Because the old one was getting droll.
- 0 (0%)
Because I felt bored
- 3 (9.4%)
Because I'm using this to secretly decide the next plot twist
- 29 (90.6%)

Total Members Voted: 32

Pages: 1 ... 140 141 [142] 143 144 ... 221

Author Topic: HERO CIVIL WAR/YOU AT FINAL BOSS: OOC THREAD  (Read 330086 times)

misko27

• Bay Watcher
  • Lawful Neutral; Prophet of Pestilence
    • View Profile
Re: HERO CIVIL WAR/YOU AT FINAL BOSS: OOC THREAD
« Reply #2115 on: November 01, 2012, 03:34:13 am »

Shades of gray? Thats rich, coming from the man that can't see a thing past his own ego.

You want to know how your empire might move forward? Make peace with Dirg. Actual peace, not 'Give me what I want, and fuck you'. Learn to bend, and take responsibility.

Or just do what you're doing. Bullet holes are the 'in' style for tyrants that can't move past their egos.
Ehh, too tired to argue. Must sleep.

I will say one thing. I am the nation. I am the empires hopes and dreams.

What is life? Life is the nation. The individual must die anyway. Only through the nation can oe become Immortal.

Also, tell me, what constructiveness have YOU been doing? I've been focused on the empire, so tell me, what has "free space" accomplished? Werewolf hunts. And a highschool club. And drinking. And some marital sex, and some extra-marital sex. Look, I'm not even there, What's stopping you?

Other then the mind games. Those are fun.
The Age of Man is over. It is the Fire's turn now

miauw62

• Bay Watcher
  • Every time you get ahead / it's just another hit
    • View Profile
« Reply #2116 on: November 01, 2012, 04:56:08 am »

If i roll a 5 this turn, i'll have killed both omnicidialists by myself.

Quote from: NW_Kohaku
they wouldn't be able to tell the difference between the raving confessions of a mass murdering cannibal from a recipe to bake a pie.
Knowing Belgium, everyone will vote for themselves out of mistrust for anyone else, and some kind of weird direct democracy coalition will need to be formed from 11 million or so individuals.

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2117 on: November 01, 2012, 06:38:58 am »

Respawn as giant autonomous kill-mech that isn't malfunctioning, kill stuff.
[5] You're a state-of-the-art Warmech. [6] You kill everyone (except Vorthon, protected by the island). This includes you. Respawn?

Respawn as the god!
[6] You are the God of Atheism.

Respawn as multi-use stinger bees.
Go to lab and focus on cure for colony collapse disorder.

[3] You are 34 wasps. [3-1] No such luck.

Respawn as battlestar galactica. Then jump to mars if possible.
[1] You're a Cylon.

((I'm not in the PC lineup! D:))

Dig my way out from under the island. Then go completely berserk and kill something.
[1] Hyu iz in deeper...

Respawn exactly as I was the moment before everyone died
[3] You respawn the way you were before tomio killed everyone. You're a ghost!

GM Turn:
Um...all the NPCs are dead...
All these peoples actions were AFTER the tomio kill everyone event. Only these people and vorthon are therefore alive. Therefore Cassandra is dead. As specified by Greatwyrm. I'll take my annoying as hell badge now.

But no roll can destroy the universe, just fail to a degree.
Even metagaming, I don't want to bet that.

You would like Jäegermonsters than. They love a good fight.
Und Hy hov offered Vrex un alliance, so if you vork for me...

Considering I never left the room though since Lichette yanked me back in bed to continue, then cuddled afterwards... Either that didn't happen or what in the flying fudge happened?
Given the RtD so far, my bet is on flying fudge.

