Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 42 43 [44] 45 46 ... 56

Author Topic: The League--A Superhero Roleplay  (Read 38060 times)

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
  • Your Friendly Salvation
    • View Profile
Sig! Onol
Quote from: BFEL
XANTALOS, THE KARATEBOMINATION
Quote from: Toaster
((The Xantalos Die: [1, 1, 1, 6, 6, 6]))

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
Re: The League--A Superhero Roleplay
« Reply #646 on: October 04, 2012, 06:07:12 am »

"Offense intended, hospital bomber."
"That was an accident! Can I please go help this Sin guy? Worst that would happen is that it's a trap and you guys get me off your ha ads."
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Shipper God and Freyjapiller
    • View Profile
« Reply #647 on: October 04, 2012, 06:58:58 am »

"Why would we take orders from a bastard like you?"

The Fool

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #648 on: October 04, 2012, 08:37:52 am »

"Let's just call the police for a prison transport. I'd rather not deal with this guy again."

Tomcat pulled out a cellphone zipped in his front right jacket pocket. He dialed the number for the police headquarters, "This is Tomcat. I have the bomber from the hospital bombing that happened about 20 minutes ago. Could you send a police transport to pick this guy up?" He paused for a moment, awaiting a response. They wanted a location to pick him up at. Tomcat looked around for landmarks and read them out.

((Heh. I forgot that this is semi-freeform RP.))
« Last Edit: October 04, 2012, 11:29:54 am by The Fool »

Steam ID: The Fool [B12]
A Flexible Mind (Suggestion Game)

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #649 on: October 04, 2012, 11:42:10 am »

Richard glared at the Light.

"You try that again, mate, and you'll regret it. We have no qualms punishing hospital bombers. You get that?"

OREOSOME

• Bay Watcher
  • Novice GM.
    • View Profile
« Reply #650 on: October 04, 2012, 04:05:09 pm »

"Hm... how about Gemini Park? It's close by. Also, perhaps I could join your team? I've actually been trying to get to this city for several months. I've got a cousin here. I think he works downtown, in the Conference center."

Lancelot loosened his helmet, ready to be taken off.
Ow! How the fuck do eldritch abominations bitchslap people?
With our pimp tentacles, obviously.

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #651 on: October 04, 2012, 04:53:55 pm »

"Let's just call the police for a prison transport. I'd rather not deal with this guy again."

Tomcat pulled out a cellphone zipped in his front right jacket pocket. He dialed the number for the police headquarters, "This is Tomcat. I have the bomber from the hospital bombing that happened about 20 minutes ago. Could you send a police transport to pick this guy up?" He paused for a moment, awaiting a response. They wanted a location to pick him up at. Tomcat looked around for landmarks and read them out.

((Heh. I forgot that this is semi-freeform RP.))
"It wasn't a bombing! I just accidentally set some stuff on fire...Oh, and FYI, 'inflammable' means it burns!"
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

The Fool

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #652 on: October 04, 2012, 07:44:34 pm »

"Whatever. You're a pyro then. Big deal. You still burned down a hospital. You're going to jail for a long time. Who knows, maybe your boss will drop by to discuss your failures. At this point I don't care." Lonnie's eyes flared at him. "You wouldn't believe how tempting it is just to kill you right now."

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #653 on: October 04, 2012, 08:20:33 pm »

"Whatever. You're a pyro then. Big deal. You still burned down a hospital. You're going to jail for a long time. Who knows, maybe your boss will drop by to discuss your failures. At this point I don't care." Lonnie's eyes flared at him. "You wouldn't believe how tempting it is just to kill you right now."
The Light starts to say something, then looks into Tomcat's eyes and clams up.
Sig

Spinal_Taper

• Bay Watcher
  • The sparkles are because I'm fabulous, of course.
    • View Profile
« Reply #654 on: October 04, 2012, 08:36:25 pm »

Sigurd gives The Light a final glare before turning to his allies.
"I will join those who meet Sin. I can fight my way out of anything they throw at me."

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #655 on: October 04, 2012, 11:27:51 pm »

The police arrive for Light, who uncharacteristically remains silent, still staring at Tomcat. It's kinda unnerving. Could he...that's insane. Of course, so is he.
Sig

The Fool

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #656 on: October 04, 2012, 11:41:16 pm »

Tomcat didn't break his gaze as the police took him away to the transport, staring at him as a warning not to cross him again.

Tomcat turned to Sigurd and the others, breaking his gaze. "You know what... If I'm going to be a part of this group I may as well say what's going on... With all these unexplained warnings I'm making... I'm from the Order of Samael. I'm a bit of an oddity in the Order, a living reaper. They don't keep in touch anymore, but I'm still one of them." Lonnie dropped his head down for a moment, but shook off his feeling of doubt. "I'm a like a living cage for something inside me. If I drop my guard it tries to pull out souls. It's slow, but only because my body is intact. If I'm almost dead, it... takes control until I lose consciousness. It's only happened once, but I don't want to see it kill anyone else. If I tell you to run from me, do it."

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #657 on: October 05, 2012, 01:23:05 am »

Richard looked perfectly calm, with a grim look in his eyes as he spoke.
"As you need us to, mate."

The Fool

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #658 on: October 05, 2012, 09:55:15 am »

"If everyone is alright with me staying, we should get ready to meet Sin."

Dwarmin

• Bay Watcher
  • Where do we go from here?
    • View Profile
« Reply #659 on: October 05, 2012, 10:06:50 am »

Misdirection had been keeping quiet, but now she spoke up.

"We all have our secrets. I don't blame Tomcat for keeping this one. Or for telling us. I say he stays-and we go meet this Sin."
Dwarmin's fell gaze has fallen upon you. Sadly, Your life and your quest end here, at this sig.

"The hats never coming off."
Pages: 1 ... 42 43 [44] 45 46 ... 56