Because the old one was getting droll.
- 0 (0%)
Because I felt bored
- 3 (9.4%)
Because I'm using this to secretly decide the next plot twist
- 29 (90.6%)

Total Members Voted: 32

Pages: 1 ... 142 143 [144] 145 146 ... 221

Author Topic: HERO CIVIL WAR/YOU AT FINAL BOSS: OOC THREAD  (Read 330284 times)

Cassandra

• Bay Watcher
  • Serpent Lady, Slayer of Ancients
    • View Profile
Re: HERO CIVIL WAR/YOU AT FINAL BOSS: OOC THREAD
« Reply #2145 on: November 03, 2012, 01:40:14 am »

This is where you can tell Misko practices his speeches infront of the mirror. Most of what he says applies more to himself than anyone else.
Cassandra likes elves for their taste, Cobalt for it's pretty colors, and kittens for their cute intentions. She is incredibly strong, but horribly unlucky, and speaks with a rasping accent. She is white with black eyes. She likes dwarves for their hilarious intentions.

"The fuck do you mean by 'plot'"

misko27

• Bay Watcher
  • Lawful Neutral; Prophet of Pestilence
    • View Profile
« Reply #2146 on: November 03, 2012, 01:42:58 am »

This is where you can tell Misko practices his speeches infront of the mirror. Most of what he says applies more to himself than anyone else.
Says the Nazi. Fascist scum. Hitlerite pig. Difference between you and me? I don't pretend to have such high morals. I also don't hunt werewolves.
The Age of Man is over. It is the Fire's turn now

Cassandra

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2147 on: November 03, 2012, 01:44:33 am »

Maybe you should. Twilight Wolves make lovely targets.
Cassandra likes elves for their taste, Cobalt for it's pretty colors, and kittens for their cute intentions. She is incredibly strong, but horribly unlucky, and speaks with a rasping accent. She is white with black eyes. She likes dwarves for their hilarious intentions.

misko27

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2148 on: November 03, 2012, 01:50:40 am »

Maybe you should. Twilight Wolves make lovely targets.
Sorry, empire to run, nations to invade, capital city to build, Nuclear weapons to aim at the sequel.

Thanks though.

Cassandra

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2149 on: November 03, 2012, 01:55:14 am »

Figured I'd offer. Forming a Federation from the various beastfolk, after all. Peace is good.

Dirg

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2150 on: November 03, 2012, 01:55:32 am »

Oh please, you're nothing more than a spoiled child throwing a tantrum because you didn't get what you want. Solutions have been offered to solve this peacefully, and given you far more then you deserved, but because it wasn't everything you wanted, you stomped your feet, shouted insults, then flailed about all in an act to seem scary. Even at your most terrifying point though Misko, you where never a threat. Also may I remind you the very woman you keep accusing of ending reality is the same one that wants to spread it, yet on your team is a non-existant being thats goal is just to destroy it? This has nothing to do with reality, the universe, or your wife, this is just you not getting what you want and being upset.

misko27

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2151 on: November 03, 2012, 02:00:02 am »

Oh please, you're nothing more than a spoiled child throwing a tantrum because you didn't get what you want. Solutions have been offered to solve this peacefully, and given you far more then you deserved, but because it wasn't everything you wanted, you stomped your feet, shouted insults, then flailed about all in an act to seem scary. Even at your most terrifying point though Misko, you where never a threat. Also may I remind you the very woman you keep accusing of ending reality is the same one that wants to spread it, yet on your team is a non-existant being thats goal is just to destroy it? This has nothing to do with reality, the universe, or your wife, this is just you not getting what you want and being upset.
You enjoy historical re-editing, I see. Frankly, the one thing I want to know is what is it you think I want, hmm? I'm very curious what you think I want.

Dirg

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2152 on: November 03, 2012, 02:14:53 am »

Clearly what you claim you want isn't what you want for one. Romantics and its affiliates have made no threatening move to you or your nazi empire and have been more contempt with just minding our own buisness while you try to attack us, the universe, and its envoy, so obviously not peace. You've made no attempt to reconnect with your son or save your wife from her demise, so obviously not family. You constantly put your own creations at risk with your own actions, so not growth. Perhaps what you want is death, considering your self destructive tendencies. I shall offer one last time the hand of peace. If you truly value what you accomplished and wish to keep it safe not from us, but your destructive habits, then I suggest you take it. You will keep everything you've accomplished thus far, and be in charge of it, on the condition that you leave us alone and never bother us again with threats or war.

