Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10

Author Topic: Roll to Survive: A Mystery/Survival RTD  (Read 8772 times)

mesor

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Roll to Survive: A Mystery/Survival RTD
« Reply #120 on: September 28, 2012, 04:49:14 pm »

"Phillip"
Ask another officer where to go for the airlift out.

"Robert"
Ask one of the doctors whats going on and look around

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
« Reply #121 on: September 28, 2012, 08:12:58 pm »

" Victor "

Laugh and pick the rat up and rub it behind the ear before putting it down in the nearest open room, continue searching room to room and for Darren and place any food or drink i find that is not perishable into the duffel bag as i go.
The rat nips again, but gets annoyed when Victor grabs the bag. Turns out it was a rat-nest. Erm, no duffel then. [3] He finds some Ramen noodles, though. [6] Gretchen finds Daren, but he's very sick...

Eric buries his face into his palm, The Aquarium. If anything I've only wandered further from the border. 10 minutes til' noon, but whoever's enacting this quarantine is letting healthy people out. I ain't sick, so no point in fighting the border patrol anymore.

Eric Romani: Find a hospital!

[6] Eric finds a hospital. It is a very popular hospital.

Go with the police, and hope to god you don't have this 'disease'
The police tell Jess to bug off and go to a hospital. She decides that sounds reasonable.

"Phillip"
Ask another officer where to go for the airlift out.

"Robert"
Ask one of the doctors whats going on and look around
Phillip gets brought to an area where cops are gathering, packing up the gear. Some people swarm the helicopter's area, but some tazers and nightsticks drive them off. Soon, Phillip is out of town.

Robert, on the other hand, is not so lucky. He and the girls need to wait until they're healed up before getting tested and released.

Turn One Complete.

"It's getting worse, Doc."
"Sam, what do you mean?"
"I mean, it is not as good as it used to be."
"It was highly infectious and lethal, how could it get worse?"
"Partly riots, and partly--"
A scream is heard.

Turn Two will end in three hours. What will these five luckless sould do?
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

Joben

• Bay Watcher
  • Elder Thing
    • View Profile
    • Lazy Lizard Gear
« Reply #122 on: September 28, 2012, 10:33:25 pm »

((lol I think Phillip just escaped the RTD. Next action: Quit Job. Buy plane ticket for Bermuda. ;)

Seriously though it's hard to suggest an action for him when we don't even have a current location. "Not Chicago" is a pretty big place.))
Broken Arrow - A small stats tweak to fix unrealistically overpowered arrows and bolts.

My RTD games: Roll To Raptor (On hold), Dino Arena

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #123 on: September 28, 2012, 10:39:22 pm »

Hm, I was thinking of having him continue to have actions, but you have a slight point...Wait, there was someone who posted a sixth character a little too late!

Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

Greenstarfanatic

• Bay Watcher
  • I wanna be a cow boy babey
    • View Profile
« Reply #124 on: September 28, 2012, 11:01:09 pm »

>Go To Hospital
Hey, don't forget about research boy sitting right here!

Joben

• Bay Watcher
  • Elder Thing
    • View Profile
    • Lazy Lizard Gear
« Reply #125 on: September 29, 2012, 12:43:04 am »

Hm, I was thinking of having him continue to have actions, but you have a slight point...Wait, there was someone who posted a sixth character a little too late!

...Thinking of replacing him? Don't take him out on my account. I think his position in the police force controlling the quarantine will make for interesting gameplay as soon as he figures out enough of what's going on to formulate a goal. He's just kinda cruising right now because RP wise he's a dutiful cop and wouldn't disobey orders without a good reason. (e.g I would have had him refuse to kill non-violent civilians, but it didn't come to that at the barricade) He's basically Neutral Good.

You're the GM of course though, and if he departs for a while I won't be heartbroken. :)

If he stays in I think he'd want to start investigating, and he's probably motivated enough by the weirdness to be willing to bend some rules to find answers.
Broken Arrow - A small stats tweak to fix unrealistically overpowered arrows and bolts.

