- 0 (0%)
Good Riddance to Bad Rubbish!
- 0 (0%)
Make Another One Fool!
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Voting closed: September 11, 2012, 11:27:31 pm

Pages: 1 ... 51 52 [53] 54 55

Author Topic: Roll to Migrate: Planet H-3 - Day 3 - Second Wave - No Slots Presently Open  (Read 47044 times)

Parsely

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • My games!
Re: Roll to Migrate: Planet H-3 - Day 3 - Second Wave - No Slots Presently Open
« Reply #780 on: October 29, 2012, 10:05:00 pm »

Still waiting on Yhgi….

Yhgi117

• Bay Watcher
  • Proud owner of an Internet connection. Mostly.
    • View Profile
« Reply #781 on: October 30, 2012, 01:49:47 am »

((Oop. Sorry.))
Yhgi taps on the door, trying to determine its weight, thickness and if there is anything behind it. (Like if there were a cave-in).
Yhgi calls to everyone on the radio to take a vote on weather we should open the door or leave it for later exploration.
You turn on your heel and scream like a madman before performing a flying leap directly into Vincent's gut. I'M A LEAVE! The two of you achieve orbit momentarily before roughly landing on the ground in a heap.

Parsely

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • My games!
« Reply #782 on: November 01, 2012, 10:52:23 pm »

Sorry for taking so much damned time guys. Preparing for these wrestling tournaments is a nightmare.
But forget all that nonsense. Onward!

<Please do hot thing.>
Thinks to myself Hot thing?!?! what the hell is wrong with me? I really need to talk to a women... or maybe not since the last time I did I ended up drunk off my ass in stasis for... man I don't even know.
Step back from the bettles while watching Vixen stomp on them.
<Polly scan the area for any more signatures similar to the bugs>
[3] Vixen scoffs angrily over the radio and you flinch at the sound. Oops. She swipes lazily at the beetles and gradually begins to dispatch them, though she deliberately allows one of them to get past her. [1] The bug clings firmly to the toe of your boot before you can react and subsequently crawls up your leg, despite your spluttering protests and tentative and disgusted swatting, and latches onto the thick of your upper leg. It causes no damage to your suit, despite the persistent sawing of its toothed jaws, and you stand frozen for a moment looking at it innocently trying to take a bite out of you.

Hopping off the rover, Jim fired at one of the four approaching his teammates.
You jump off of the rover and draw your weapon, striding determinedly towards the encroaching insect horde while trying to ignore the chunky black goo sucking on the heels of your boots. You find that the robot dog-thing has already crushed three of them, and you spy a fourth crawling up Haurk's steel leg as he gazes at it, petrified. You draw a bead and it while ignoring Haurk's disparate pleadings and calmly pull the trigger. [5] "Plooie!" goes the beetle, spattering the ground with a dark, sticky fluid and covering Haurk himself in buggy entrails. Yum.

((Funzies eh?))

GET THEM OFF!  BUT MAKE SURE THEY'RE OKAY FOR RESEARCH!

Vincent tries to shake them off capture them for research.
[1] REEEESEEEEAAAAAAAARRRCH!!!!!!!!!! You bellow, slamming the beetles akimbo against the deck of the rover again and again. By the time you regain your senses the Subjects have been reduced to an mere pulp. Awww…. :C

Help the others in whatever endeavor they have concerning the door, especially if they try to open it.
You wait for one of the others to make a decision regarding the portal, on account of your mortal fear of commitment which likely stems from the fact that your mother switched from bottle to breast-feeding incessantly while you were a child. Hey, I'm just telling you like it is buddy.

Try searching for weapon upgrades for the HabMod, then shut down the MRU and put on my helmet.
MRU: Bollocks.

The MRU shuts itself off, apparently frustrated at your vague requests. You shrug and slide your helmet over your head and lock it into place. You sit on the floor and wait for the others to return from their journey. *sigh*

Ok, if it's got exposed mechanism we should be able to do something with it.

With assistance of others study mechanism and attempt to open door.

Also, if permissible as a very minor action give Aenos my lit lumi-rod and take my flashlight back.
You study the lock. Its apparently a very simple geared mechanism that holds two thick metal rods in place, lodging into slots on either side of the doorframe and barring the door from swinging inwards, away from where you stand. You surmise it to be a simple matter of cutting away the bars and pushing the door open. You switch your light sources with Aneos and ponder the predicament, wondering where to go from here.

