Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7]

Author Topic: Most Far Continent: You May Survive  (Read 5765 times)

Dwarmin

• Bay Watcher
  • Where do we go from here?
    • View Profile
Re: Most Far Continent: You May Survive
« Reply #90 on: October 02, 2012, 02:10:52 pm »

((I was sort of waiting for our team leader to well...lead? He's the only one that can make spot decisions and break dead locks. And he's not posting.))
Dwarmin's fell gaze has fallen upon you. Sadly, Your life and your quest end here, at this sig.

"The hats never coming off."

Willfor

• Bay Watcher
  • The great magmaman adventurer. I do it for hugs.
    • View Profile
« Reply #91 on: October 02, 2012, 02:16:15 pm »

((I was sort of waiting for our team leader to well...lead? He's the only one that can make spot decisions and break dead locks. And he's not posting.))
((I think this is basically a fundamental problem with the system I set in place. I didn't think it through all the way, and if I had, I would have tried to think of a better way to implement the leadership position. Though at this point, I don't really want to put myself in a position of being seen as choosing favourites, but the game will die if the leadership is not in the hands of someone who stays on top of posting.

I, however, think this is a necessary point.

RETCON IN THE INTEREST OF KEEPING THIS GOING: Goran is, and always was the leader of this band for this mission. Let's play with this from this point forward.))
In the wells of livestock vans with shells and garden sands /
Iron mixed with oxygen as per the laws of chemistry and chance /
A shape was roughly human, it was only roughly human /
Apparition eyes / Apparition eyes / Knock, apparition, knock / Eyes, apparition eyes /

Criptfeind

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #92 on: October 02, 2012, 02:28:11 pm »

"Well then. Lets wait until I finish these cloths, then go in."

Make a cloth for everyone then lead the way in assuming that nothing else has happened in the time that I took to make the cloths..

"Which way do you think we should go? I personally am partial to seeing what is past that door behind the yellow curtain." Goran whispers.

((Maybe a PM to the others asking if they are still interested? And if not we could ask the people on the other team if they want to be reconned in? On the other hand, 3-4 days is not that long. Specially over a weekend.))

Willfor

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #93 on: October 02, 2012, 02:33:20 pm »

Nothing happened in the time it took you to make the cloths.
Apparition eyes / Apparition eyes / Knock, apparition, knock / Eyes, apparition eyes /

Dwarmin

• Bay Watcher
  • Where do we go from here?
    • View Profile
« Reply #94 on: October 02, 2012, 03:20:36 pm »

"Yeah...I figure one color is for a bad route, and one for good-so Kobolds would know which path to take.

I don't know what colors Kobolds consider which, so we won't know until we pick one. Yellow is a good start, I hope.

...Lets go anyway-conga line formation, you think Goran? Every person has a hand on the shoulder of the person in front of them. Less chance of getting lost."

Kat followed Goran closely after, hand on his shoulder, helping him mind the path and avoid the trickier steps.

Action: Follow Goran!
Dwarmin's fell gaze has fallen upon you. Sadly, Your life and your quest end here, at this sig.

"The hats never coming off."

Criptfeind

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #95 on: October 02, 2012, 03:38:56 pm »

Should we wait for the others? Who are all apparently online according to their profiles? Or just go though the door?

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
« Reply #96 on: October 02, 2012, 03:39:25 pm »

Follow the others
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

OREOSOME

• Bay Watcher
  • Novice GM.
    • View Profile
« Reply #97 on: October 02, 2012, 03:57:08 pm »

Follow Goran.
Ow! How the fuck do eldritch abominations bitchslap people?
With our pimp tentacles, obviously.

Criptfeind

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #98 on: October 02, 2012, 04:09:28 pm »

Lets head towards the door behind the yellow yellow then.

Willfor

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #99 on: October 02, 2012, 04:24:56 pm »

The yellow curtain leads you into the room with all that garbage. The door remains on the far side of the room. Getting close to the far side of the room will reveal noises coming from the direction of behind the door. There is a low bass thump in steady rhythm if you wait to hear it. Though, from the sounds, and the fact that the door is wood, you could draw the conclusion that the sounds are not coming directly from the next room.

Five hours and seven minutes of good daylight left.

Spoiler: TIGERS (click to show/hide)

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #100 on: October 02, 2012, 09:55:18 pm »

Make a motion that indicates that Goran should go first. If he wasn't being quiet, he'd say something like, "Goran, go run!"
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

Criptfeind

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #101 on: October 02, 2012, 11:56:49 pm »

Goran shrugged and moved forward, he opened the door and looked inside.

Willfor

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #102 on: October 03, 2012, 12:17:11 am »

Inside you find what appears to be a stone wheel assembly being pushed by small waterfalls. There is a "clack" in rhythmic patterns that is subtle in the background, and it is not the noise you heard from the other room. Beyond the wheel assembly, accessible by planks across a gap -- a gap about 10 feet across with little sign of a bottom if checked -- is a wooden door. There is the sound of drums coming from behind that door. There is steam rising from the gaps in the floor, and it smells of new sulfur and water vapour.

Spoiler: TIGERS (click to show/hide)

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #103 on: October 03, 2012, 06:11:15 am »

Try to indicate that death is likely if we go through the door.
Sig

Criptfeind

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #104 on: October 03, 2012, 09:04:32 am »

Goran shrugged and looked back at the others. What should we do?
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7]