Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

Actual Sequel, instead of a subject change?

Yes
- 45 (56.3%)
No
- 5 (6.3%)
Sure
- 13 (16.3%)
Negatory
- 17 (21.3%)

Total Members Voted: 80

Pages: 1 ... 87 88 [89] 90 91 ... 232

Author Topic: HERO CIVIL WAR (YOU AT FINAL BOSS PART 2): Dat Countdown: (.5)  (Read 650141 times)

misko27

• Bay Watcher
  • Lawful Neutral; Prophet of Pestilence
    • View Profile
Re: YOU AT FINAL BOSS: ROMANCE IS IN THE AIR
« Reply #1320 on: September 27, 2012, 11:54:24 pm »

No. These thing must be removed.
PURGE LOVE FROM THE UNIVERSE. REPLACE WITH SOUL-CRUSHING SORROW. THEN ABSORB THE LICHETTE.
Everything I've tried so far has failed, so I MUST BE RIGHT.

THIS WOULDN"T BE FINAL BOSS WIHTOUT IT.

TIME TO TAKE A CUE FROM MY FIRST ACTION. bUT BETTER THIS TIME
Very calmly, Use Orbs and all power I have in this game, including Teamwork, to attempt to halt transformation process. Utilize every bit of magic I have under my control to Phase the Golem from existance. Use all resources at my disposal to prevent it from occuring. Use every cent I have, and all I can borrow, to prevent it. Strain with every fibre of My god-like Being to intervene agaisnt this. She, cannot, win.
« Last Edit: September 28, 2012, 12:00:17 am by misko27 »
The Age of Man is over. It is the Fire's turn now

Hanslanda

• Bay Watcher
  • Baal's More Evil American Twin
    • View Profile
« Reply #1321 on: September 27, 2012, 11:55:31 pm »

And even at the crux of possible victory, we resist the very concept of teamwork with all our hearts.
Is teamwork the real final boss here? Are we trying to defeat teamwork?
Well, we could put two and two together and write a book: "The Shit that Hans and Max Did: You Won't Believe This Shit."
He's fucking with us.

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
  • Your Friendly Salvation
    • View Profile
« Reply #1322 on: September 28, 2012, 12:09:26 am »

If so, I will tear it to pieces and feast on it's corpse, shit it out, knock the lichette unconcios and paint her body with eldritch symbols of teamwork shit. I will NOT let the entity we have struggled against for 82 or 83 pages be redeemed because of the power of love bull. SHE. MUST. NOT. EXIST.
Sig! Onol
Quote from: BFEL
XANTALOS, THE KARATEBOMINATION
Quote from: Toaster
((The Xantalos Die: [1, 1, 1, 6, 6, 6]))

misko27

• Bay Watcher
  • Lawful Neutral; Prophet of Pestilence
    • View Profile
« Reply #1323 on: September 28, 2012, 12:11:28 am »

If so, I will tear it to pieces and feast on it's corpse, shit it out, knock the lichette unconcios and paint her body with eldritch symbols of teamwork shit. I will NOT let the entity we have struggled against for 82 or 83 pages be redeemed because of the power of love bull. SHE. MUST. NOT. EXIST.
THEN AID MY ACTION DAMNIT. I GET TERRIBLE ROLLS, I THINK THE GM WANTS US TO STOP DENYING THE LOVE.

IT WILL NEVER HAPPEN.
The Age of Man is over. It is the Fire's turn now

Corai

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1324 on: September 28, 2012, 12:12:13 am »

Wow, it was so long since a update I put two actions because I forgot I already made one. Fail.

Like I said before, use love to kill Lichette. Pressure Dirg to propose, offer to chip in for ring.
Jacob/Lee: you have a heart made of fluffy
Jeykab/Bee: how the fuck do you live your daily life corai
Jeykab/Bee: you seem like the person who constantly has mini heart attacks because cuuuute

Hanslanda

• Bay Watcher
  • Baal's More Evil American Twin
    • View Profile
« Reply #1325 on: September 28, 2012, 12:13:32 am »

Oh god, Corai is going for the same thing as me.

I lied! Aid Misko's action!
Well, we could put two and two together and write a book: "The Shit that Hans and Max Did: You Won't Believe This Shit."
He's fucking with us.

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
  • Your Friendly Salvation
    • View Profile
« Reply #1326 on: September 28, 2012, 12:14:29 am »

THEN AID MY ACTION DAMNIT. I GET TERRIBLE ROLLS, I THINK THE GM WANTS US TO STOP DENYING THE LOVE.

IT WILL NEVER HAPPEN.
Our actions are basically the same thing. If it fails this turn, I'll support your action next turn.
Sig! Onol
Quote from: BFEL
XANTALOS, THE KARATEBOMINATION
Quote from: Toaster
((The Xantalos Die: [1, 1, 1, 6, 6, 6]))

Dirg

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1327 on: September 28, 2012, 12:54:01 am »

Huh... Let's see where this goes. TELL CORAI IF HE STOPS BEING CREEPY HE CAN BE RING BEARER. PROPOSE TO LICHETTE. ASK MORGAN FREEMAN GOD TO VALIDATE OUR MARRIAGE IF LICHETTE SAYS YES. GOLEM CAN BE FLOWER GIRL, LEAVE THAT UP TO LICHETTE.

