Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

We now return to your (ir)regularly scheduled badassery.

Magnificent! I shall break out the champagne at once!
- 7 (77.8%)
'Bout fuckin' time, you sporadic bastard...
- 1 (11.1%)
Aww, no more tranzizzled text? :(
- 1 (11.1%)

Total Members Voted: 9

Pages: 1 ... 49 50 [51] 52 53 ... 61

Author Topic: Slaves to DZA: God of Everything: Chapter I: The Chosen Ones: Day 2  (Read 92357 times)

Zanzetkuken The Great

• Bay Watcher
  • The Wizard Dragon
    • View Profile
Re: Slaves to DZA: God of Everything: Chapter I: The Chosen Ones: Day 2
« Reply #750 on: October 13, 2013, 08:30:58 am »

"I prefer, 'doesn't give a shit about anyone else' to 'dark', but that works.  Oh, as to why I am here, I would like to do destruction goal stuff, while other me does unification stuff.  I kinda got plans that I made when I woke up in Canada to fire Russian nukes against China and North Korea and French nukes against England.  And a few Pakistani against India."
Quote from: Eric Blank
It's Zanzetkuken The Great. He's a goddamn wizard-dragon. He will make it so, and it will forever be.
Quote from: 2016 Election IRC
<DozebomLolumzalis> you filthy god-damn ninja wizard dragon

King DZA

• Bay Watcher
  • Ruler of all things ruleable
    • View Profile
« Reply #751 on: October 13, 2013, 03:56:00 pm »

The Moderator(s)

"By all means, go right ahead. Such an act should be should be rather interesting to observe..."

Zanzetkuken the Great

"I do see how such a conflict of interests could be problematic...however, if you are asking that I separate the two of you so that you can go about your respective business independent of one another, I'm sorry to say that I won't be of much help to you at this time.

Don't get me wrong, I'd certainly be interested in seeing how you'd fare in the trial on your own. So If you really want, you'd be more than welcome to hang around here until I see fit to give you your own fair shot at attaining godhood. But otherwise, I'm afraid the two of you will simply have to work around each other while you're stuck inside the same body."
The figure complacently explains.

"Of course, if you're not particularly in favor of either of these options, I could always rectify my mistake and send you back to the realm of the dead just as quickly as I pulled you from it..."
« Last Edit: October 13, 2013, 03:58:36 pm by King DZA »

Zanzetkuken The Great

• Bay Watcher
  • The Wizard Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #752 on: October 13, 2013, 07:26:28 pm »

Zanzetkuken the Great

"I do see how such a conflict of interests could be problematic...however, if you are asking that I separate the two of you so that you can go about your respective business independent of one another, I'm sorry to say that I won't be of much help to you at this time.

Don't get me wrong, I'd certainly be interested in seeing how you'd fare in the trial on your own. So If you really want, you'd be more than welcome to hang around here until I see fit to give you your own fair shot at attaining godhood. But otherwise, I'm afraid the two of you will simply have to work around each other while you're stuck inside the same body."
The figure complacently explains.

"Of course, if you're not particularly in favor of either of these options, I could always rectify my mistake and send you back to the realm of the dead just as quickly as I pulled you from it..."

"Screw division, it's going to much fun to f' up his plans in addition to the crap I do!  So with that out of the way, can join or not?"
It's Zanzetkuken The Great. He's a goddamn wizard-dragon. He will make it so, and it will forever be.

Kestrel_6

• Bay Watcher
  • The goddamn Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #753 on: October 14, 2013, 05:39:49 am »

attempt to form a mental link with Zanzetkuken the Great

yo man... We need to talk for a sec.
Kestrel, ITS A TRAP! It's luring you into false security! DON'T FALL FOR IT!!
Tomb of Horrors can pretty much be summarized by "ackbar.jpg"

King DZA

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #754 on: October 16, 2013, 06:51:16 am »

Zanzetkuken the Great

"As I said, I would be interested in seeing how you would fare in the trial on your own. It wouldn't at all be very fair of me to let you just jump right in through the body of another participant when all the other Chosen Ones had to start from scratch, alone and in a random, unfamiliar location, now would it? No, no, no. I-" All of a sudden, the spectral figure abruptly halts its speech, as if struck with some grand new idea. It appears to slip into deep thought, and after what seems like no more than a few seconds of careful reflection, apparently has a rather swift change of heart on the matter:

"Tell ya what; I will be keeping a close eye on you from this point forward. If I am adequately impressed by your performance over the coming weeks, or perhaps even just days of the trial, I will consider accepting you as an official Chosen One in spite of your...unconventional emergence. How does that sound?"

