Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

Actual Sequel, instead of a subject change?

Yes
- 45 (56.3%)
No
- 5 (6.3%)
Sure
- 13 (16.3%)
Negatory
- 17 (21.3%)

Total Members Voted: 80

Pages: 1 ... 224 225 [226] 227 228 ... 232

Author Topic: HERO CIVIL WAR (YOU AT FINAL BOSS PART 2): Dat Countdown: (.5)  (Read 648450 times)

Doomblade187

• Bay Watcher
  • Requires music to get through the working day.
    • View Profile
Re: HERO CIVIL WAR (YOU AT FINAL BOSS PART 2): Dat Countdown: (.5)
« Reply #3375 on: December 25, 2012, 01:53:24 am »

SPAWN AND AID GWG'S ACTIONS. WE WILL WIN THIS YET.

((Yes, I know, barging in, but still. If I have no idea what's going on, I'll join a side until I do have an idea.))
In any case it would be a battle of critical thinking and I refuse to fight an unarmed individual.
One mustn't stare into the pathos, lest one become Pathos.

da_nang

• Bay Watcher
  • Argonian Overlord
    • View Profile
« Reply #3376 on: December 25, 2012, 04:11:34 am »

"̵͖͉̗͖̖̗̊͗͛ͭ̒̆̐̾̊͟͞Tͥͯͧͨ̋̎ͦ̏̚͠͏̴̨̨͉̥̣͎̠̱̥͔̪h̡̛̹̯̣̟͉͖͖̩͓̳͇̞̀̉̌ͧ̅̃͒͑ͮ̽͒͐͐̈ͤͪͦ̃͠e̶̢͕̫̺̭͙͍͚̻̳ͦ͛̍͛̅̋̀̾̐̀͗͊ͪͅ ̢̡̺̯͇̣̳̼̜̯͕̘̔ͨ̌̑͠Ũ̴͚̱̯̫̲͚͎̼͚̳̌̀̈͂͌̈́̋͞ͅn̨̛̞̥̙̯͔̜̳̯̫̜̯̳̯ͩ́̈ͯ̉̓ͤ̑̄̔̈́̋ͧ̕͡i͓̰͙͈͈͈̭͚̩̔ͥ̾̀̊ͦ̌̓̀͂͊̂̈͂́́̉̾̚͞v̵̛̠̝̠̜͉̖̰̬̣̯̯͓͔̙͈͚̘͖̌͗̓͟ḙ̸̳̻͎̫̯̗̝̠͍̙̺̈̋̐̓̿̓ͅŗ̲͚̼̣̻̠̺̣̰͔̲̫͙̯͕͈̹͇͒͆ͯ̒ͮ̈ͯ̊̇̅̄ͫͣͧͮ̉͋̚ş̴̟̠̮͙̝͉̟͓̦̓͒̐́ͬ̀͗̔̉̏̀͢e̴̻̱̻̦̹̭̮͈̳͚͖̻̖̰͙͎̼̾̊̌ͮͧ͊̾͑̃̔̇́ ̡̛̻͕̝͈̘̙͕ͭ͑̏̇͌̅͌̿̃ͫ̃̏̋̓̀̀̚w̢̛̗̹̹͚̗̞ͦ́́̃ͪͪ̄̄̄̚̚ị̛̬͕͍͇̪͕̽ͪ͗͐̂̍ͯ̅ͤͫ̂ͭ̋̽͛ͅͅl̖̩̥̦̘͍̙͖͈͔̠̞̥͈͖͈̭͑̂̈̇ͫͪ̅ͭ͌ͣ͋ͧ͑́̔́̚͡l̵̨̗͕̞̹̟̰̳͕͓̳̜̫̭̗̮ͩ͛͑͑̒̿ͯ̕ͅ ̷̹̥̤̳̙̪͙̊̎̍ͤ̐̎̀̕͡͞ͅr̛̈͗̀ͤ̋̋ͪ̓͋ͩ̋ͥ̄͗̅̾̀ͥ̀͟͞͏̫̮̖͈̩̲̦u̲͎̦̼̗͆̅ͥͪ͌̚̕͘͜ͅe̷̮͍̗̼͍̦͚̭̞̼̟͓̻͉̮͆͆̿ͯ̿̉̍̕͢͡ ̇͂ͯͣ̊͒ͭ̀ͣ͒̅ͥ̓̈́̓ͬ҉͕͔͓̰̞̦̥̳̝̰͓͍̻̰͝͠ͅt͓̺̗̹̾̊͋͊ͪ̍̽͡h̸̩͉̭̩͑̉̂̿̉̓̌̕͜͞ė̷̷͍̹̼̲̥̙̬̠̜͈͛̿͛̃̄ͧ͊̓̄ͩͣ̓͂̔̈́͗̔ͣ̕͠͝ͅ ̸̷̯̼̳̮̝͈͕͈͎̟̻̰̭̬̰̣̖̊̈̐͛ͨ̀͆̍̚ͅͅḑ̴̡̮̙͈̹͓̼͈̗͉̘̐̔̌̇̈́̌ͧ͌̐́̑͊̉̆ͧ͑ͤa̶̛͇͈͈̠͓͙͖̜̹̼̭̝͈͔͉̲ͮ̒̓͐̾̅̃̿͂͗͆̃̀͝ỳ̨̛̗̪̰̲̲̱͗ͫ̀̀̍̈͋̅ͤͨͥ̃ͮ̄̀͜ͅ ̷̲̺͔̩̰̫͚̞̟̫͖̞͈̮̪̙̽͐̉͆̽́̚͜͞m̸̡̝͙͓̫̞̪͖͇̼ͧͦ͛̒͊̌̀ͯͭ̋͐̓͜͠y̛̜̦̟̫̞̤̪̫̣̺̘ͯ̿̿̐̎ͬ͘͝ ̸̱̯̤͇̹̰̮̘̝̱̤̹̼̩̮̦̞̃ͤ̊̓ͮ̿͂̃̂̀̿̊̍ͥ̎̇̓ͨ́̚͘̕͟f̆ͫ̈́ͫ̇̈́̈́ͩͮ́ͯ͏̴͖̠̘̜͔̩̠̜̫̼̘̭̀ͅa͑ͧ͆͌̌͐̄̉̔̐ͩ͗ͩ̓̇̉҉̭͖̩͖͓̟̪̻͕̖͝c̶͎̣̟̝̯̞̰̱̯͉̠͚̠͖͚͓͊ͩ̀̔͆ͫ̋͌ͥ̍̕͡t̢̛͕̰̗̹͍̬̻̮̳̳͈̝̣̞̘̣̠̽̂͗ͧ̓̀ͧ̌͋̊̃ͣ͑ͣ̚ͅį̸̦̞͙̘͕͎̣͚̬͋̄͊̐̏̉ͤ̉ͫͦ̇̓ͫ͒͌ͤ͢͞ͅơ̡͔̥̞͈̥͎͔̬̙̗͇̹̐ͫͪ̂ͥͩ͜͜͠n̅ͪ̑̈́͆̽ͫ̾̃̈́ͪ͋ͧ̅̚҉̵̡̙̬̣̻̰̤̫̹͖̖̥̭̪͙͓̲̮͡ͅ ̵̧̙̻̣̰̏ͧ̇ͅỉ͒̓͌ͦͧ̒̅̽̾̑̉̔҉̧̠̬̭̭̤̬̘̲̱̟͓̣̜̜̭͎̠̰͘s̶̺̬̲͓͓̯͕̩̹̠͎̜͎͓̗̄̎ͧͬ͐́ ̡̧̻̝̺̲͍̬̝̺͍͎̩̹̘̈́̏ͫ̋̀̌̋̆̌̓͑̅ͪ͊ͯͩ̿͆́́́ḟ̶̨̠̖̩̰̫̹͇͔̣͕̹͚ͣ̀͗̆̒́͘͠o̸̧̪̭̜̹͎̞̥͕͎̙̰͚͖̭̰͇̩̪̩̒ͨͧ͒ͨ̉̃͘r̵̡̛̲̯̣̹̩̖̙̭̥͖ͥ̆̇̍͂ͬ̇̿ͯͩ̑̂̓ͮͫ͆̐̚͘͢m̜̤̣̮̠͕̭̰̱̫͔̐̎ͥ̒̍̋̆͝͞͠eͭ͐́̃̇̐̇͒̀̄̓̃͆ͬ͂̾̉̀́͏̠̫̘̣͚͔̖͕̙̟̪͎̰͈̫͙̕d̴̡̝̹͎͇̩̠̺͉̲̭̥̤͖̟͐̿ͨ̇̈̓ͫ̽̍̀͜͜͡!