- 0 (0%)
Good Riddance to Bad Rubbish!
- 0 (0%)
Make Another One Fool!
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Voting closed: September 11, 2012, 11:27:31 pm

Pages: 1 ... 49 50 [51] 52 53 ... 55

Author Topic: Roll to Migrate: Planet H-3 - Day 3 - Second Wave - No Slots Presently Open  (Read 47085 times)

Parsely

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • My games!
Re: Roll to Migrate: Planet H-3 - Day 3 - Second Wave - No Slots Presently Open
« Reply #750 on: October 22, 2012, 07:49:19 pm »

You can remove the shoulder injury from your Condition spoiler now Joben.

Yhgi117

• Bay Watcher
  • Proud owner of an Internet connection. Mostly.
    • View Profile
« Reply #751 on: October 22, 2012, 08:26:03 pm »

((The Thread, it LIVES!))

Well, there goes our colonisation effort. Move to see if there is any insignia or distinctive markings or the door, then look for a way to open it. Or, if it's not meant to be opened warn the others.

Spoiler (click to show/hide)
You turn on your heel and scream like a madman before performing a flying leap directly into Vincent's gut. I'M A LEAVE! The two of you achieve orbit momentarily before roughly landing on the ground in a heap.

Doomblade187

• Bay Watcher
  • Requires music to get through the working day.
    • View Profile
« Reply #752 on: October 22, 2012, 08:27:53 pm »

Jim shoots the beetle he just knocked off his leg.
« Last Edit: October 23, 2012, 06:02:59 pm by Doomblade187 »
In any case it would be a battle of critical thinking and I refuse to fight an unarmed individual.
One mustn't stare into the pathos, lest one become Pathos.

Parsely

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • My games!
« Reply #753 on: October 22, 2012, 09:05:18 pm »

Jim, noticing the vomiting, noticed the two beetles on his back, panicking and rolling off the rover in an attempt to knock them off.
Nice try. You do notice that Vincent was making an awful lot of noise, but it won't lend you to think that there might be something on your back.

exolyx

• Bay Watcher
  • That one guy
    • View Profile
« Reply #754 on: October 22, 2012, 09:18:17 pm »

Investigate the door, if cannot discern anything, cautiously open it. ((I'm happy that this is moving again.))

Jatha

• Bay Watcher
  • And people say I have no sense of irony...
    • View Profile
« Reply #755 on: October 22, 2012, 11:37:30 pm »

Search under "Defense Modules" for offensive weaponry, then check for some type of plasma or incendiary grenade

Spoiler: Gordon Reginald (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: October 22, 2012, 11:39:53 pm by Jatha »

Serious Business

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #756 on: October 23, 2012, 01:40:54 pm »

Jim, don't move

Vincent sneaks up on the beetles and tries to grab them off Jim's back

mentallama

• Bay Watcher
  • I need a bigger weapon
    • View Profile
« Reply #757 on: October 23, 2012, 06:21:42 pm »

Stand there gawking in amazement
"Vixen?"
After realizing i'm an idiot slide the clip back in my bag and look around. I see Vincent swiping at bugs and quickly check over myself.
((is my parrot back, oh and i have decided to name it polly))
War is not about who is right but who is left.
-unknown

Joben

• Bay Watcher
  • Elder Thing
    • View Profile
    • Lazy Lizard Gear
« Reply #758 on: October 24, 2012, 11:18:48 am »

((rofl actions that get negated are hilarious. Also yay no more injury.))

Reggie was not expecting this, if it had been the Mad Hatter conducting a tea party it would make more sense to him. "Better tell the guys up top about this."

Hey guys, We found a steel door at the end of this tunnel! Wasn't this pit filled with giant monster a couple days ago? Someone had a tunnel to the Titan?

Stand out of the way while the others examine/open. If they get it open and there is no obvious danger go through the door.

Spoiler (click to show/hide)
Broken Arrow - A small stats tweak to fix unrealistically overpowered arrows and bolts.