Meanwhile, in a mountainous forest region of southeastern Asia...

As Zanzetkuken attempts to pool together a few units of green mana from his current, lush surroundings, his concentration is disrupted when, out of nowhere, he's met with a strange, inexplicable feeling that someone, somewhere wants to speak with him...

The Moderator(s)

Despite the blatant lack of success he experienced the last time an attempt of such nature was made, the undeterred Moderator takes a deep breath, and focuses all of his mental strength and ability on telepathically reaching out to his fellow Chosen One...

Estimated time passed: 10 minutes.

13:50 remain.
« Last Edit: October 16, 2013, 06:59:16 am by King DZA »

King DZA

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #755 on: October 18, 2013, 05:15:42 am »

Jorn Darkmane

Less than half an hour into his focused, undisturbed meditation, Jorn begins to receive lucid visions of a situation that could most definitely be classified as supernatural...

The visions reveal to the Chosen One that in a home not far south of his location, there dwells a very troubled family. For the better part of a year now, this family has apparently been haunted by a restless and intensely aggressive ghost.
Sadly, the visions do not make clear some important details of the event, such as why the ghost chose this family in particular as the target for its anger, or what exactly was done to make it so pissed off in the first place. They do, however, make it quite evident that the members of the family have very nearly reached their limits in terms of how much more abuse they can take from the unworldly entity.

If these visions are to be trusted, then such happenings could potentially turn out to be greatly advantageous for the warlock, should he act wisely in his dealing with them.
Technically speaking, there's also the possibility that it could turn out to be crushingly detrimental should he get himself involved in any way. But one really shouldn't bother themselves with such negative thoughts while deep in meditation.

Estimated time passed: 15 minutes.

13:35 remain.
« Last Edit: October 18, 2013, 04:45:39 pm by King DZA »

Zanzetkuken The Great

• Bay Watcher
  • The Wizard Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #756 on: October 18, 2013, 07:07:06 am »

Light: Answer Moderator
Dark: "Sounds good to me."

Note: If the conversation between the moderator and light is happening on the meditation plane, Dark will fade out and take control of the standard form.

Kestrel_6

• Bay Watcher
  • The goddamn Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #757 on: October 18, 2013, 09:22:14 am »

Look man, we gotta talk about Canada.

Zanzetkuken The Great

• Bay Watcher
  • The Wizard Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #758 on: October 18, 2013, 11:37:15 am »

Look man, we gotta talk about Canada.

"What about it?"

(I'm going to assume that we are speaking on the meditation plane, and therefore Dark has gained control of the form, which this time would be more in appearance to what was seen by DZA.

In this case:
Dark: planeswalk to a British military base.
Steal various gernades, a British uniform and a loaded machine gun.  Preferably being unknown
Planeswalk to an area in the Congo.
Create this base:
Spoiler (click to show/hide)
Change into British Uniform
Planeswalk to Paris.
Use gernades and machine gun to attack random people.
After out of ammo, run to an alley, towards the wall, planeswalking at the last second.

Also, would the 'life' MTG mechanic be interpreted as a aural shield that protects me from damage as long as it is up, or a healing factor that has limited number of uses, or what?)
« Last Edit: October 18, 2013, 06:19:40 pm by Zanzetkuken The Great »

Vgray

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #759 on: October 18, 2013, 01:04:07 pm »

Jorn looks up at the rafters and and tells Yxchu to stay out of trouble He then heads for the house he saw in his vision.

