Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 147 148 [149] 150 151 ... 339

Author Topic: The Dream Thread  (Read 512698 times)

Jopax

• Bay Watcher
  • Cat on a hat
    • View Profile
Re: The Dream Thread
« Reply #2220 on: December 04, 2014, 03:02:55 am »

I got killed by my roommate via driving the car off the ledge and into a great big hole. I remember shouting at him to brake because I knew there was a bit of a drop (a bit being atleast a hundred meters) but after we were airborne there was just a single fuck uttered. Then we hit the ground and there was blackness for a second and my eyes flew open.

Won't say it was fun but it also wasn't that horrible, it was wierd. Doesn't help that I've been thinking about death a bit more than I usually do in the past few months.
"my batteries are low and it's getting dark"
AS - IG

Ultimuh

• Bay Watcher
  • BOOM! Avatar gone! (for now)
    • View Profile
« Reply #2221 on: December 04, 2014, 03:07:06 am »

Avoid cars, cliffs or your roomate (Or the combination of all three.) the next few months.
« Last Edit: December 04, 2014, 03:16:45 am by Ultimuh »

WillowLuman

• Bay Watcher
  • They/Them Life is weird
    • View Profile
« Reply #2222 on: December 04, 2014, 03:13:48 am »

Dreamed I was living in some large facility in the middle of nowhere, all alone, for some reason. I had to repair some water system, which was tense as hell because I thought it was going to have some pressure failure, but I got it working. It was pitch black night by the time I finished, though, and I was trying to make it back inside as fast as I could, because for some reason despite hugging the walls, the metal walkway went for a long way before it actually led to the door. I walked right into a bear that had climbed up there for some reason and had to jump to the ground, where I ran to another entrance. I don't remember what happened after that.

That was last night, going to bed now with the hope that shit like this doesn't happen.
Dwarf Souls: Prepare to Mine
Keep Me Safe - A Girl and Her Computer (Illustrated Game)
Darkest Garden - Illustrated game. - What mysteries lie in the abandoned dark?

nomoetoe

• Bay Watcher
  • Victorian Walrus
    • View Profile
« Reply #2223 on: December 04, 2014, 04:08:52 pm »

I had a night of semi-lucid dreaming. Many dreams many places. First I was in a zombie appocalypse, I was with some other people and we were getting food from a wall-mart, one random dude comes in upset telling us that we can't take this stuff because its stealing.

More stuff happened, the zombie apocalypse turns into marloss apocalypse.

There were many dreams after that, but everything was either forgotten or not allowed to be told about on this forum. :P
The most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched. At least that's what the restraining order says.

KingofstarrySkies

• Bay Watcher
  • It's been a long time...
    • View Profile
« Reply #2224 on: December 04, 2014, 04:11:56 pm »

If dreams are just travelling to different multiverses, then I'm unlucky as fuck when it comes to these things.

I keep dreaming that I die. Like, in gruesome ways. Once had a building fall on me, then explode. Another was, oddly, the Payday gang ran me over. Another involved peanut butter and I am leaving it at that
Sigtextastic
Vereor Nox.
There'll be another King, another sky, and a billion more stars...

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
  • Now back to our regularly scheduled bark.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2225 on: December 04, 2014, 04:14:38 pm »

Almost forgot this:

I had a dream that the FG&RP board had a thing that rendered the games going in it as 3D, made the rping considerably more fun since could actually watch the characters.

WillowLuman

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2226 on: December 04, 2014, 05:59:40 pm »

Almost forgot this:

I had a dream that the FG&RP board had a thing that rendered the games going in it as 3D, made the rping considerably more fun since could actually watch the characters.
My god, that would be amazing.

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
  • Now back to our regularly scheduled bark.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2227 on: December 04, 2014, 06:05:03 pm »

I know right?

RekkaAtsuma

• Bay Watcher
  • Unity is Strength!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2228 on: December 04, 2014, 06:36:13 pm »

Had two dreams

1st I was horrifically sick, couldn't keep anything in my stomach. This one luckily was a hazy dream and very short.
2nd I don't remember most of but I know it was long and had to deal with shopping. Past that though is a mystery.

Thankfully in my 1st dream the realism was toned down to a minor extent, I just wish I could remember more about that second dream.
Preferred pronoun: "They/Them".

