Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 10

Author Topic: 8-Bit Deathmatch: A Megaman RTD: No this does not still exist.  (Read 17930 times)

TCM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: 8-Bit Deathmatch: A Megaman RTD: HANGOVERS!
« Reply #90 on: October 09, 2012, 02:37:05 pm »

Because trying to stuff Fate/Whatever's engrish and the title of a 17th century book on statecraft into Pokemon syntax tends to make the content incomprehensible.

ReDeadEr

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #91 on: October 09, 2012, 05:00:07 pm »

I'm gonna go with 2 Bubble Leads.

dragnar

• Bay Watcher
  • [Glub]
    • View Profile
« Reply #92 on: October 10, 2012, 05:18:32 am »

From this thread, I learned that video cameras have a dangerosity of 60 kiloswords per second.  Thanks again, Mad Max.

Errol

• Bay Watcher
  • Heaven or Hell, Duel 1 -- Let's Rock!
    • View Profile
« Reply #93 on: October 10, 2012, 06:56:46 am »

Four for me.
Girls are currently preparing signature, please wait warmly until it is ready.

Spinal_Taper

• Bay Watcher
  • The sparkles are because I'm fabulous, of course.
    • View Profile
Re: 8-Bit Deathmatch: A Megaman RTD: Adamantine bubbles
« Reply #94 on: November 02, 2012, 11:42:16 pm »

Boomerangs. Freaking. Everywhere.

I have no idea how this is going to go.
(4-1) You start spraying boomerangs. Most go flying out the windows, but one flies towards CrashMan! (2vs1) The shot is poorly aimed, seeming destined towards the warehouse wall, but Crashman stumbles into it. (1-1) The arc of his stumble causes the boomerang to simply arc off however, where it bounces off a wall.

: "ohgodquickmanhelpi'mgonnadie"

Hide behind my inebriated, slightly-less-fragile teammate, and fire off some Bubble Leads in the general direction of Snakeman.
(3vs2) You fire some Bubble Leads at Snakeman. They crash into him, engulfing him and sending him into the ceiling.

Pop Bubble Man with another volley of Search Snakes!
(1) You're a little trapped within the bubble to fire correctly. That doesn't stop you though, so you smash your weapon against the bubble ineffectually. What the hell is this thing made of?

AIRBLAST Bubbleman into the sky!
(2v5) Airman tries to sneak up behind bubbleman, but trips on a bottle of booze and sprawls out onto the ground.

Decapitate Crash Man with Metal Blades!
(3vs5) You fire blades at Crashman, but he ducks onto his knees and does a matrix slide to cover behind some boxes.

Move about in unpredictable, drunken ways, and spam Crash Bombs in Metal Man's general direction. Perhaps he walks into one.
(4vs1+1) From behind cover, you arm the crash bombs, causing the loud sounds and clicks of the mechanical parts whirring into place. You fire wildly into the air, and one bomb collides directly with Metal Man, cracking his metal plating. (1, 1/10 damage reduction chance=6 damage)

Spoiler: Statuses (click to show/hide)
Did I do it right?
« Last Edit: November 03, 2012, 12:02:54 pm by Spinal_Taper »

Greenstarfanatic

• Bay Watcher
  • I wanna be a cow boy babey
    • View Profile
« Reply #95 on: November 03, 2012, 12:17:17 am »

Spinal, just subtract how many they said they wanted to use from how many of the weapon uses they had left. I'm all caught up in school, so updates will be coming from me all around tomorrow!
Hey, don't forget about research boy sitting right here!

ReDeadEr

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #96 on: November 03, 2012, 03:44:30 am »

Fire a Bubble Lead at Airman.

TCM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #97 on: November 03, 2012, 05:31:46 pm »

Shoot Crashman in his stupid Crash-face with 3 Metal Blades.
Because trying to stuff Fate/Whatever's engrish and the title of a 17th century book on statecraft into Pokemon syntax tends to make the content incomprehensible.

Errol

• Bay Watcher
  • Heaven or Hell, Duel 1 -- Let's Rock!
    • View Profile
« Reply #98 on: November 04, 2012, 02:41:38 pm »

Shoot Metalman in his stupid Metal-face with 3 Crash Bombs.
Girls are currently preparing signature, please wait warmly until it is ready.

dragnar

• Bay Watcher
  • [Glub]
    • View Profile
« Reply #99 on: November 04, 2012, 03:22:21 pm »

Shoot manCrash in his face Crash-stupid with 3 Boomerangs Quick.
From this thread, I learned that video cameras have a dangerosity of 60 kiloswords per second.  Thanks again, Mad Max.

GraveHaunter92

• Bay Watcher
  • All legends are true, few are accurate
    • View Profile
« Reply #100 on: November 06, 2012, 03:35:37 pm »

Shoot a burst of 3 air blasts back at Bubbleman!
Jesus must have been guiding him in living out the way of the samurai.

