Yeah, but have everyone keep their stuff and our point in the 'Story'
- 4 (33.3%)
Nah, let's keep going.
- 2 (16.7%)
Nah, just kill this.
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 12

Pages: 1 ... 11 12 [13] 14 15 ... 72

Author Topic: Mall Fight: RTD-ified: THE FAQ AND GENERAL Q THREAD  (Read 115577 times)

Greenstarfanatic

• Bay Watcher
  • I wanna be a cow boy babey
    • View Profile
Re: Mall Fight: RTD-ified *OPEN* Turn: Phoenix Wright
« Reply #180 on: August 13, 2012, 10:39:50 pm »

Justified self defense.
Hey, don't forget about research boy sitting right here!

Fireiy

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #181 on: August 13, 2012, 10:43:06 pm »

Ok I won't prosecute her. New action. Hopefully I don't get a 1,2 or 6 THIS time.

Find a store with a chess board

Greenstarfanatic

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #182 on: August 13, 2012, 10:44:58 pm »

So, will you present the AK47s or go attempt CHESS FAIL again?

Fireiy

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #183 on: August 13, 2012, 10:46:33 pm »

Ok let me do something else.

FIND A STORE

Greenstarfanatic

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #184 on: August 13, 2012, 10:48:36 pm »

Turn Coming at 9:15 BC time.

Caerwyn

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #185 on: August 13, 2012, 11:20:33 pm »

Alright! Will be looking forwards to that. Wait, that's tomorrow morning, right?

Greenstarfanatic

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Mall Fight: RTD-ified *OPEN* Turn: RAMBOOO
« Reply #186 on: August 14, 2012, 12:26:38 am »

Strike Phoenix Wright over the back of the head. With the Mop.

((If Justice For All has taught me anything, it's that this will probably knock him out and give him amnesia.))

You swing at Wright and [4 Vs 3+1] he dodges out of the way, causing the mop handle to swing back at you!

[3] It knocks off your hat, but you're otherwise okay.

Grab Phoenix Wright into a full nelson, and then suplex him into the ground!

[6+1] You grab Phoenix and drag him to the upper floor of the mall, jumping from the railing and going into suplex position. In your haste, however, you end up on the bottom, hitting your head on the hard ground and knocking yourself out for one turn. You also ended up breaking the attorney's fall. Smooth.

Tara stood there in shocked silence for a moment, staring down at the mashed-open corpse, then let out a piercing shriek.
"...Ewwww!"

She went into a horrified panic trying to get the icky mess of of herself. "Oh, ohmygod! Ohmygod! You guys, come on! Don't just stand there fighting, give me something to clean this... er... stuff off with! Oooh, this is disgusting..."

>Rummage in handbag for something to clean blood and brain matter from my person! Whilst babbling at the others to help!

>If nothing is found, search the area! Go look for a shop selling towels, if necessary! Or maye a restaurant with napkins!

Change of plans. As a Janitor, it's Lou's Minimum-Wage Job/Sworn Duty to aid somebody in need of cleanliness. With his Mop.

[5] Lou successfully cleans all the gunk off of Tara, and she thanks him heartily, before whacking him with her handbag.

H.E.A will distract Pheonix Wright! With her, er...Logic at...Uh...Logic...Meanwhile, Ankoth will lay down a furious flurry of furiously flurrying blows on PW! Gloriokal will tinker with the boob gun, hoping to mod it so as to distract other NPC's or players.

That went really damn cool. Did I, like, get two sixes or something? Woo-hoo!

[4] HEA tries to touch her belly button with her elbows! Phoenix is distracted by the awesome power of LOGIC.

[3] Ankoth runs over to the lawyer and begins waving his swords around. Unfortunately, the spastic-ness of the waving gives Phoenix a chance to sneak in an attack!

[1 Vs. 6] Phoenix counters with a poke to the knee. Ankoth Counter-Counters with a slash to the neck. The spiky head rolls along the ground, stopping at the feet of the Mobster.

3 points collected!

[5] You tinker with the BEWB gun until it turns into the BOOB EMULATION WORCHESTER BLASTER. Otherwise known as the BEWB gun. You do not know what it does yet.

Ok let me do something else.

FIND A STORE

[3] You suddenly find yourself outside a store with a sign reading 'THE INCREDIBLE HAT STORE' In big, red letters....

Oh, LOOK! A Fedora! You've always wanted one of those!

