Because the old one was getting droll.
- 0 (0%)
Because I felt bored
- 3 (9.4%)
Because I'm using this to secretly decide the next plot twist
- 29 (90.6%)

Total Members Voted: 32

Pages: 1 ... 42 43 [44] 45 46 ... 221

Author Topic: HERO CIVIL WAR/YOU AT FINAL BOSS: OOC THREAD  (Read 329414 times)

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
  • Your Friendly Salvation
    • View Profile
Re: HERO CIVIL WAR/YOU AT FINAL BOSS: OOC THREAD
« Reply #645 on: October 14, 2012, 09:30:06 pm »

I've already accepted Xantalo's offer, I do believe. Plus, everywhere is a paradise of murder!
Yay!
Sig! Onol
Quote from: BFEL
XANTALOS, THE KARATEBOMINATION
Quote from: Toaster
((The Xantalos Die: [1, 1, 1, 6, 6, 6]))

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
« Reply #646 on: October 14, 2012, 09:30:43 pm »

The Abyss has horrors you couldn't imagine, and there are more every day. Wrex will never tire of finding new things and ways and places to kill demons. Besides, could you offer him a chance to kill Demogorgon? I thought not, as he exists in the reality you intend to destroy.
AAAAAAAARRRRRRGGGGGHHHHHARBLARBLE ASSUMPTIONS FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU-
Don't assume anyhting, dude. Just because I intend to destroy reality does not mean that I can't create a small infinity. Besides, the Abyss is something I shat out when I was a baby.
Oh, please. If you were that powerful the lichette would no longer be around due to you killing her.
Even if you did create a Demogorgon, it wouldn't be Demogorgon, the demon who bit and tentacled his way up the ranks of the Abyss to be the most powerful of demon lords. It would be a demon made by Xantalos which happens to have tentacles and two heads.
And the Abyss is not merely infinite, it is an infinite number of infinities. And they all have portals to Layer 1, which has portals everywhere. And everything possible is there, things I haven't thought of, things you haven't thought of, things you will never think of, things you cannot think of.

I've already accepted Xantalo's offer, I do believe. Plus, everywhere is a paradise of murder!
I'll double it. Say...immortality, perhaps? A magical weapon? Some sort of Aperture Science product? Name your price. Oh, and this is n top if as long as you can live, murdering all sorts of beings.
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #647 on: October 14, 2012, 09:38:04 pm »

Infinite number of infinities = infinity. It's implied in the name. And yes, if I created a Demogorgon it wouldn't be THE Demogorgon, but it WOULD be a demon with as much power as Demogarden or whatever his name is, which is (I think) all that matters to Wrex. No magical weapons, immortality, or nothing. Just killing.
Sig! Onol

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #648 on: October 14, 2012, 09:40:15 pm »

Infinite infinities are more infinite than finite infinities. And why would Wrex not want anything else? Everyone wants at least three or four things.
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #649 on: October 14, 2012, 09:44:19 pm »

Infinite infinities are more infinite than finite infinities. And why would Wrex not want anything else? Everyone wants at least three or four things.
There you go with the assumptions again. The plain fact is, Wrex already accepted my offer, AND I'm more powerful than your golden ass. Simple as that. And 'infinty' implies 'infinite', not 'finite infinite'.
Sig! Onol

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #650 on: October 14, 2012, 09:46:29 pm »

There you go with the assumptions again. The plain fact is, Wrex already accepted my offer, AND I'm more powerful than your golden ass. Simple as that. And 'infinty' implies 'infinite', not 'finite infinite'.
You're assuming that chaotic evil means Wrex will stick to his original bargain when I'm basically waving a blank check in his face.
And infinite infinity is greater than a single infinity, which is all you promised.
Sig

Hanslanda

• Bay Watcher
  • Baal's More Evil American Twin
    • View Profile
« Reply #651 on: October 14, 2012, 09:47:28 pm »

Oh my god, are we really arguing who can offer a werewolf more infinities?
Well, we could put two and two together and write a book: "The Shit that Hans and Max Did: You Won't Believe This Shit."
He's fucking with us.

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #652 on: October 14, 2012, 09:49:39 pm »

You're assuming that chaotic evil means Wrex will stick to his original bargain when I'm basically waving a blank check in his face.
And infinite infinity is greater than a single infinity, which is all you promised.
I did? The point is, I can get most of the players here to annihilate you if I reveal all my aces, which I'm not going to do. Why do you want Wrex, anyway?
He is. I'm wondering why.
Sig! Onol

Hanslanda

• Bay Watcher
  • Baal's More Evil American Twin
    • View Profile
« Reply #653 on: October 14, 2012, 09:51:37 pm »

Pretty fur?
Well, we could put two and two together and write a book: "The Shit that Hans and Max Did: You Won't Believe This Shit."
He's fucking with us.

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #654 on: October 14, 2012, 09:53:24 pm »

Pretty fur?
No, considering he's betraying his self-imposed Lawful Good morality by offering to create an infinite number of realms of infinite demons, struggling to break free into this dimension.
Sig! Onol

misko27

• Bay Watcher
  • Lawful Neutral; Prophet of Pestilence
    • View Profile
« Reply #655 on: October 14, 2012, 09:54:55 pm »

BULLSHIT LOGICAL FALLACY RIGHT THERE. My Math teacher would kill you for that. Infinity x infinity = infinty. Seriously, i go to a math orietated school, and everyone there would HUNT YOU DOWN AND BURN YOU LIKE A PIG for that.
The Age of Man is over. It is the Fire's turn now

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #656 on: October 14, 2012, 09:55:47 pm »

BULLSHIT LOGICAL FALLACY RIGHT THERE. My Math teacher would kill you for that. Infinity x infinity = infinty. Seriously, i go to a math orietated school, and everyone there would HUNT YOU DOWN AND BURN YOU LIKE A PIG for that.
Hooray! I have supporters!
Sig! Onol

Wrex

• Bay Watcher
  • My vision is augmented
    • View Profile
« Reply #657 on: October 14, 2012, 09:57:59 pm »

Chaotic evil does not mean stupid, or even necesarily random. It just means I do what I want. Besdies, I am far more inclined to trust the thing who has nothing to gain by tricking me.

Mr Wrex, please do not eat my liver.

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #658 on: October 14, 2012, 09:59:55 pm »

There we go. And now, to wait for the next turn....
Sig! Onol

Greenstarfanatic

• Bay Watcher
  • I wanna be a cow boy babey
    • View Profile
« Reply #659 on: October 14, 2012, 10:07:52 pm »

Erm, not true. Infinity is infinite. Add one to infinity, it's still infinity. Add Infinity to Infinity, and you still have infinity. SQUARE Infinity, it still makes Infinity. Add the Beyond, and you get an overused and cheesy movie line. Which is worse than infinity.

Also, Wrex can kill me any amont of times. I've found to be very easy to...un-kill. And I'm on a Spawning spree, so you can currently kill...three of every TF2 class.
Hey, don't forget about research boy sitting right here!
Pages: 1 ... 42 43 [44] 45 46 ... 221