Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 12

Author Topic: A better memorial thread.  (Read 10969 times)

Telgin

• Bay Watcher
  • Professional Programmer
    • View Profile
Re: A better memorial thread.
« Reply #15 on: September 03, 2012, 01:21:51 pm »

I kinda miss Dsarker. He was rather depressed and could've used a lot more hugs, except he didn't seem all that willing to accept them :(

Nice guy though.

I'll ditto this.  Although I'm not the sort to really give out hugs even where they're wanted.  :(
Through pain, I find wisdom.

scriver

• Bay Watcher
  • City streets ain't got much pity
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: September 03, 2012, 01:22:39 pm »

What did happen to vector?

Vector left to focus on her IRL, and got all kinds of success and happiness.

Speaking of Okenido, who remembers that really weird period where everyone on the entire forum turned out to secretly be a girl?  Good times.

That time stopped? I still find out all kinds of users are girls.
Love, scriver~

Heron TSG

• Bay Watcher
  • The Seal Goddess
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: September 03, 2012, 01:23:19 pm »

Right, Captain Mayday, the writer of Nist Akath. He wrote a fine tale. WorkerDrone was a pretty cool guy, too.

Speaking of Okenido, who remembers that really weird period where everyone on the entire forum turned out to secretly be a girl?  Good times.
Even the men. Especially the men.  :P

Est Sularus Oth Mithas
The Artist Formerly Known as Barbarossa TSG

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: September 03, 2012, 01:26:02 pm »

A fine tale that was a mess for awhile, but sometime ago someone finally organized.
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext
Quote from: RedKing
It's known as the Oppai-Kaiju effect. The islands of Japan generate a sort anti-gravity field, which allows breasts to behave as if in microgravity. It's also what allows Godzilla and friends to become 50 stories tall, and lets ninjas run up the side of a skyscraper.

Nega

• Bay Watcher
  • Professional Lizard Wizard
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: September 03, 2012, 02:03:22 pm »

GlyphGryph, I miss him/her. He/she made awesome penguin avatars.  :'(

kaijyuu

• Bay Watcher
  • Hrm...
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: September 03, 2012, 02:05:32 pm »

I kinda miss Dsarker. He was rather depressed and could've used a lot more hugs, except he didn't seem all that willing to accept them :(

Nice guy though.

I'll ditto this.  Although I'm not the sort to really give out hugs even where they're wanted.  :(
You should change that. Hugs are awesome.

GlyphGryph, I miss him/her. He/she made awesome penguin avatars.  :'(
http://www.bay12forums.com/smf/index.php?topic=42204.msg3578951#msg3578951
Quote from: Chesterton
For, in order that men should resist injustice, something more is necessary than that they should think injustice unpleasant. They must think injustice absurd; above all, they must think it startling. They must retain the violence of a virgin astonishment. When the pessimist looks at any infamy, it is to him, after all, only a repetition of the infamy of existence. But the optimist sees injustice as something discordant and unexpected, and it stings him into action.

Phantom

• Bay Watcher
  • Asiatic Asian
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: September 03, 2012, 02:14:47 pm »

Nice guy though.
Now I'm not sure where you're getting the information that he's gone, I was talking to him last night, and he seemed rather fine, it might just be Australian Uni getting in the way.

As for people that are gone but not forgotten, I guess I'm just gonna be saying the same things. Vector, WorkerDrone, GlyphGryph and Captain Mayday were all nice people. I still wonder what happened to inaluct however.

kaijyuu

• Bay Watcher
  • Hrm...
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: September 03, 2012, 02:16:56 pm »

Well he made a goodbye post on the pony boards not too long ago, and I haven't seen him on bay12 in forever.

I didn't think he died or anything, so if he's chatting with you still that's not horribly surprising (though is kinda relieving).
« Last Edit: September 03, 2012, 02:24:00 pm by kaijyuu »
Quote from: Chesterton
For, in order that men should resist injustice, something more is necessary than that they should think injustice unpleasant. They must think injustice absurd; above all, they must think it startling. They must retain the violence of a virgin astonishment. When the pessimist looks at any infamy, it is to him, after all, only a repetition of the infamy of existence. But the optimist sees injustice as something discordant and unexpected, and it stings him into action.

Zrk2

• Bay Watcher
  • Emperor of the Damned
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: September 03, 2012, 02:44:33 pm »

I shall also jump on the Vector bandwagon, but also Nikov, and ol' Aqizzar doesn't post much anymore either.
He's just keeping up with the Cardassians.

Armok

• Bay Watcher
  • God of Blood
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: September 03, 2012, 05:13:30 pm »

This thread is making me sad. I miss pretty much everyone anyone have mentioned so far. :(
So says Armok, God of blood.
Sszsszssoo...
Sszsszssaaayysss...
III...

Zrk2

• Bay Watcher
  • Emperor of the Damned
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: September 03, 2012, 05:19:04 pm »

That's because you were there when they signed up. In 50 years the forum will be abandoned by everyone (including the Great Toad) and you will still slink around posting every now and then.
He's just keeping up with the Cardassians.

Loud Whispers

• Bay Watcher
  • They said we have to aim higher, so we dug deeper.
    • View Profile
    • I APPLAUD YOU SIRRAH
« Reply #26 on: September 03, 2012, 05:27:39 pm »

That's because you were there when they signed up. In 50 years the forum will be abandoned by everyone (including the Great Toad) and you will still slink around posting every now and then.
No person should ever outlive their forum.

Wait...

GlyphGryph

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: September 03, 2012, 05:46:31 pm »

I miss CoboltKobold. I'm not ever super sure why, I was just really disappointed when I learned they were gone. Vector, obviously.

Also, I think a thread must have said my name like three times or something. I don't know, I feel a bit dizzy, like I've been asleep for a while... dreams of kings and queens, dawns and dusks, the ascendence of twilight in the land of the dead and undying, flashes of light and the cold, clear sky...

And now I'm here posting in a thread. Weird.

Jervill

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: September 03, 2012, 05:47:18 pm »

Welcome back, GG. :)

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: September 03, 2012, 06:09:04 pm »

And now I'm here posting in a thread. Weird.
We can't miss you if you're here.  Get the hell out Cybrid scum!
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 12