Because the old one was getting droll.
- 0 (0%)
Because I felt bored
- 3 (9.4%)
Because I'm using this to secretly decide the next plot twist
- 29 (90.6%)

Total Members Voted: 32

Pages: 1 ... 43 44 [45] 46 47 ... 221

Author Topic: HERO CIVIL WAR/YOU AT FINAL BOSS: OOC THREAD  (Read 329458 times)

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
Re: HERO CIVIL WAR/YOU AT FINAL BOSS: OOC THREAD
« Reply #660 on: October 14, 2012, 10:11:52 pm »

Oh my god, are we really arguing who can offer a werewolf more infinities?
He is. I'm wondering why.

Pretty fur?
No, considering he's betraying his self-imposed Lawful Good morality by offering to create an infinite number of realms of infinite demons, struggling to break free into this dimension.
Actually, I'm sending him to a preexisting plane. It's clever; it weakens two of my enemies. You, and the demons. Who, by the way, will not be happy to hear you're planning to destroy them...

Infinite infinities are more infinite than finite infinities. And why would Wrex not want anything else? Everyone wants at least three or four things.
There you go with the assumptions again. The plain fact is, Wrex already accepted my offer, AND I'm more powerful than your golden ass. Simple as that. And 'infinty' implies 'infinite', not 'finite infinite'.
You're assuming that chaotic evil means Wrex will stick to his original bargain when I'm basically waving a blank check in his face.
And infinite infinity is greater than a single infinity, which is all you promised.
BULLSHIT LOGICAL FALLACY RIGHT THERE. My Math teacher would kill you for that. Infinity x infinity = infinty. Seriously, i go to a math orietated school, and everyone there would HUNT YOU DOWN AND BURN YOU LIKE A PIG for that.
Infinite infinities are more infinite than finite infinities. And why would Wrex not want anything else? Everyone wants at least three or four things.
Erm, not true. Infinity is infinite. Add one to infinity, it's still infinity. Add Infinity to Infinity, and you still have infinity. SQUARE Infinity, it still makes Infinity. Add the Beyond, and you get an overused and cheesy movie line. Which is worse than infinity.
Also, Wrex can kill me any amont of times. I've found to be very easy to...un-kill. And I'm on a Spawning spree, so you can currently kill...three of every TF2 class.
All infinities are NOT equal. If they were, it would be a lot easier to find limits. Square infinity, and you get a larger infinity than a normal infinity. Or at least a more varied one.

Chaotic evil does not mean stupid, or even necesarily random. It just means I do what I want. Besdies, I am far more inclined to trust the thing who has nothing to gain by tricking me.
Which one is that, the one who benefits from your reward or the one who wants to destroy everything?

There we go. And now, to wait for the next turn....
Yeah, this is all kinda pointless until the lichette is dead. Re-dead.
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
  • Your Friendly Salvation
    • View Profile
« Reply #661 on: October 14, 2012, 10:14:45 pm »

Demons? Bah. I have a +2.
Sig! Onol
Quote from: BFEL
XANTALOS, THE KARATEBOMINATION
Quote from: Toaster
((The Xantalos Die: [1, 1, 1, 6, 6, 6]))

Hanslanda

• Bay Watcher
  • Baal's More Evil American Twin
    • View Profile
« Reply #662 on: October 14, 2012, 10:17:39 pm »

All infinities are NOT equal. If they were, it would be a lot easier to find limits. Square infinity, and you get a larger infinity than a normal infinity. Or at least a more varied one.

... The derp... It is strong in this one.

You have no idea what an infinity is, do you?
Well, we could put two and two together and write a book: "The Shit that Hans and Max Did: You Won't Believe This Shit."
He's fucking with us.

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #663 on: October 14, 2012, 10:19:57 pm »

Oh, it's nit just the tan'ari. I could bring baatzeu, angels, archons, guardinals, inevitables, slaads, aboleths, ilithids, other dragons, kender, deities, epic golems, elder elementals, titans, liches, adventurers...EVERYONE. AND. ANYONE.