̸̎̈̍̊͋ͣ͜͏̙̬̝̟̲͈̪̗̥̱̘̮̭̀͡ ̧̨̣͓͔̟̬͇̞̻̯̤̇ͪ̽͗̃͛͊̾̆̅̊ͪ͝ͅÄ̠̟̙̳̗̥̱̗͖͚͕̯̗̟̰̋̾̓̂ͥ̽ͨ̎̎̇̿ͩ̈́ͪ̔̀͡ͅn̢̲̱̫͓̯͕̘̠̤̭̤͓͓̬̻̬͛̂̍ͤ̿̿̌̈͋̈͂̀͞ͅd̾̉̅͆͑̃̈́̀̔ͭͪͫ͒͋͏̡̞̦̮̖̩̼̺͢͝ ͭ̑ͫ̀ͥ̍̎͏͙̜̠̬͖͙̟͡͞ͅs̷̤̯͉͎̣̦̟͙̥͔̝̎̆̀͒́́ͪ̄̋̏́̚̕͟ö́̍ͨ̿ͦ̎̾ͬ̽̔̉ͥ́҉̜̱͓̫̺͔ ̷̛̤̣͔͙͚̙̖͇̤̘̞̰͓͓̼̯ͯ̍ͩ̈́̋͊͂ͬ̑͗͊̂ͮ͌ͫ̃̓̚͢͢͞ͅw̵̴̘̗̱͖̻̙̬͈͓̼̰͈̱͈̳̞̦͌̈́̓ͤ̈͛ͮͬ̽̐͂̀͑̈́̍̊̂ͩ̚̕ͅi̢̡̥͉̠͙͈̗̥̫̯͍͙͓̲̭̪̯ͦ͑̀̄̇ͥ̏̀͢͟ͅl̨̩̤̬̜̲͔̺͕͈͓͚̘͕͎̺ͭ͊̽ͤ͐ͤ̓͌ͨ̎͠͡ͅl̢̨̳̩̖̲͇̲͚̫̝͙͉̓̂̄ͦ̿̆̑̔ ̈́͋ͧ͂̄̎́̆̾͏̸͠҉̮̹̺̣̯͓̻͓͍̯͈t̢͒̉̈́ͩ҉̡̠̖͈͚͇̯̩̦̠̳͇̻̼ĥ̷̠̯̙̠̣͉͕̏ͯ̉ͮ̓̍ͥͬͨͯ̚͜e̠̤̤̟̥͔͎̎̎̐̿ͯ͋̓̋͋̂͗̇̆ͫ̐͘͜ ̛̛͔̞̖͍̳͍̳̥ͮ̅̈̈̀͊̎͘͘̕Ŗ̷͂ͫͣ̅҉̲̪̪̙̼̺̀a̘̺̪͓̺̦͖̜̾͊͐̂ͦͤ̀͢͜n̦̗̯̯͙͔͕ͥ͑̏̽̒ͬͬ̊̔͆̈́͛͑̃̇ͬ͆ͬ͜͞ḓ̷̢̣̱͙̩̥̗́͑ͬ͋ͥ͛ͤ̏ͮͫ͊ͫ̽͠o̴̷͔̥̮̫̜̗̬͇͍̜̱̼̤ͤͬ́ͤ̿̊̈͛ͦͨ̈͡ͅm̧̞̻̦͇̺͉̣̱̪͎͚̩̭̮͈̋ͤ̿̔́ͫ͒̄̃̀ ̥̺̻̰̩̞͈̫͕͖͔͔͐ͧ̃ͣ̈̍́͑̂̇ͥ̌͊͛̂̚͜͢͝ͅN̸̢̯̖͇̻̤͓̟̣͖̮͛͗̌̋̀̏͌͛̋͐̉̑͋̓̑̉͡ȕ̱̝̩͓ͤ̎͐ͬͯ͊̋ͪ̇͆ͮ̃ͥͩ̀̚͠m̷̧̻̮̣̳̲̫̫͉̙͙͈̂ͪ́̊̄͛ͯ̌ͣ̑͟ͅb̷̧̭̖̩͙͕̹͍͍́ͭ̿͋ͦ͑ͧ̒͐̎̂̊͗ͥ̄͘e̷ͯ̈̈ͮ͑͛ͫͬ̏ͩ̀҉̜̝͚̣͚͘ř̛̻̦̣̰̗̰͈̩͙͓̪̯̝͉̞͇̔̈̽̀̈͗̉̔ͮ͂̐́͟ ̸̶͔̜͖̦̳̼̥͕̠͓͈̗͊̏̎̅̍̌̅̑ͤ̒ͦ́̀̚͜͞G̡̪̲̖̮̳̞̭̦̫̹͎͙̣̲ͦ̂͆͆̉̈ͪ͗̓ͣ́͟o̶̷̧̨̱̦͈̩̙̤̼̫͎̟͖̩̱̮̤̐ͮͩ̓̄ͧͬ̈̒͡d̵͎̥̮̗̖͖̫̘̰̻̰͍̗̘̖̟̪̐̐̊ͩ͡!̴̶̦̮̩̺͉̟̥ͨ̽̿̌ͤͥ͞͞"̸̨̫̮̖̹̪̯̪̤̟́̆̉͗̃̐̓ͤ̅̐͐̑̀͠͡

