Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 44 45 [46] 47 48 ... 56

Author Topic: The League--A Superhero Roleplay  (Read 38082 times)

The Fool

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: The League--A Superhero Roleplay
« Reply #675 on: October 06, 2012, 08:22:19 pm »

"Wow. I wasn't expecting something on such a large scale from someone we hadn't heard of. Let's see what's going on." Tomcat looked around to see a familiar face. It took him a second, but then he started to run towards him at a maddening pace. Within seconds he closed the gap between them, pressing him into the wall with an open hand. "First you're at the burning hospital, now you're at a burning city? It's just too much of a coincidence. What's going on here?"

Steam ID: The Fool [B12]
A Flexible Mind (Suggestion Game)

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
« Reply #676 on: October 06, 2012, 08:29:19 pm »

"I swear it wasn't me this time!"
"Light's telling the truth."
A big black guy--black as in pitch, not black as in of African-American-wearing a muscle shirt and camo cargo shorts walks up, followed by a guy with big black spines on his back and claws on his fingers.
"I'm Sin, you must be Tomcat. Come on, let's hero."

-----

I hadn't even expected the Light to break out yet!

Never mind. In the future, clarify your actions. Pathfinder, Tomcat was doing that to you.
« Last Edit: October 06, 2012, 09:16:13 pm by GreatWyrmGold »
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
  • Your Friendly Salvation
    • View Profile
« Reply #677 on: October 06, 2012, 11:10:25 pm »

"Huh. Seems we have a flame villan on our hands. Sigurs, get ready to use those ice powers of yours. Seer then sees Tomcat harassing some unremarkable person. ... ... ... Wait a second! That's the guy from the hospital! "Man, you are unlucky. First you get involved in a collapsing hospital, then you arrive here at Macropolis, no doubt to visit your grandma / other beloved relation, and now the whole city is in flame! How crappy, man."
Sig! Onol
Quote from: BFEL
XANTALOS, THE KARATEBOMINATION
Quote from: Toaster
((The Xantalos Die: [1, 1, 1, 6, 6, 6]))

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #678 on: October 06, 2012, 11:18:18 pm »

Yup, the city being on fire is crappy. What do you do?
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #679 on: October 06, 2012, 11:28:35 pm »

Are we on the outskirts of the city? Is the fire spreading toward us? FEED ME DETAILS. (I'm not being hostile if it seems I am)
Sig! Onol

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #680 on: October 06, 2012, 11:30:14 pm »

You're near the outskirts of the city, and the fire is slowly spreading. Oh, and the firemen are working, but when the whole city's burning...
Sig

Powder Miner

• Bay Watcher
  • this avatar is years irrelevant again oh god oh f-
    • View Profile
« Reply #681 on: October 06, 2012, 11:30:38 pm »

John had been about to make a comment about being burned and the fact he'd been stuck both times but due to the fact that he was incredibly panicked from just escaping from a burning building as part of a city-burning fire and then being rammed into a wall by a super-cat-person it came out somewhat along the lines of "AaaaaaaahI-Wh-A-HOLY SSSHIIIIII-!" John proceeded to try to wriggle out of Tomcat's grasp, and if he got out, would go through a hole in the bottom of a burning building- which was actually the remains of a metro building, which, if he managed to get there, would let him run the !@#$ away into the tunnels.

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #682 on: October 06, 2012, 11:33:20 pm »

Seeing the dude panic and maybe attempt to run away, Seer did the only logical thing and grabbed the dude in a fist (gently) and asked him to remain calm.
Sig! Onol

Powder Miner

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #683 on: October 06, 2012, 11:38:14 pm »

In fact, being grabbed in a telekinetic fist did not calm down John. It did, however, make him continue to sputter completely incomprehensibly in panic. If one looked, they could actually find a crowbar on him. But just a regular kinda small crowbar.

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #684 on: October 06, 2012, 11:47:34 pm »

John is about 10 feet in the air.
Sig! Onol

Powder Miner

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #685 on: October 06, 2012, 11:50:13 pm »

OK? He's not holding the crowbar. It's just on him. Not sure how that makes a difference.
« Last Edit: October 06, 2012, 11:51:58 pm by Powder Miner »

The Fool

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #686 on: October 06, 2012, 11:51:59 pm »

A smallish crowbar dropped from the man's flailing. This wasn't adding up. Tomcat was starting to think that he was the wrong guy. He's panicking far too much and is far too unequipped for something like this. "...Jakc, you can put him down. I don't think he's the guy we're looking for. If he doesn't have equipment we'd have been lit on fire by his mind by now."

He looked at the man, still floating in the air. "Sorry, I think I jumped a little too quick there."

Steam ID: The Fool [B12]
A Flexible Mind (Suggestion Game)

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #687 on: October 06, 2012, 11:55:03 pm »

"Oh. Sorry, dude. I jusr didn't want you to run into that burningbuildingthatweshouldgetawayfromnowbecauseitlookslikeit'scollapsingohshitohshitohshit" Seer puts John down and runs. Away from the city, and the burning building.
Sig! Onol

Powder Miner

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #688 on: October 07, 2012, 12:00:50 am »

John proceeds to hightail it out of there, making it to a pile of rubble a distance away, and somewhat calmed down now. He proceeds to use the crowbar to get a few pieces of rubble off, "OK, Brian, going to get you out in... there!" With a bit of struggling, John managed to pry away a medium-ish small-ish piece of rubble and pulled someone out. "Oh, God. God, God, God. Going to get you to.. a... a hospital or something, OK?" John desperately tried to remember where the hospital was.

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #689 on: October 07, 2012, 12:04:26 am »

Sig! Onol
Pages: 1 ... 44 45 [46] 47 48 ... 56