Kestrel_6

• Bay Watcher
  • The goddamn Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #760 on: October 20, 2013, 05:57:30 am »

"well, you gotta lay off your assault of them, because-"

Another Moderator appeared behind the first, looking more sophisticated with a pipe and classy bedwear, and a book in his hands. It read Exposition on the current situation

"The Canadians at Black Marsh have threatened to summarily execute Prime here if you are to enter within 80 Kilometers of Black Maple once more. He had reached an accord whereby he would attempt to dissuade you from continuing hostilities with Canada, in return for hopefully his release."

Prime turned to face himself.

"goddamn, now they can enter our chats? Get out of here, Exposition!

But yeah, what he said"

Zanzetkuken The Great

• Bay Watcher
  • The Wizard Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #761 on: October 20, 2013, 08:30:10 am »

"That was more of a one shot attempt than anything else.  I wasn't planning on going back there unless you asked.  Honestly, I would warn them out the dichotomy of my form right now, because no matter what you saw, I did nothing in the actual escape.  Hell, my memory cuts out when I saw the soldiers surrounding us, and then returns at the base of a mountain!  And that's not the only time it has happened.  After I went back to the base, it cut out again.  I was standing in the main hall in my darksteel armor when it broke that time, then when it cuts in, I'm standing in a different area wearing the clothing I had before I removed it to put on the darksteel.

Oh, by the way, if they are doing stuff to the darksteel, please tell them that I can dissolve it into mana from anywhere on the planet.  I'm not saying they can't study it, but just to leave it as it is.  When you take apart portions of an artifact a planeswalker summoned, and that planeswalker tries to dissolve it...the results can vary from 200 pounds of TNT...to making a Tsar Bomba, without lead deadening the explosion somewhat, seem like a firecracker.
"

Kestrel_6

• Bay Watcher
  • The goddamn Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #762 on: October 20, 2013, 09:55:00 am »

"Uh, thanks. I'll be sure to remind them. And you might wanna get that cut out looked at."

King DZA

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #763 on: October 22, 2013, 05:42:16 am »

Zanzetkuken the Great
((Why not just have the MTG life mechanic be interpreted as Zanzetkuken's...uh, life? When and if the noble Planeswalker is ever reduced to nothing more than a broken, lifeless corpse, it can then be safely assumed that he has reached 0 life.))

With his notably more ethical counterpart caught up in an important conversation with another Chosen One on some other, non-physical plane, Dark Zanzetkuken seizes the opportunity take control of their shared physical body and get a good, uninterrupted start on his own worldly schemes.

The Planeswalker travels to a large garrison in the northern United Kingdom, and successfully manages to poke around the military installation undetected long enough to stumble upon what appears to be a modest, surprisingly unprotected armory (an especially impressive feat when one considers the fact that the Planeswalker looks he just wandered out of a high-end cosplay convention). He forces his way in and hastily loots two concussion grenades, an incendiary grenade, and three frags, along with a light machine gun and several belts of ammunition, leaving only the uniform left to acquire before making his departure to Central Africa.
Disappointingly, just as everything seemed to be going so smoothly, Dark Zanzetkuken's luck runs dry when he casually walks out of the armory with his hands full of stolen armaments, only to be discourteously stopped by a pair of patrolling guards! What's this world coming to when a man can't even break into a military base of operations and nab a few government-owned weapons without being treated like a criminal?

Jorn Darkmane

After ordering his demon to refrain from stirring up any problems in his absence, Jorn exits the barn and sets out to visit the distraught household from his visions...

A short, uneventful walk southward eventually brings the Chosen One to the doorstep of the presumably haunted house. He examines the dwelling closely, confirming that it is indeed the one that was shown to him in his vision. The warlock straightens his posture, and does his best to brush some of the dried dirt and filth off of his robe; it's ghost hunting time.

Estimated time passed: 15 minutes.

13:20 remain.

Zanzetkuken The Great

• Bay Watcher
  • The Wizard Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #764 on: October 22, 2013, 06:40:30 am »

Planeswalk to an area in the Congo.
Use a mana to copy the British uniform in exact detail.
Create this base:
Spoiler (click to show/hide)
Change into British Uniform
Planeswalk to Paris.
Use gernades and machine gun to attack random people.
After out of ammo, run to an alley, towards the wall, planeswalking at the last second.
Pages: 1 ... 49 50 [51] 52 53 ... 61