Greenstarfanatic

• Bay Watcher
  • I wanna be a cow boy babey
    • View Profile
« Reply #2153 on: November 03, 2012, 09:53:39 am »

Clearly what you claim you want isn't what you want for one. Romantics and its affiliates have made no threatening move to you or your nazi empire and have been more contempt with just minding our own buisness while you try to attack us, the universe, and its envoy, so obviously not peace. You've made no attempt to reconnect with your son or save your wife from her demise, so obviously not family. You constantly put your own creations at risk with your own actions, so not growth. Perhaps what you want is death, considering your self destructive tendencies. I shall offer one last time the hand of peace. If you truly value what you accomplished and wish to keep it safe not from us, but your destructive habits, then I suggest you take it. You will keep everything you've accomplished thus far, and be in charge of it, on the condition that you leave us alone and never bother us again with threats or war.
This all brings me back to my points last page and about twenty pages ago, YOU TALK AND TALK AND FUCKING TALK, but none of you really do anything in-game. Dirg, Misko's right, you haven't been doing much to attack anyone, with the Lichette, the AUTOMATED CHARACTER, calling all of the shots. None of us want peace, because all you've been doing is offering it, and not even giving us a decent fight. I've done some cool stuff. I've created a giant sword that is said to do wonders against the lichette, yet I joined her side to have some fun and give myself a challenge. I failed miserably first turn with my fight with Hans. Figures. I've become pretty fucking powerful, and you have not shown any of it to us. Come on pansy boy, let's see what you can do against us in a REAL fight. Mano e Mano, Misko angainst Dirg. GO!
Hey, don't forget about research boy sitting right here!

Vorthon

• Bay Watcher
  • Now with 50% more pointless rambling!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2154 on: November 03, 2012, 11:22:37 am »

The republic shall rise! That is all.

misko27

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2155 on: November 03, 2012, 12:26:58 pm »

So sayeth the penguin, so shall it be. Except for the part where I kick your tiny insulated ass.

miauw62

• Bay Watcher
  • Every time you get ahead / it's just another hit
    • View Profile
« Reply #2156 on: November 03, 2012, 12:28:37 pm »

So sayeth the penguin, so shall it be. Except for the part where I kick your tiny insulated ass.
So sayeth the dictator, so shall it be. Except for the part where i liquor up your giant-ass ego.

Quote from: NW_Kohaku
they wouldn't be able to tell the difference between the raving confessions of a mass murdering cannibal from a recipe to bake a pie.
Knowing Belgium, everyone will vote for themselves out of mistrust for anyone else, and some kind of weird direct democracy coalition will need to be formed from 11 million or so individuals.

misko27

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2157 on: November 03, 2012, 01:32:57 pm »

So sayeth the dictator, so shall it be. Except for the part where i liquor up your giant-ass ego.
Come at me bro. I'm stronger then you, try it.

miauw62

• Bay Watcher
  • Every time you get ahead / it's just another hit
    • View Profile
« Reply #2158 on: November 03, 2012, 01:49:59 pm »

Hmm, true. I have no bonus. I'll just keep killing the omnicidialists.

E:
CAUSE SHORT CIRCUIT IN DA_NANG USING BEER.
>ABSORB ALCOHOLIC BEVERAGE. GAIN POWER.

THIS PUNY MORTAL DOES NOT REALIZE THE POWER I HAVE OVER BEER. IF HE ABSORBS THE BEER, HE WILL FOREVER BE A SLAVE TO MY CAUSE.
« Last Edit: November 03, 2012, 01:59:02 pm by miauw62 »

Quote from: NW_Kohaku
they wouldn't be able to tell the difference between the raving confessions of a mass murdering cannibal from a recipe to bake a pie.
Knowing Belgium, everyone will vote for themselves out of mistrust for anyone else, and some kind of weird direct democracy coalition will need to be formed from 11 million or so individuals.

Greenstarfanatic

• Bay Watcher
  • I wanna be a cow boy babey
    • View Profile
« Reply #2159 on: November 03, 2012, 02:28:40 pm »

Come at me bro. I'm stronger then you, try it.
Speaking of which, If we're going to kick some ass, I'll need SOMETHING to enhance my power. All I have is a hard drive that endlessly spawns GMod TF2 Freaks. Although an army of Snyphurrs would be a bit OP...
Hey, don't forget about research boy sitting right here!
Pages: 1 ... 142 143 [144] 145 146 ... 221