>FORM VOID FACTION!
"Deliver yesterday, code today, think tomorrow."
Ceterum censeo Unionem Europaeam esse delendam.
Future supplanter of humanity.

Vorthon

• Bay Watcher
  • Now with 50% more pointless rambling!
    • View Profile
« Reply #3377 on: December 25, 2012, 11:10:51 am »

THE MACHINE GOD'S CREED MUST SPREAD. FORCIBLY CONVERT ALL. THOSE WHO RESIST SHALL BE PUT TO THE SWORD. LIGHTSABER. SPINNY-BLADEY THING OF DOOM. WHATEVER'S THEMATICALLY APPROPRIATE.

TCM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3378 on: December 25, 2012, 01:08:44 pm »

FUCK IT

GET EXTRA BONUS

SHOOT MORGAN FREEMAN IN HIS SELF
Because trying to stuff Fate/Whatever's engrish and the title of a 17th century book on statecraft into Pokemon syntax tends to make the content incomprehensible.

LordSlowpoke

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3379 on: December 27, 2012, 06:05:04 pm »

STOP BEING DEAD, GAME

OR I WILL HAVE TO WIZARD IT UP

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3380 on: December 27, 2012, 08:57:50 pm »

Don't make me use this trope. You know I will...
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

Spinal_Taper

• Bay Watcher
  • The sparkles are because I'm fabulous, of course.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3381 on: December 28, 2012, 01:43:02 am »

"EGAD!"

"Oh shut up."

USE CADETS AS HUMAN SHIELDS AND HUMAN SWORDS. KILL MORGAN FREEMAN. AID MISKO'S ACTION WITH MY HUMAN WEAPONRY AND ARMOR. 
(5+1) YOU HELP OUT MISKO. WITH YOUR BODY. BY HELPING HIM CODE. WITH YOUR MOUTH. BY EXPLAINING SOME INTRICACIES HE DID NOT UNDERSTAND.
FFFFFUCK IT

AID BOSS

I COME IN TO STOP YOU! (6+3vs1+4) I RUN LIKE A BITCH! YOU GIVE HIM A +2 BONUS.
No, hack AI. Add Virus. GWG, help me. Add Aperture science-ism. Maybe a touch of Hal. And, God Complex. Give weapons. Make it hate Morgan Freeman with infinite rage.

Also Increase bonus.

(1+2+5vs1+4) THE BOSS IS THE AI. WITH IT CORRUPTED BY HIM SO ABSOLUTELY, IT BECOMES ONE AND THE SAME. AFTER BEING ENLIGHTENED OF THAT BY EXTREME FOURTH WALL BUSTING, YOU ASSAULT IT, ASSISTED BY YOUR ALLIES, ENEMIS, AND SOME RANDOM GUY, YOU PURIFY IT OF ITS TAINT, SENDING THE BOSS RECOILING FROM A GOOD FEW HUNDRED LIGHT YEARS AWAY. NOW SOMEONE HAS TO FOLLOW UP!
Aid misko's action.
Request Dirg to help.
It would make the teamwork set complete!
(4+2+1+1) YOUR AID GIVES HIM A +5.
"Many thanks, hated enemy."
Consume the lichette and absorb her bonus.
Obliterate the final boss.

(1+1vs4+3)
"Christ, what is wrong with you?"
EXCRUTIATING PAIN AND THE LIKE.
JOIN GREATWYRMGOLD IN AIDING MISKO'S ACTIONS. HAVE GRAND MASTER PERV FURBIE ARMY SWARM XANTALOS AND GET HIM AWAY FROM LICHETTE.
(1+2)  YOU GENTLY STROKE GWG'S PROCESSOR, TRYING TO HELP HIM OUT.
SPAWN AND AID GWG'S ACTIONS. WE WILL WIN THIS YET.