Dwarmin

• Bay Watcher
  • Where do we go from here?
    • View Profile
Re: 8-Bit Deathmatch: A Megaman RTD: Time for a different Title Gag.
« Reply #101 on: November 06, 2012, 10:39:09 pm »

Action: Breakoutx100

OOC: I hope you guys weren't waiting for me! Bubbled people don't even really need actions, do they?
« Last Edit: November 06, 2012, 10:42:22 pm by Dwarmin »
Dwarmin's fell gaze has fallen upon you. Sadly, Your life and your quest end here, at this sig.

"The hats never coming off."

ReDeadEr

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #102 on: November 06, 2012, 11:12:30 pm »

Well Airman did manage that whole 'ramming Bubbleman with his bubble' thing.

Come to think of it that was the first damage Bubbleman actually took.

GraveHaunter92

• Bay Watcher
  • All legends are true, few are accurate
    • View Profile
« Reply #103 on: November 07, 2012, 02:29:23 am »

Haha well I figured If I couldn't breakout of the bubble I might as well fight WITH the bubble.  I was actually surprised it worked!
Jesus must have been guiding him in living out the way of the samurai.

Greenstarfanatic

• Bay Watcher
  • I wanna be a cow boy babey
    • View Profile
Re: 8-Bit Deathmatch: A Megaman RTD: Adamantine bubbles
« Reply #104 on: November 17, 2012, 05:40:15 pm »

Shoot manCrash in his face Crash-stupid with 3 Boomerangs Quick.
[5 Vs. 3] Wut. Quickman maneuvers around several stacks of boxes for no apparent reason, and leaps over a lower stack Matrix-Style, shooting three boomerangs point-blank at Crashman, who is unable to dodge.
[5] The first sends his head spinning around, Sobering him up, but making him dizzy.
[5] The second wedges itself in his mouth, making him mute for the next little while. Or at least sounding drunk.
[4] The last one simple sticks into his chest, doing only 2 damage.
Quickman [4] Manages to land on his feet.

Action: Breakoutx100

OOC: I hope you guys weren't waiting for me! Bubbled people don't even really need actions, do they?
[3] Snakeman cringes as the bubble hits the roof, sending a....shock into his body! Hm. I guess we know what happens if you stay in too long. He sighs and sits down, accepting his fate.

Fire a Bubble Lead at Airman.
[4 Vs. 5] The bubble squeezes out, but pops once it comes into contact with Airman's fan blades. Hm. Well, there's another use for them. Bubbleman looks around, blushing awkwardly.

Shoot Crashman in his stupid Crash-face with 3 Metal Blades.
[1 Vs. 4] You fling three blades in Crashman's direction, but he stumbles around, slipping on a discarded beer bottle and falling to the ground. The blades miss and bounce off the machinery, flying towards you and your fellow Light-Bots.
[6 Vs. 4] The first flies towards Quickman, who gets a blade through the back for standing around.
[1 Vs. 3] The second bounces harmlessly off the wall behind a ducking Bubbleman.
[3 Vs. 1] The last one flies dramatically quickly towards Metalman, slicing cleanly through the neck, leaving but a hinge of metal left of the neck, having done 4 damage. He collapses to his knees, about to pass out from the simulated pain.
[Will To Live Vs. Will to Give Up]
[6 Vs. 4] He manages to hang on to life. For now.

Shoot a burst of 3 air blasts back at Bubbleman!
[1 Vs. 5] Airman revvs up for another set of blasts, but his fan jams. Maybe from all that Bubble solution. 
Shoot Metalman in his stupid Metal-face with 3 Crash Bombs.
[6-1 Vs. 2] Cocking your firing arm like a REAL gun, you creep forwards toward the sobbing bot. You shed a few tears for your falling foe, before unloading a trio of bombs onto his body. He looks up, sobs, and...smiles.
"Thank you."
You don't know what that was for, and before you can stop yourself, you press the trigger.
[1]
The first bomb drops off, rolling away into a pile of boxes, exploding and sending booze everywhere.
[2]
The second shuts down, opting instead to turn off completely.
[5]
The last one, attached at the neck, explodes, sending the body flying backwards and the head...nowhere.

A message is sent to Dr. Light in his lab.
Metalman's Signal has been lost.
Light turns off the panel displaying the message, brushing a tear from his eye, and pressing a button, bring the body of the deceased robot back to the lab. He could rebuild him. But it would take time. Lots of it. He grabs a box of tissues, and starts to work.

Spoiler: Statuses (click to show/hide)

Oh god. Sorry for the wait. But that. I'm sorry TCM. You can rejoin as another bot in the meantime. Maybe for the next round.
« Last Edit: November 18, 2012, 01:09:04 am by Greenstarfanatic »
Hey, don't forget about research boy sitting right here!
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 10