Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: Siege? Time for a nap  (Read 3115 times)

dirkdragonslayer

• Bay Watcher
  • Dabbling Modder, Proficient Failure
    • View Profile
Re: Siege? Time for a nap
« Reply #15 on: July 19, 2012, 07:38:07 pm »

She must, of course, have a splendid bedroom.  Probably should give her the champion slot, too.

The final bit, though, is she must have artifact socks.

Artifact socks... I can't say I've ever had them before. Her crossbow has had a name bestowed upon it, and she is in full masterwork adamantine, save for the left gauntlet, which is an artifact in itself. She has the rank of champion as well

God, why are all the notable dwarves in my fort female. The vampire I stumbled across and tortured with eternal prodding by blunt sticks was a female too... Thank god I've managed to reduce the relationships to nothing but passing acquaintances

Wait is it actually possible to reduce relationship levels among dwarves?

Technically, I'm not sure... You'd assume that if someone didn't see a friend for many seasons though... I just mean I make sure there are no idlers, and stop them from developing relationships... As a result I have very few married couples too

Unfortunately, it seems aluminium and tin are the two metals I don't have on the map (or at least haven't found yet)... First things first, train up a legendary metalsmith to craft the statue into masterwork... Using lead is an acceptable material to train on right?

depends, did you mod in realistic poisonous lead?
"Games come and go, and we all get tired of some games after time, but Dwarf Fortress seems to grab me by the leg every couple months and drags me back with it's bloody, ASCII claw. I think this game has given me Stockholm syndrome, but I love it so, and it's simplistic style yet extremely complex mechanics are like fine art, like a beautifully crafted ☼Cave Spider Silk Sock☼" - Dirk 3/31/2014
TAIL SHOOOOES!

Mimodo

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Siege? Time for a nap
« Reply #16 on: July 19, 2012, 11:16:52 pm »

-snip-
depends, did you mod in realistic poisonous lead?

Nope... who would make things more deadly :p
Bay12 Forums... Probably one of the last few sanctuaries on the internet. We're all equally insane in our own way, and it is that insanity that brings us together
Pages: 1 [2]