((Yes, I know, barging in, but still. If I have no idea what's going on, I'll join a side until I do have an idea.))
(3) YOU HELP DIRG BY STROKING GWGS HEAT SINKS. THEY'RE AWFULLY LARGE. AND BLUE.
"̵͖͉̗͖̖̗̊͗͛ͭ̒̆̐̾̊͟͞Tͥͯͧͨ̋̎ͦ̏̚͠͏̴̨̨͉̥̣͎̠̱̥͔̪h̡̛̹̯̣̟͉͖͖̩͓̳͇̞̀̉̌ͧ̅̃͒͑ͮ̽͒͐͐̈ͤͪͦ̃͠e̶̢͕̫̺̭͙͍͚̻̳ͦ͛̍͛̅̋̀̾̐̀͗͊ͪͅ ̢̡̺̯͇̣̳̼̜̯͕̘̔ͨ̌̑͠Ũ̴͚̱̯̫̲͚͎̼͚̳̌̀̈͂͌̈́̋͞ͅn̨̛̞̥̙̯͔̜̳̯̫̜̯̳̯ͩ́̈ͯ̉̓ͤ̑̄̔̈́̋ͧ̕͡i͓̰͙͈͈͈̭͚̩̔ͥ̾̀̊ͦ̌̓̀͂͊̂̈͂́́̉̾̚͞v̵̛̠̝̠̜͉̖̰̬̣̯̯͓͔̙͈͚̘͖̌͗̓͟ḙ̸̳̻͎̫̯̗̝̠͍̙̺̈̋̐̓̿̓ͅŗ̲͚̼̣̻̠̺̣̰͔̲̫͙̯͕͈̹͇͒͆ͯ̒ͮ̈ͯ̊̇̅̄ͫͣͧͮ̉͋̚ş̴̟̠̮͙̝͉̟͓̦̓͒̐́ͬ̀͗̔̉̏̀͢e̴̻̱̻̦̹̭̮͈̳͚͖̻̖̰͙͎̼̾̊̌ͮͧ͊̾͑̃̔̇́ ̡̛̻͕̝͈̘̙͕ͭ͑̏̇͌̅͌̿̃ͫ̃̏̋̓̀̀̚w̢̛̗̹̹͚̗̞ͦ́́̃ͪͪ̄̄̄̚̚ị̛̬͕͍͇̪͕̽ͪ͗͐̂̍ͯ̅ͤͫ̂ͭ̋̽͛ͅͅl̖̩̥̦̘͍̙͖͈͔̠̞̥͈͖͈̭͑̂̈̇ͫͪ̅ͭ͌ͣ͋ͧ͑́̔́̚͡l̵̨̗͕̞̹̟̰̳͕͓̳̜̫̭̗̮ͩ͛͑͑̒̿ͯ̕ͅ ̷̹̥̤̳̙̪͙̊̎̍ͤ̐̎̀̕͡͞ͅr̛̈͗̀ͤ̋̋ͪ̓͋ͩ̋ͥ̄͗̅̾̀ͥ̀͟͞͏̫̮̖͈̩̲̦u̲͎̦̼̗͆̅ͥͪ͌̚̕͘͜ͅe̷̮͍̗̼͍̦͚̭̞̼̟͓̻͉̮͆͆̿ͯ̿̉̍̕͢͡ ̇͂ͯͣ̊͒ͭ̀ͣ͒̅ͥ̓̈́̓ͬ҉͕͔͓̰̞̦̥̳̝̰͓͍̻̰͝͠ͅt͓̺̗̹̾̊͋͊ͪ̍̽͡h̸̩͉̭̩͑̉̂̿̉̓̌̕͜͞ė̷̷͍̹̼̲̥̙̬̠̜͈͛̿͛̃̄ͧ͊̓̄ͩͣ̓͂̔̈́͗̔ͣ̕͠͝ͅ ̸̷̯̼̳̮̝͈͕͈͎̟̻̰̭̬̰̣̖̊̈̐͛ͨ̀͆̍̚ͅͅḑ̴̡̮̙͈̹͓̼͈̗͉̘̐̔̌̇̈́̌ͧ͌̐́̑͊̉̆ͧ͑ͤa̶̛͇͈͈̠͓͙͖̜̹̼̭̝͈͔͉̲ͮ̒̓͐̾̅̃̿͂͗͆̃̀͝ỳ̨̛̗̪̰̲̲̱͗ͫ̀̀̍̈͋̅ͤͨͥ̃ͮ̄̀͜ͅ ̷̲̺͔̩̰̫͚̞̟̫͖̞͈̮̪̙̽͐̉͆̽́̚͜͞m̸̡̝͙͓̫̞̪͖͇̼ͧͦ͛̒͊̌̀ͯͭ̋͐̓͜͠y̛̜̦̟̫̞̤̪̫̣̺̘ͯ̿̿̐̎ͬ͘͝ ̸̱̯̤͇̹̰̮̘̝̱̤̹̼̩̮̦̞̃ͤ̊̓ͮ̿͂̃̂̀̿̊̍ͥ̎̇̓ͨ́̚͘̕͟f̆ͫ̈́ͫ̇̈́̈́ͩͮ́ͯ͏̴͖̠̘̜͔̩̠̜̫̼̘̭̀ͅa͑ͧ͆͌̌͐̄̉̔̐ͩ͗ͩ̓̇̉҉̭͖̩͖͓̟̪̻͕̖͝c̶͎̣̟̝̯̞̰̱̯͉̠͚̠͖͚͓͊ͩ̀̔͆ͫ̋͌ͥ̍̕͡t̢̛͕̰̗̹͍̬̻̮̳̳͈̝̣̞̘̣̠̽̂͗ͧ̓̀ͧ̌͋̊̃ͣ͑ͣ̚ͅį̸̦̞͙̘͕͎̣͚̬͋̄͊̐̏̉ͤ̉ͫͦ̇̓ͫ͒͌ͤ͢͞ͅơ̡͔̥̞͈̥͎͔̬̙̗͇̹̐ͫͪ̂ͥͩ͜͜͠n̅ͪ̑̈́͆̽ͫ̾̃̈́ͪ͋ͧ̅̚҉̵̡̙̬̣̻̰̤̫̹͖̖̥̭̪͙͓̲̮͡ͅ ̵̧̙̻̣̰̏ͧ̇ͅỉ͒̓͌ͦͧ̒̅̽̾̑̉̔҉̧̠̬̭̭̤̬̘̲̱̟͓̣̜̜̭͎̠̰͘s̶̺̬̲͓͓̯͕̩̹̠͎̜͎͓̗̄̎ͧͬ͐́ ̡̧̻̝̺̲͍̬̝̺͍͎̩̹̘̈́̏ͫ̋̀̌̋̆̌̓͑̅ͪ͊ͯͩ̿͆́́́ḟ̶̨̠̖̩̰̫̹͇͔̣͕̹͚ͣ̀͗̆̒́͘͠o̸̧̪̭̜̹͎̞̥͕͎̙̰͚͖̭̰͇̩̪̩̒ͨͧ͒ͨ̉̃͘r̵̡̛̲̯̣̹̩̖̙̭̥͖ͥ̆̇̍͂ͬ̇̿ͯͩ̑̂̓ͮͫ͆̐̚͘͢m̜̤̣̮̠͕̭̰̱̫͔̐̎ͥ̒̍̋̆͝͞͠eͭ͐́̃̇̐̇͒̀̄̓̃͆ͬ͂̾̉̀́͏̠̫̘̣͚͔̖͕̙̟̪͎̰͈̫͙̕d̴̡̝̹͎͇̩̠̺͉̲̭̥̤͖̟͐̿ͨ̇̈̓ͫ̽̍̀͜͜͡!