Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10

Author Topic: YOU IN AIRPLANE  (Read 14676 times)

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
Re: YOU IN AIRPLANE
« Reply #105 on: September 13, 2012, 04:59:51 pm »

Kick down the pilot door. Turn Back in Black on from my robot shoulder speakers. Whip out the pump-action shotgun, and kill the hijackers. All of this, must be done in slow motion, while Snake fights Liquid Ocelot below.
Damn, need a sidekick? xD
Yes. You must be nimble, you must be thin, and you must be good with dual pistols.
Count me in then :P
Yesh. You have to get the parachutes, and we jump out, like the badasses we are.
Threaten them with bomb if they don't let me have the third parachute!
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

Geen

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm gonna live forever, or die trying.
    • View Profile
« Reply #106 on: September 13, 2012, 08:36:54 pm »

Be Snake Plisken. Rescue the president from New York.

pisskop

• Bay Watcher
  • Too old and stubborn to get a new avatar
    • View Profile
« Reply #107 on: September 13, 2012, 08:57:16 pm »

Saddle Bruce Lee like he's an orcha mount.  Hide between his pecs.  prepare to mount neutral bruce lee
Pisskop's Reblancing Mod - A C:DDA Mod to make life a little (lot) more brutal!
drealmerz7 - pk was supreme pick for traitor too I think, and because of how it all is and pk is he is just feeding into the trollfucking so well.
PKs DF Mod!

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #108 on: September 13, 2012, 08:57:16 pm »

Threaten Plisken with bomb for...um...apologize for threatening Plisken for no reason.
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

pisskop

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #109 on: September 13, 2012, 08:57:54 pm »

same second on our posts!
drealmerz7 - pk was supreme pick for traitor too I think, and because of how it all is and pk is he is just feeding into the trollfucking so well.
PKs DF Mod!

Mr.Zero

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #110 on: September 14, 2012, 05:54:46 am »

SUMMON CTHULU TO HOLD THE PLAN UP!
Durrr..

pisskop

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #111 on: September 14, 2012, 06:11:45 am »

Dammit this looks like a turn...  somebody wanna complete it?
PKs DF Mod!

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #112 on: September 14, 2012, 06:21:24 am »

Threaten Mr Zero with bomb to get him to stop summoning Cthulu. Threaten Cthulu, too, if needed.
Sig

Kedly

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #113 on: September 14, 2012, 07:11:34 am »

Ill go with

(1) Catastrophic Failure
(2)Normal Failure
(3) Success (barely)
(4) Normal Success
(5) Great Success
(6) Succeded but caused another problem in doing so

Thank you for that. That made my day. ^_^ (Remember to include our rolls next time, though.)

Punch the plane higher into the sky.

(1) You punch the plane so hard you break your knuckles... nothing else happens

EAT EVERYTHING IN BACKPACK. NO MATTER WHAT IT IS. THEN USE THE FACT THAT I ATE IT AGAINST THE HIJACKERS.

(1) You cut your mouth on a knife and decide to stop trying to eat what's in your backpack considering your now coughing on your own blood O.o

SOMEHOW ACQUIRE PARACHUTE. DO SOME SWEET AERIAL MANEUVERS BEFORE OPENING IT.

(5) Luckily you had a parachute packed with you for just such an occasion! You start doing mad tricks, they are so awesome that most of the remaining Highjackers stop what they're doing and watch!

Open nearest window, scream for Superman.

(6) Superman comes, but then tells you he's busy with your mother, and then punches you in the gut and leaves, but not before a couple scared hijackers jump out of the plane.

GIVE EVERYONE ON PLANE THE BIRD BEFORE PULLING OUT UMBRELLA AND FLOATING OUT OF PLANE LIKE MARY POPPINS WHILE LAUGHING.

(3) You flip everyone the bird and laugh maniacally as you open your umbrella. Bad news: you looked ridiculous when, as soon as the umbrella opened, you were yanked into the sky. Good news: You're still holding onto the umbrella, floating peacefully down.

SPAWN SNAKES IN THE PLANE , EAT SOME APPLE PIES .

(5) You spawn a lot of snakes on the plane. This scares the hijackers. Samuel Jackson takes advantage of their surprise and procedes to knock out the hijackers while talking about how sick he is of snakes on this plane

Turn the wheels and engine into a bomb, and threaten the hijackers with it!

