Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 12 13 [14] 15 16 ... 27

Author Topic: Roll to Priest: The End.  (Read 68445 times)

monk12

• Bay Watcher
  • Sorry, I AM a coyote
    • View Profile
Re: Roll to Priest 3: Hairy Babies! Turn Six: Two Priests and a Hot Tub!
« Reply #195 on: September 27, 2012, 10:24:41 am »

God has cursed us for our blasphemy!

Father Dick turns the baptismal font on full blast, extinguishing the flames! (Baptismal fonts do that, right?)

And wait, there's a congregation in here!?! WHOSE MASS DID WE INTERRUPT

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
« Reply #196 on: September 27, 2012, 10:26:25 am »

Well, we're in Termonfeckin, so I guess this is Purple's mass.
HMR stands for Hazardous Materials Requisition, not Horrible Massive Ruination, though I can understand how one could get confused.
God help us if we have to agree on pizza toppings at some point. There will be no survivors.

monk12

• Bay Watcher
  • Sorry, I AM a coyote
    • View Profile
« Reply #197 on: September 27, 2012, 10:37:54 am »

So from the perspective of Father Purple, he's conducted half a Mass when a naked priest runs in, grabs a cossack and runs to the confessional, followed by a second naked priest covered in sin and posters who sets the Church on fire on his way to the same confessional, followed by Bishop Lennan bursting in and being struck in the face with flaming bits of Church.

Let's try and blame this on Purple- it's his feckin' Church!

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
« Reply #198 on: September 27, 2012, 10:52:03 am »

That dirty feckin' gobshite.
HMR stands for Hazardous Materials Requisition, not Horrible Massive Ruination, though I can understand how one could get confused.
God help us if we have to agree on pizza toppings at some point. There will be no survivors.

freeformschooler

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #199 on: September 27, 2012, 11:27:21 am »

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

This is the reason the RTD boards exist.

lawastooshort

• Bay Watcher
  • goodness what
    • View Profile
« Reply #200 on: September 27, 2012, 02:33:55 pm »

a naked priest runs in, grabs a cossack and runs to the confessional

That would be amazing

micelus

• Bay Watcher
  • If you wait long enough, it moves.
    • View Profile
« Reply #201 on: September 27, 2012, 03:29:08 pm »

Get the feck outside and call up the local fire brigade again to extinguish the flame. Also, try to calm the fleeing congregation with joyful hymns.
Do you hear that, Endra? NONE CAN STAND AGAINST THE POWER OF THE DENTAL, AHAHAHAHA!!!
You win Nakeen
Marduk is my waifu
Inanna is my husbando

Digital Hellhound

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #202 on: September 28, 2012, 08:28:21 am »

'Err, hello Mr McAnally. I was just pursuing a criminal, possibly a werewolf, and could use your help in subduing him. Or it.'

Team up with the special forces husband (he's from the anti-werewolf special forces, right?) and head after Pat
Russia is simply taking an anti-Fascist stance against European Nazi products, they should be applauded. ˇNo parmesan!

lawastooshort

• Bay Watcher
  • goodness what
    • View Profile
Roll to Priest 3: Hairy Babies! Turn Seven: Priests to the Rescue!
« Reply #203 on: September 28, 2012, 09:48:28 am »

Episode Three, Turn Seven: Priests to the Rescue!

The Village of Termonfeckin – A street…

Team up with the special forces husband (he's from the anti-werewolf special forces, right?) and head after Pat
”Err, hello Mr McAnally. I was just pursuing a criminal, possibly a werewolf, and could use your help in subduing him. Or it. Or something. Feck.”

Mr McAnally looks unconvinced.

”The bastard stole your wife’s clothes!”

Mr McAnally’s left eyebrow arches.

”And tried to molest me! Me, a poor innocent priest!”

Mr McAnally’s right eyebrow joins its twin on the upper reaches of Mr McAnally’s forehead.

”THAT FECKIN’ GOBSHITE! COME ON, LET’S MURDERKILL THAT BASTARD!”

Mr McAnally shoves past Father Brown, past his naked wife, storms upstairs, and, a brief moment later, comes back down carrying a double barrelled shotgun.

”BASTARD FECKING WEREWOLVES!”

Dragging Father Brown by the cassock, Mr McAnally charges out the back door.

The Village of Termonfeckin – A garden…

”COME ON YOU SLOW BASTARD, I WANT ME SOME WEREWOLF BLOOD TONIGHT, FATHER! I’VE HAD ENOUGH OF THAT FECKER STEALING ME WIFE’S FECKIN’ CLOTHES!”

Mr McAnally, halfway down his back garden, turns and picks Father Brown up, hoisting him over his shoulders.  He then carries on sprinting down the length of his garden. He gets to the end and leaps with one leading hand over the fence.

The Village of Termonfeckin – Another street…

”YOU HAIRY FECKIN’ BASTARD!” shouts Mr McAnally, catching up with Mr McCustard. ”YOU’RE GONNA FEEL THE POWER OF THE WRATH OF GOD!” he screams, his face turning red. ”GOD DON’T TOLERATE NO FECKIN’ WEREWOLVES, YOU HAIRY FECKIN’ FREAK!”

Without so much as a warning or a polite request, Mr McAnally lifts Father Brown off his shoulders, swings him by the feet, and flings him after the suspected werewolf.

Struck round the ankles by a man of the cloth, Mr McCustard keeps on moving forward for half a second, before flying face forward to the ground.

Mr McAnally runs up to him, shotgun barrels mere inches from the suspect’s face.

”WELL, YOU HAIRY GOBSHITE! WHAT’VE YOU GOT TO SAY FOR YERSELF? ANY LAST WORDS?”