̸̎̈̍̊͋ͣ͜͏̙̬̝̟̲͈̪̗̥̱̘̮̭̀͡ ̧̨̣͓͔̟̬͇̞̻̯̤̇ͪ̽͗̃͛͊̾̆̅̊ͪ͝ͅÄ̠̟̙̳̗̥̱̗͖͚͕̯̗̟̰̋̾̓̂ͥ̽ͨ̎̎̇̿ͩ̈́ͪ̔̀͡ͅn̢̲̱̫͓̯͕̘̠̤̭̤͓͓̬̻̬͛̂̍ͤ̿̿̌̈͋̈͂̀͞ͅd̾̉̅͆͑̃̈́̀̔ͭͪͫ͒͋͏̡̞̦̮̖̩̼̺͢͝ ͭ̑ͫ̀ͥ̍̎͏͙̜̠̬͖͙̟͡͞ͅs̷̤̯͉͎̣̦̟͙̥͔̝̎̆̀͒́́ͪ̄̋̏́̚̕͟ö́̍ͨ̿ͦ̎̾ͬ̽̔̉ͥ́҉̜̱͓̫̺͔ ̷̛̤̣͔͙͚̙̖͇̤̘̞̰͓͓̼̯ͯ̍ͩ̈́̋͊͂ͬ̑͗͊̂ͮ͌ͫ̃̓̚͢͢͞ͅw̵̴̘̗̱͖̻̙̬͈͓̼̰͈̱͈̳̞̦͌̈́̓ͤ̈͛ͮͬ̽̐͂̀͑̈́̍̊̂ͩ̚̕ͅi̢̡̥͉̠͙͈̗̥̫̯͍͙͓̲̭̪̯ͦ͑̀̄̇ͥ̏̀͢͟ͅl̨̩̤̬̜̲͔̺͕͈͓͚̘͕͎̺ͭ͊̽ͤ͐ͤ̓͌ͨ̎͠͡ͅl̢̨̳̩̖̲͇̲͚̫̝͙͉̓̂̄ͦ̿̆̑̔ ̈́͋ͧ͂̄̎́̆̾͏̸͠҉̮̹̺̣̯͓̻͓͍̯͈t̢͒̉̈́ͩ҉̡̠̖͈͚͇̯̩̦̠̳͇̻̼ĥ̷̠̯̙̠̣͉͕̏ͯ̉ͮ̓̍ͥͬͨͯ̚͜e̠̤̤̟̥͔͎̎̎̐̿ͯ͋̓̋͋̂͗̇̆ͫ̐͘͜ ̛̛͔̞̖͍̳͍̳̥ͮ̅̈̈̀͊̎͘͘̕Ŗ̷͂ͫͣ̅҉̲̪̪̙̼̺̀a̘̺̪͓̺̦͖̜̾͊͐̂ͦͤ̀͢͜n̦̗̯̯͙͔͕ͥ͑̏̽̒ͬͬ̊̔͆̈́͛͑̃̇ͬ͆ͬ͜͞ḓ̷̢̣̱͙̩̥̗́͑ͬ͋ͥ͛ͤ̏ͮͫ͊ͫ̽͠o̴̷͔̥̮̫̜̗̬͇͍̜̱̼̤ͤͬ́ͤ̿̊̈͛ͦͨ̈͡ͅm̧̞̻̦͇̺͉̣̱̪͎͚̩̭̮͈̋ͤ̿̔́ͫ͒̄̃̀ ̥̺̻̰̩̞͈̫͕͖͔͔͐ͧ̃ͣ̈̍́͑̂̇ͥ̌͊͛̂̚͜͢͝ͅN̸̢̯̖͇̻̤͓̟̣͖̮͛͗̌̋̀̏͌͛̋͐̉̑͋̓̑̉͡ȕ̱̝̩͓ͤ̎͐ͬͯ͊̋ͪ̇͆ͮ̃ͥͩ̀̚͠m̷̧̻̮̣̳̲̫̫͉̙͙͈̂ͪ́̊̄͛ͯ̌ͣ̑͟ͅb̷̧̭̖̩͙͕̹͍͍́ͭ̿͋ͦ͑ͧ̒͐̎̂̊͗ͥ̄͘e̷ͯ̈̈ͮ͑͛ͫͬ̏ͩ̀҉̜̝͚̣͚͘ř̛̻̦̣̰̗̰͈̩͙͓̪̯̝͉̞͇̔̈̽̀̈͗̉̔ͮ͂̐́͟ ̸̶͔̜͖̦̳̼̥͕̠͓͈̗͊̏̎̅̍̌̅̑ͤ̒ͦ́̀̚͜͞G̡̪̲̖̮̳̞̭̦̫̹͎͙̣̲ͦ̂͆͆̉̈ͪ͗̓ͣ́͟o̶̷̧̨̱̦͈̩̙̤̼̫͎̟͖̩̱̮̤̐ͮͩ̓̄ͧͬ̈̒͡d̵͎̥̮̗̖͖̫̘̰̻̰͍̗̘̖̟̪̐̐̊ͩ͡!̴̶̦̮̩̺͉̟̥ͨ̽̿̌ͤͥ͞͞"̸̨̫̮̖̹̪̯̪̤̟́̆̉͗̃̐̓ͤ̅̐͐̑̀͠͡