My RTD games: Roll To Raptor (On hold), Dino Arena

Doomblade187

• Bay Watcher
  • Requires music to get through the working day.
    • View Profile
« Reply #759 on: October 24, 2012, 04:44:22 pm »

Fixed my turn, just in case you didn't notice, GUNIN.
In any case it would be a battle of critical thinking and I refuse to fight an unarmed individual.
One mustn't stare into the pathos, lest one become Pathos.

exolyx

• Bay Watcher
  • That one guy
    • View Profile
« Reply #760 on: October 24, 2012, 05:46:12 pm »

"this is just my assumption, but there was most likely some civilization here before, but they probably died out and then the tunnels get ravaged by creatures like that.

Parsely

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • My games!
« Reply #761 on: October 24, 2012, 06:14:49 pm »

Fixed my turn, just in case you didn't notice, GUNIN.
I noticed. Turns up in a bit.

Parsely

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • My games!
« Reply #762 on: October 25, 2012, 12:13:10 am »

Well, there goes our colonisation effort. Move to see if there is any insignia or distinctive markings or the door, then look for a way to open it. Or, if it's not meant to be opened warn the others.
You relax a bit and move closer to further examine the door. It has no definitive markings, but you do notice that it seems to have been finely machined and crafted. Expensive work to be sure. The door mechanism is completely exposed, which suggests that it was never meant to be opened in the first place, at least not from the outside.

Investigate the door, if cannot discern anything, cautiously open it. ((I'm happy that this is moving again.))
You take a look at the door from over Yhgi's shoulder. It looks heavy. Even if you can manage to disable the mechanisms keeping it closed you doubt you'll be able to actually open it, even with all three of you working together. You flex your arms in anticipation of the challenge.

Search under "Defense Modules" for offensive weaponry, then check for some type of plasma or incendiary grenade
You want an automated grenade launcher for the Habitat Module? I'm getting tired of doing MRU-Speak, so we can take this to the OOC thread.

Jim, don't move

Vincent sneaks up on the beetles and tries to grab them off Jim's back
You rise as quietly as possible onto the rubbery deck and reach for the beetles. [1] They each latch onto either of your hands, piercing the thin fabric covering them. Your hands start to burn and you shake them wildly in an attempt to remove them from your palms. They dig in further and the pain begins to intensify.

Stand there gawking in amazement
"Vixen?"
After realizing i'm an idiot slide the clip back in my bag and look around. I see Vincent swiping at bugs and quickly check over myself.
((is my parrot back, oh and i have decided to name it polly))
You notice that Polly has already returned and has taken a holding pattern over your location. You set his sensors to passively scan and warn you in the event he detects anything out of the ordinary. You see Vincent comically hopping up and down while trying to shake two giant beetles from his palms. You check yourself and your surroundings [4] and find that there are a total of four beetles skittering towards you excitedly. Vixen turns and faces them, lowering herself into a combat stance. Oh, yuck! :-[ Shall I engage?

Reggie was not expecting this, if it had been the Mad Hatter conducting a tea party it would make more sense to him. "Better tell the guys up top about this."

Hey guys, We found a steel door at the end of this tunnel! Wasn't this pit filled with giant monster a couple days ago? Someone had a tunnel to the Titan?

Stand out of the way while the others examine/open. If they get it open and there is no obvious danger go through the door.
You check in with the others topside and only get static in return. Thats odd.. You get Yhgi and Aneos' attention once they're finished inspecting the door and motion upwards while indicating the present situation. Their visors depolarise, revealing looks of concern at the news. Yhgi mouths a question at you. "Now what?"

Jim shoots the beetle he just knocked off his leg.
You draw your gun and point it at the beetle, all the while remaining seated calmly upon the rover. He seems pretty dead to you..[1]..but you empty five charges into his corpse anyhow.
« Last Edit: October 25, 2012, 07:42:22 pm by GUNINANRUNIN »

Jatha

• Bay Watcher
  • And people say I have no sense of irony...
    • View Profile
« Reply #763 on: October 25, 2012, 12:18:19 am »

You want an automated grenade launcher for the Habitat Module?

I wanted to find out what kinds of weapon modules were available. The grenades are hand grenades.

((though an automated grenade launcher sounds really useful too))

Parsely

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • My games!
« Reply #764 on: October 25, 2012, 12:44:43 am »

Action Post is up.
Pages: 1 ... 49 50 [51] 52 53 ... 55