The Village of Termonfeckin Church…

Father Dick turns the baptismal font on full blast, extinguishing the flames! (Baptismal fonts do that, right?)
”Don’t worry, Bishop Lennan!” shouts Father Dick, hurriedly extracting his head from the confessional divider and coming face to face with the bishop’s plight. “I’ll save you!”

Throwing the smashed piece of confessional to the floor, Father Dick dashes over to the baptismal font, loses his footing as he runs, and trips over head first into it!

He fondles about enthusiastically for the switch to turn it on.

DRAMATICALLY rescue the Bishop!  Preferably get dressed first.
”Arg! That’s not it!” cries Father Lars, scandalised and still naked.

”Don’t worry, Bishop Lennan!” he shouts, hurriedly extracting himself first from Father Dick’s grasp and then from the rather crowded baptismal font. “I’ll save you!”

Sprinting over to the fallen piece of burning church currently pinning the bishop to the ground, Father Lars slips with his wet and half-baptised feet and slides the last couple of metres along the stone floor in a pose considerably more precarious that the one he had planned, before coming to a stop with the bishop at his feet.

Father Lars tumbles over, his sopping naked body fully covering both Bishop Lennan and the flames that were, until now, molesting him.

Father Lars extinguishes the flames!

Get the feck outside and call up the local fire brigade again to extinguish the flame. Also, try to calm the fleeing congregation with joyful hymns.
”Don’t worry!” screams Father Reilly, also clambering out of the baptismal font. “It’s all going to be ok! I’ll rescue you! No, wait, the fire brigade might do a better job!”

Father Reilly runs around for a few seconds in an entirely naked circle before finding an abandoned mobile phone on the floor. He picks it up.

“Right everyone,” he says, addressing the fleeing congregation and tackling several of them to the floor to better gain their attention and, indeed, their compliance. “Time for hymn practice! Joyful hymns will calm us all, and will probably even calm the flames! Ready? One, two…”

As Father Reilly dials 112 for emergency services, he holds the phone up and begins to conduct his impromptu and involuntary choir.

“Give me oil in my lamp, keep me burning!” he sings.

“Burning!” echo the villagers.

“Give me oil in my lamp, I pray!”

“Pray!”

“Give me oil in my lamp, give me oil in my lamp – hang on.”

Father Reilly abruptly stops.

”Hang o-“

“No, no, I just thought, perhaps we could find something more… apposite to the situation? Let me think…”

Father Reilly scratches his chin, lost in thought as the church burns down around him. He holds the phone back up and commands his choir to sing.

“The spirit of God like a fire is burning! No wait. Blast. Never mind. Come on everybody, join in! It’s for your own good you know!”

Righteous and joyous song proliferates round the church in a manner somewhat akin to the way flames might spread around a building, and the happy sound soon spreads to the church grounds as naked Father Reilly leads his flock to relative safety, where a singing circle is quickly established around the singeing church.

“Hello,” comes a very faint voice. “Hello? What’s your emergency? Police, fire or ambulance? Hello? Hello?”

From somewhere, someone produces a ukulele and a pleasant twanging soon accompanies the crackling of flames.

Two priests are naked! One church is burning!

Spoiler: GM Notes (click to show/hide)

Digital Hellhound

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Roll to Priest 3: Hairy Babies! Turn Seven: Priests to the Rescue!
« Reply #204 on: September 28, 2012, 10:04:24 am »

'Wait!' Father Brown shouted. There was a slight pause. 'You can't kill him, we... err. Need to... torture him first?'

Father Brown suggests torture and attempts to get a confession from Pat
Russia is simply taking an anti-Fascist stance against European Nazi products, they should be applauded. ˇNo parmesan!

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
« Reply #205 on: September 28, 2012, 12:17:08 pm »

Impress the Bishop with my bollocks  Conduct a mass in the center of the burning church, making allusions to the fires of hell and the blessed joy of leaving in a calm and orderly manner.

At least one of us is actually trying to solve the case.

monk12

• Bay Watcher
  • Sorry, I AM a coyote
    • View Profile
« Reply #206 on: September 28, 2012, 10:54:47 pm »

Oh god, Brown is totally going to get the hairy milkman werewolf(?) killed. I hope Mr. McAnally is packing silver bullets.

"Oooh, I feckin' love happy hymns! Let's encourage the firemen!"

Father Orange runs outside to raise his voice in praise to the Lord our God amen!

"Rain down, rain down
Rain down feckin' love on yer peeeeople!
Rain down, rain the feck down!
Ran down love on us gobshiiiiiites!"

Like so, but peppier!

micelus

• Bay Watcher
  • If you wait long enough, it moves.
    • View Profile
« Reply #207 on: September 29, 2012, 06:58:38 pm »

Tell the fire brigade that the feckin' church is on fire, and then as the hymns begin to ebb out, open up a public confessional, hoping that the hymns would make the people feel bloody obligated to confess.
Do you hear that, Endra? NONE CAN STAND AGAINST THE POWER OF THE DENTAL, AHAHAHAHA!!!
You win Nakeen
Marduk is my waifu
Inanna is my husbando

lawastooshort

• Bay Watcher
  • goodness what
    • View Profile
« Reply #208 on: September 30, 2012, 01:11:35 pm »

Perhaps I should have done a RtP On Base (Rectory) / RP thread...

monk12

• Bay Watcher
  • Sorry, I AM a coyote
    • View Profile
« Reply #209 on: September 30, 2012, 09:56:45 pm »

And then they could all awkwardly drink tea while the housekeeper shags the milkman! Brilliant!
Pages: 1 ... 12 13 [14] 15 16 ... 27