Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 16

Author Topic: Survive the End  (Read 22725 times)

Greenstarfanatic

• Bay Watcher
  • I wanna be a cow boy babey
    • View Profile
Re: Survive the End
« Reply #60 on: September 22, 2012, 10:49:24 pm »

Carrie calls 911 herself, before trying to make her way to the front of the line again.
Hey, don't forget about research boy sitting right here!

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: September 22, 2012, 10:49:34 pm »

...You'll let me know when I come in, right?
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

Slayerhero90

• Bay Watcher
  • Time for Taako's opinion.
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: September 22, 2012, 10:50:40 pm »

Only when you tell me what you plan on doing.
My tumblr.
Yeah no I don't haunt here anymore. Peace

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: September 22, 2012, 10:53:13 pm »

I plan on not doing anything out of the ordinary until I see something out of the ordinary. I thought the outbreak was still in Africa or something, and my original bio noted that he doesn't find out about this until he sees a friend dying of the disease. So he won't do anything unusual until his friend starts coughing up blood or whatever. Did I misunderstand something along the line?
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

Slayerhero90

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: September 22, 2012, 10:59:16 pm »

I plan on not doing anything out of the ordinary until I see something out of the ordinary. I thought the outbreak was still in Africa or something, and my original bio noted that he doesn't find out about this until he sees a friend dying of the disease. So he won't do anything unusual until his friend starts coughing up blood or whatever. Did I misunderstand something along the line?

Planes, my friend. Planes.

Anyways, when I asked about how you learned of outbreak, I meant how did you learn of it before the story.
My tumblr.

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: September 22, 2012, 11:02:10 pm »

Planes, my friend. Planes.

Anyways, when I asked about how you learned of outbreak, I meant how did you learn of it before the story.
I thought that WAS before the story. I didn't realise the story would start when the outbreak hadn't left Africa...
Sig

Slayerhero90

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: September 22, 2012, 11:03:05 pm »

Let me put in this way:
YOUR FRIEND ALREADY DIED.
Now go about your daily routine, damnit!
My tumblr.

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #67 on: September 22, 2012, 11:04:49 pm »

Oooh...
Okay, I start trying to gather supplies. Presumably, if the plague's spread this far, there are some looting opportunities.
Sig

mesor

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #68 on: September 22, 2012, 11:10:07 pm »

Get dressed and put on my gloves and my face mask checking to ensure all my skill is covered. Then slide my club up my sleeve and put the razor wire in my pocket and look around outside again.

Slayerhero90

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #69 on: September 22, 2012, 11:19:41 pm »

Wow, okay, Find a first aid kit and wrap some gauze around my body.  I wanna look like a mummy.
(Jeremy)
[3]You find no gauze, so you substitute. [2] With toilet paper and glue.

Dick will make sure his doors and windows are locked (Let's see the debtors get through four inches of the strongest Mahogany known to mankind, and reinforced windows), then take a nap. While eating chips, yeah. Maybe he'll go to the shooting range sometime, and practice...Not now, though...
(Dick)
[4] You confirm that your house is secure, eat a bag of [5] tasty chips, and [6] have a wonderful nap.

Search house for hammer and nails, fill sinks and tub with water, find phonebook.
(Herbert)
[1] You find neither hammer nor nails, but you do [6] fill every container you have with water and [6] get 2 phonebooks.

Carrie calls 911 herself, before trying to make her way to the front of the line again.
(Carrie)
[5] You call 911 and they deem it of enough importance to send personell. [(2+3+6)/3, round down=3 (the die landed on a corner)] You try to make it to the counter, but your laptop is something you need to take care of first.

Oooh...
Okay, I start trying to gather supplies. Presumably, if the plague's spread this far, there are some looting opportunities.
(Bowie)
[1] You fail to gather any of your undefined supplies. Perhaps specify. Not many people go to Hardware Stores when an epidemic is looming over their heads, so you should go there, and search for "supplies".

Get dressed and put on my gloves and my face mask checking to ensure all my skill is covered. Then slide my club up my sleeve and put the razor wire in my pocket and look around outside again.
[4] You equip your things and look outside. Nothing out of the ordinary.

I've gotta get off my computer now, and won't be on much for the first part of tomorrow.
My tumblr.

NRDL

• Bay Watcher
  • I Actually Like Elves
    • View Profile
« Reply #70 on: September 22, 2012, 11:22:33 pm »

That cannot be good for my slightly burned skin. 

Now that I have a semi-decent Halloween costume, go outside and scare some people.
GOD DAMN IT NRDL.
NRDL will roll a die and decide how sadistic and insane he's feeling well you do.

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #71 on: September 22, 2012, 11:23:20 pm »

I'm going to find anything useful-looking at stores that are not too guarded, looted, or contested...oh, I rolled a one.
I'm going to head to my current sleeping area and try to convince a few nearby squatters to help me make a barricade to save us all.
Sig

mesor

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #72 on: September 22, 2012, 11:24:46 pm »

Walk outside and look for somebody who looks ill

Greenstarfanatic

• Bay Watcher
  • I wanna be a cow boy babey
    • View Profile
« Reply #73 on: September 22, 2012, 11:35:18 pm »

Go back for my laptop, and take out my money!
Hey, don't forget about research boy sitting right here!

Caerwyn

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #74 on: September 22, 2012, 11:39:36 pm »

Dick, now refreshed from his nap, will turn on the news. Make sure the TV is muted, though. While he takes a shower. Yeah.
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 16