>FORM VOID FACTION!
(3) YOU CREATE A MINOR POLITICAL PARTY IN THE PEOPLES REPUBLIC OF NORTH KOREA. REALLY IMPRESSIVE, WHEN YOU THINK OF HOW THEY TREAT OTHER PARTIES THERE.
THE MACHINE GOD'S CREED MUST SPREAD. FORCIBLY CONVERT ALL. THOSE WHO RESIST SHALL BE PUT TO THE SWORD. LIGHTSABER. SPINNY-BLADEY THING OF DOOM. WHATEVER'S THEMATICALLY APPROPRIATE.
(3+2) YOU CONVERT THEM WITHOUT HAVING TO RESORT TO VIOLENCE. IS THAT GOOD?
FUCK IT

GET EXTRA BONUS

SHOOT MORGAN FREEMAN IN HIS SELF

CAN'T ROLL FOR ANOTHER BONUS NOW. BUT, YOU DO SHOOT MORGAN FREEMAN.

(6+3vs1+4) MORGAN FALLS FROM HIS EVIL PERCH TO JUST IN FRONT OF YOU. TAKING A SINGLE STEP FORWARD, YOU SIZE UP WHO WAS ONCE THE MOST MIGHTY BEING IN THE UNIVERSE.  SOME DEEP THOUGHTS COURSE THROUGH YOUR MIND, ONLY TO BE DROWNED IN A 40 AND BLOOD LUST. YOU FALL TO BOTH, CHOOSING TO POP A CAP IN HIS ASS WHILE DRINKING. THE SHOT IS NON-LETHAL HOWEVER, LIKELY DUE TO THE STUMBLING YOU'RE DOING.

NPCS:
"Well then. All of you. One of you Finish him off, win the game."
SWAGGOTS:
Spoiler (click to show/hide)
Romantics:
Paladins:

TWOCS
THE DRUNKEN FOOLS
THE MODERATES:
MANLY MEN:
WOMANLY WOMEN:
ISOLATIONISTS:
WESTSEEIIDE!!:
DISCIPLES OF LOVE:

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
  • Your Friendly Salvation
    • View Profile
« Reply #3382 on: December 28, 2012, 02:10:21 am »

"Well, he got nailed to a stick, and - wait a minute."
Xantalos turns to the GM.
"Why do we need to kill Morgan Freeman? Answer me!"
(Could I get a mini-response in between turns, for dialogue stuff? I need to figure out some stuff.)
Sig! Onol
Quote from: BFEL
XANTALOS, THE KARATEBOMINATION
Quote from: Toaster
((The Xantalos Die: [1, 1, 1, 6, 6, 6]))

Dirg

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3383 on: December 28, 2012, 04:32:19 am »

"Why Morgan Freeman? Why did you do this?" HAVE GRAND MASTER PERV FURBIE ARMY DRAG MORGAN FREEMAN GOD INTO ONE OF THEIR MASSIVE FURBIE SNU SNU PARTIES TO BE CRUSHED TO DEATH.
« Last Edit: December 28, 2012, 04:43:16 am by Dirg »

LordSlowpoke

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3384 on: December 28, 2012, 08:14:16 am »

HEY GUYS DO YOU REMEMBER THAT BOMB THAT WAS LEFT CHARGING A FUCKTON OF TURNS AGO

I'M JUST GOING TO THROW IT AT THE UNIVERSE CORE

THROW BOMB AT UNIVERSE CORE

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3385 on: December 28, 2012, 09:56:02 am »

"Why Morgan Freeman? Why did you do this?" HAVE GRAND MASTER PERV FURBIE ARMY DRAG MORGAN FREEMAN GOD INTO ONE OF THEIR MASSIVE FURBIE SNU SNU PARTIES TO BE CRUSHED TO DEATH.
Aid action.
Request that misko aid this action, too; he owes Dirg one.
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

Vorthon

• Bay Watcher
  • Now with 50% more pointless rambling!
    • View Profile
« Reply #3386 on: December 28, 2012, 11:17:50 am »

PRAY TO MACHINE GOD, ASKING IT TO SMITE FREEMAN. SMITE HIM FROM EXISTENCE.

Spinal_Taper

• Bay Watcher
  • The sparkles are because I'm fabulous, of course.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3387 on: December 28, 2012, 12:58:03 pm »

"Well, he got nailed to a stick, and - wait a minute."
Xantalos turns to the GM.
"Why do we need to kill Morgan Freeman? Answer me!"
(Could I get a mini-response in between turns, for dialogue stuff? I need to figure out some stuff.)
"Simple. He's the final boss."

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
  • Your Friendly Salvation
    • View Profile
« Reply #3388 on: December 28, 2012, 01:10:53 pm »

"But what does being the Final Boss denote? You are the GM. You set up the game. Why do you want Morgan Freeman dead?"
Sig! Onol
Quote from: BFEL
XANTALOS, THE KARATEBOMINATION
Quote from: Toaster
((The Xantalos Die: [1, 1, 1, 6, 6, 6]))

misko27

• Bay Watcher
  • Lawful Neutral; Prophet of Pestilence
    • View Profile
« Reply #3389 on: December 28, 2012, 01:26:01 pm »

Holy shits. The game is almost won. Aid Dirg.
Claim all credits.
The Age of Man is over. It is the Fire's turn now
Pages: 1 ... 224 225 [226] 227 228 ... 232