Kedly

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #126 on: September 29, 2012, 01:25:56 am »

Adrian Haw
Waking up, hung over, Adrian notes that it's noon ((It's noon at this point right?)) Adrian thinks to himself Ugh, note to self: throwing up is your body telling you it is time to stop drinking Adrian then walks over to the TV and turns it on, the last channel the tv was on before being turned off previous was the news channel.
((No.  ER Lasers are tickle generators, and dispense hugs, loves, and puppies.))
The fedora guy has potentially lethal amounts of swag :v

mesor

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #127 on: September 29, 2012, 02:07:20 am »

"Victor"
Pull Gretchen away from Darren take her and Jamie outside the room and hug Gretchen

"Im sorry but if you stay in there you'll get sick too. I cant let you back in that room"

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #128 on: September 29, 2012, 06:15:58 am »

Joben, your logic is good. Also, I have no idea what to do with Phillip.
Sig

CrimsonEon

• Bay Watcher
  • Is that Blood Thine or the Enemy's?
    • View Profile
« Reply #129 on: September 29, 2012, 01:19:16 pm »

Great, crowded hospital. Don't care how many sods I have to beat through to get out of here. I'm not sick and I am not going to be stuck here for the rest of my life.

Eric Romani: Make way to the nearest Receptionist/Nurse/Doctor and ask to be tested.

Joben

• Bay Watcher
  • Elder Thing
    • View Profile
    • Lazy Lizard Gear
« Reply #130 on: September 30, 2012, 03:39:12 pm »

@GreatWyrmGold You could just plot railroad him back into the city. Downed chopper or something, either on his way out, or he gets assigned to a recon flyover. Then his plot thread could converge with the civi survivors.

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #131 on: September 30, 2012, 04:48:51 pm »

@GreatWyrmGold You could just plot railroad him back into the city. Downed chopper or something, either on his way out, or he gets assigned to a recon flyover. Then his plot thread could converge with the civi survivors.
Oh, I have my own plans for Phillip...maybe in a turn (the three-hour ones, not the one-action ones) you'll be able to control him...
Sig

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #132 on: October 01, 2012, 05:53:43 pm »

Is Robert doing anything?
...Wait, he's in the hospital bed.
I'll type an update when less pressed for time.
Sig

Joben

• Bay Watcher
  • Elder Thing
    • View Profile
    • Lazy Lizard Gear
« Reply #133 on: October 01, 2012, 06:47:51 pm »

Oh, I have my own plans for Phillip...maybe in a turn (the three-hour ones, not the one-action ones) you'll be able to control him...

Ok good. I was just suggesting something because you seemed unsure a post or so back.

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #134 on: October 01, 2012, 09:42:24 pm »

>Go To Hospital
[6] Jess makes it to a fairly uncrowded hospital.

Fun fact: I left out an 's', and Autocorrect said that Jesus made it to the hospital. Ah, modern technology...

Adrian Haw
Waking up, hung over, Adrian notes that it's noon ((It's noon at this point right?)) Adrian thinks to himself Ugh, note to self: throwing up is your body telling you it is time to stop drinking Adrian then walks over to the TV and turns it on, the last channel the tv was on before being turned off previous was the news channel.
[3] Adrian stumbles to the television, turns it on, and hears a car commercial. Still half-asleep and hung-over, he slumps onto the couch, considering the merits of getting dressed now or later. He decides on now, and so just hears a news story. Something about a disease being studied at the University. Nothing major.
[4] Halfway through getting his pants on, Adrian freezes. No traffic noises. What the hell?

"Victor"
Pull Gretchen away from Darren take her and Jamie outside the room and hug Gretchen

"Im sorry but if you stay in there you'll get sick too. I cant let you back in that room"
[3] While Victor's logic doesn't seem to work on Gretchen, it works on Jaime, who helps Victor grab her. He then [2] tries to pick her up and carry her off but just ends up dragging her, kicking and screaming and followed by a vomiting Daren, through campus. Awkward much?

Great, crowded hospital. Don't care how many sods I have to beat through to get out of here. I'm not sick and I am not going to be stuck here for the rest of my life.

Eric Romani: Make way to the nearest Receptionist/Nurse/Doctor and ask to be tested.
[1] Eric accidentally inhales some dust, sneezes, and gets dragged to a room and locked in. It's dark, and seems like some sort of neglected quarantine place. Someone else sneezes--sounds like there's at least half a dozen other people in here!

Robert is still sick, but the doctors say that he and the injured girls should be able to walk if they stick to crutches and don't move fast. To prove it, he gets so e crutches and hands them out before kicking you and the girls out to make room for other patients.

Turn Two will end in 2 hours, 45 minutes. What will these five luckless souls do?
Sig
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10