Achievements:
Spoiler (click to show/hide)

Players' Statuses

Allies:
[/quote]
« Last Edit: August 14, 2012, 12:28:24 pm by Greenstarfanatic »

Fireiy

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #187 on: August 14, 2012, 01:20:57 am »

Continue looking for a store which has some useful stuff
Also you spelt "store" wrong.

ReDeadEr

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #188 on: August 14, 2012, 02:13:34 am »

Lou attempts to do what he came to the Broom Closet to do in the first place: Acquire Liquids That Can Be Weaponized.

Also, reacquire Top Hat.
« Last Edit: August 14, 2012, 02:15:26 am by ReDeadEr »

GraveHaunter92

• Bay Watcher
  • All legends are true, few are accurate
    • View Profile
« Reply #189 on: August 14, 2012, 04:00:36 am »

((Hurray for overkill! :D))
While knocked out, have an awesome dream about a kick-ass fiesta involving all the players!
Jesus must have been guiding him in living out the way of the samurai.

Yoink

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #190 on: August 14, 2012, 04:11:43 am »

"Oh... Thanks, man!"
Tara smiled wearily at Lou, then looked over at the unconscious form of her ally, lying on the floor admist the wreck of his guitar.
"Well, um, that's kinda uncool. Dude, wake up!"

>Thank Lou for performing his janitorial duty, and then attempt to revive Nacho with a funky tambourine/foot-stomp beat!

>Also defend him from any dangerous shoppers.
Booze is Life for Yoink

To deprive him of Drink is to steal divinity from God.
you need to reconsider your life
If there's any cause worth dying for, it's memes.

Caerwyn

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #191 on: August 14, 2012, 10:32:27 am »

Cheer for how awesome my two good friends are, and search for a food court to get some...Well...Food! There's a celebration required! Also, maybe check out the Blades' shop, too.

Greenstarfanatic

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #192 on: August 14, 2012, 11:01:52 am »

Attention players! There will be a similar fight every three turns from now on. Less if you DON'T FUCKING KILL EACH OTHER! Thank you.

By the way, I've been hearing this voice as the guy from Rat Race and the Police Chief from the Pink Panther movies. What about you guys?

TCM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #193 on: August 14, 2012, 12:22:29 pm »

Find a store.
Because trying to stuff Fate/Whatever's engrish and the title of a 17th century book on statecraft into Pokemon syntax tends to make the content incomprehensible.

Greenstarfanatic

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #194 on: August 14, 2012, 12:55:33 pm »

Continue looking for a store which has some useful stuff
Also you spelt "store" wrong.

(Well Derp.)
[3] You keep walking, ignoring the awesomeness of the fedora, instead coming across a toy store.

Lou attempts to do what he came to the Broom Closet to do in the first place: Acquire Liquids That Can Be Weaponized.

Also, reacquire Top Hat.

[5] You take several cleaning liquids and a handy can of gas, along with a bunch of piping and duct tape, and soon come up with two new guns!

First, a soap gun, which can be used for getaways, traps, and the like.

Secondly...A Flamethrower. Do I NEED to explain?

You holster them both and look for an opponent.

((Hurray for overkill! :D))
While knocked out, have an awesome dream about a kick-ass fiesta involving all the players!

[1] You have a horrible nightmare, that everyone is trying to attack you and you can't wake up and there's Slenderman and...

Suddenly a foot knocks the sleep and the wind out of you. That foot belongs to tara. You're now quite paranoid of everyone, including here.

"Oh... Thanks, man!"
Tara smiled wearily at Lou, then looked over at the unconscious form of her ally, lying on the floor admist the wreck of his guitar.
"Well, um, that's kinda uncool. Dude, wake up!"

>Thank Lou for performing his janitorial duty, and then attempt to revive Nacho with a funky tambourine/foot-stomp beat!

>Also defend him from any dangerous shoppers.

[3] You quickly thank the now-dangerous janitor before rushing over to perform a mini-jam in an attempt to wake Nacho up. In your haste, you stem on his stomach, but at least it wakes him up. When he gets up, though he seems...skittish. He doesn't seem too sure of himself...

Cheer for how awesome my two good friends are, and search for a food court to get some...Well...Food! There's a celebration required! Also, maybe check out the Blades' shop, too.

[4] You call for your allies to come along, as you make your way to the foot court for some hearty grub. On your way, you pass by 'Dr. Slash's Blade Emporium, and you duck inside. There are rows and rows of swords, blades, and weapons of all sorts...

Find a store.

[5] You too find yourself inside the Blade Emporium, but on the opposite side. You see Gloriokal, but he doesn't see you.
Pages: 1 ... 11 12 [13] 14 15 ... 72