(3) The bomb is made, this only slightly unnerves the hijackers however/

"DON'T WORRY EVERYONE, I'M AN EXPERT!"
HIJACK PLANE, FLY TO NARNIA.

(6) Aslan himself hijacks the plane and eats 2 hijackers... unfortunately lions dont make good pilots!

Wait for one of them to open it, Then use said cutlery to slash his throat.

(6) He opens it and you slash his throat! Unfortunately his blood sprayed right into your eyes and you are now painfully blind!

Make the plane safe with the Safety Dance. Sing it with me, Bay12! We can dance if we want to...

(5) The hijackers leave their friends behind, to help sing, moved by your amazing voice! Chuck Norris himself was so impressed that he roundhouse kicked the plane back together. It is now flying again!

"DON'T WORRY EVERYONE, I'M AN EXPERT!"
HIJACK PLANE, FLY TO NARNIA.
Threaten TCM with bomb unless s/he takes us to...I'll take suggestions.
Detroit!

(5) Aslan bites the head off another hijacker before agreeing that Detriot is a better place to go than Narnia, amazingly enough he is starting to get the hang of flying this plane!

VOMIT UP A NUKE

(3) You vomit up a nuke!

Since the six flag dance didn't seem to work, attempt soulja boy. YOOOOUUUU *points at hijackers*

(1) You do the soulja boy horribly, one of the hijackers shoots you in the spine for being so obnoxious. You can no longer move your legs!

Kick down the pilot door. Turn Back in Black on from my robot shoulder speakers. Whip out the pump-action shotgun, and kill the hijackers. All of this, must be done in slow motion, while Snake fights Liquid Ocelot below.
Damn, need a sidekick? xD
Yes. You must be nimble, you must be thin, and you must be good with dual pistols.
Count me in then :P
Yesh. You have to get the parachutes, and we jump out, like the badasses we are.

(3) (For spinal taper) You kick down the door normal speed and hurt your foot. Your robospeakers play "black betty" for some reason, and you shotgun a hijacker in the face!

(1) (for donuts) You find two backpacks full of cutlery!

Be Snake Plisken. Rescue the president from New York.

(4) You are Snake Plisken, and you rescued the president from new york!

Saddle Bruce Lee like he's an orcha mount.  Hide between his pecs.  prepare to mount neutral bruce lee

(4) You saddle Bruce Lee and hide between his pecks! No one can hurt you now!

(1) You summon a JigllyPuff... she puts you to sleep singing THIS!
« Last Edit: September 14, 2012, 08:05:58 am by Kedly »
((No.  ER Lasers are tickle generators, and dispense hugs, loves, and puppies.))
The fedora guy has potentially lethal amounts of swag :v

pisskop

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #114 on: September 14, 2012, 08:49:20 am »

Yay!

I'll shut up now xD
PKs DF Mod!

miauw62

• Bay Watcher
  • Every time you get ahead / it's just another hit
    • View Profile
« Reply #115 on: September 14, 2012, 12:27:38 pm »

Use hidden inherent ninja skills to headshot a hijacker with knife!

Quote from: NW_Kohaku
they wouldn't be able to tell the difference between the raving confessions of a mass murdering cannibal from a recipe to bake a pie.
Knowing Belgium, everyone will vote for themselves out of mistrust for anyone else, and some kind of weird direct democracy coalition will need to be formed from 11 million or so individuals.

Geen

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm gonna live forever, or die trying.
    • View Profile
« Reply #116 on: September 14, 2012, 01:10:07 pm »

Everyone thinks I was dead. SUMMON EPIC CRAZY CABBY! AND MAKE HIM ALSAN'S COPILOT!
« Last Edit: September 14, 2012, 01:12:11 pm by Geen »

Dirg

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #117 on: September 14, 2012, 01:58:47 pm »

PULL OUT SMALL CHEAP DOLLAR STORE FAN. USE FAN TO PROPEL ME SLOWLY TOWARDS AUSTRALIA TO COLLECT CHINESE FOOD.

pisskop

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #118 on: September 14, 2012, 02:34:04 pm »

Mount Bruce Lee and one inch punch some heretics
PKs DF Mod!

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #119 on: September 14, 2012, 03:15:57 pm »

Disassemble plane for science!
Once finished, politely ask Chuck Norris to roundhouse kick the plane back together again.
If asking nicely fails, threaten with bomb until he does.
Sig
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10