He isn't unaccounted for. He's a drunk. We know exactly where he was. Or I do. Dirg was preoccupied. You know, spending time with his wife instead of lying about peace in the same sentence ordering grenaders to attaxk.
So, he was off doing generic drunk things? While the Lichette did generic wife things, and I did generic evil things. Fascinating. Are you capable of breathing beyond stereotypes? Face it, you've built yourself and others up as a certain thing, and dismiss as nonsense any comments to the contrary. Things are not so Black and white my friend. You must learn about the shades of grey.
Are you capable of breathing the truth, or at least believable lies?

Shades of gray? Thats rich, coming from the man that can't see a thing past his own ego.

You want to know how your empire might move forward? Make peace with Dirg. Actual peace, not 'Give me what I want, and fuck you'. Learn to bend, and take responsibility.

Or just do what you're doing. Bullet holes are the 'in' style for tyrants that can't move past their egos.
Agreed on all points. Except for the bullet holes, much higher-caliber weapons are probable. I think the Aperture ScienceExperiment Index included a planet-destroying laser tested on the fifth planet; I wonder what it would do to misko.
*fires*
That was a failure in the opposite direction expected.

What is life? Life is the nation. The individual must die anyway. Only through the nation can oe become Immortal.
I've heard more believable bovine excrement in Soviet propaganda.

Also, tell me, what constructiveness have YOU been doing? I've been focused on the empire, so tell me, what has "free space" accomplished? Werewolf hunts. And a highschool club. And drinking. And some marital sex, and some extra-marital sex. Look, I'm not even there, What's stopping you?

I dunno about the others, but I have brokered a peace, sent Xantalos to a fivifying universe (sadly temporarily), and survived your ire. Oh, and I made communication earrings for convenience.

If i roll a 5 this turn, i'll have killed both omnicidialists by myself.
Good luck.
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

misko27

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2118 on: November 01, 2012, 04:27:24 pm »

So GWG, you think you can make massive responses? I can do it back!
[5] You're a state-of-the-art Warmech. [6] You kill everyone (except Vorthon, protected by the island). This includes you. Respawn?

Respawn as the god!

[1] You're a Cylon.

Dig my way out from under the island. Then go completely berserk and kill something.
[1] Hyu iz in deeper...

GM Turn:
All these peoples actions were AFTER the tomio kill everyone event. Only these people and vorthon are therefore alive. Therefore Cassandra is dead. As specified by Greatwyrm. I'll take my annoying as hell badge now.
Wrong thread dude.

Considering I never left the room though since Lichette yanked me back in bed to continue, then cuddled afterwards... Either that didn't happen or what in the flying fudge happened?
I'm still betting on rocket pants somehow.

He isn't unaccounted for. He's a drunk. We know exactly where he was. Or I do. Dirg was preoccupied. You know, spending time with his wife instead of lying about peace in the same sentence ordering grenaders to attaxk.
So, he was off doing generic drunk things? While the Lichette did generic wife things, and I did generic evil things. Fascinating. Are you capable of breathing beyond stereotypes? Face it, you've built yourself and others up as a certain thing, and dismiss as nonsense any comments to the contrary. Things are not so Black and white my friend. You must learn about the shades of grey.
For some one on my side, you spend alot of time back-talking.

That was a hitler quote. I must say I'm disapointed no one noticed. No history buffs then.

I dunno about the others, but I have brokered a peace, sent Xantalos to a fivifying universe (sadly temporarily), and survived your ire. Oh, and I made communication earrings for convenience.
Well You are on my side, so therefore you are being productive, Or I am sending assasins out.

Wait, what peace?

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2119 on: November 01, 2012, 06:46:13 pm »

Gather support for Beastpeople United™
Activate 'Furious DM's Curse' on self, to gain a -40 penalty to my very next action.
Help Xantalos by destroying the Universe.
DESTROY THE UNIVERSE
TURN BEER COVERINGS INTO ANTI-MATTER, DESTROYING XANTALOS
"Tim, dont mistake me for trying to do war and that shit. I'm just trying to stop this guy that obviously isn't going to make peace."
AM NOT MADE OF MATTER OR ANTIMATTER
HEHE

Therefore you don't exist dude. SOME Logic still remains. Surprisingly.
Did you even see the one argument I had with Misko about that? I neither exist nor not exist.
You lost that argument due to it not making sense...

