Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 19 20 [21] 22 23 ... 30

Author Topic: YOU ALWAYS ROLL FIVE  (Read 91244 times)

misko27

• Bay Watcher
  • Lawful Neutral; Prophet of Pestilence
    • View Profile
Re: YOU ALWAYS ROLL FIVE
« Reply #300 on: October 24, 2012, 09:59:47 pm »

Find evidence that the demon king wasn't in a embassy when the crime occurred and sue him again.

(You only have diplomatic immunity if it was committed in a embassy. So I can sue him all I want. If he doesn't break out of the courtroom...)
Nope. It is a protection afforded all diplomats as a matter of course. It would be useful to know what exactly his position is. Anyway, you also can't tax him. Not even sales tax.
The Age of Man is over. It is the Fire's turn now

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
« Reply #301 on: October 24, 2012, 10:03:38 pm »

AQUIRE NUCLEAR WEAPONS BY ATTACKING BACONURY GOVERNMENT. FIRE NUCLEAR WEAPONS AT FLEET ATTACKING MARS.
Wait What?!?

GIVE CORAI TO DEMONS IN EXCHANGE FOR PEACE.
IMPEDE ACTION
IMPEDE THE IMPEDE
IMPEDE ACTION
IMPEDE THE IMPEDIFICATION OF THE IMPEDEMENT OF THE ACTION
IMDEPE IMPEDING IMPEDIFICATION OF IMPEDEMENT OF ACTION
IMPEDE THE IPEDIFICATION OF THE IMPEDING IMPEDIFICATION OF IMPEDIEMENT OF ACTION, AND IMPEDE THE IMPEDING OF MY IMPEDIFICATION OF THE IMPEDING IMPEDIFICATION OF IMPEDIEMENT OF ACTION.
as this is JUST WAR TO FUN, IMPEDE THE IMPEDING OF IMPEDING IMPEDING, THEN IMPEDE THE IPEDIFICATION OF THE IMPEDING IMPEDIFICATION OF IMPEDIEMENT OF ACTION, AND IMPEDE THE IMPEDING OF MY IMPEDIFICATION OF THE IMPEDING IMPEDIFICATION OF IMPEDIEMENT OF ACTION. finaly, DO IT ALL A SECOND TIME!!!
IMPEDE THE LAST PART. NO RECURSION, ONLY ITERATOIN COUNTS.
IMPEDE MISKO'S ACTIONS.
EVERYTHING ELSE SINCE MY LAST POST WAS IMPEDING IMPEDIMENTS TO ME.
IMPEDE ANY ATTEMPT TO IMPEDE ME AND IMPEDE THE ACTIONS OF ALL WHO IMPEDE ME.
IMPEDE ANY ATTEMPTS TO IMPEDE ME.
IMPEDE ALL ACTIONS OF MISKO'S.

Find evidence that the demon king wasn't in a embassy when the crime occurred and sue him again.

(You only have diplomatic immunity if it was committed in a embassy. So I can sue him all I want. If he doesn't break out of the courtroom...)
Nope. It is a protection afforded all diplomats as a matter of course. It would be useful to know what exactly his position is. Anyway, you also can't tax him. Not even sales tax.
Probably depends on diplomat and nation. Somehow I imagine that it would be a bit weaker for demons.
Unless I missed something in all the madness.
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

Corai

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #302 on: October 24, 2012, 10:07:19 pm »

Good thing about being a crime squad? I can skip the law and just shoot the guy.
Jacob/Lee: you have a heart made of fluffy
Jeykab/Bee: how the fuck do you live your daily life corai
Jeykab/Bee: you seem like the person who constantly has mini heart attacks because cuuuute

misko27

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #303 on: October 24, 2012, 10:14:28 pm »

Well, in Baconcury, we  hold the same laws as the united states regarding Diplomatic immunity, so he cannot be charged.

Good thing about being a crime squad? I can skip the law and just shoot the guy.
not if you're IMPEDED.

Corai

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #304 on: October 24, 2012, 10:16:58 pm »

Well, in Baconcury, we  hold the same laws as the united states regarding Diplomatic immunity, so he cannot be charged.

not if you're IMPEDED.

You realize I am on your side at the moment, my arch foe? Should I be impeded, Baconury will be sieged by the demonic fleet.
Jeykab/Bee: you seem like the person who constantly has mini heart attacks because cuuuute

misko27

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #305 on: October 24, 2012, 10:17:47 pm »

not if you're IMPEDED.

You realize I am on your side at the moment, my arch foe? Should I be impeded, Baconury will be sieged by the demonic fleet.
I was shooting Nukes at him first though. More importantly, at his base of operations, where he is getting reinforcements.

Corai

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #306 on: October 24, 2012, 10:20:02 pm »

not if you're IMPEDED.

I was shooting Nukes at him first though. More importantly, at his base of operations, where he is getting reinforcements.

I see. See what can happen when one simply tells the other?

Still going to screw with you while fighting a common foe.

