Because the old one was getting droll.
- 0 (0%)
Because I felt bored
- 3 (9.4%)
Because I'm using this to secretly decide the next plot twist
- 29 (90.6%)

Total Members Voted: 32

Pages: 1 ... 72 73 [74] 75 76 ... 221

Author Topic: HERO CIVIL WAR/YOU AT FINAL BOSS: OOC THREAD  (Read 329338 times)

misko27

• Bay Watcher
  • Lawful Neutral; Prophet of Pestilence
    • View Profile
Re: HERO CIVIL WAR/YOU AT FINAL BOSS: OOC THREAD
« Reply #1095 on: October 20, 2012, 12:36:19 am »

Probably should of stopped off for flowers at least after the taco bell incident... I should of known better then to order from there after all those other times!
You can still fix things up! Go on vactions, my man. Take a break from all this high-profile stuff to reconnect with your lady. Remember why you loveds he in first place.
The Age of Man is over. It is the Fire's turn now

Hanslanda

• Bay Watcher
  • Baal's More Evil American Twin
    • View Profile
« Reply #1096 on: October 20, 2012, 12:37:40 am »

Probably should of stopped off for flowers at least after the taco bell incident... I should of known better then to order from there after all those other times!

Okay, so ignore both of them. And yeah, getting her sent to the hospital with food poisoning was... Kind of not a good move.
Well, we could put two and two together and write a book: "The Shit that Hans and Max Did: You Won't Believe This Shit."
He's fucking with us.

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
  • Your Friendly Salvation
    • View Profile
« Reply #1097 on: October 20, 2012, 12:38:11 am »

Okay, so ignore both of them. And yeah, getting her sent to the hospital with food poisoning was... Kind of not a good move.
hehehe
Sig! Onol
Quote from: BFEL
XANTALOS, THE KARATEBOMINATION
Quote from: Toaster
((The Xantalos Die: [1, 1, 1, 6, 6, 6]))

Corai

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1098 on: October 20, 2012, 12:38:23 am »

You can still fix things up! Go on vactions, my man. Take a break from all this high-profile stuff to reconnect with your lady. Remember why you loveds he in first place.

Keep him talking... I'm gonna stab Lichette with a dagger that will make her Lich again... Keep him talking so he can't stop me...

Jacob/Lee: you have a heart made of fluffy
Jeykab/Bee: how the fuck do you live your daily life corai
Jeykab/Bee: you seem like the person who constantly has mini heart attacks because cuuuute

Dirg

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1099 on: October 20, 2012, 12:39:57 am »

Ah yes. That battle as you guys hit her and I tried to hurl insults only to stop after I got a clear look at her enraged face(so pretty when she's angry) as she threw you guys off her with her magic shield. Then her shredding me afterwards as she blushed and looked away as my skin knitted itself into a shirt that she briefly wore. Good times.

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1100 on: October 20, 2012, 12:41:24 am »

And then we all got together for a picnic and I poisoned her.
Sig! Onol

misko27

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1101 on: October 20, 2012, 12:42:28 am »

Ah yes. That battle as you guys hit her and I tried to hurl insults only to stop after I got a clear look at her enraged face(so pretty when she's angry) as she threw you guys off her with her magic shield. Then her shredding me afterwards as she blushed and looked away as my skin knitted itself into a shirt that she briefly wore. Good times.
Sees? Goes on trips with her me-mans. Perhaps some fond pretend-wearing of you. Maybe some viscious insult foreplay.

Hanslanda

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1102 on: October 20, 2012, 12:42:54 am »

I...

*Insert insanity here*
Well, we could put two and two together and write a book: "The Shit that Hans and Max Did: You Won't Believe This Shit."
He's fucking with us.

Dirg

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1103 on: October 20, 2012, 12:43:02 am »

And then you infested her womb and I over heard the golem muttering something along the lines of 'Xantalos' and 'fetus' as I began to drink heavily off screen worried that she cheated on me.

misko27

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1104 on: October 20, 2012, 12:44:29 am »

And then you infested her womb and I over heard the golem muttering something along the lines of 'Xantalos' and 'fetus' as I began to drink heavily off screen worried that she cheated on me.
Do you not be hearing me? You Must recconect! Establish the trust you once had. Remember why her face was beautiful to you. Remember the Idealism.

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1105 on: October 20, 2012, 12:45:03 am »

Do you not be hearing me? You Must recconect! Establish the trust you once had. Remember why her face was beautiful to you. Remember the Idealism.
YOU BETRAYER DEMAGOUGE RAARGH
Sig! Onol

Hanslanda

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1106 on: October 20, 2012, 12:45:20 am »

Or join us and destroy it all in a fit of drunken jealousy. Y'know. Whichever.
He's fucking with us.

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1107 on: October 20, 2012, 12:45:51 am »

Or join us and destroy it all in a fit of drunken jealousy. Y'know. Whichever.
Hint: this is better.
Sig! Onol

Hanslanda

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1108 on: October 20, 2012, 12:47:00 am »

BTW, if you don't join us, you're saying you agree with Misko. Do you really want to agree with Misko? We don't and we're on his team.
He's fucking with us.

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1109 on: October 20, 2012, 12:47:49 am »

BTW, if you don't join us, you're saying you agree with Misko. Do you really want to agree with Misko? We don't and we're on his team.
Who you saying that to? I'm just here to kill her and buddy-cop with Merlin.
Sig! Onol
Pages: 1 ... 72 73 [74] 75 76 ... 221