Dutrius

• Bay Watcher
  • No longer extremely unavailable!
    • View Profile
    • Arcanus Technica
« Reply #2229 on: December 05, 2014, 07:42:44 am »

I've dreamt that I've been struck by lightning on multiple occasions, and I somehow survived each strike in the dreams.
No longer extremely unavailable!
Sig text
ArcTech: Incursus. On hold indefinitely.

WillowLuman

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2230 on: December 05, 2014, 12:36:03 pm »

Another friggin weird dream, but this one has short story potential.

I dreamed I was watching Doctor Who, and the episode was really bizarre. They were in some really rocky, craggy place with these giant black tree things, all worried about some ominous sealed away danger. I don't really remember what happened through most of it, but eventually for some reason they climb up to this cave and do some ritually science thing to enter the place where the danger is sealed away. Turns out they've been in microscopic scale and have been adventuring across the side of a woman's face, and now they've just climbed into the ear. So, here's the cool part:

They go inside the cranium to find the dangerous thing, some kind of space-time anomaly. She's some kind of budding creative type, and has been mentally designing a city for worldbuilding, except somehow it's been manifesting physically, in microscale, on the back of the inside of her skull as she's been working out the details.

Spehss _

• Bay Watcher
  • full of stars
    • View Profile
« Reply #2231 on: December 05, 2014, 02:24:40 pm »

Had a dream where I was in this band for a talent show or some gig or something. I was supposed to play guitar. Silly me, I forgot my guitar. There's only one thing to do, I think. Call the show off because I was a dumbass and forgot my guitar, right? No, I sing instead. Somehow. Despite no formal training and despite me never even trying growling/screaming metal vocals and despite me not even knowing the words to the song we're playing, I'm just ad-libbing.

Somehow everyone loves it. Act goes great. Band is happy. Apparently I'm friends with all my bandmates. So I'm happy. Yay, happy ending.

Also the band after us somehow summoned Cthulhu or some horrible world ending demon with their brutal black metal music. So that happened.

Was a weird dream.
Steam ID: Spehss Cat
Turns out you can seriously not notice how deep into this shit you went until you get out.

KingofstarrySkies

• Bay Watcher
  • It's been a long time...
    • View Profile
« Reply #2232 on: December 05, 2014, 03:31:50 pm »

Dreamt that I was part of the PAYDAY Crew.
Note I'm rather young, so this was odd. I remember awakening to someone yelling 'Get that wanker awake!' (I can't possibly imagine who.) And then Dallas came in, told me to get up and grab my mask. Time sorta skipped ahead and suddenly we've arrived at a...Gas station down my street? Odd. We rob the place, a Bulldozer shows up...

It has the voice of a teacher I despised. We take him down, get in the van, and then I woke up.

moar paydays
Sigtextastic
Vereor Nox.
There'll be another King, another sky, and a billion more stars...

Eric Blank

• Bay Watcher
  • *Remain calm*
    • View Profile
« Reply #2233 on: December 05, 2014, 04:18:18 pm »

Last night was a goddamn circus of madness.

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

TL;DR: Me and my family faff about, steal things, break things, lose our pets, and I get headbutted by a hippo. Was one hell of a dream.
I make Spellcrafts!
I have no idea where anything is. I have no idea what anything does. This is not merely a madhouse designed by a madman, but a madhouse designed by many madmen, each with an intense hatred for the previous madman's unique flavour of madness.

Baffler

• Bay Watcher
  • Caveat Lector.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2234 on: December 05, 2014, 04:25:14 pm »

Last night was a goddamn circus of madness.

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

TL;DR: Me and my family faff about, steal things, break things, lose our pets, and I get headbutted by a hippo. Was one hell of a dream.

I'd watch the movie.
Quote from: Helgoland
Even if you found a suitable opening, I doubt it would prove all too satisfying. And it might leave some nasty wounds, depending on the moral high ground's geology.
Location subject to periodic change.
Baffler likes silver, walnut trees, the color green, tanzanite, and dogs for their loyalty. When possible he prefers to consume beef, iced tea, and cornbread. He absolutely detests ticks.
Pages: 1 ... 147 148 [149] 150 151 ... 339