Fireiy

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #307 on: October 25, 2012, 02:35:24 am »

Hmm. Ignore previous said action then. Hire Shelly De Killer to kill the demon king. Re-write laws so I can sue demon king and fleet.

Donuts

• Bay Watcher
  • Legendary Madman
    • View Profile
« Reply #308 on: October 25, 2012, 05:24:24 am »

Flee with the cybermice to Pluto! Make the ones without fire powers get COLD POWERS! Fire Wsoxfan's nukes at himself! Alliance with anyone who wants! UNDERGARMENTS VS DEMONS TOO!
"Oh shit, they've got a slogan! It means they're serious!"

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
« Reply #309 on: October 25, 2012, 06:16:59 am »

Hmm. Ignore previous said action then. Hire Shelly De Killer to kill the demon king. Re-write laws so I can sue demon king and fleet.
AID ACTION
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
  • Your Friendly Salvation
    • View Profile
« Reply #310 on: October 25, 2012, 09:27:17 am »

AID ACTION
...why not.
IMPEDE AID
Sig! Onol
Quote from: BFEL
XANTALOS, THE KARATEBOMINATION
Quote from: Toaster
((The Xantalos Die: [1, 1, 1, 6, 6, 6]))

da_nang

• Bay Watcher
  • Argonian Overlord
    • View Profile
« Reply #311 on: October 25, 2012, 10:29:19 am »

>COMPLETE RELIGION
>CONTINUE CRUSADE
>SCRAMBLE SERAPH FIGHTERS TO INTERCEPT DEMON FIGHTERS
>FIRE SINGULARITY CANNONS AGAINST DEMON FLANKS
>LAUNCH BARRAGE OF TRANSPHASIC AND PHOTON TORPEDOES AT DEMON FLEET AND EVIL KING
>FIRE DEATHSTAR'S MAIN WEAPON AT DEMON FOOTHOLD

>BREW CUP OF BLACK TEA AND MUNCH ON CUPCAKE WHILE WATCHING THE FIREWORKS FROM THE BRIDGE OF THE CAPITAL SHIP
"Deliver yesterday, code today, think tomorrow."
Ceterum censeo Unionem Europaeam esse delendam.
Future supplanter of humanity.

Spinal_Taper

• Bay Watcher
  • The sparkles are because I'm fabulous, of course.
    • View Profile
« Reply #312 on: October 25, 2012, 10:33:17 am »

STOP THE QUOTE PYRAMID

LordSlowpoke

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #313 on: October 25, 2012, 11:14:55 am »

STOP THE QUOTE PYRAMID

IMPEDE STATEMENT

Aseaheru

• Bay Watcher
  • Cursed by the Elves with a title.
    • View Profile
« Reply #314 on: October 25, 2012, 02:41:28 pm »

AQUIRE NUCLEAR WEAPONS BY ATTACKING BACONURY GOVERNMENT. FIRE NUCLEAR WEAPONS AT FLEET ATTACKING MARS.
Wait What?!?

GIVE CORAI TO DEMONS IN EXCHANGE FOR PEACE.
IMPEDE ACTION
IMPEDE THE IMPEDE
IMPEDE ACTION
IMPEDE THE IMPEDIFICATION OF THE IMPEDEMENT OF THE ACTION
IMDEPE IMPEDING IMPEDIFICATION OF IMPEDEMENT OF ACTION
IMPEDE THE IPEDIFICATION OF THE IMPEDING IMPEDIFICATION OF IMPEDIEMENT OF ACTION, AND IMPEDE THE IMPEDING OF MY IMPEDIFICATION OF THE IMPEDING IMPEDIFICATION OF IMPEDIEMENT OF ACTION.
as this is JUST WAR TO FUN, IMPEDE THE IMPEDING OF IMPEDING IMPEDING, THEN IMPEDE THE IPEDIFICATION OF THE IMPEDING IMPEDIFICATION OF IMPEDIEMENT OF ACTION, AND IMPEDE THE IMPEDING OF MY IMPEDIFICATION OF THE IMPEDING IMPEDIFICATION OF IMPEDIEMENT OF ACTION. finaly, DO IT ALL A SECOND TIME!!!
IMPEDE THE LAST PART. NO RECURSION, ONLY ITERATOIN COUNTS.
IMPEDE MISKO'S ACTIONS.
EVERYTHING ELSE SINCE MY LAST POST WAS IMPEDING IMPEDIMENTS TO ME.
IMPEDE ANY ATTEMPT TO IMPEDE ME AND IMPEDE THE ACTIONS OF ALL WHO IMPEDE ME.
IMPEDE ANY ATTEMPTS TO IMPEDE ME.
IMPEDE ALL ACTIONS OF MISKO'S.

Probably depends on diplomat and nation. Somehow I imagine that it would be a bit weaker for demons.
Unless I missed something in all the madness.
IMPEDE ALL IMPEDING. EXCEPT THIS ONE.
Highly Opinionated Fool
Warning, nearly incapable of expressing tone in text
Pages: 1 ... 19 20 [21] 22 23 ... 30