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1328 on: September 28, 2012, 06:23:11 am »

Excellent!
Time for a cross-game action!

>Locate time machine (this IS Aperture)
>Head back to before lich became childhood self-image of Tokugawa.
>Grab him and the misko27 GLaDos
>Return to present

Spinal, you're the one who joined the games together...
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

TCM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1329 on: September 28, 2012, 06:31:03 am »

Chill, because I'm the king of the world and the Lich isn't my problem.
Because trying to stuff Fate/Whatever's engrish and the title of a 17th century book on statecraft into Pokemon syntax tends to make the content incomprehensible.

zomara0292

• Bay Watcher
  • Its a lie. he is still an escaped lunatic brony.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1330 on: September 28, 2012, 06:49:41 am »

Huh... Let's see where this goes. TELL CORAI IF HE STOPS BEING CREEPY HE CAN BE RING BEARER. PROPOSE TO LICHETTE. ASK MORGAN FREEMAN GOD TO VALIDATE OUR MARRIAGE IF LICHETTE SAYS YES. GOLEM CAN BE FLOWER GIRL, LEAVE THAT UP TO LICHETTE.

Danm it! What about me? Why Am I forgoten all the time?!?!? I am inside the Lechette, GOD DANM IT!!!

No. These thing must be removed.
PURGE LOVE FROM THE UNIVERSE. REPLACE WITH SOUL-CRUSHING SORROW. THEN ABSORB THE LICHETTE.
Everything I've tried so far has failed, so I MUST BE RIGHT.

THIS WOULDN"T BE FINAL BOSS WIHTOUT IT.

TIME TO TAKE A CUE FROM MY FIRST ACTION. bUT BETTER THIS TIME
Very calmly, Use Orbs and all power I have in this game, including Teamwork, to attempt to halt transformation process. Utilize every bit of magic I have under my control to Phase the Golem from existance. Use all resources at my disposal to prevent it from occuring. Use every cent I have, and all I can borrow, to prevent it. Strain with every fibre of My god-like Being to intervene agaisnt this. She, cannot, win.
Force my soul to leave the Lichette and possess misko27.
Force his ability to effect Xantalos instead of the Golem
I hear a piranha is good eating.  I have a spear; I'll be fine!
The Pilot and their cargo handlers paused when they saw that the entire camp is covered in eldritch runes coated in blood. And rotting monkey corpses everywhere..

They decide that they didn't get paid enough for this..

BFEL

• Bay Watcher
  • Tail of a stinging scorpion scourge
    • View Profile
« Reply #1331 on: September 28, 2012, 06:51:13 am »

ORDER IMMIGRANTS TO THROW THE 8 BILLION TONS OF TOXIC WASTE WE HAVE JUST LYING AROUND HERE FOR NO REASON INTO THE NEAREST PORTAL TO APERTURE.

(seriously, go look at the first few mins of Half Life, they randomly have toxic waste EVERYWHERE, not even in restricted areas, it just lies around in the open for children to fall into. They probably use it as their soap in the bathrooms seeing what their containment proceedures are :P)
7/10 Has much more memorable sigs but casts them to the realm of sigtexts.

Indeed, I do this.

miauw62

• Bay Watcher
  • Every time you get ahead / it's just another hit
    • View Profile
« Reply #1332 on: September 28, 2012, 10:04:51 am »

ABSORB MILK IMP CUPIDS INTO POINT OF ULTRA-DENSITY, INITIATE EVEN STRONGER NUCLEAR FUSION

(i think i should stop trying to melt the golem.)
« Last Edit: September 28, 2012, 10:11:47 am by miauw62 »

Quote from: NW_Kohaku
they wouldn't be able to tell the difference between the raving confessions of a mass murdering cannibal from a recipe to bake a pie.
Knowing Belgium, everyone will vote for themselves out of mistrust for anyone else, and some kind of weird direct democracy coalition will need to be formed from 11 million or so individuals.

BFEL

• Bay Watcher
  • Tail of a stinging scorpion scourge
    • View Profile
« Reply #1333 on: September 28, 2012, 11:02:18 am »

ABSORB MILK IMP CUPIDS INTO POINT OF ULTRA-DENSITY, INITIATE EVEN STRONGER NUCLEAR FUSION

(i think i should stop trying to melt the golem.)

try freezing it instead? XD
7/10 Has much more memorable sigs but casts them to the realm of sigtexts.

Indeed, I do this.

miauw62

• Bay Watcher
  • Every time you get ahead / it's just another hit
    • View Profile
« Reply #1334 on: September 28, 2012, 11:31:53 am »

Nah, i'm going to jump on the lichette and burn her.
Next turn tough, it is too early. If i roll a 5 we'll finally be riddened of the incinerator golem.

Quote from: NW_Kohaku
they wouldn't be able to tell the difference between the raving confessions of a mass murdering cannibal from a recipe to bake a pie.
Knowing Belgium, everyone will vote for themselves out of mistrust for anyone else, and some kind of weird direct democracy coalition will need to be formed from 11 million or so individuals.
Pages: 1 ... 87 88 [89] 90 91 ... 232