((Oop. Sorry.))
Yhgi taps on the door, trying to determine its weight, thickness and if there is anything behind it. (Like if there were a cave-in).
Yhgi calls to everyone on the radio to take a vote on weather we should open the door or leave it for later exploration.
You rap on the door several times in different places. The feedback is practically non-existent, like knocking on a brick wall, and you determine that it isn't hollow (go figure). Oddly enough, you get the feeling that it was meant to be opened. You quickly dismiss the notion and sing out on the comm to consult the others on how the group should proceed.
« Last Edit: November 02, 2012, 08:23:16 pm by GUNINANRUNIN »

Parsely

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • My games!
« Reply #783 on: November 02, 2012, 08:19:26 pm »

Bump, in case you didn't notice.

exolyx

• Bay Watcher
  • That one guy
    • View Profile
« Reply #784 on: November 02, 2012, 08:37:02 pm »

hmm "I say we open it. No point in waiting."

Doomblade187

• Bay Watcher
  • Requires music to get through the working day.
    • View Profile
« Reply #785 on: November 02, 2012, 09:34:22 pm »

Jim checked the charge on his hand laser, idly keeping an eye out for anything else while doing his job and thinking up more ways to make the habmod mobile.

"Guys, when you get done with whatever you're doing down there, be sure to bring some crystals back up."
In any case it would be a battle of critical thinking and I refuse to fight an unarmed individual.
One mustn't stare into the pathos, lest one become Pathos.

mentallama

• Bay Watcher
  • I need a bigger weapon
    • View Profile
« Reply #786 on: November 02, 2012, 11:10:53 pm »

<"Aww come on babe whats wrong?">
By the gods what is wrong with me?
"WHAT THE HELL!!! WHY WOULD YOU SHOOT AT ME?"
Slap him across the helmet and take his gun.
War is not about who is right but who is left.
-unknown

Doomblade187

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #787 on: November 02, 2012, 11:34:19 pm »

"There was a beetle on your leg. Sorry, I probably should have noticed that it wasn't doing any harm to your suit."
In any case it would be a battle of critical thinking and I refuse to fight an unarmed individual.

Parsely

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • My games!
« Reply #788 on: November 03, 2012, 11:13:00 pm »

I'm sorry about the delays as of late... But I can't post at all if I don't have your actions. :-[

Yhgi117

• Bay Watcher
  • Proud owner of an Internet connection. Mostly.
    • View Profile
« Reply #789 on: November 04, 2012, 05:09:25 am »

((Yeah, I'm just waiting to see what everyone else thinks about that door.))
You turn on your heel and scream like a madman before performing a flying leap directly into Vincent's gut. I'M A LEAVE! The two of you achieve orbit momentarily before roughly landing on the ground in a heap.

Joben

• Bay Watcher
  • Elder Thing
    • View Profile
    • Lazy Lizard Gear
« Reply #790 on: November 04, 2012, 08:26:13 pm »

((Apologies, didn't see the update here. I can't think of an actual action to perform at the moment...If I don't update with one proceed.))

Reggie points out the bars to the others. "We can cut these to unlock it. I don't think I have anything that can cut metal. What about you guys?."]

((Aenos has an energy blade doesn't he? We could try that.))
Broken Arrow - A small stats tweak to fix unrealistically overpowered arrows and bolts.

My RTD games: Roll To Raptor (On hold), Dino Arena

exolyx

• Bay Watcher
  • That one guy
    • View Profile
« Reply #791 on: November 04, 2012, 09:18:38 pm »

"Yes, I do have a knife but my hands happen to be unavailable at the moment on account of my horrid rope burn."

Parsely

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • My games!
« Reply #792 on: November 04, 2012, 10:11:09 pm »

((Apologies, didn't see the update here. I can't think of an actual action to perform at the moment...If I don't update with one proceed.))

Reggie points out the bars to the others. "We can cut these to unlock it. I don't think I have anything that can cut metal. What about you guys?."]

You also have the mining laser. :l

Doomblade187

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #793 on: November 04, 2012, 10:26:50 pm »

You also have the mining laser. :l

They brought that down? Okay. Fine by me.

Joben

• Bay Watcher
  • Elder Thing
    • View Profile
    • Lazy Lizard Gear
« Reply #794 on: November 04, 2012, 11:41:46 pm »

((Oh I keep forgetting that thing even exists...Reggie doesn't have it))

Reggie takes the mining laser and uses it on the metal bars.

I guess I should do this. Aenos' hands are messed up and Yhgi has the gun...stand back.

Spoiler (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: November 04, 2012, 11:44:20 pm by Joben »
Broken Arrow - A small stats tweak to fix unrealistically overpowered arrows and bolts.

My RTD games: Roll To Raptor (On hold), Dino Arena
Pages: 1 ... 51 52 [53] 54 55