Because the old one was getting droll.
- 0 (0%)
Because I felt bored
- 3 (9.4%)
Because I'm using this to secretly decide the next plot twist
- 29 (90.6%)

Total Members Voted: 32

Pages: 1 ... 70 71 [72] 73 74 ... 221

Author Topic: HERO CIVIL WAR/YOU AT FINAL BOSS: OOC THREAD  (Read 329411 times)

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
  • Your Friendly Salvation
    • View Profile
Re: HERO CIVIL WAR/YOU AT FINAL BOSS: OOC THREAD
« Reply #1065 on: October 19, 2012, 11:35:27 pm »

Are you kidding, GWG? I AM THE LAW!
I feel ashamed that I can't reference it, but if you're willing, I'll temporarily leave off destroying the universe to go do buddy-cop stuff with ye.

Oh no, I'm finally Merlin. I'm going to disintegrate the fuck out of some people. Also, Tzeentch-Merlin. Scary thought.
Indeed.
Care for another ally? You might as well create a complex interlocking web of alliances and people who owe you favors...if you're really Tzeentch-Merlin...

Why not? Sure. So... I've literally got leaders of three different factions as my backup, AND I'm Merlin.
If you start screwing around with not destroying the universe or preventing me from doing so, Imma trap you in a tree again and put you somewhere else. Just saying.
Sig! Onol
Quote from: BFEL
XANTALOS, THE KARATEBOMINATION
Quote from: Toaster
((The Xantalos Die: [1, 1, 1, 6, 6, 6]))

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1066 on: October 19, 2012, 11:38:13 pm »

Out of curiosity, what kind of infinite universe would you make for me?
Why would I? Assuming you would, what do you desire?
Mostly, I desire you to not destroy the world. Or universe.
Seriously, if you have a universe-destroying need, let me study your universe-creating abilities and I'll set you into the center of an infinite spiral of universes so you can destroy them all, one at a time, for eternity.

I feel ashamed that I can't reference it, but if you're willing, I'll temporarily leave off destroying the universe to go do buddy-cop stuff with ye.

Oh no, I'm finally Merlin. I'm going to disintegrate the fuck out of some people. Also, Tzeentch-Merlin. Scary thought.
Indeed.
Care for another ally? You might as well create a complex interlocking web of alliances and people who owe you favors...if you're really Tzeentch-Merlin...

Why not? Sure. So... I've literally got leaders of three different factions as my backup, AND I'm Merlin.
Excellent...who's the third?

Indeed.

If you start screwing around with not destroying the universe or preventing me from doing so, Imma trap you in a tree again and put you somewhere else. Just saying.
Says the guy who got trapped by me without me even trying...I hope you choose a tree you'd like to be trapped in.
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

misko27

• Bay Watcher
  • Lawful Neutral; Prophet of Pestilence
    • View Profile
« Reply #1067 on: October 19, 2012, 11:39:31 pm »

Indeed.

You know, based on what Spinal has been hinting at, there may not be a universe to destory next turn. What with the Number of Factions causing Universal Dis-integration, and all. I'm sure GreatWyrm dies because of that too. And Corai. And Lichette. And possibly even Merlin. No Chaos of there isn't anything at all.
The Age of Man is over. It is the Fire's turn now

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1068 on: October 19, 2012, 11:40:32 pm »

Indeed.

You know, based on what Spinal has been hinting atm there may not be a universe to destory next turn. What with the Number of Factions causing Universal Dis-integration, and all. I'm sure GreatWyrm dies because of that too. And corai. And Lichette. And possibly even Merlin. No Chaos of there isn't anything at all.
And you, and everyone you were going to conquer...
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

Hanslanda

• Bay Watcher
  • Baal's More Evil American Twin
    • View Profile
« Reply #1069 on: October 19, 2012, 11:41:09 pm »

Indeed.

Excellent...who's the third?

Misko.
You, Xantalos, Misko.
Well, we could put two and two together and write a book: "The Shit that Hans and Max Did: You Won't Believe This Shit."
He's fucking with us.

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1070 on: October 19, 2012, 11:41:24 pm »

GWG, I'm already in a spiral of universes. This is simply the next. I'm pretty sure I'm not trapped, or will not be very soon, and the third is either me or Misko.
Sig! Onol

misko27

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1071 on: October 19, 2012, 11:42:49 pm »

Indeed.

You know, based on what Spinal has been hinting atm there may not be a universe to destory next turn. What with the Number of Factions causing Universal Dis-integration, and all. I'm sure GreatWyrm dies because of that too. And corai. And Lichette. And possibly even Merlin. No Chaos of there isn't anything at all.
I know. Thats why I have solution.

Seriously though, look inot that virtual dildo. Sounds like like you could use it.

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1072 on: October 19, 2012, 11:46:32 pm »

Indeed.

I know. Thats why I have solution.
I'd like to hear it.

Seriously though, look inot that virtual dildo. Sounds like like you could use it.
Do I need to use an Aperture Science Point-Giving Ballistic Point Launcher on you to get this point across, or will a simple NO. do?
Sig

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Sig! Onol

Dirg

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1074 on: October 20, 2012, 12:11:44 am »

So I have laser sharks and duck tanks, and if all goes well, maybe mecha shrikes. Quick! What's another good animal that symbolizes me and lichettes love I add to my army?

misko27

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1075 on: October 20, 2012, 12:13:09 am »

So I have laser sharks and duck tanks, and if all goes well, maybe mecha shrikes. Quick! What's another good animal that symbolizes me and lichettes love I add to my army?
The Ass.

How lame can you get? You have duck tanks and laser sharks and your action is to sing show-tunes?!?!> Not even cool show tunes, normal show-tunes.

Dirg

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1076 on: October 20, 2012, 12:18:24 am »

With laser sharks! They have such wonderful voices you know.

Hanslanda

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1077 on: October 20, 2012, 12:20:46 am »

The Ass.

How lame can you get? You have duck tanks and laser sharks and your action is to sing show-tunes?!?!> Not even cool show tunes, normal show-tunes.

Don't neg Dirg just because he's got class. :P
Well, we could put two and two together and write a book: "The Shit that Hans and Max Did: You Won't Believe This Shit."
He's fucking with us.

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1078 on: October 20, 2012, 12:22:40 am »

The Ass.

Don't neg Dirg just because he's got class. :P
Indeed.
Sig! Onol

Hanslanda

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1079 on: October 20, 2012, 12:24:09 am »

How many dudes serenade their chick in perfect harmony with lasersharks? One, that's how many.
He's fucking with us.
Pages: 1 ... 70 71 [72] 73 74 ... 221