Define what infinity means to you. For the purpose of this conversation, I define it as "somewhere higher than the hypothetical highest number" or something to that effect.
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

misko27

• Bay Watcher
  • Lawful Neutral; Prophet of Pestilence
    • View Profile
« Reply #664 on: October 14, 2012, 10:22:13 pm »

Oh, it's nit just the tan'ari. I could bring baatzeu, angels, archons, guardinals, inevitables, slaads, aboleths, ilithids, other dragons, kender, deities, epic golems, elder elementals, titans, liches, adventurers...EVERYONE. AND. ANYONE.
I am stronger then them all.
The Age of Man is over. It is the Fire's turn now

Hanslanda

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #665 on: October 14, 2012, 10:24:12 pm »

Define what infinity means to you. For the purpose of this conversation, I define it as "somewhere higher than the hypothetical highest number" or something to that effect.

... What are you smoking and where can I get some? Infinity isn't a finite quantity. It isn't a number.
Infinity is without limit. No end.
Well, we could put two and two together and write a book: "The Shit that Hans and Max Did: You Won't Believe This Shit."
He's fucking with us.

misko27

• Bay Watcher
  • Lawful Neutral; Prophet of Pestilence
    • View Profile
« Reply #666 on: October 14, 2012, 10:26:14 pm »

... What are you smoking and where can I get some? Infinity isn't a finite quantity. It isn't a number.
I smoke copious amounts of Brainfreez. I'm pretty sure my math teacher takes marijuana.
The Age of Man is over. It is the Fire's turn now

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #667 on: October 14, 2012, 10:26:56 pm »

Meh, I've never been good at defining that sort of undefinable stuff.
Sig

Hanslanda

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #668 on: October 14, 2012, 10:27:29 pm »

I smoke copious amounts of Brainfreez. I'm pretty sure my math teacher takes marijuana.

... Seriously, someone give me some of these damn drugs. This is bullshit. I'm the drug addict and yet the most soberly sane person here?!
He's fucking with us.

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #669 on: October 14, 2012, 10:28:37 pm »

You are not stronger than everyone at once. If misko gets a +3 bonus, imagine the bonus of, oh, Pelor or Zeus.
Sig

Wrex

• Bay Watcher
  • My vision is augmented
    • View Profile
« Reply #670 on: October 14, 2012, 10:29:46 pm »

You are not stronger than everyone at once. If misko gets a +3 bonus, imagine the bonus of, oh, Pelor or Zeus.

Pelor is evil.

... Seriously, someone give me some of these damn drugs. This is bullshit. I'm the drug addict and yet the most soberly sane person here?!

Why else would you be a drug user, if you were not the most sober person here?

Mr Wrex, please do not eat my liver.

Hanslanda

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #671 on: October 14, 2012, 10:31:00 pm »

... I don't think you've played this game yet, have you? Have you seen what we've done? The least among the players is greater than the greatest of the gods.

Why else would you be a drug user, if you were not the most sober person here?

... I... What.
He's fucking with us.

Wrex

• Bay Watcher
  • My vision is augmented
    • View Profile
« Reply #672 on: October 14, 2012, 10:32:53 pm »

Simple: Because you have such an unclouded view of life, you are the most likely to take things to escape from it, making you by default, the most sober person here.

Mr Wrex, please do not eat my liver.

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
  • Your Friendly Salvation
    • View Profile
« Reply #673 on: October 14, 2012, 10:33:53 pm »

+2.
Infinity is forever. Therefore when you say infinite infinities, you say 'forever forever.'
Sig! Onol
Quote from: BFEL
XANTALOS, THE KARATEBOMINATION
Quote from: Toaster
((The Xantalos Die: [1, 1, 1, 6, 6, 6]))

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #674 on: October 14, 2012, 10:36:03 pm »

Pelor is Neutral Good.
misko is the head of the paladins, and he is only a god.
Besides, a divine zerg rush should work.

As to infinity: If nothing else, the Abyss is more varied than anything Xantalos could come up with. Imagine if someone in an RTD tried to make Hell and rolled a 10.
Sig
Pages: 1 ... 43 44 [45] 46 47 ... 221