me back to my points last page and about twenty pages ago, YOU TALK AND TALK AND FUCKING TALK, but none of you really do anything in-game. Dirg, Misko's right, you haven't been doing much to attack anyone, with the Lichette, the AUTOMATED CHARACTER, calling all of the shots. None of us want peace, because all you've been doing is offering it, and not even giving us a decent fight. I've done some cool stuff. I've created a giant sword that is said to do wonders against the lichette, yet I joined her side to have some fun and give myself a challenge. I failed miserably first turn with my fight with Hans. Figures. I've become pretty fucking powerful, and you have not shown any of it to us. Come on pansy boy, let's see what you can do against us in a REAL fight. Mano e Mano, Misko angainst Dirg. GO!
Bah, while I'd like that it's not plausible.

The republic shall rise! That is all.
So sayeth the penguin, so shall it be. Except for the part where I kick your tiny insulated ass.
He's no longer a penguin. Keep your insults up to date, man...

Neh, that was voluntary. Just steal her soul and give me the aid if you wish. I just want to complete my job.
Look, you're the only one who wants the world destroyed. If you ever did gets enough of a bonus to have a lantern archon's chance in Demogorgon's palace of destroying the universe, anyone not impeding you would be undermining your bonus. Give it up and just try to destroy, say, politicians or something.
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

Vorthon

• Bay Watcher
  • Now with 50% more pointless rambling!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2166 on: November 03, 2012, 08:04:05 pm »

I am many things. A penguin, a cat, Link gone absolutely batshit insane, a wizard, a thief wealth redistribution expert, and a Tabaxi shaman.

misko27

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2167 on: November 03, 2012, 08:13:45 pm »

*Falcon Punches GWG*

Criticize me all you want, But I'm suceeding everywhere. Cassandra is doing nothing, Wrex is helping her do that, Vorthon is being de-atomized, My massive military is just itching to kill something larger then a Vorthon, don't let it be a raid on Aperture.

I am many things. A penguin, a cat, Link gone absolutely batshit insane, a wizard, a thief wealth redistribution expert, and a Tabaxi shaman.
*punts*

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2168 on: November 03, 2012, 08:16:22 pm »

*rolls eyes*
Sure, cite everything I admitted you did. Sure, point to those who are doing all you did as far as stuff folks care about matters.
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

Vorthon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2169 on: November 03, 2012, 08:19:57 pm »

All who help me ascend shall be richly rewarded.

misko27

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2170 on: November 03, 2012, 08:21:07 pm »

*rolls eyes*
Sure, cite everything I admitted you did. Sure, point to those who are doing all you did as far as stuff folks care about matters.
I find your lack of grammer skills,

Disturbing.

All who help me ascend shall be richly rewarded.
So sayeth the Particle, so shall it be.

Vorthon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2171 on: November 03, 2012, 08:22:01 pm »

Shut up. The rewards come after the ascension.

misko27

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2172 on: November 03, 2012, 08:23:46 pm »

Shut up. The rewards come after the ascension.
*supresses laughter*.What rewards will be given my scientists? They are eager to take you apart and find out what makes a Vorthon.

Vorthon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2173 on: November 03, 2012, 08:27:05 pm »

I'm pretty sure that they'd go mad analyzing the data in my brain.

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2174 on: November 03, 2012, 08:28:35 pm »

misko, stop being so arrogant. That's the thing I hate second most about you, and it's what many hate most. When you get down to important stuff, like dealing with Tim and the lichette, you've failed. Completely.
Sig
Pages: 1 ... 143 144 [145] 146 147 ... 221