Because the old one was getting droll.
- 0 (0%)
Because I felt bored
- 3 (9.4%)
Because I'm using this to secretly decide the next plot twist
- 29 (90.6%)

Total Members Voted: 32

Pages: 1 ... 44 45 [46] 47 48 ... 221

Author Topic: HERO CIVIL WAR/YOU AT FINAL BOSS: OOC THREAD  (Read 329601 times)

Hanslanda

• Bay Watcher
  • Baal's More Evil American Twin
    • View Profile
Re: HERO CIVIL WAR/YOU AT FINAL BOSS: OOC THREAD
« Reply #675 on: October 14, 2012, 10:44:07 pm »

Simple: Because you have such an unclouded view of life, you are the most likely to take things to escape from it, making you by default, the most sober person here.

You... Are... Brilliant...? I don't. Know exactly how to process this. You may have just broke my brain.
Well, we could put two and two together and write a book: "The Shit that Hans and Max Did: You Won't Believe This Shit."
He's fucking with us.

misko27

• Bay Watcher
  • Lawful Neutral; Prophet of Pestilence
    • View Profile
« Reply #676 on: October 14, 2012, 10:46:33 pm »

Simple: Because you have such an unclouded view of life, you are the most likely to take things to escape from it, making you by default, the most sober person here.

You... Are... Brilliant...? I don't. Know exactly how to process this. You may have just broke my brain.
Oh well, I gues you don't need the drugs anymore then.

ANYWAY, I stopped using 447 on the lich. No need to kill everything.
The Age of Man is over. It is the Fire's turn now

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
  • Your Friendly Salvation
    • View Profile
« Reply #677 on: October 14, 2012, 10:46:53 pm »

Pelor is Neutral Good.
misko is the head of the paladins, and he is only a god.
Besides, a divine zerg rush should work.

As to infinity: If nothing else, the Abyss is more varied than anything Xantalos could come up with. Imagine if someone in an RTD tried to make Hell and rolled a 10.
I've destroyed multiple Abysses. They're not as creative as you think.
Sig! Onol
Quote from: BFEL
XANTALOS, THE KARATEBOMINATION
Quote from: Toaster
((The Xantalos Die: [1, 1, 1, 6, 6, 6]))

Hanslanda

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #678 on: October 14, 2012, 10:47:48 pm »

Oh well, I gues you don't need the drugs anymore then.

HERESY! SILENCE!
Well, we could put two and two together and write a book: "The Shit that Hans and Max Did: You Won't Believe This Shit."
He's fucking with us.

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
« Reply #679 on: October 14, 2012, 10:55:18 pm »

Pelor is Neutral Good.

As to infinity: If nothing else, the Abyss is more varied than anything Xantalos could come up with. Imagine if someone in an RTD tried to make Hell and rolled a 10.
I'm sick of your ominous, "I'm old and strong enough to have killed Cthulhu's grandpa!" crap. If you're that strong, why is the lichette still around? You're like God: All-powerful, until you are asked to prove it.

Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

Hanslanda

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #680 on: October 14, 2012, 10:55:58 pm »

Zing!
He's fucking with us.

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #681 on: October 14, 2012, 10:59:41 pm »

Pelor is Neutral Good.

I'm sick of your ominous, "I'm old and strong enough to have killed Cthulhu's grandpa!" crap. If you're that strong, why is the lichette still around? You're like God: All-powerful, until you are asked to prove it.
I'm by no means all powerful. The lichette is a player character, and I have to follow certain rules regarding those things.
Sig! Onol

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
« Reply #682 on: October 14, 2012, 11:02:12 pm »

Pelor is Neutral Good.

I'm by no means all powerful. The lichette is a player character, and I have to follow certain rules regarding those things.
You can destroy and create planes of existence, but you can't defeat a measly lichette? At least have a sense of scale.
And by every definition I know, the lichette is an NPC.
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

misko27

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #683 on: October 14, 2012, 11:02:43 pm »

Pelor is Neutral Good.

This is the sa damn excuse used all the time. "Why can't god kill the devil? He ain't so strong" BULLSHIT. It ignores THE FUNDAMENTAL TEACHING OF CHRISTIANTIY. It isn't enough to FORCE people to good or evil. THEY BOTH COULD DO THAT. But to be good, or to be evil, is too do the right thing WHILE KNOWING OF YOUR ACTION. THAT is why man was banished from the garden of Eden. He KNEW ENOUGH. He was now AWARE enough TO MAKE THE CHOICE between what is right, and what is easy.

THE TRUE POINT IS THAT YOU HAVE FREE-WILL, AND NO ONE BUT YOU CONTROLS WHAT YOU DO. AND YOU HAVE TO MAKE THAT DECISION. NOW GO USE YOUR DECISION TO DO EVIL IN MY NAME AND SHUT UP.

Hanslanda

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #684 on: October 14, 2012, 11:05:53 pm »

Bwahaha, you found Misko's only weakness! RELIGIOUS DEBATES!
He's fucking with us.

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #685 on: October 14, 2012, 11:06:53 pm »

Pelor is Neutral Good.

You can destroy and create planes of existence, but you can't defeat a measly lichette? At least have a sense of scale.
The GM controls all here. That IS the sense of scale. You can do anything, but against other players you must succeed against their roll.
Sig! Onol

misko27

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #686 on: October 14, 2012, 11:09:37 pm »

Pelor is Neutral Good.

The GM controls all here. That IS the sense of scale. You can do anything, but against other players you must succeed against their roll.
That reminds me, you win a rol agains the lich, the second time this has occured, and YOU TURN INTO A EVIL FETUS. WHY DID YOU NOT SEE ANY FUNDAMENTAL FLAWS IN THAT PLAN.

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #687 on: October 14, 2012, 11:10:51 pm »

Pelor is Neutral Good.

That reminds me, you win a rol agains the lich, the second time this has occured, and YOU TURN INTO A EVIL FETUS. WHY DID YOU NOT SEE ANY FUNDAMENTAL FLAWS IN THAT PLAN.
She aborted me! I was going to drain her strength and go chestburster.
Sig! Onol

Hanslanda

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #688 on: October 14, 2012, 11:14:11 pm »

Pelor is Neutral Good.

Despite the awesomeness inherent in that plan, it's still dependant on you entering a superpowerful being! This is not good. You should... Hit her in the face with a two by four or something.
He's fucking with us.

misko27

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #689 on: October 14, 2012, 11:15:02 pm »

Pelor is Neutral Good.

EXACTLY. SHE IS IN A HOSPITAL. WHAT DID YOU ACTUALLY EXPECT.

Wait no, Claim heritance! Demand your right to her stuff!
Pages: 1 ... 44 45 [46] 47 48 ... 221