Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 16

Author Topic: Survive the End  (Read 22748 times)

Slayerhero90

• Bay Watcher
  • Time for Taako's opinion.
    • View Profile
Re: Survive the End
« Reply #45 on: September 22, 2012, 07:01:35 pm »

Now tell me what you will do.
My tumblr.
Yeah no I don't haunt here anymore. Peace

Scelly9

• Bay Watcher
  • That crazy long-haired queer liberal communist
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: September 22, 2012, 07:02:44 pm »

Turn on radio, see if people are talking about anything. Check cabinets.
You taste the jug! It is ceramic.
Quote from: Loud Whispers
SUPPORT THE COMMUNIST GAY MOVEMENT!

Slayerhero90

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: September 22, 2012, 08:07:27 pm »

Carrie Sits down on a nearby bench and opens her laptop. She decides to listen to music while she waits for the bank to clear up.
(Carrie)
 [3] All of the benches are crowded, except for one. It has 2 other people on it. [5] You manage to squeeze between 'em. You open your laptop and turn it on. [2] It's low on battery, though. Rather than listen to music, you check out something that one of your friends showed you. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zCnCRj5-bC4

Back away looking for a weapon
(Leon)
 [1] Having rather unintelligently forgot to bring a weapon, you look for nearby weapons, of which there are none. You're on your own, son. Of course, you can still fight. He will. [2] vs {6} The infectee is about to strike you in the head with a rock, when suddenly, something's... {1} off about him. The vagrant spews forth a barrage of blood and keels over, dead. You should probably wash up.

Dick will buy a chocolate bar, a few sodas, a couple more bags of chips, and go home to eat.
(Dick)
 [1] You purchase a large bag of Reese's Peanut Butter Cups (that was all they had) for $4.99, [6] 3 six-packs of the store's generic root beer for $8.97, [3] and 2 more bags of Lays for $4.00. You have $52.40 dollars, 3 6packs of root beer, 3 bags of Lays, and a large bag o' RPBC.
 [1] Before you can leave the store, one of the customers starts attacking another. (2) vs {4} The attacker gives a nasty scratch to the other customer, while the normal one tries to block with her forearms.

Turn on radio, see if people are talking about anything. Check cabinets.
(Herbert)
 You turn on the radio, and currently, there's an interesting comedy show. Something about an event. [5] You check your cabinet, and having gone to the store yesterday, it's pretty well stocked. You get the BODILY FUNCTION ROLL! [6] You're feelin' GOOD! You feel like you can go on a mile run and not be completely and utterly EXAUHSTED!
My tumblr.

Scelly9

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: September 22, 2012, 08:13:44 pm »

Turn on HAM radio and see if anyone knows what the event is. Check wallet.

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: September 22, 2012, 08:22:13 pm »

Anything happening to Bowie?
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

Slayerhero90

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: September 22, 2012, 08:26:11 pm »

I'm posting as soon as I know at least 4 people posted, probably should wait for 5, now that Scelly is playing.
My tumblr.

Caerwyn

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: September 22, 2012, 08:54:31 pm »

Dick knows when to slick, so he makes a skeddadle for his vroom and get's back home, pronto.

mesor

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: September 22, 2012, 08:57:17 pm »

Head home and wash

NRDL

• Bay Watcher
  • I Actually Like Elves
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: September 22, 2012, 09:32:48 pm »

Take a shower.
GOD DAMN IT NRDL.
NRDL will roll a die and decide how sadistic and insane he's feeling well you do.

Greenstarfanatic

• Bay Watcher
  • I wanna be a cow boy babey
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: September 22, 2012, 09:51:52 pm »

((Ah, British comedy, you never cease to amuse me to the floor...))

Carrie Packs up her laptop and tries to find a outlet inside the bank to plug her laptop into.
Hey, don't forget about research boy sitting right here!

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: September 22, 2012, 09:52:49 pm »

That makes five, no?

Dick knows when to slick, so he makes a skeddadle for his vroom and get's back home, pronto.
Head home and wash
Take a shower.
((Ah, British comedy, you never cease to amuse me to the floor...))

Carrie Packs up her laptop and tries to find a outlet inside the bank to plug her laptop into.

Plus
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

Slayerhero90

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: September 22, 2012, 10:40:53 pm »

(Herbert)
[6] You realize that the event was THAT THING THAT THE COMEDY SHOW WAS TALKING ABOUT, IDIOT. Sorry.
[ ([2]+[6])x[4] ] [ ([4]^2)[4] You have $32.64.

(Dick)
[6] You discreetly leave the store and drive home.

Head home and wash
(Leon)
[6] You walk home, and you manage to get there faster than usual.
[6] You take you clothes off, throw them in the washing wachine, turn it on with settings for blood removal, head to your bathroom, and turn on the shower. "Ahhh, just right."

Take a shower.
(Jeremy)
[1] After what seemed like a two hour long piss, you feel like you need a shower. You turn the knob a bit too much, however, and scalding water singes every inch of your skin. Your scream wakes your elderly, early-sleeping neighbors.

(Carrie)
[2] (you're getting bad rolls a lot...) All outlets are currently taken, but someone is removing their cord and you can use that one. Unfortunately, it's not near a bench.
(6) vs {1} A fight breaks out between a teller and a businessman! The businessman manages to completely avoid getting attacked by the enraged teller! He gets out his phone and calls 911! (2) The authorities are busy! They'll dispatch soon, however!

(Bowie)
He's on Memebase. Go away.

3 characters have witnessed infected attacks!
It is 6:59!
Reports of infection in the Middle East!
Authorities have been dispatched to Wenton Convienience Store! 3 Infectees have been detained!
Dead hobo has been taken to the hospital and the morgue!
Major quarantining in Africa!
My tumblr.

NRDL

• Bay Watcher
  • I Actually Like Elves
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: September 22, 2012, 10:43:41 pm »

what?

Wow, okay, Find a first aid kit and wrap some gauze around my body.  I wanna look like a mummy.
GOD DAMN IT NRDL.
NRDL will roll a die and decide how sadistic and insane he's feeling well you do.

Caerwyn

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: September 22, 2012, 10:46:02 pm »

Dick will make sure his doors and windows are locked (Let's see the debtors get through four inches of the strongest Mahogany known to mankind, and reinforced windows), then take a nap. While eating chips, yeah. Maybe he'll go to the shooting range sometime, and practice...Not now, though...

Scelly9

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: September 22, 2012, 10:46:57 pm »

Search house for hammer and nails, fill sinks and tub with water, find phonebook.

((I meant any additional details. The guys on CB are generally rather knowledgeable.))
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 16