So GWG, you think you can make massive responses? I can do it back!
Challenge accepted!

Respawn as the god!

[1] You're a Cylon.

[1] Hyu iz in deeper...

GM Turn:
Wrong thread dude.
Like you've never made a mistake when hurrying to finish your post.

I'm still betting on rocket pants somehow.
Is that a request?

For some one on my side, you spend alot of time back-talking.
[/quite]
Didn't I kinda make it clear that I'm no yes-man?

That was a hitler quote. I must say I'm disapointed no one noticed. No history buffs then.
I'm more interested in ancient history and ultimate causes than recent historical trivia.

Well You are on my side, so therefore you are being productive, Or I am sending assasins out.
Wait, what peace?
The peace where only aggressive, moronic Leeroy Jenkinses got vaporized?
And yes, that includes you. Just to make it clear, General Vapor.

Holy carp, only one other post? Slow day.
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

Yoink

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2120 on: November 02, 2012, 12:53:19 am »

ACTUALLY I WAS DRINKING AT THE CONTROLS TO MY DEATHRAY

NO IDEA WHERE THAT IS IN RELATION TO ANYTHING ELSE
Booze is Life for Yoink

To deprive him of Drink is to steal divinity from God.
you need to reconsider your life
If there's any cause worth dying for, it's memes.

Dirg

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2121 on: November 02, 2012, 01:00:15 am »

....In your pants?

Yoink

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2122 on: November 02, 2012, 01:03:05 am »

*HEADDESK*
Booze is Life for Yoink

Dirg

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2123 on: November 02, 2012, 01:05:05 am »

I have achieved the desired reaction, good night all!

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2124 on: November 02, 2012, 07:45:59 pm »

OBTAIN THE NECESSARY INGREDIENTS TO CRAFT PARTIES(Lichette, Cassandra, Dirg) END GAME GEAR. CRAFT ARMOR FIRST THEN WEAPONS, AND FOR GOOD MEASURE BUY SOME RIBBONS SO WE DON'T FALL TO INSTANT DEATH ATTACKS.
Pay the right price, and I'll make some of those for you. That's right, Aperture Science is re-opening! Barter accepted, let me know what you'll pay and I'll let you know if I'll take it.
Sig

misko27

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2125 on: November 02, 2012, 07:56:16 pm »

Yo GWG, GET TO DIPLOMACING.

There gonna be a end, and If I do not fare well, YOU don't fare well. It's your job. Do you want lucrative agreements with the government, or end up like Aperture under Cave Johnson, bankrupt and testing hobos?

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2126 on: November 02, 2012, 09:14:20 pm »

Once I learn Haste, I'll be able to do both at once!
Besides, unlike Cave Johnson, I have magic and business sense. That means I can create a wider variety of goods, sell them to a wider variety of markets, and actually sell stuff.

And uh...
...If I do not fare well, YOU don't fare well...
Threat much?
Sig

misko27

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2127 on: November 02, 2012, 09:20:58 pm »

Look, the point is that you are my diplomat for the area, and your services in that aspect are needed, so focusing on other things and/or messing up gets you terrible references.

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2128 on: November 02, 2012, 09:28:50 pm »

Bah, I'm an entrepreneur. Also, Tim seems to be taking a nap.
Sig

Yoink

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2129 on: November 02, 2012, 09:31:57 pm »

Two things:
1. In case someone tries to get some Jägerbrau, this should be useful. If you need help with figuring out what something is, ask me; I've got a good batting average.
2. What did Tim do last turn?
I can only assume screw the Lichette.
If winter came, would you assume global warming was screwing the lichette?

I LAUGHED

IS FUNNY
Booze is Life for Yoink

Pages: 1 ... 140 141 [142] 143 144 ... 221